It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionists , Stop the War Against Iran Now!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
What baffles me is that everyone thinks that Ahmadinejad has the say in what Iran does...Negative...It is the Ayatollah that has the say in what Iran does...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
What baffles me is that everyone thinks that Ahmadinejad has the say in what Iran does...Negative...It is the Ayatollah that has the say in what Iran does...

Yes but you have to keep in mind that those who turn Ahmadinejad into someone powerful are COMPLETELY brain dead when it comes to knowledge about Iran, let alone Iranians or the political system...

can't really blame them...they're ignorant! We can only try and educate them and if that fails, they screwed themselves out of a free lesson...plenty of people around that do pay attention to the facts(luckily).

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by sonnny1

WHAT???

Read my posts and see how much you learn from them then get back to me okay ?

You guys are completely ignorant on what goes on in Iran and you insist on sharing this ignorance with the rest of us...FYI; wrong website to be spreading your ignorance on.

No....this is ignorance.

It's becoming a whole lot more stupid with posts like yours.

This is arrogance.....

You guys are completely ignorant on what goes on in Iran and you insist on sharing this ignorance with the rest of us.

And this is stupidity.

Now get back to your computer games please. Your brain needs to become more mushy.

Have a great night......

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

It is just propaganda, that's all it is... I've been in this world since 1983, and we have never been threatened or attacked by Iran... If it has never happened before then it shouldn't happen unless we provoke it...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

All those words and not one of them was about the subject at hand or the information I posted on the subject at hand.

You are replying to my replies to propaganda posts...not to the ones with substance in them. Why? Well a wild guess would be you don't have anything valuable to add to the thread so you just look for cheap ad hominems with no relevance to any information presented.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Reread this post....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then get back to me about insults,and attacks.....

Those pointing the finger,ALWAYS have three pointing back at them.

Again,have a great night.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

can you provide evidence for what you post.I was in Tehran in 2007 and never had problem with logging onto any website.Iranian govt is too inept to stop the web.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

LINK

They are gearing up,or so the link says.....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

excellent cartoon piece.I liked it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

''The link says''

Is that your proof? Evidence? Now who's the ignorant one?

''An internet site says the Iranian regime is clamping down on the internet...but I do not know anyone inside Iran, nor have I been to Iran so I am basing my opinion on A SINGLE WEBSITE''

Yes, you are totally a king debater, no doubt you are a winner in life

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

And that is how you interpret Iran as demanding war?

What a load of rubbish! Do you call the terrorist nut job Iranian leader rousing a large group of people to chant "Death to Israel" not terrorist aggression? You cannot see the leaves for the trees. Iran are the villains here. Iran has a totally disgusting and weak minded Ayatollah who is under the spell of a fake mainstream religion at the helm who is going to get thousands of his own innocent people killed.

The people live in so much fear in the very same way the Russians did to their people up till the fall of communism. They cannot speak up because they are petrified they will end up like the protesters after the election. The Iranian leadership "Talk the Talk" and then hide like cowardly mongrel dogs behind Russia. Real tough! Then they use Syria as a means to an end to further their agenda. No wonder most of the Arab governments of the middle east are against Iran. I do not hear the leaders of the USA, Israel and their allies rousing up a crowd just like Adolf Hitler and getting them to chant "Death to Iran".

Again the west do not want a war but Iran is the one who is going to keep on pushing the button to try get the west to attack and that would some how justify the whole thing to themselves.

Chuck Norris would be proud! Hmmmmm

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

they are preparing to thats what it says,but they don't have capabilities for that,they can't make gasoline so how will they implement such laws. It does not say that hmdphantom is a revolutionary guard or iranian propagandist or jewhater or not from as you tried to spin it?

What if I claimed that you are a disinfo agent or illuminati mind control puppet? thats how straw man your attack on hmdphantom was . Criticize the message not the poster.

edit on 10-2-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

''By their fruit you will recognize them.''

That is all.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

''The link says''

Is that your proof? Evidence? Now who's the ignorant one?

''An internet site says the Iranian regime is clamping down on the internet...but I do not know anyone inside Iran, nor have I been to Iran so I am basing my opinion on A SINGLE WEBSITE''

Yes, you are totally a king debater, no doubt you are a winner in life

Really,your making yourself look bad.......

Do your OWN research.

TEHRAN, Jan. 6 (UPI) -- Iranians say they've lost the ability to connect to the Web anonymously at Internet cafes as the government works to create a censored national Intranet. Under rules introduced Wednesday, Iranians are required to provide their name, father's name, address, telephone number and national ID before they can log on, an Iranian report monitored by Western media said. The rules, coming ahead of parliamentary elections in March, are seen as an attempt to deter activists who might want to use Internet cafes to organize protests, cnet.com reported. Last week the Iranian judiciary said any calls distributed via social networks or e-mail to boycott elections would be treated as national security crimes, The Wall Street Journal reported. Iran is said to be working on creating its own domestic Intranet that is "halal," or pure. When it is complete the country will shut down the global Web access of 23 million Internet users in Iran, reports say.

Iran clamps down on Web users

Why dont YOU prove me wrong?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

its despair and poverty and a stupid way by leaders of iran to say 'we will overcome USA'.Our govt has been destabilising iran for years so like they will love USA?

Secondly come to russian nazbol/communist/nationalist rally .You will get a heart attack on the things they talk about the west and want to implement.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by sonnny1

they are preparing to thats what it says,but they don't have capabilities for that,they can't make gasoline so how will they implement such laws. It does not say that hmdphantom is a revolutionary guard or iranian propagandist or jewhater or not from as you tried to spin it?

What if I claimed that you are a disinfo agent or illuminati mind control puppet? thats how straw man your attack on hmdphantom was . Criticize the message not the poster.

edit on 10-2-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

I am criticizing the obvious slant of the OP,and the shear amount of it throughout his thread.

No strawman,I asked him questions,he gave ME rhetoric.

I never ONCE called him anything.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Under rules introduced Wednesday, Iranians are required to provide their name, father's name, address, telephone number and national ID before they can log on, an Iranian report monitored by Western media said.

And this is really going to happen everywhere in all internet cafe's and nobody has a pc in their home.

LOL.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

iranians say?please I have been seeing this hearsay nonsense too much on western media.

Show me an authentic video of the new prerequisites iranian internet networks demand.

Seeing is believing.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join