It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous promise 'something BIG is coming'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well here's the thingie.

If Anon are the CIA / FBI blah blah then they're highlighting the world to corruption and spurring a younger generation to understand politics, the internet, world issues etc - which doesn't really make sense.

You really think the FBI would let the CIA (or the other way round) - [depending who you think Anon 'belong' to]; take down each others websites or release private information about individuals, politicians, government members, councils, security companies, . What sort of agenda is this?

Why would the CIA / FBI allow each other to be d0xed and attacked and humiliated? But that's of course disregarding the multitude of global 'members' too. Some people seem to forget the steady rate of human evolution, just look at technology - the internet has built a portal of sorts between countries.

What we really have is a vast amount of information - reaching its critical point - In these terms, it was inevitable that information and data and information would be passed, cultures would share media, people would slowly disregard their own propaganda - people essentially are seeing the world, all at once - for the first time in human history.

What anonymous really is - Is the energy of a hundred thousand souls suddenly realising that everything they believed was a lie. Politicians do not tell the truth, words are spun and money is used to weigh up opinion and change the wheels of the world for a select few. We have access to media, for the first time in our lives we can actually see what white phosphorous will do when dropped on villages and bare flesh, and now we realise our taxes fund such barbaric weapons and such. We have been given real glimpses of the reality we dwell in. War is not glorious. People really die. And for what?

We observe Corporate funded workhouses filled with toddlers, toxic dumping grounds in Africa, we see pharmaceutical companies failing to release cures and perform tests on distant cultures, we find documents about so called security companies invading innocent internet users privacy on a daily basis (millions of people), cyber-stalking and data mining, we hear of multi-billion record agencies destroying teenagers lives for using available technology to listen to a song, we watch as our freedom becomes restricted...... Yet some of you still blame anonymous for this.

We have become aware of such truths, and for anyone who doesn't believe that millions of souls cannot be repulsed by such crimes and wish to do something, no matter how petty or creative or destructive - then you need to re-evaluate your existence.

Yet you still think the CIA and FEDS want you to know these truths?

C'mon people.... You are seriously underestimating the power of people.

Yes, bringing down a website or two doesn't really achieve anything, but you forget that each and every website hit in the last year or two has been a brave gesture. Paedophiles taken down, illegal software companies spying on you - taken down, providing media access to countries hit by war such as Libya, Iran, Palestine - taking down corrupt online security companies, exposing the worst policemen in the country, exposing bribes by government officials, fighting with cultists, defacing neo-nazi websites....

Believe what you want. But i've presented it to you how I feel.

edit on 21-2-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The big one has to be coordinated, when the time is right, there would be no point in doing it when the other tentacles are not ready (laws etc). The get the Internet closed up it's all about timing and coordination

Originally posted by DavidWillts

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Another "big" thing from anonymous, wow... Has it been a whole week yet?

We should 'Expect' them, like they keep saying, because of the bottomless pit of funding behind them, and the vital agenda of destroying the free Internet. They will be blamed for something very nasty, an Internet 9/11 that will be used to justify huge changes on the net.

Internet 9/11??? You have to be joking. The best these guys have been able to do is take down a website for a few hours. What do you mean by internet 9/11? They will post an animated giff of two planes flying into some servers and then they will take down 2000 websites? lol
Like most anonymous "attacks" they are fixed before the news hits.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
My post was on the topic of Anonymous, yours was on the topic of a poster who you didn't know. Once you know enough about the agenda, you'll see where Anonymous fits into it. Do some searches, there's plenty of info here

Originally posted by lordnightstalker

We should 'Expect' them, like they keep saying, because of the bottomless pit of funding behind them, and the vital agenda of destroying the free Internet. They will be blamed for something very nasty, an Internet 9/11 that will be used to justify huge changes on the net.

You just told me to stay on topic and keep to facts

By that standard you should not be able to post a single word you just said, there are no "facts" that would back up any funding for Anonymous and I can say for a Fact that none exist from my own personal knowledge of these matters :

:"they will be blamed" this is a future tense and total supposition

And speaking of off topic, The thread topic is of an upcoming big event or announcement by anonymous, it would in fact be YOU who has derailed the thread into a series of accusations and assumptions in regards to anonymous, I merely commented on my opinions in regards to you and others derailment of said topic.

You are not the Op, you are not a moderator should I add "delusions of grandeur" to my list of opinions? Because I am merely commenting on what has been spoken, if that material is off topic I would not be the one who drove it there nor have I made any assumptive requests to control free speech in a forum as If I presume the thread is my own to control, for all these accusations of what Anonymous is up to and who they really are, as if any one member of anonymous actually speaks for the entirety of the collective anyway, which is certainly not the case. You the accuser seem to be very fast to silence free speech on the internet when it does not suit your agenda

The phrase that comes to mind is "pot calling the kettle black"

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
They'll be leaking the private information of people who are seen as traitors or who didn't do as they were told. It's very easy for the CIA and FBI to hack their own websites; they have the passwords

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Well here's the thingie.

If Anon are the CIA / FBI blah blah then they're highlighting the world to corruption and spurring a younger generation to understand politics, the internet, world issues etc - which doesn't really make sense.

You really think the FBI would let the CIA (or the other way round) - [depending who you think Anon 'belong' to]; take down each others websites or release private information about individuals, politicians, government members, councils, security companies, . What sort of agenda is this?

Why would the CIA / FBI allow each other to be d0xed and attacked and humiliated? But that's of course disregarding the multitude of global 'members' too. Some people seem to forget the steady rate of human evolution, just look at technology - the internet has built a portal of sorts between countries.

What we really have is a vast amount of information - reaching its critical point - In these terms, it was inevitable that information and data and information would be passed, cultures would share media, people would slowly disregard their own propaganda - people essentially are seeing the world, all at once - for the first time in human history.

What anonymous really is - Is the energy of a hundred thousand souls suddenly realising that everything they believed was a lie. Politicians do not tell the truth, words are spun and money is used to weigh up opinion and change the wheels of the world for a select few. We have access to media, for the first time in our lives we can actually see what white phosphorous will do when dropped on villages and bare flesh, and now we realise our taxes fund such barbaric weapons and such. We have been given real glimpses of the reality we dwell in. War is not glorious. People really die. And for what?

We observe Corporate funded workhouses filled with toddlers, toxic dumping grounds in Africa, we see pharmaceutical companies failing to release cures and perform tests on distant cultures, we find documents about so called security companies invading innocent internet users privacy on a daily basis (millions of people), cyber-stalking and data mining, we hear of multi-billion record agencies destroying teenagers lives for using available technology to listen to a song, we watch as our freedom becomes restricted...... Yet some of you still blame anonymous for this.

We have become aware of such truths, and for anyone who doesn't believe that millions of souls cannot be repulsed by such crimes and wish to do something, no matter how petty or creative or destructive - then you need to re-evaluate your existence.

Yet you still think the CIA and FEDS want you to know these truths?

C'mon people.... You are seriously underestimating the power of people.

Yes, bringing down a website or two doesn't really achieve anything, but you forget that each and every website hit in the last year or two has been a brave gesture. Paedophiles taken down, illegal software companies spying on you - taken down, providing media access to countries hit by war such as Libya, Iran, Palestine - taking down corrupt online security companies, exposing the worst policemen in the country, exposing bribes by government officials, fighting with cultists, defacing neo-nazi websites....

Believe what you want. But i've presented it to you how I feel.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Excelsior

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
www.theatlantic.com...

Anonymous never mentioned anything about taking down power grids. These are words twisted by the powers that be.

The director of the National Security Agency, Gen. Keith Alexander, told various high-level audiences that the loosely affiliated group, Anonymous, would soon have the capability "to bring about a limited power outage through a cyberattack," according to an anonymously sourced article in the Wall Street Journal today.

The Journal admits that Anonymous "has never listed a power blackout as a goal," but warned that "some federal officials believe Anonymous is headed in a more disruptive direction," anyway.

^^ Spin and lies as mentioned in my former post. The words were put into Anon's 'mouth' by the NSA.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Here is there "Something Big."

Greek Ministry of Justice Has Just Been Hacked by Anonymous..

Here is what they left in it's place.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by yurichan
Here is there "Something Big."

Greek Ministry of Justice Has Just Been Hacked by Anonymous..

Here is what they left in it's place.

www.youtube.com...

It's been hacked and defaced a few times, since January, probably longer.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

My post was on the topic of Anonymous, yours was on the topic of a poster who you didn't know. Once you know enough about the agenda, you'll see where Anonymous fits into it. Do some searches, there's plenty of info here

You just told me to stay on topic and keep to facts

By that standard you should not be able to post a single word you just said, there are no "facts" that would back up any funding for Anonymous and I can say for a Fact that none exist from my own personal knowledge of these matters :

:"they will be blamed" this is a future tense and total supposition

And speaking of off topic, The thread topic is of an upcoming big event or announcement by anonymous, it would in fact be YOU who has derailed the thread into a series of accusations and assumptions in regards to anonymous, I merely commented on my opinions in regards to you and others derailment of said topic.

You are not the Op, you are not a moderator should I add "delusions of grandeur" to my list of opinions? Because I am merely commenting on what has been spoken, if that material is off topic I would not be the one who drove it there nor have I made any assumptive requests to control free speech in a forum as If I presume the thread is my own to control, for all these accusations of what Anonymous is up to and who they really are, as if any one member of anonymous actually speaks for the entirety of the collective anyway, which is certainly not the case. You the accuser seem to be very fast to silence free speech on the internet when it does not suit your agenda

The phrase that comes to mind is "pot calling the kettle black"

Do some searches? lulz

Yes i'll call some of the friends I made in the 90's when 5 or six of us at a time were paid six figures each to build things off investment money that paid for lines that are faster than anything you have in your home nearly 20 years later we will watch Urotsukidoji for #s giggles and old times sake and then do some google searches on the internets

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
once again,ATS dont want to take Anonymous seriously
And soon ATS gonna whine because Anons are just a "bunch of retards" (sarcasm, sarcasm)

Anywaysn numerous numbers of Anonymous members told you something was coming,here, on ATS
But nones of you took the time to actualy pay attention

I know i know , Anon is just a bunch of kids, script kiddies
But remember, Anons are actualy doing something, instead of playing the armchair strategist on ATS

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The big one has to be coordinated, when the time is right, there would be no point in doing it when the other tentacles are not ready (laws etc). The get the Internet closed up it's all about timing and coordination

Internet 9/11??? You have to be joking. The best these guys have been able to do is take down a website for a few hours. What do you mean by internet 9/11? They will post an animated giff of two planes flying into some servers and then they will take down 2000 websites? lol
Like most anonymous "attacks" they are fixed before the news hits.

And btw

spread that dis-info my friend, it has electrolytes

That's just my opinion of course

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
www.theatlantic.com...

Anonymous never mentioned anything about taking down power grids. These are words twisted by the powers that be.

The director of the National Security Agency, Gen. Keith Alexander, told various high-level audiences that the loosely affiliated group, Anonymous, would soon have the capability "to bring about a limited power outage through a cyberattack," according to an anonymously sourced article in the Wall Street Journal today.

The Journal admits that Anonymous "has never listed a power blackout as a goal," but warned that "some federal officials believe Anonymous is headed in a more disruptive direction," anyway.

^^ Spin and lies as mentioned in my former post. The words were put into Anon's 'mouth' by the NSA.

Great post, this is exactly where it's going, this is how Anonymous is being used to have the Internet locked down "For Our Own Good"

You can here it in Mr Rockefeller's own words here, he gives the game away as to where this is all going; the coming false flag

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyWarp
once again,ATS dont want to take Anonymous seriously
And soon ATS gonna whine because Anons are just a "bunch of retards" (sarcasm, sarcasm)

Anywaysn numerous numbers of Anonymous members told you something was coming,here, on ATS
But nones of you took the time to actualy pay attention

I know i know , Anon is just a bunch of kids, script kiddies
But remember, Anons are actualy doing something, instead of playing the armchair strategist on ATS

I take Anon very seriously, especially the people behind them

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

So your afraid of a very old mans last feeble efforts to retain control of information against all hopes and odds in a world of technology he can barely understand with tools he needs to employ by using the very same people he is trying ti suppress?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

So your afraid of a very old mans last feeble efforts to retain control of information against all hopes and odds in a world of technology he can barely understand with tools he needs to employ by using the very same people he is trying ti suppress?

Look into Problem > Reaction > Solution, it's how the Elite makes changes in this world. Anonymous is just another Problem, like Al Qaeda, that was created, funded and controlled by the same people who desire the 'Solution'

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Look into who Jay Rockefeller is, he's one of the most powerful people on this planet

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

The time has come for me to meet my maker and to repay him in kind for all that he has done.

You speak of things understood long ago by many and accounted for as if you were the first person to be aware of such feeble and too often used methodologies.
edit on 21-2-2012 by lordnightstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Look into who Jay Rockefeller is, he's one of the most powerful people on this planet

again requesting searches as if there is someone here who does anything but search or has done anything but search for an eternity

I find nothing other than a dying man who has the Enmity of a world, a creature who rather than be feared should be pitied for all he holds is empty, his plans foiled by inevitability, his empire dying a slow death before his eyes he is Gaius Germanicus Caligula Caesar mad with syphilis crying into the night for a mother who will not embrace him.
edit on 21-2-2012 by lordnightstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
They are going to do a denial of service attack against Disney.com this time?

Maybe I'm missing something but what exactly have they done to better man kind or stop TPTB? The only thing I have seen is them building a case for the goverment to enforce stricter regulations on the I-net.

This isn't a group that sits down and has votes.. what some members do is different than others. None of them can control the other people. Anonymous has done plenty of good things for disclosure and awareness.. you're just spewing out MSM views. You make them proud.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
ANON can Take Out Entire Power Grid warns NSA:

www.youtube.com...

Video

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join