It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Nukes... Should the World Allow Madmen Such Power?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
they would be true madmen if they had the lack of common sense necessary to attack any other nation. The west is taunting Iran with sanctions just waiting for a chance to strike.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

An owl is your avatar. Thus, this leads to suggest you are wise enough to find these facts for yourself. I have not recorded all of the news reports of Iran's president's speeches. But, I have seen numerous reports on his speeches with translation. He has called for the destruction of Israel and the West in public, before mass audiences SO MANY TIMES that this aspect of the discussion has been proven. If certain people have not seen these NUMEROUS speeches, then these *ignore them*, then there is no amount of evidence, proof or reason that might change your mind for you have already made your decision.

For Iran's president, I will say this, he was right to question the events of 9-11. On Western MSM, he was ridiculed, but he was right to question the facts. However, he lost a lot of respect, if not all, for calling for the destruction of Israel and the West. Again, Western leaders have not called for the destruction of any nation. We might disagree with certain leaders and want for their stepping down and/or removal, but we have not called for the outright DESTRUCTION of a NATION (which means the murder of that nation's people). And yes, the US has fought for its ideals, but has treated its defeated enemies with honor (Japan, Germany and Italy are testaments to this).

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
madmen already have this power

Only psychiatrists can explain Israel's behavior
Our leaders' ongoing irrational policies suggest that they are afflicted with several severe mental illnesses.

www.haaretz.com...

Israel has nuclear weapons and remember netanyahu's shrink the one that commited suicide because he couldn't handle netanyahus "madness"?

Moshe Yatom, a prominent Israeli psychiatrist who successfully cured the most extreme forms of mental illness throughout a distinguished career, was found dead at his home in Tel Aviv yesterday from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. A suicide note at his side explained that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has been his patient for the last nine years, had “sucked the life right out of me.”

“I can’t take it anymore,” wrote Yatom. “Robbery is redemption, apartheid is freedom, peace activists are terrorists, murder is self-defense, piracy is legality, Palestinians are Jordanians, annexation is liberation, there’s no end to his contradictions. Freud promised rationality would reign in the instinctual passions, but he never met Bibi Netanyahu. This guy would say Gandhi invented brass knuckes.”

bbs.chinadaily.com.cn...

A Psychiatrist's Perspective on George Bush - Yes, He IS sick
A Psychiatrist's Perspective
by Paul L. Minot, MD

www.dlmweb.com...

obama:

The Complete Narcissist

Arnold Holtzman, Ph.D. (September 2009)
www.pdc.co.il...

we don't know Iran is run by Madmen
but they are ditching the dollar for their oil transactions.
so there is method to their madness if they are

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The damn mad man already has nukes...

I think the thing with this site, that bewilders me the most, is the fact that not one damn person listens, or learns, and no matter what every homosapien that can spell words on a keyboard thinks his opinions are Godly..

Such simple minded fools.

Iran, already has nukes....

*disclaimer* this is not a flame I am speaking to the WORLD of ats, not a single individual. I hand out that disclaimer so the idiots do not look so idiotic...

with each day that passes in 2012, I pity the human race even more... I am afraid mankind is going to turn my pity to, this is it.

The best we can do..

Sophisticated monkeys with some stolen technology obviously.. From the stars..

edit on 28-2-2012 by CorteZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

I have not recorded all of the news reports of Iran's president's speeches. But, I have seen numerous reports on his speeches with translation. He has called for the destruction of Israel and the West in public, before mass audiences SO MANY TIMES that this aspect of the discussion has been proven.

got links?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

I have not recorded all of the news reports of Iran's president's speeches. But, I have seen numerous reports on his speeches with translation. He has called for the destruction of Israel and the West in public, before mass audiences SO MANY TIMES that this aspect of the discussion has been proven.

got links?

Lazy. GOT YOUTUBE?

www.youtube.com...

Do your own research from now on.
edit on 28-2-2012 by GhostLancer because: Redaction of "lazy" insult.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

sorry
round here everyone knows you are expected to back YOURSELF UP

edit to add
that really looks like a legit translation

edit on 28-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

If Israel, attacks Iran, they will nuke em, no one can really confirm if Iran, has nukes but it does not take a rocket scientist to know chances are high Iran, has em, I am putting my bet on Iran, has nukes and will launch nuclear warheads at Israel if attacked, and just starting a domino effect, which is what ahem.. IRAN! wants, to I am almost positive they have nukes... No I rephrase it, they have at least one nuclear weapon... War in the middle east has evolved, and its obvious Iran, has intellect and intelligence, enough at this point in life, to change the world...

Not directed at you.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

As I already stated, the guy has stated this SO MANY TIMES that it is a given FACT. It's like asking for proof that Hitler killed people in concentration camps or that the Japanese marched WWII prisoners to death.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

i do do my homework..
thats why I don't believe a word you write at this point till you back up your opinion with something like references
few else here will take you seriously either...
but hey
its up to you

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer

As I already stated, the guy has stated this SO MANY TIMES that it is a given FACT. It's like asking for proof that Hitler killed people in concentration camps or that the Japanese marched WWII prisoners to death.

Iraq having WMD was a FACT too.

Just depends where you get your facts from I guess.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CorteZZ

If Israel, attacks Iran, they will nuke em, no one can really confirm if Iran, has nukes but it does not take a rocket scientist to know chances are high Iran, has em, I am putting my bet on Iran, has nukes and will launch nuclear warheads at Israel if attacked, and just starting a domino effect, which is what ahem.. IRAN! wants, to I am almost positive they have nukes... No I rephrase it, they have at least one nuclear weapon... War in the middle east has evolved, and its obvious Iran, has intellect and intelligence, enough at this point in life, to change the world...

Not directed at you.

Thank you for those observations. You may be correct.

The Middle East is filled with layers of greenish glass beneath its mysterious sands. This kind of glass is created by nuclear explosions, the kinds of explosions and destruction retold by the ancient Indian epics like the Mahabarata (sp). This may be proof of ancient cataclysmic (possibly nuclear) war in the region. If so, this kind of conflict is not new to mankind or the Middle East. As researcher Graham Hancock has pointed out, our species seems to have a collective amnesia about our ancient past. It is only through the intense efforts of our ancients via grand, stone monuments (Pyramids of Giza, South American pyramids, Angkor Waht, etc.) that we have even the slightest clue of our true legacy.

Maybe humanity ultimately, systemically, periodically... DESTROYS ITSELF? Maybe it all ends in war, destruction and bloodshed because we cannot conquer the evil and psycopaths of our race? And by "race" I mean HUMANS, not any sub-category of humans. Are we doomed to allow some few MADMEN to chart our course? Or should we stop them before it is too late?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Well.. you would have to know that the man was legitimately mad and wasn't just trying to get people to stay off of his property wouldn't you? Also.. what if his neighbor as also a little crazy, his sworn enemy, and had a weapon that was way bigger than his and he wanted to get one equally large?

It's not really black and white. I am not a big fan of Iran, but they are probably a decade away from posing any real danger to anyone and for all we know their own people could free themselves in that amount of time.
edit on 28-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

i do do my homework..
thats why I don't believe a word you write at this point till you back up your opinion with something like references
but hey
its up to you

I really do not care about you, or your ego, but this whole thread is meaningless....

If this guy has another opinion of you, it does not matter....

Even if the guy proved it, you would still be getting emotional...

Now I do feel very evolved.

Don't bother focusing on me...

I am about to look at some good looks in life, and stop giving to charity...

But wow...

You are someone that contributes to the death and destruction of Greek thinking, intellect, and so forth....
He is debating.... Not presenting a scientific hypothesis, prove it, facts etc.

how ignorant, you would not even read such nonsense, you already know it all....

stage is your kid..

impress em with your prowlessness...

edit on 28-2-2012 by CorteZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by GhostLancer

Iraq having WMD was a FACT too.

Just depends where you get your facts from I guess.

No. It is not the same. What I stated is/was FACT. Hitler *DID* kill people in concentration camps. Japan *DID* march allied prisoners of war to death. These are true FACTS.
You try to relate Iraq WMD to the facts that I stated to disprove those facts. No. Wrong.

Besides, it is a fact that Iraq possessed WMD at one time because they gassed (used toxic gaseous agents) to kill Kurds and possibly Iranians. They certainly had them because they USED THEM. But, did they still have them in 2003? Most likely; probably. Were they able to bury them in that vast desert? Most likely; probably YES.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think people should be told they are acting stupid, in order to correct such stupidity, or hopes of correction... If the stupidity ensues after such advisement, then it is but a waste to continue the conversation....

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I think people should be told they are acting stupid, in order to correct such stupidity, or hopes of correction... If the stupidity ensues after such advisement, then it is but a waste to continue the conversation....

You are acting stupid.

I'm taking your advice in the above quote.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

i do do my homework..
but hey
its up to you

Look, I think there was a delay in my response to you and your response to me. In the end, I thought that the Iranian president had said his "rant" enough times that most people would have been aware of it. Apparently, that was not the case. When you said "Got links?" I was taken aback and replied in kind. Let's not devolve this any further. I have the highest respect for you and ATS members. We're all (well, most of us) here to expand our knowledge of this world that has categorically been proven to be FAR DIFFERENT than what we were taught/conditioned/programmed to believe. We're all (most of us) here for answers. And, a difference of opinion tends to stimulate that enterprise. So, with all of that being said, I hope we can continue this discussion in a meaningful way.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

You are acting stupid.

I'm taking your advice in the above quote.

While hilarious, that was a cheap shot. I'm laughing, but mad at myself for it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

fair enough
because Amajinahdad's statements have been mistranslated before its a touchy subject

I just went through it and prevailed with links
pg 4 and 5
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I feel real good like hockey

so I requested the same standard that is applied to and accepted by me and most others here

peace
and back to our regularly schedualed topic

PS I think the rule is three hoax OPs and you get banned, so it does matter to a certain degree
edit on 28-2-2012 by Danbones because: ps

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join