It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mortal Who Shook Heaven and Hell!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Sounds like a load of # to me

Maybe your not capable of understanding with the tower of babel on!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8

Originally posted by metalholic

What happens when a black hole is created? The sun explodes ripping a whole in the membrane of our universe! Because the SOUND that the explosion gave off was so destructive nothing could withstand it.

There's no sound in the vacuum of space.

Have a nice day.

I take it you don't keep up with modern science and space explortation?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

reply to post by intrptr

And never forget there is always a simple answer. The simple answer is...

Weel okay simpleton. I have learned a lot from you. Lets see...

Ima' gonna take my artificially inseminated, carbon based, vibrating hummer of a radio signal frequency and sun energized black hole thru inter-dimensionalized Astral pineal gland deity excretions out of my arse and go to bed now. Thanx for your paradigm blocker of a thread to keep me from fitful sleep. The pills metal head, the pills...

Truth is scary thing. No one said the transition into the golden age would be an easy one.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Chamberf=6

Because that key is all you need to know! If you already know the rest of the alphabet!

You've given no keys.

No insights.

No logic.

Not really anything of use.

Not helping you bump this anymore or feeding you anymore.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BudleighxSalterton
reply to post by metalholic

I can agree as much that like going to the loo, a new universe is in essence reality's way of disposing of star effluent. Steven Hawking would agree and stated that in essence after having the revelation while being hospitalised for pneumonia that the sewer must be composed of input and output components. Our history is that of the drainage (or input) side (or 'black hole') and other histories are strictly the sewage station (output side or 'white hole'). I am not certain that I agree with the terminology but none of it was my own idea.

Whether or not our universe better represents the output of a sewage station or a water works is still fiercely contended in scientific circles. A proverbial 'royal flush' may be a more equitable compromise between the contending factions and is better than a full house and not just for the poker players (if you know what I am driving at) even if the membrane reseals.

Imagine a pyramid. The base of the pyramid is the black hole. The point of the pyramid is a star.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowZion

sorry to shut you down mate

but on the fourth day of creation God created the sun, so the devil cannot be the sun as they are spoken of as to be two completely different things.

Day 4
And God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years, and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth,” and it was so. God made two great lights, the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

en.wikipedia.org...-FOOTNOTEBandstra199941-50

not good enough for you........

creationwiki.org...

Thats all made to trip you up. Only one man walking the earth is supposed to put all the pieces together.

God and the devil are the same entity.

You cannot be the beginning and the end without being good and evil!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
No offense, OP, but you are taking words from another language and saying they equal words in the English language that they do not actually equal. The greek mythological Gods did not have names that would sound similar to English words much further in history.

You do realise babel on was the confusing of language right? and the only pure language would be sumerian?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKLionheart
Hi,

This is quite an interesting theory. The only problem I have is that it only works in English.

When Moses was on Sinai, we (I am in UK) were speaking a totally different language to now; probably one that is extinct. The English you use "Seen AE" and "Grim Reaper" etc. would not have occured at that time, becasue modern English is a mixture of Latin, Greek, French, Scandinavian, Germanic etc.

I find it very difficult to believe that people would have written a hebrew book thousands of years ago, with specific reference to a language that didn't exist at the time, and would only exist a few thousand years and after several invasions of an island a few thousand miles away.

Otherwise, I do find the word association really interesting. Does it work in the ogirinal Hebrew/Greek texts?

Jupiter = you beat air!

Not just english!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

If our universe started out with one cosmic ball of energy. That means to be in heaven is to be a star, sun. To be in hell is to be a physical entity on the planet. Welcome to Hell! We are all star dust.

Something I was shown during meditation..... but Earth, in fact physical existence is no Hell, it's your classroom. Would you give a child a grenade

Life is a process of regeneration and learning for all fallen energies.... Stardust/Carbon the final fallen form for a star which we use on our journey back to whence we came.

Physical being the end at the very beginning.

God is the sun as it created the solar system. Enki created mankind. god or the sun rules the universe hades rules the underworld.

Get it?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hache
I just read more or less 10 pages of people coming on here and sh#tting on my dude over here. I thought that when people came on here they would leave all (Well not all 8D) their pre conceived notions of the "Real World" behind. I actually made an account and stopped lurking for this exact purpose, people aren't coming on here to learn they're coming on here with their programmed minds and "logical" arguments simply to dispute. Let me ask you guys something; you see all of these "facts" you'e learnt have you actually made them factual to yourself or have you simply accepted those who are providing you with these facts?

The only reason i side with the OP is because i look around my environment and SOMETHING IS WRONG. People on fertile land can't feed themselves, people on arid land DON'T MOVE they'd rather die, you walk around the streets and walk past more or less yourself and don't even say hi, people spending their whole lives working for an entity which doesn't advance humanity and only profits in materialistic ways (much like a parasite) losing time with their families etc.

The world is BROKEN and here comes a dude with an alternate view and like the programmed pack of hyenas you all come on here savaging him and attempting to discredit what you can't understand by assassination of character; "have you ever been diagnosed as a schizophrenic?"

Whats wrong with you lot? I will admit that the OP needs to go back to the basics, this sh#t is like picking up a book in the middle of story, go back to the Genesis of your argument/statement.

Oh and P.S. if a tree falls in a forest does it make a sound? There are no air particles in space so there is no sound? Wrong, there is there is just no medium to transfer the vibrations (which sound basically is) to your vibration decoders (ears). It doesn't mean there is no sound, If i am incorrect in this matter please cure my ignorance.

What a long post a little late but hello ATS and thank you all for making up this (mostly) beautiful community.

Thank you dude. Just keeping searching for the truth. It's pretty much in this thread!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkice19

What i don't understand is that all your words are in English. When the original bible was written it was not in english so your post makes absolutely no sense.

Hebrew = Hey Brother!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Have you read through the thread all you have to do is apply the Sumerian key to our language and you unlock the grand scheme of things.

Why our language?.........does your code work with other languages?

Chinese? Japanese? Arabic?.......if so, show me.

And you keep banging on how you have "proven" this.........doesn't actually mean you have proven anything.

The reason it works so well in english and I haven't tried it with other languages Jesus = Hey Zeus(Spanish!)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestlessNRG
What no comet or asteroid mentioned? So when is your prediction for the apocalypse?

Comet = Call Mate.

Don't comets carry the building blocks of life?

Don't they also look like sperm cells?

Imagine the world or a planet as an ovary!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenTFH
I... I don't get it.

You've been lied to your whole life.

Blame babel on!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

You see fire by the light. I see information using the light to gain form by design. There is one Governor and one Designer. The root of the matter is found in the source. Nothing is greater than its source. All things flow from the source, change and then return. Check a lake to see how it flows away, changes to rain and then returns.

Since we are greater than what science calls our source (Sun, Moon), then our source is not the sun and the moon. Deuteronomy 4 tells us this. I will break it down for you by image:

15 You saw no form (Visible image/Information has no form) of any kind the day the LORD spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, 16 so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol (Technology/Graven Image), an image of any shape (3D Artificial Material) , whether formed like a man or a woman (Robot), 17 or like any animal on earth (Tool for work) or any bird that flies in the air (Aircraft), 18 or like any creature that moves along the ground (Vehicle) or any fish in the waters below (Ship/Sub). 19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down (Worship) to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven (OUR INHERITANCE). 20 But as for you, the LORD took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt (ULTIMATELY EARTH), to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Now that you see the purpose of the universe, check the method of construction.

As stated by Paul Dirac's relativistic quantum mechanical wave equation, our universe is parallel to another universe in opposite. Our matter is anti-matter to this mirrored universe. The event horizon between these two universes represents the projection point of both.

Genesis 1:1
In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

The words I type are in the same projection of energy to form from information. It's an image that my consciousness is in. Did God do the same?

1 Colossians 1:
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

We are inside the image. We are also the image of God in projection from the Trinity. What is the Trinity? More than what I say below, but part of this Trinity is how God makes us from light. Science says it's a duality. No, it's a trinity. Science says light is particle and wave. What is a wave? Information. God calls it a WORD.

John 1: 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Jesus was the Living Word in flesh.

How does this relate to the trinity?

Father is the Prima Materia of Light.

Son is the Word (Wave) Science calls light a duality. This is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit from unbelief. Why?

The Holy Spirit is Consciousness in part. What do you get from the three? Matter in motion with consciousness. What are you? Light, formed by particle and wave with consciousness. You are the Image of God and you are in the image.

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Don't worship the Sun. God is the source.

edit on 13-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Remember in school when we were taught that atoms move around no matter how solid an object is.

VIBRATION!

What causes the vibration? Sound!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Now using the Chinese language, show me how this works. Or, does this only work with english for some reason?

I don't know those other languages but i know in spanish jesus is hey zeus!

I also know english is a mixture of pretty much all languages. so how complicated does the puzzle need to get exactly?

You already can't understand it!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11

Truly fascinating, and I do think you are on to something. My mother and I have had this discussion many times recently..what if the reality we are in..is already HELL?
It would make sense..with all that goes on.
Maybe death is really not something to be feared. As for the black hole..this is so odd. I was in the shower the other night and watching the water go down the drain. I started thinking about black holes! I thought a scientific explanation of black holes may not know everything..they are all theories, after all..because obviously we don't know what really happens..we can only surmise! The water whirling down does go somewhere..so would it not be the same with the matter that forms a black hole? Maybe they are more like worm holes, who knows?

I like to keep an open mind to everything. Thanks for the post! I am going to chew on it a bit.

Imagine a pyramid. The base is the black hole in our Universe. The point is the sun in another!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tzdub

"I Wouldn't worship any deity nor one physical thing. Accept that you are a god and can do anything you want. "

thats what satanists teach

If you want to put your life in something elses hands when you make your life decisions go right on ahead! Because it's not making it for you!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Zeus,Poseidon,Hades = Seance Pulsating Hot Day.

The Sun is a seance (sound) pulsating (vibration) hot day (sun).

Seance?

en.wikipedia.org...

Ha! That's hilarious! Nice try!

And Abyss = Oblivion.

Give it up, this dog don't hunt anymore!

Abyss = A Miss. Absu = Absence!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by MamaJ

Yes, but it's time for a new history, absent any beast of prey, so that human liberation and freedom is king, capping everything off from our end, while generating nothing but good will according to an enlightened mutual best interest for one and all in "the house". Some things transcend might makes right, survival of the fittest and strongest "eat or be eaten", and the time of predation, is over. The two horned ram was sacrificed, and the high priest of the temple instead entered the frame, and the red dog don't hunt any more. Babylon, is fallen! This is good news, but some people can't help themselves but to go digging for the "old man", when all the while they themselves, as their true self, could resurrect into the light of life (God consciousness). The OP is a digger for things best left buried, and it's better to walk boldly into a new domain of freedom and of limitless possibility, than it is to be seen with one's back turned to the future madly digging up the bones of a dead two horned ram!

edit on 13-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: lol added to more fully express the humor of it all.

Mankind will never go where they need to go aslong as people think like the majority of this thread. Thinking inside the box never got us to the moon!

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join