It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Timical

I apologize in advance if begin display improper grammar or intellect as currently I am... relaxed. I will edit the thread when I am... back to a normal state of mind if anyone would like. Thank goodness for spell check, because I am having a lot words underlined in red.

Sometime during the time period I had a dream about the previously deceased owner of the house asking me to relay a message about his regret. Pretty sure I posted this somewhere.

I know I am missing something of importance due to my state of mental well being, but I will add it in later or something if I remember. Sorry, I really feel like a jerk right now because this is something I really wanted to share but I am not in the state to convey properly. I will push forward anyways because if you are like me than you lose interests if left on a cliff hanger. Just so you know, it is really hard to spell eight now.

Last night, sometime in the evening close to 9pm, she verbally(key word) stated that she would only believe if there ghosts if the curtains moved. Damn, I will finish pate later and explain why.

Anyways I was ATS last night until sometime around midnight I believe as the site consumes me with intrigue.
I logged off and went to bed where I laid there just sort of thinking. Roughly twenty minutes into laying down a light appears in my room. At first I thought it was the neighbor's light shinning through the window in the adjacent room when I realized it was not a light. Let me explain that I have lived in my current house for almost two years and am very familiar to all lights that shine on my property. How I knew it was not a light was that from where I saw the light in my room, it did not in any way reflect on any object in the room. After taking an Earth Science class and understanding light through the sections spent on astronomy, I knew this was no light. Thereby I propose I have just witnessed my first orb.
, it is rare for me to experience any first now a days. To describe the movement of the orb, it came only a few feet into my room, was about 5'6" in elevation, and left the way it came through the door after only a brief few seconds.

I laid in my bed, contemplating at the time, what it could have been for about three minutes until I was interrupted by the flashes of light in my adjacent room. These were three bright flashes that lasted only for a second each and I have yet to discover their origin. At this point, I consider the possibility of someone in my home, so I immediately get up to investigate.

I walked around all the rooms and looked out all the windows which took about ten minutes to do so. I could have finished sooner but I am rather meticulous when it comes to the safety of my family. OORAH! After discerning that everything was clear on the eastern front,
, I went to lay on the couch as once again my wife as in grizzly bear mode. Hope you are ready for this and please tell me if have experienced this already.

The reason I really went to go lay on the couch(partly due to my wife) was because when I went back into my room I felt TWO beings present other than my wife and I. I first looked at my wife to ensure she was okay, and then noticed movement right next to my side of the bed. I look over and see a black shadow figure only a mere 5'2" standing right next to my side of the bed. (I can provide pictures so you can understand better as I have gotten into this habit recently with my other thread.

I stopped here to see if anyone has updated the thread, and I do not want to keep you waiting I will post it now and finish in a third part. This is the longest post I have had yet. I am glad I have some "assistance".

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That could be.
Both my x wife and I saw it. So it would have to be some sort of collective conscious if it was mind generated.
I am open to that.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timical
reply to post by itsallmaya

UPDATE: I have a third video and am going out now to get the fourth, the videos are in the process of attaching to an email for me to send them.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Timical because: Update duh!

Sorry wrong thread.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Timical because: (no reason given)

I just now saw where you posted this:
It gets confusing sometimes, doesn't it?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I've been posting back and forth between 8 different threads for the last 2 or 3 hours,some in my own threads and some in other members threads and i know what you mean.A good memory and quick recall is a big help while navigating our thoughts around here at ATS...

edit on 18-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Timical

Hummmmmmmm........................ Spooky!

IMO, orbs are human souls, shadow beings are from the Nephilim entities. Sometimes human spirits (orbs) will come around to protect the living humans from being harmed from the evil entities (shadow beings), or to run them off ( for lack of better wording ).

Waiting for part 3. Don't get any more "relaxed". We may not be able to read it.

edit on 5/18/2012 by sled735 because: Change wording

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Can someone new on here give me another flag, please? I've been at 39 for ever so long. I prefer even numbers.

Thank you in advance.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I dont recall if i already posted this encounter of mine in this thread? but anyways,this is what happened to me and my friend...

When my friend and i were fifteen years old,we were walking through a cemetary in massachusetts one winter night.The center road that runs through the middle we often used as a short cut from his house to mine.This night was cold and quiet,neither one of us were talking.We had walked about halfway through this cemetary when suddenly "without warning" from out of nowhere,we heard the very loud sounds of diabolical laughter and demonic screams...

Those horrible sounds were sinister and evil and came from "directly in front of us,above us and all around us" at the same time.As we stopped and stood still frozen with fear,this laughter and screaming increased in intensity and changed into the sounds of what i can only describe as an "enraged werewolf" shrieking,cackling and growling all at once.After about twenty seconds,as we both ran away crying and terrified,those sounds trailed off behind us as anguished,inhuman moaning...

We were in hysterics for days afterwards and of course,no one believed us.Those sounds were "without a doubt" not from any animal or person.If i had a recording of what we heard that night and was able to replay it,i would warn anyone who cared to listen,that what they were about to hear would change them forever,as it did my friend and i and we heard those evil sounds blasting at us,in a cemetary at night,during the winter,with no warning at all.....

edit on 18-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

GOOD LORD!!!!!

(Yes, I think you did post it, but it was close to the beginning of the thread. Won't hurt to post again for the newcomers, as this is a very intensely, scary event!!!!)
I had things that scared me as a child, but I can't imagine hearing something like that!! That must have left you mentally scared for days... months even!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Timical

Sorry, I had to restart my computer because after I posted the previous part all buttons such as the reply to and post buttons disappeared and the ATS background turned gray. Not real sure what happened but it is fixed.

To clarify where I left off, I do not have a picture of the being, but can provide a picture to understand the house I am describing.

After noticing the being, it waved its right arm over to the bed which I interpreted as an invitation for me to go back to sleep. However at the same time, off to my left I know there was something there with "evil" intent. This appeared as a clear fog. I have never seen that either. So then, after I saw the invitation I said, "no way" and went out to the living room to sleep on the couch.

While laying here, I first asked for assistance in projecting and attempted to do it. After what felt like only less than 5 minutes of attempting to project I ear calm breathing. For 15 MINUTES(just an idea of how long it felt as I do not know for sure because I did not want to look around out of... well fear) while I heard the breathing I went through my checklist of what it could be. First my wife, no I can hear still snoring. Second my children, no because they were talking in their sleep about pajamas. Finally myself, so I held my breath to make sure it was not me. The breathing remained. This is when I closed my eyes to visualize where it was coming from. From what I could tell, it less than a food away from ear. There are no vents or ceiling fans close enough to give me this sensation. So I asked mentally if it could change its breathing pattern for me so I know it was not anything else. It did. So I asked it to breath louder, and it did. At this point I was genuinely shocked, excited, and afraid. But I remembered reading the threads and I should not be afraid as this might inhibit and success. So I calmed my nerves down was trying to figure out why in the crap can I hear it, what is the point. A few moments of thinking, and I came to my conclusion. This is what I have had the problem with over the years in astral projecting, letting go of breathing. I began to concentrate on "its" breathing and nothing else while remaining still. I then remember the rope technique and give it a try. HOLY CRAP IT WORKED. I could literally feel my spirit arms pulling me out and separating me from my body. I thought before that when I was vibrating that that was what was happening, now I know better. So after a few attempts of this I could only up to my elbows out and when I pulled on could only feel the my torso lunging forward. But kept becoming excited and overly thinking it was finally happening that I kept snapping back into my body. At this point I tried briefly the "imagine where your projecting to" technique which did not really do anything for me. Most likely due to me not really believing it would work anyways, which I am some what right... correct? A few more minutes of trying to do the rope technique whatever was helping me pretty much gave up, but I hard to explain, I felt encouraged. After it left I could no longer sense that anything was present in my home and I went to sleep.

All day today I was so excited to share this and gain input. While typing all of this up I did see the comment about aliens. Well.... I have seen something I consider an "ufo" and then also the one in my other thread, however I have never seen an alien(The last time I was typing this statement, I kept skipping the word never. Just a thought, would this have anything to do with my subconscious? I do mean that I tried to retype the sentence three times to correct the error but I could not type the word "never")

To finish this all off, when I came home from school I told everything to my wife. She then reminded me of how on the previous night she said that she would only believe there was a ghost of a curtain moved. She then goes on to tell me that today sometime around noon while both are the children are at school she was dyeing her hair in the children's bathroom. During this process she just finished applying the dye to her hair and was sitting on the toilet for whatever it does while reading a magazine. At this point she takes me into the bathroom and demonstrates everything for me as I was taking her around the house showing everywhere I experienced everything.

Sorry I paused to read your the thread for the updates, maybe this partly why it is taking so long.

So she took me in the bathroom and sat on the toilet mimicing that she was reading a magazine. She then said that shower CURTAIN blew in her face. She demonstrated by grabbing it. I mean she said the whole thing moved as though a huge gust of wind moved it. But she explains that the window was closed, she did not feel any wind, mimiced walking in the bathroom.. no room.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Timical because: WTF

edit on 18-5-2012 by Timical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Timical

.. and slammed the door in attempt to create a gust of wind, and also even pointed out that there is no ceiling fan in the bathroom(it is an older house, and believe me not having a fan in there is horrible at times). We both just sat there staring at one another like...

On a side note, I failed to mention sometime while sleeping on the couch I was woken up, not that I woke up but was woken up, and someone was there ready to practice projecting. I told it was tired and wanted to sleep so it left.

The final remark I will add consist of the foggy being I saw to the left of me in my bedroom. While I was hearing the breathing right in my ear and trying to project, I heard growling. This is not to be mistaken for snoring or noise from the kids as I could all of them at the same time. Whatever is helping me told me not to worry, but I had the thought it might be capable of possessing my body once I project. This is my biggest concern and would appreciate feedback especially on this. Should I hold off projecting or take up the opportunity whenever I feel that the one is back to give me another try?

Update: my shower just turned on for about 6 seconds right after I finished typing the last sentence. I am now freaked out. This is kinda fun.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Timical because: ??????

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Aside from what I just posted about the breathing and growling, I do not recall ever hearing a noise from anything. That would really send me running especially at that age.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Timical

The final remark I will add consist of the foggy being I saw to the left of me in my bedroom. While I was hearing the breathing right in my ear and trying to project, I heard growling. This is not to be mistaken for snoring or noise from the kids as I could all of them at the same time. Whatever is helping me told me not to worry, but I had the thought it might be capable of possessing my body once I project. This is my biggest concern and would appreciate feedback especially on this. Should I hold off projecting or take up the opportunity whenever I feel that the one is back to give me another try?

Update: my shower just turned on for about 6 seconds right after I finished typing the last sentence. I am now freaked out. This is kinda fun.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Timical because: ??????

Oh, NO, NO, NO! Don't do any more AP until you learn how to protect yourself for evil entities. There are prayers you need to say, and imagine yourself surrounded by white light. Imagine nothing evil can penetrate through the white light that surrounds you, and hold strong to that thought!
Anything that makes a growling sound is demonic! This is exactly why I stopped meditating, and gave up on AP myself. These beings can easily possess you once you leave your body, if you don't learn how to keep them away. They'll trick you into thinking they are something good... there to help you, but they aren't!
Be careful!
The fact that it moved the shower curtain is proof you have an intelligent being in your home.... listening, waiting! I would burn some sage while saying prayers, and telling the evil ones to go... cleanse your home of evil entities that may have come through already before you try AP again, if I were you. Be careful!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sage.. I think that may be what the girl I talked in the chat room with told me also. Okay, your reaction is a clear sign to me that I am done with astral projection. I will continue sharing my stories and if any thing changes I will update accordingly. I have a... thought/ feeling about the demonic being that I have had for a very long time before I even began attempting projecting.
I think I know who my imaginary friend was when I was child. I am going to the store to................. I just remembered my demon/angel encounter and I just typed in an email to my mom. Stuff is about to get very interesting. Be back in a jiffy.

Now a feel an urgency to share everything relevant. No worries, I know I wont die... I just know.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Timical because: The urgency

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Sage.. I think that may be what the girl I talked in the chat room with told me also. Okay, your reaction is a clear sign to me that I am done with astral projection. I will continue sharing my stories and if any thing changes I will update accordingly. I have a... thought/ feeling about the demonic being that I have had for a very long time before I even began attempting projecting.
I think I know who my imaginary friend was when I was child. I am going to the store to................. I just remembered my demon/angel encounter and I just typed in an email to my mom. Stuff is about to get very interesting. Be back in a jiffy.

Now a feel an urgency to share everything relevant. No worries, I know I wont die... I just know.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Timical because: The urgency

It's not sage, like the spice. It's a sage smudge stick. I'm not sure of the correct name, and I'm not sure where to buy them, but do a google search. There'll probably be 10,000 places come up where you can buy one... or ten!
Here is one place you can buy them:www.matoska.com...
Have you ever watched "Long Island Medium" on TLC? She always "sages" the area in her home before beginning her readings to keep evil entities from coming through. You can see what I'm talking about if you can find the show. It may be on You Tube, but I have never looked for it there. The last show of the season just aired last Sunday... or maybe the Sunday before that. So it probably won't be on t.v. again until next season.
edit on 5/18/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

edit on 5/18/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have so many things flooding my mind and connecting the dots right now it is not even funny. I do not know where to begin so I am just going to start and I hope you can follow. Needless to say, I am quite sober right now.

I know what fear is. I have been afraid before, but only completely terrified a few times. When I am alone, as in the children are away and the wife is at work and there are no beings I can sense, this puts me in the most uncomfortable position that I have nothing to compare it to.

When I was younger in my preteens, I thought of how I wanted to leave and for something take over for me while I was gone. I have periods of time in my life, one example is three full months during the tenth grade, where I have no memory of anything. I can not explain this at all. I also feel like I have been "claimed" but whatever has been with me my entire life. Because of this I have never feared any paranormal experience or anytime it would seem that I was in grave danger. An example of grave danger, I was stabbed literally in the heart in my last year of service in the military but I knew even after seeing the amount of blood coming out of me, I would not die. I will explain how in other stories I have, that entities I do not know will take note of me but know to leave me alone. My freeze tag game that I played in boot camp is example of this that I will explain later.

While I was asking for help last night with projecting, I felt like God was telling me NO. I was reminded of a verse in the bible that says not to mess these type of things as they are not holy(of God). I was not sure if this was my imagination or the real deal so I explained that since technically I am not doing any spells or anything and this completely natural then it must be an exception. I still heard NO. However I continued anyways and that is when I saw the orb shortly after. I did not think anything of the second entity I felt because of the presence of the other way seemed so assuring. I see now that this correlates with my demon encounter.

Also, I wrote an email to my Mother stating how I know I am to become a pastor(multiple reasons for this I assure you). In the email I received from my mother that I was responding to, she said that the devil will try and stop me. I replied, "I look forward to it".

With that being said, I did have an encounter with the devil. I will break this up and put into the next post as it is another story.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Timical because: Grammar

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

With that being said, I did have an encounter with the devil. I will break this up and put into the next post as it is another story.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Timical because: Grammar

Holy Crap!
I can't wait to hear about this!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Halfway through the 11th grade I moved from Alpharetta, Ga to St. Petersburg, Fl(the same place I live now, just that at the time that house was a minute drive from the Howard Franklin Bridge to give an idea of its location). My summer leading into 12th grade my mother got me a job at her place of work. It is called Veritas located in Seminole and is still up and running today. My job consisted of stocking the warehouse when instruments were repaired, organizing the instruments in the warehouse, and also pulling instruments to fill orders. One day my boss took all of my coworkers and went to the company's other offsite warehouse to getting ready for more instruments that expected in the fall. While I sat in the warehouse preparing various orders I had some down time so I sat in my chair and polished some brass instruments. Whilst doing this I felt something there with me, but it was not any stronger of a feeling, just entirely different. So I asked it, "If you are you then what is your name?" I was told, "Satan, but you can call me Lucifer." I thought, yeah sure. So what are you doing here? It replied, "Just checking in on you." Admittedly, I was freaked out but still skeptical. So I said, "Then prove it." The instant this thought left me it took action. I mean the INSTANT the thought left me.

Behind where I sit and all around are shelves storing all the instruments in the company's possession aside from the ones kept in the store as floor models. With where I was sitting, directly behind me is a shelf where the repair shop places the instruments for me to inspect before they are approved to go anywhere else. Parallel with the shelf is a walkway that winds up and down and all around the warehouse so that I can obviously navigate the "large room". Perpendicular to the shelf behind me and across the walkway this a small corner of the warehouse where 300+ string(violins and the like) are stored. The INSTANT that the thought left me every single string case unlatched in a pattern from one side extending all the way to the other opening every single case. There are so many cases, I had time pause and then turn around slowly and see my own two eyes the last 50 or so cases come unlatched. To give a better a picture of this, the shelves are stacked with three layers and are the kind of shelves located at home depot.

Less than a minute after I saw the last cases being opened, I reflected and decided that was enough for me. I clocked out and went home. When I got home I called my boss and tell him I had to leave and he wouldn't believe me if I told him why. Luckily he trusted me enough that this okay with him and he left it at that.

The next day I went to work the first thing he said within 5 minutes of me walking in the door was, "Hey, do you know what I happened with the strings?" I nodded, we stared at each other, and then he said for me go help finish closing all the cases back. When I went over there to help the others, everyone had a very spooked look on their faces and did not utter a word. This is entirely not like any of them to do as they are always talking about something. That was the most quite day I ever had working there. After time passed the indecent came up one time. Somebody asked if anyone else felt weird when they working over there that day. Once person said, "I don't want to talk about it" and that was the end of it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

So I asked it, "If you are you then what is your name?" I was told, "Satan, but you can call me Lucifer." I thought, yeah sure. So what are you doing here? It replied, "Just checking in on you." Admittedly, I was freaked out but still skeptical. So I said, "Then prove it."

The INSTANT that the thought left me every single string case unlatched in a pattern from one side extending all the way to the other opening every single case. There are so many cases, I had time pause and then turn around slowly and see my own two eyes the last 50 or so cases come unlatched.

I'm Speechless!
Really...... I'm speechless!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I do not like hearing that. I can say to best of my knowledge that I have not talked to/experienced him since, thankfully.

After my smoke I just had I remembered something else I wanted to say in regards to being outside in front of my house. There is a cat that belongs to people living two houses to the right of me that used to frequently come up to me. I swear it was something like the first few months I moved to this house, the cat immediately came to me kind of just saying, "hey." What grabbed my attention about the cat is where it chooses to focus on.

Every time I sense something and look in any given direction to see what is there, that cat looks in the same spot at the same moment I turn my head. There are no noises that cause us to look, just the sense.

In the pictures in the other thread, there is a house across the street usually no lights on that is next to the house clearly visible with chairs out front. Not to be confused with the house down the street somewhat center in the picture that is generally underneath the object. I have seen so many times people, but not really people if you catch my drift, walking/running around the cars and the front of the house. I was going to go over there and ask if they have witnessed anything but something keeps pulling me away from it. The same thing applies to me wanting to write letters to whoever lives in the houses I used to live in. Something wont let me, I suppose I just do not want to receive a, "no, nothing strange" type of response.

Going back to animals, I had always had dogs in my house since the earliest I can remember. One of them in particular was a wolf named Sampson. He and I were best friends growing up and I was hoping during projection that I could see him again(no chance now). Anyways, he would always sleep in my room and usually under the bed. There have been a few occasions when he was scared even though nothing was happening, growled at the wall, and even for a short time he would not go into my room at all. He would sit right in front of the doorway and stare into my room for hours. I would occasionally check on him to see if I could see what he was looking at, but never any luck.

As for other animals, I never feel threatened by them. When I lived in Sacremento, the same time period as in the thread describing my first encounter, the neighborhood kids all met up after school and one of the parents would walk us home. This is something we started doing in the third grade. One day, either while I was in the third or possibly the fourth grade before I moved, we were walking home as usual when two rottweilers came out freaking no where and just appeared in the street. There was a long fence to our right and a cul-de-sac to our left so I still can not figure where they came from.

When they appeared, it was clear to everyone that they were bad news so everyone stopped in their tracks. I was in the front of everyone and the dogs came towards me first. One dog came within five feet of me and the other was moving past me on my left. As soon as I looked the dog that was in front of me in the eyes, they both stopped and looked at me. After a short a pause they ran right past me and starting attacking everyone. One little girl in particular, she must have only been about four years old, was the sole target of the dog formerly on my left. I knew they did not want me, can not explain this but it is why I feel I have been "claimed" in a way. I mean nothing is allowed to touch me. Sounds weird, but I know it is true.

I can not think of what to write next, any ideas?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Yes, animals are very aware of the spirit world. Sorry you lost your wolf. Losing a pet is as hard as losing any family member, IMO. Good news is, you'll see him again some day.

So, when you say you have been claimed, you mean by God, right?

I have always felt protected by "something". I sense my protection comes from my guardian angel and spirit guide. Of course God is in charge at the top of things.

I am getting very tired. I think I'll call it a night. I won't be on here at night any more. I work 3rd shift, and I have been on vacation for the past 9 days. That ends tomorrow.
I always check ATS as soon as I get home. So keep the stories coming ( everyone! ) and I'll read them, and respond, if I need to. Good night.
Thanks for all your GREAT stories!

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join