It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google accidentally released Maine election results early!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

You mean "google" that has no part in any conspiracy google?

I'm not aware of anyone getting 100% after it went back down to 0/600.

edit on 10-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

It was simultaneous meaning people got 0% and 100% at the same time, possibly meaning it went to 0% and 100% back and forth or people were reading different errors. I'm leaning towards the latter.

if you want to talk about more plausible corruption within elections, view this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-2-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Ack! I thought, earlier, that I knew what was going on, that it was just reporting polling numbers from a week long caucus as they come in, but now I am not so sure. I saw, with my own eyes, when this thread started, that it showed the date as February 11, 2012, but I was not concerned because it showed 600/600 reporting and I assumed that all 600 districts were reporting in "real time" for the whole week, and probably had been reporting all week long, if anybody had cared to look, and that the site was just showing the most current numbers and giving the end date for the caucus.

NOW, it Shows February 11, 2012 but the map is blank, it shows 0 of 600, and no results! I think you actually did catch something going on here, after all!!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

It was simultaneous meaning people got 0% and 100% at the same time, possibly meaning it went to 0% and 100% back and forth or people were reading different errors. I'm leaning towards the latter.

if you want to talk about more plausible corruption within elections, view this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-2-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

I'm saying everyone was seeing 600/600 when the thread first started (at least those of us who knew where to look), but as soon as it switched back to 0/600 no one ever reported seeing the 600/600 again, except for one poster who was outted by numerous ATS members for trolling. There was no bouncing back and forth. The results were consistent with everyone.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

People could accuse you of simply changing the time on your computer though. that's why I included a window with the US government's official time.gov website displaying the eastern time..

Showing 100% reporting HERE.

and showing 0% reporting HERE.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT

People could accuse you of simply changing the time on your computer though. that's why I included a window with the US government's official time.gov website displaying the eastern time..

Showing 100% reporting HERE.

and showing 0% reporting HERE.

Repaired with "official time".

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I know it sounds silly, but it tptb says that's the time, i just figured it's better to show that than have someone accuse me of manipulating perceptions..

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DISINFORMANT

No worries. I completely understand. Now that the newest pic shows 02/11/12 as the date, and still a 0/600 as the percentage, it's clear there was something awry.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This looks like a simple test run. Us website builders do it all the time. You want to know if all the code functions properly so you put in test numbers and see if all the tables and graphs are updated correctly. It's just not supposed to go live for everyone to see.

The mistake could be as simple as someone clicking 'Publish' instead of the button next to it marked 'Preview'.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Symer

Agree. Somehow this test left the sandbox by accident. But, at the end of the day if the "real" numbers match Google's numbers, then we have a problem. Let's see how this unfolds... I'll check this thread tonight when all precincts are finished reporting.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Says all you need to know about the US when private companies know the election results before the people. And you have the nerve to call yourself "Democratic" and slaughter thousands in the name of "democracy"?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

If there's still anybody left clicking on any of your links they should be ashamed of themselves

Always check where the URL goes before you click on anything people!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Will someone please find me the lotto numbers posted early?

Maine Lotto

I need the money.

Seriously, can't find anything, even a poll about the outcome in Maine right now.

Good find.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I typed the URL from your image into my browser and it came up 404.

edit on 2/10/2012 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

OF course its an 404 error !! its been taken down
this is a golden find. cant wait to hear the excuses this time.

This, whats gonna change?...nothing :?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by The_Zomar

So now google works for the GOP? I dont get what you are trying to imply here.

Guess ill wait for someone who knows whats going on to show up.

Refer to Outkast Searchers's post on the second page. It presents a much better explanation then "Google is in cahoots with the GOP".

edit on 10-2-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

yes most corporations support reps, reps are about lowering taxes for the rich and keeping loopholes, look at the voting records..

im not a democrat, fyi.....just someone who sees what is going on and i have been watching/researching politics and corruptions for a while now..

look at bush for example, sold america out...straight up.....although this country was sold out when they let the fed be created.....

how about the civil war and the powers that were fought to take rights away from states while playing the slave card?

hmm, well i can go on and on, as i bet most of us can....lol

republicans put a limit on cash aid here in arizona which cut us off welfare, we are lucky i found a job or we would be homless, i can show you the paperwork where it says republicans passed a law to limit/cut welfasre after so many months.....republicans do not care about poor people, most republicas are for there being a rich and a poor in this country..

sad man,not fair...the system is corrupt and they don't want to help...

well f that, God is on my side love $ light for the win......sorry to be so frustrated, it's 2012 and we are still using the internal combustion engine and society is backwards...lol, i pray people wake up and start to care about eachother...

this is not a one player game....this is a team game
, this is about raising consciousness, service to others, creation of new experiences, creating a utopia, true freedom, love, joy and truth

lets create something new, why the same old same old?

we are powerful spiritual beings, why be slaves?

rediculous...lol

gosh

relax, relax, relax..

i love you all

thank you

heaven will be so nice after this

thank you

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Technically...I think all the Maine Caucuses have already taken place and are over. All the Caucuses are supposed to be finished by tomorrow before the presidential preference poll is taken.

According to Maine, the caucuses are ongoing, and likely will be into March. The straw poll results are going to be released tonight (02/11/12) at 7:30pm EST.

[This info via 'Weekends with Alex Witt' at around 9:10-ish am 02-11-12]

edit on 11-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Not to give benefit of the doubt, but do you think Google was testing their system to see if it worked? Kinda like the tech guys/gals do with the scoreboard before a game?

P.S. It's cool to see the original image was taken by a fellow coin collector.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kenrichaed
Sounds like somebody just screwed up somewhere. I doubt google will be the first place anyone's going to leak stuff to reach a large audience.

That's hilarious. If Google wasn't a very widely used site, then why would it bother with the black out tactic?

No, Google is perfect for getting information out...the people that truly matter are the people truly interested (the people keeping close tabs on it), and they will have seen it, hopefully.

Note: I posted the image on my Facebook...I have immortalized the data, and at some later point, I can put it on Photobucket too. Let's see what the final results are...then I can post the images side-by-side.

The truth will incarcerate you.

edit on CSaturdayam444403f03America/Chicago11 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

How are you not banned

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join