It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not forgive everyone?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Try learning puncuation and proper sentence structure, I'm sure it will help people in understanding what you have to say. This is not meant as an insult, but I understood so very very little of what you said because it was so poorly written.

What I DID get, was that you think I think this way from lack of understanding the true nature of life. This is not the case. It took me many years to come to this understanding about forgiveness. I held resentment and hatred in my heart for a very long time. It affected me physically. I gained weight, I fell into such a deep depression that I attempted suicide multiple times, I became a drug addict. All because of the unforgiveness I held. When I started letting go, I began to feel better, I started caring about myself again. When I truely forgave, my life took a 180 degree turn for the better. My mind no longer held me in a pit of despair because of what one person had done to me.

Forgiveness set me free. I've never told this person I forgave them, it doesn't matter if they know. My forgiveness is unconditional. I didn't do it for him. I forgave because it feels right to me to no longer hate. What he did to me was wrong, it was disgusting. But to relive it over and over, to blame him, to let my heart be full of negativity, is just as wrong on my part. I won't hurt myself because once, a long time ago, someone else hurt me.

I hope you don't think me naive or uninformed, because I am nothing of the sort. This is a personal choice on my part for how I will live my life. It's better for me to forgive and to love than to resent and hate.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by subculturalgirl

it is not up to u to judge the poverty of others structures, when u stand below the standard of misery since obviously u have no sense to respect anyother right but urself illusion to say whatever u want while imposing to all else to learn from u

miss u just repeated what i said about what u said, i said anyway it is normal that u think this way to support urself to stay in positive terms, u dont have to annoy everyone with paragraphs describing how u feel better that way, who cares, as i mentionned it clearly it is all about truth rights not u

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by subculturalgirl

it is not up to u to judge the poverty of others structures, when u stand below the standard of misery since obviously u have no sense to respect anyother right but urself illusion to say whatever u want while imposing to all else to learn from u

miss u just repeated what i said about what u said, i said anyway it is normal that u think this way to support urself to stay in positive terms, u dont have to annoy everyone with paragraphs describing how u feel better that way, who cares, as i mentionned it clearly it is all about truth rights not u

eYe is in serious want for psychiatric help because eYe just understood what U said.

But eYe find it interesting, that U say:

"it is not up to u to judge the poverty of others structures"

Then U turn around and say:

"it is normal that u think this way to support urself to stay in positive terms, u dont have to annoy everyone with paragraphs describing how u feel better that way"

Sew eYe is curious why she can't judge other's structures but U can? Who farted and left U king?

Most peeps have been programmed to judge others and in that binary process, they must forgive to move on. It's sad that they don't know the truth but the thing is, if it makes her a better person, then that's a positive thing, although the underlying lies she's been programmed with will never allow her to become the best person she can be but that's the ugly beauty of this Matrix.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

the point i made there apply to ur reaction there in same terms

i dont get that insistance to claim meaning smthg while it is so clearly the opposite, use ur head alone then since u dont mean anything else

i didnt judge her moron, on the contrary i was proving that i meant the same and how she didnt bother to read the post exactly as u mean ur stupid sense of virtue from scripture by using my words

go speak about ur religion and ur jesus wisdom by using urself exclusively
while u r proving not doing it bc u mean to invent an application on others to justify ur will to reduce them to ur slaves and getting from the indirect result of being evil living

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theorynator
"Forgive them father for they know not what they do."
forgive us of our transgressess as we forgive others.

yea pray for ur father to be saved from hell depth he is going to from no father but truth

humans are nothing existence, they are innocents to any absolute dimension, gods all are going to hell

Wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

"God is truth, and spirit, who seeks worshippers who worship in spirit and in truth." ~ JC to the woman at the well.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by Theorynator
"Forgive them father for they know not what they do."
forgive us of our transgressess as we forgive others.

yea pray for ur father to be saved from hell depth he is going to from no father but truth

humans are nothing existence, they are innocents to any absolute dimension, gods all are going to hell

"God is truth, and spirit, who seeks worshippers who worship in spirit and in truth." ~ JC to the woman at the well.

Worship = Hip Rows (aka: pews)
Worshippers = Prosper Wish (aka: personal prosperity)
Worhips God = Dogs Who Rip (self explanatory)

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

u cant use the word truth but to what follow same rules, u r proving the evil living mean u r by clearly meaning to abuse truth knowledge for superiority constancy upon others

mister it doesnt matter what u like or what u want, facts are facts like the fact that any and all is to existence reality not to any relative disgusting wish

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
and for the record, u cant b in my shoes bc all i say is not about me, while obviously u r proving how u walk on dirt by meaning to use facts to walk upon

everyone and anyone life is itself reality which has nothing to do with all so never to all reason or sense

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

I forgive everyone that wrongs me in life. If it is a big wrong it might take a bit longer. Its not about just forgiving people its about looking after yourself and being able to put things down that otherwise cause you damage too...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

but if you are down from else powers u cant get up unless u put that thing down first

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

reply to post by purplemer

but if you are down from else powers u cant get up unless u put that thing down first

Could you say it in a different way please I dont fathom it...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

and for the record, u cant b in my shoes bc all i say is not about me, while obviously u r proving how u walk on dirt by meaning to use facts to walk upon

everyone and anyone life is itself reality which has nothing to do with all so never to all reason or sense

You can't be in your shoes either, for there is no you, sew there is no shoe.

There is no you
There is no shoe
There is no you
There's only dew

There is no you
There is no few
There is no you
There's only who

There is no you
There is no rue
There is no you
There's only woo

There is no you
There is no loo
There is no you
There's only pee all over the floor

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
There is no you
There is no shoe

u do not exist but i and others definitely exist truly while truth confirm us constantly by keeping us always real

go to ur god ass and stay there when that is all what u mean to glorify urself

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

anyways and always god is lies that nature incarnate while truth prove liars being freedom to kill as the exclusive condition left for existence to become real

so as i said go to ur god ass and vanish from existence in his dirt out

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

anyways and always god is lies that nature incarnate while truth prove liars being freedom to kill as the exclusive condition left for existence to become real

so as i said go to ur god ass and vanish from existence in his dirt out

It's kNot his dirt, it's Her dirt.

It's interesting how easy it is to pull the wool over the eyes of the sheep.

A Wolf in Sheep's clothing is a Sheeple in denial, a Sheeple in disguise, such as yourself.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

as if by naming god a chick it could clarify anything other then confirming ur debility

sheep and wolf urself u r the disguisting guy, only liars as u can be named and judged since lies by definition never exist in truth so isolated from any connections with else to being kicked out

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
the conception of males and females is all to evil freedom which confirm the evil living u r

in truth absolute freedom is meaning limited awareness as freedom rights

so male figure is the conscious of that fact who mean to prove being superior to absolute free realities rights

and female figure is the free sense that mean to enjoy whatever is giving to her as an absolute right

which prove how males and females are always evil means

freedom as the absolute same fact constancy that can reach to justify existence objectively being real is by definition what cant b in levels nor reduced, there cant b inferior and superior freedom when it is the truth

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

as if by naming god a chick it could clarify anything other then confirming ur debility

sheep and wolf urself u r the disguisting guy, only liars as u can be named and judged since lies by definition never exist in truth so isolated from any connections with else to being kicked out

Let's dew the math . . .

You can only open your mouth to prove your truths.

eYe point to facts of the Universe to prove the truth.

While your mouth is constantly open is a fact, that doesn't make what comes out of it a fact.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ralphy
I was wondering why we all don't forgive everyone that we thought wronged us and everything that has happened to us. It is only us who really suffers by not forgiving even the worst of people in the world. We may think that some people just don't deserve to be forgiven but really that just punishes us. It doesn't make sense to not forgive someone when you really think about it.

The reason why I don't forgive a lot of the time is because I have a hard time unlearning the judgment philosophy that I was taught as a kid.

Why don't you forgive others or at least a certain person in your life?

Your not suppose to forgive, it’s no such thing as real forgiveness, and to trick your self into forgiving some one for what they did to you is an abomination ,not only to you, but your soul as well.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Your not suppose to forgive, it’s no such thing as real forgiveness, and to trick your self into forgiving some one for what they did to you is an abomination ,not only to you, but your soul as well.

Spoken like a true Sheeple!

Baaaaaaaaaaad! Baaaaaaaaaaad! Baaaaaaaaaaad!

Ribbit

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join