It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Fans Ask Netanyahu to Delay Iran Attack Until After Madonna’s Concert

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Israeli fans of American pop star Madonna have asked the country’s Prime Minister to delay any bombing of Iranian nuclear facilities until after the Material Girl’s planned concert in the Jewish state. A Facebook page has been established for Madonna’s Israeli fans who are begging that Benjamin Netanyahu postpone any attack on Iran – Madonna is scheduled to perform in Tel Aviv on May 29 to kick off her world tour. Speculation has been spiraling that Israel will launch a pre-emptive strike against Iranian nuclear facilities to prevent the Islamic Republic from developing atomic weapons, While the United States has not openly endorsed such an attack, it has not vociferously opposed it either.

www.ibtimes.com...

This show that even Israeli ordinary citizens know that attack on Iran is done thing . The only unknown thing is the time when will attack occur.Propaganda of Israeli goverment created a false belief and a deep inception in Israeli minds over the years about Iran. Same story is on the opposite side. God help us all in this turbulent year.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I'm sure that all of Israel knows it's just a matter of time before the bombs start flying. For all intensive purposes ... Iran and Israel are already at war. Iran said it wants Israel 'off the map' and Israel has possibly trained Iraqis to 'off' it's own nuclear scientists. Tel Aviv would get nailed first when the bombs fly and having Madonna there is certainly an interesting twist .. what with her into Kabbalah and all ....

Interesting article.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Oh won't that be a interesting kabbalah ritual? Their high priestess come to give blessing.

Thank's for posting.
edit on 10-2-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
the israeli people don't want the attack to happen, not to prevent world war 3, not for their safety against retaliation, not to prevent the loss of innocent life in both countries, but so they can watch madonna perform a concert.

nice to see they have their priorities in order.

i can see it's not only america that screwed up, but in any country with america influence.

they live in the same fantasy land most of the american people live in.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Ironic if Iran achieves the "zone of immunity" or whatever that day. Sounds like an important war to the Israeli people. Gotta stop our potential destruction.. AFTER Madonna.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be great if Iran attacked Israel during the Madonna concert? That would show her.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

May 29... Iran will probably have been bombed by that date.

Sorry.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Sounds like there's some initiation words in there..
Madonnna being the most obvious.
Other wise, why print this bs tabloidish garbage..

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You think they'd ask it for humanitarian reasons, not a stupid concert......

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
now the madonna super bowl show gets a new light...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It show once again .. how mad selfish arrogant evil they are

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

For real. How about delay it for a good reason. Like giving people time to get out safely. This makes war seem so trivial. That people don't care they just want to see a concert. Lives don't matter this trivial stuff does. I find it hard to believe there was a consolidated effort to do this. Now that I think about it, it sounds like a made up story. At least I hope there weren't a lot of people thinking in this manner.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I'm sure that all of Israel knows it's just a matter of time before the bombs start flying. For all intensive purposes ... Iran and Israel are already at war. Iran said it wants Israel 'off the map' and Israel has possibly trained Iraqis to 'off' it's own nuclear scientists. Tel Aviv would get nailed first when the bombs fly and having Madonna there is certainly an interesting twist .. what with her into Kabbalah and all ....

Interesting article.

It's actually "for all intents and purposes" not "Intensive purposes" friend
. It's nice to see the Israelis care so much about Madonna, and not about postponing the attacks indefinitely for the sake of Peace.

ETA: Poster above me says it best
edit on 10-2-2012 by Lapislazuli because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

May 29... Iran will probably have been bombed by that date.

Sorry.

May 29th is my birthday, hopefully it won't be a day I share with millions of deaths.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatest
May 29th is my birthday, hopefully it won't be a day I share with millions of deaths.

"Millions" of deaths will not happen on that day due to a conflict between the 2 nations states, as the bombing will be aimed at nuclear facilities.

Unless of course Iran pulls the oldest middle east trick in the book, and decides to "suddenly" move schools, hospitals and old folks home to the exact site of the reactors (target). That region invented the human shield and then cries and screams "you killed civilians", well you have had PLENTY of time and warnings to not only comply with international inspectors, but also plenty of time to get any civilians far away from your beloved *peaceful reactors.

Dorian Soran

* = sarcasim, as in no peaceful reactors existin Iran

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DorianSoran

Originally posted by TheGreatest

"Millions" of deaths will not happen on that day due to a conflict between the 2 nations states, as the bombing will be aimed at nuclear facilities.

Unless of course Iran pulls the oldest middle east trick in the book, and decides to "suddenly" move schools, hospitals and old folks home to the exact site of the reactors (target). That region invented the human shield and then cries and screams "you killed civilians", well you have had PLENTY of time and warnings to not only comply with international inspectors, but also plenty of time to get any civilians far away from your beloved *peaceful reactors.

Dorian Soran

* = sarcasim, as in no peaceful reactors existin Iran

No peaceful reactors exist inside of Israel either. And they already have lots of bombs. Not only that but they ignored the non proliferation treaty and helped South Africa get Atomic Bombs as well. So who is the real nuclear terrorist here?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I don't remember EVER saying anyone was a nuclear terrorist or that Israel didn't have "plenty" of bombs, unless you can show me differently from my post.

I did not comment one way or another about justifying or condemming the actions of these 2 nations, I simply stated Israel's intentions:

And a well known mid-east defense tactic for Iran:

Unless of course Iran pulls the oldest middle east trick in the book, and decides to "suddenly" move schools, hospitals and old folks home to the exact site of the reactors (target).

It is quite obvious you read something in my post that was not there.

You should really read what you are replying to, before replying.

Just a nickles worth of free advice from the good doctor.

Dorian Soran

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Not only that but they ignored the non proliferation treaty and helped South Africa get Atomic Bombs as well. So who is the real nuclear terrorist here?

Plus, SA dismantled their weapons 23 years ago, so not much of an argument there:

Timeline of South African Nuclear Weapons Programm:
Year Activity
1950s and 1960s Scientific work on the feasibility of peaceful nuclear explosives and support to nuclear power production efforts
1969 Atomic Energy Board forms group to evaluate technical and economic aspects of nuclear explosives
1970 Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) releases report identifying uses for nuclear explosives
1971 R&D approval granted for "peaceful use of nuclear explosives"
1973 AEC prioritises work on a gun-type design
1974 Work on a nuclear device and the Vastrap test site are authorised
1977 AEC completes bomb assembly for "cold" test
1978 First HEU produced; Armscor assumes control of weapons programme
1979 Vela incident; First bomb with HEU core produced by AEC
1982 First deliverable bomb built; work on weapons safety
1985 Three-phase nuclear strategy reviewed
1987 First production bomb built; seven produced, with an eighth under construction
1988 Armscor prepares Vastrap for a nuclear test
1989 Nuclear weapons dismantled
1991 Accedes to NPT

Dorian Soran

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It's clear now who the whore of babylon is hahaha!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join