It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All is thought from one mind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Quantum/Cosmic spiralling intelligent fractal energy.
Gravity and light.
mass and energy.
Intelligence.

All is thought from the mind of a creative thinker. There is one mind. All matter is connected to the one mind and emanates from the one mind as a thought. Thought is substantial. Human thought is nothing more than electrons interacting with different atoms that are organized in a particular way. The thought itself is the electron. Electrons are thoughts emanating from the mind of the atom that is the nucleus. However, even the nucleus is thought forged in the greater one-mind interface known as the star. But even the star, as the electron, is forged in the one-mind interface known as the center of our galaxy. Even the galaxy is a thought forged in the one-mind interface known as the initial singularity of the universe.

There is one mind. The one mind has created a hierarchy of thinkers that control the thoughts of that hierarchical position. But even the thinkers are subject to the thoughts of the higher thinker in the next hierarchical position above it. In short, your thoughts are not your thoughts but are the thoughts of your creator who is the one mind.

Systems come together to form a higher mind out of smaller independent minds. The atom is its own independent mind and, by the one will of our creator, has organized itself to form a greater system. In other words, smaller thoughts come together to form larger thoughts. The larger the thought, the more creative awareness it has. However, there is only one creator. The underlying mind that is thinking these thoughts is one.

The purpose of this information is to use it as a stepping stone to perceive the next order of creative awareness. Your awareness can be located at a central point in your brain. But your cell doesn't see this. The awareness of your cell finds its center of awareness inside its own cell walls. Your cell doesn't even know it serving a higher function to organize a higher creative thought, but it is, and so are we. "As above, so below".

Its easy to see the living being below you, and the living being above you. But its not so easy to see the living being below the one below you and the living being above the one above you. That's because they are thoughts. You have your thoughts that you normally comprehend, and they have theirs. We aren't designed to see from the higher or lower perspectives The only reason we see them as alive is because they are positioned directly next to us in the hierarchy. We can't visually comprehend thoughts that we aren't built to comprehend. We see a visual life form in our cells and we see a visual life form that is our planet. Visually, beyond that in both directions, all we see is spiralling masses with no apparent life quality. But is it possible that stars and atoms are both living beings that if we were able to become the cell or become the Earth, we would then be able to recognize them as living?

All thoughts come from within. But if all is thought then wouldn't that mean that even the greater thoughts can also be within? Yes it does. Instead of the Earth being seen as something external, it is literally possible to see the whole earth as something internal. And in fact, we know that this is where all sight is processed is internally. But still, we interpret it as external. When you can interpret the external as internal, though, then you become the earth. It happens. But strangely enough, it is only possible when you also feel connected to all. I mean I've perceived the external in a way where I could also feel it. At that point, I was seeing everything as if everything was internal. My girlfriend tells me that when I look her in the eye while in that state, I glow with an intelligent looking glow that we both feel. Its very strange, but we both describe it as seeing each others souls.

My advice is, let go and let God. Miracles will come.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well stated, and a great analogy.
Your words have struck a cord, and I thank you.

PLPL

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Similar concept to Walter Russell's. Who I am currently reading. You should check him out if you haven't already. The "Secret of Light" in particular.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
All you can do is be you, but if you are going to be you, be you to the fullest. By active and willing participation in your own life, you maximize your personal potential. Then, you finally have the ability to move beyond your own personal purpose. When you move beyond your own purpose, all you can move to next is the purpose of the higher mind. You awareness will shift with you. Then you become a prophet.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Let me put it simply. A thought is an electron. If an electron is a thought, then the nucleus of an atom must be the mind that thinks that thought. What happens when atoms share electrons? They communicate thoughts. Communication makes them stronger. It bonds them. Eventually atoms of one type start to communicate with atoms of another type and share electrons with those atoms. This forms a new kind of bond. Eventually, bonds communicate with bonds and other bonds to come together to form a human being. All that was necessary was communication.

So maybe if we start to communicate more with other life forms and learn how to strengthen the bonds between us, maybe we tap into and work together to create a higher intelligence.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

S&F

Creator, God, Allah, Brahman, Nirvana, Great Spirit, Universe, Universal Consciousness... fundamentally we are subjectively trying to explain the same thing. It is difficult to conceptualize a model for the Absolute Formless and Timeless without attributing to it subjective-relative form.

You say prophet, I prefer awakened. Still, we are talking about the same concept.

The closer we get to the gnosis of One, All, Others Are Self, As Within So Without... the closer we get to harmonious peace.

Another nice thread. Peace to you.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I actually buy into this.

I have on occasion, like remote viewing seen the thoughts of people I targeted to "view". I know I know, but still, I have moved from pleasant surprise to confirmation with testable people. I did not talk to them for a while or chose people I have not talked to in years and tried to get a glimpse, then sure enough when I asked them if they were concerned for this or that on a particular date, they said yes, who told you.

It is not very consistent and there is always the false positive, but hell I am surprised I got as many results as I did. I was actually trying to disprove it to me. I now believe. go figure.

So one mind, sure, I would think that explains it.

edit on 6-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

"My girlfriend tells me that when I look her in the eye while in that state, I glow with an intelligent looking glow that we both feel."

Funny, when I look my girlfriend in the eyes while in this state, she says I look cock-eyed / cross-eyed

edit on 2/6/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
U said:

'There is one mind. All matter is connected to the one mind and emanates from the one mind as a thought."

All matter in this positive Spatial Verse is that One mYnd (aka: positronic brain) and Thought connects that One mYnd to the Collective Consciousness that creates that Thought (aka: Time), which that Consciousness is in the negative Spatial Verse above/below this One and Time is the thread that binds them 2gether as ONE UNI-verse.

It has been said that Time is the flow of energy between dimensions, when in fact, it is the flow of Thought between the 2 Spatial Verses, the flow of Thought from the Collective Consciousness to ITs Brain/mYnd.

"God/Source Thinks and Time happens." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

Ps: eYe will dew my best kNot to derail this thread, like eYe usually dew.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Very well said. You just eloquently put into words a theory I've been mulling over in my mind for the past few months. I always like to read your threads.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

In short, your thoughts are not your thoughts but are the thoughts of your creator who is the one mind.

I believe Property is Theft, you tell me God told me to believe so. I am not owning myself, but God told me I am not owned by him because God told me stealing is wrong.

God can have his property, he made it and we work on it. Soon it will be ours, a rent to own scheme that the Devil wants his due on.

top topics

join