It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionists , Stop the War Against Iran Now!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by sonnny1

Under rules introduced Wednesday, Iranians are required to provide their name, father's name, address, telephone number and national ID before they can log on, an Iranian report monitored by Western media said.

And this is really going to happen everywhere in all internet cafe's and nobody has a pc in their home.

LOL.

Who knows how far it will go. Again,you and I wont know,unless we are there. But the fact remains the same.They are trying to implement it,regardless on HOW you want to spin it.

That was the whole point I was making.

They dont want to have cyber attacks. I would think you could agree with the regime wanting this NOT to happen.......Since you agree with everything else they say.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

your post speaks for itself.

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by phatpackage

Great reply! Thumbs up to you. This is "classic terrorism at it's finest. The OP is probably living fear from his own terrorist government. This mad man is going to get a lot of his own innocent people killed.

The OP will have problems getting onto ATS if he is indeed living in Iran......Unless Iran lets him on............

I am sure those high enough in the Iranian Government can get on freely.

"If the national internet comes into effect, the internet in the country will act like an internal network and therefore visiting the websites needs permission from the people in charge. Users outside Iran also need permission to visit websites running from inside the country," Roozegar's report said.

Speaking to the Guardian on condition of anonymity, an Iranian IT expert with close knowledge of the national internet project, which he described as a corporate-style intranet, said: "Despite what others think, intranet is not primarily aimed at curbing the global internet but Iran is creating it to secure its own military, banking and sensitive data from the outside world.

Iran clamps down on internet use

what is the starting point ? a snide remark on the OP. Please remember NDAA2012 and the indefinite torture/detention without warrant.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

seeing is believing.I am tired of hearsay.How about a video about the implementation.IT used for that in Iran.
I will verify it via a bitumen trader in Iran who I know pretty well.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Under rules introduced Wednesday, Iranians are required to provide their name, father's name, address, telephone number and national ID before they can log on, an Iranian report monitored by Western media said.

And this is really going to happen everywhere in all internet cafe's and nobody has a pc in their home.

LOL.

Who knows how far it will go. Again,you and I wont know,unless we are there. But the fact remains the same.They are trying to implement it,regardless on HOW you want to spin it.

But the problem is that they CANNOT block the internet. There are a million + 1 ways to circumvent these blockades set up by religious retardos.

You have not made a single point except for posting ad hominems in every single post you made.

They dont want to have cyber attacks. I would think you could agree with the regime wanting this NOT to happen.......Since you agree with everything else they say.

Pfff, like anyone can stop cyber attacks? And where exactly do I agree with everything they say? Care to point to a post of mine that does so? If not I'll report you for trolling in this thread.
edit on 10-2-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant
FACT: if we were to either completely get rid of the Jews or corral them somewhere in Siberia and build walls up so they cannot escape... The world would be a much more peaceful place. The Jew is the reason why the world has problems. The middle east only hate America for some reasons but mainly because of our support for Israel.

Before there was Cain, the world was peaceful. The Jew is the seed of Cain. They are murderers, liars, thieves. Sure they are chosen, by Satan.

Zionist or not, if you support the Zionist agenda, you are one evil SOB. And you are a plague to this planet. Like a cancer.

The Jew is parasitic to any type of social community.
edit on 8-2-2012 by Enemyc0mbatant because: (no reason given)

Having political views is one thing, this, however, is pure racism.
You sir, are a racist scum, you should be locked up.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gramlengo

You are 150% correct...that's just sick...

Reporting the dude.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

How about you not resort to personal attacks like racist scum and try to rebut the arguements he has made.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

How about you not resort to personal attacks like racist scum and try to rebut the arguements he has made.

Even calling the person racist scum is paying too much attention. My guess is OBVIOUSLY trolling, or reverse trolling in order to get this site flagged with certain people(time will prove this one correct or false).

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Rebut? REBUT?!
"...if we were to either completely get rid of the Jews..."
Are you serious? This is not an argument.
edit on 10/2/2012 by Gramlengo because: Typo

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

I have read protocols of zion and Anthony Sutton 's wall street and bolshevik revolution.98% of communist party in russia was jewish.That was funny indeed.Henry Ford had a different opinion.Rothschild is the master controller of the world.

Frankly i believe that the zionist conspiracy is british in nature not jewish but can never say.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I have heard extremist arguements like those in Russia frequently and it will radicalise innocent jews which I do not like.But I believe using lie detector tests on top business and political elites could lead to the truth

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I have hard extremist arguments like those in Russia frequently and it will radicalise innocent jews which I do not like.But I believe using lie detector tests on top business and political elites could lead to the truth

I'm having a hard time understanding what you're saying, honestly.
You mean to say that a proposition to get rid of/kill all the Jews is a valid (if any) argument and that many high-level politicians in Russia have the same secret wish? O.o
edit on 10/2/2012 by Gramlengo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/2/2012 by Gramlengo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

not just high level politicans but common man in Russia and Eastern Europe too.

Secondly,I am saying that mass deportation or genocide on innocent jews is not acceptable ,but the execution of the top elite like Rothschild,Blankfein,Bernanke is what I would like because they are the masterminds.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

not just high level politicans but common man in Russia and Eastern Europe too.

Secondly,I am saying that mass deportation or genocide on innocent jews is not acceptable ,but the execution of the top elite like Rothschild,Blankfein,Bernanke is what I would like because they are the masterminds.

I see, you believe in a super-jewish-mastermind-conspirecy.

Have a good day, we're done.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Great reply! Thumbs up to you. This is "classic terrorism at it's finest. The OP is probably living fear from his own terrorist government. This mad man is going to get a lot of his own innocent people killed.

The OP will have problems getting onto ATS if he is indeed living in Iran......Unless Iran lets him on............

"If the national internet comes into effect, the internet in the country will act like an internal network and therefore visiting the websites needs permission from the people in charge. Users outside Iran also need permission to visit websites running from inside the country," Roozegar's report said.

Speaking to the Guardian on condition of anonymity, an Iranian IT expert with close knowledge of the national internet project, which he described as a corporate-style intranet, said: "Despite what others think, intranet is not primarily aimed at curbing the global internet but Iran is creating it to secure its own military, banking and sensitive data from the outside world.

what is the starting point ? a snide remark on the OP. Please remember NDAA2012 and the indefinite torture/detention without warrant.

Whats snide about it? READ it again.

Its your interpretation of my remark that you find offensive?

Get a grip on reality.

I wouldn't worry about what I say,worry about finding me proof its NOT going to happen.

I gave you links....that you asked for.

I am sure those working for the Government will have access to the internet,when the common man cant.

And what does NDAA have ANYTHING to do with what I said? I think the bill was wrong!!!

Does that make me a warmonger still? A dis-info agent? A pro American,Hate everything Iranian?

Gosh,I find it hard to to listen to what you have to say,when you let your rhetoric get in the way.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I don't condone violence even to them. I argue that what must happen, will. I only see the truth in defending truth, all else falls into place after wards. Even they are worth forgiveness if their remorse is genuine.

The thing is, they have committed to power in such a way that they will get rid of anyone that truly wishes to help mankind over themselves. In the end their ways will eliminate each other when consolidation of power under their rule is achieved, which it will be IMO.

An evil deed is no more noble because its intention is good. The act is the testament to the intention.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Speaking of intelligent posts, "You have already approved Iran has nuclear bomb", the grammar in this is so poor I can't quite translate it

I'm glad.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

his argument may be weak but yours is very weak.

I the weakest. I admit it.

You are a very interesting person. You just insisit on arguing on what you want to say when another person is blocking his/her ears.

He is just simple minded insisting on what he/she believes.

Ignorance is the best way to sleep well at night.

And change will bring pain for short sighted people.

Just stop putting to much effort in informing those who don't demand it. ( the ones who want to sleep well at night) . It will help you focus on what you are going to say on this site.

Start your own threads and start don't let yourself be exhausted in waking the ones who tend to sleep.

regards.

phantom.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

LOL.

But the problem is that they CANNOT block the internet. There are a million + 1 ways to circumvent these blockades set up by religious retardos.

You have not made a single point except for posting ad hominems in every single post you made.

Pfff, like anyone can stop cyber attacks? And where exactly do I agree with everything they say? Care to point to a post of mine that does so? If not I'll report you for trolling in this thread.
edit on 10-2-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

Who do you think these people are ?

Computer experts ? or university student?

There are many people who are much informed. As soon as they start talking , they start to show what they are made of. And as much as they insist on what they are not informed about , they show who they are.

Maybe you expect them to be informed and educated. But they are not.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Whats snide about it? READ it again.

Its your interpretation of my remark that you find offensive?

Get a grip on reality.

I wouldn't worry about what I say,worry about finding me proof its NOT going to happen.

I gave you links....that you asked for.

I am sure those working for the Government will have access to the internet,when the common man cant.

And what does NDAA have ANYTHING to do with what I said? I think the bill was wrong!!!

Does that make me a warmonger still? A dis-info agent? A pro American,Hate everything Iranian?

Gosh,I find it hard to to listen to what you have to say,when you let your rhetoric get in the way.

Here is my final answer to this.

Iran is a complete hell , retarded place.

We don't sleep here. We are always awake. There is no sign of technology here. We are all savages living here. We are just upgraded when we kill and eat another person. We don't even have bathroom in our homes. When we eat people , we leave the remaining on the ground. It is always days here. But we don't have sun rising or setting here.

That is just a part of illusion inside your mind , and you want me and other informed people to say it.

You are much trusting the unworthy news you get from TV. You trust your TV. In your TV you trust.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join