It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not forgive everyone?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Hey, wait a minute, You said you are a scuba instructor. Isn't that a job?

Just because eYe's a PADI Scuba Instructor, doesn't mean eYe's teaching at this moment.

eYe celebrate my 20th anniversary this year.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

All nuts roll together so its hard to distinguish one from the other.

And you should eat more nutz!

Pumpkin seeds are a must, that, or pumpkin seed oil.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

eat nutz urself pleading for monckeys right to exist, right beings are free

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

You're the "Monckey" and you exist and are free to be wrong, sew why would eYe waste my time trying to free you when it was you that locked your mind away?
You have the key, the choice is yours. You can open the door and live or suffocate in your closed mind.

Sink or Swim; Question or kNot Question; live or be a slave to your own mind. The choice is yours.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

You're the "Monckey" and you exist and are free to be wrong, sew why would eYe waste my time trying to free you when it was you that locked your mind away?
You have the key, the choice is yours. You can open the door and live or suffocate in your closed mind.

Sink or Swim; Question or kNot Question; live or be a slave to your own mind. The choice is yours.

Ribbit

when it is u that eat nutz then it is u the monckey, while when i said that beings are free then im the source of choices while u do not have any, slave that u r for what u represent which is negative inferiority in absolute terms
so as i am beyond choice u r below slavery fact which is the opposite of choice from inherent nature as the only one

go swim in ur slavery dont ever dream that u can get out swin well in ur mother enjoy it as we enjoy watching ur arse end

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Hey, wait a minute, You said you are a scuba instructor. Isn't that a job?

Just because eYe's a PADI Scuba Instructor, doesn't mean eYe's teaching at this moment.

eYe celebrate my 20th anniversary this year.

Ribbit

Isn't it counted by hours in a logbook?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Ribbit

when it is u that eat nutz then it is u the monckey, while when i said that beings are free then im the source of choices while u do not have any, slave that u r for what u represent which is negative inferiority in absolute terms
so as i am beyond choice u r below slavery fact which is the opposite of choice from inherent nature as the only one

go swim in ur slavery dont ever dream that u can get out swin well in ur mother enjoy it as we enjoy watching ur arse end

In real life, dew peeps tell you that you don't make sense and dew you also always speak with your rooster in your mouth when talking with them?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

In real life, dew peeps tell you that you don't make sense and dew you also always speak with your rooster in your mouth when talking with them?

in real life ur kind cant exist infront of my face even as a point perception while everyone around is happy to get the certainty from me of making sense

and piece of vulgar spermatozoid run in waters that will never exist put ur rooster in ur mouth depth it is time to end

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join