It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rain of blue spheres in 2012.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I don't have an explanation of this or what could be ,the blue spheres that fell from the sky,

TextFebruary 4, 2012 – ENGLAND – A man in Dorset has been left mystified after tiny blue spheres fell from the sky into his garden. Steve Hornsby from Bournemouth said the 3cm diameter balls came raining down late on Thursday afternoon during a hail storm on January 26, 2012. He found about a dozen of the balls in his garden. He said: “[They're] difficult to pick up, I had to get a spoon and flick them into a jam jar.” The Met Office said the jelly-like substance was “not meteorological.” Mr. Hornsby, a former aircraft engineer, said: “The sky went a really dark yellow color. As I walked outside to go to the garage, there was an instant hail storm for a few seconds and I thought, what’s that in the grass?” Mr. Hornsby said he was keeping the balls in his fridge while he tried to find out what they were. Walking around his garden he found many more blue spheres were scattered across the grass. He said: “The have an exterior shell with a softer inner but have no smell, aren’t sticky and do not melt.” Mr. Hornsby said he was keeping the balls in his fridge while he tried to find out what they were. Josie Pegg, an applied science research assistant at Bournemouth University, speculated that the apparently strange phenomena might be ‘marine invertebrate eggs.’ These have been implicated in previous ‘strange goo’ incidents,” she said. “I’d have thought it’s a little early for spawning but I suppose we’ve had a very mild winter.” –BBC
source(theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

What this blue substance is,

source(www.bbc.co.uk...

Maybe you try to give an explanation.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Plenty of explanations in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I personally believe that it's hydro-gel as a few pointed out in that thread.

Absorbs a huge amount of water.

edit on 5/2/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Sorry ,I search it and didn't find it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I personally believe that it's hydro-gel as a few pointed out in that thread. Absorbs a huge amount of water
Could be,or could be also something from planes,like chemtrails.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

I personally believe that it's hydro-gel as a few pointed out in that thread. Absorbs a huge amount of water
Could be,or could be also something from planes,like chemtrails.

A determination of what those specks are that are caught up in the jell would be probably give some insights about where those things formed.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

A determination of what those specks are that are caught up in the jell
Maybe using a chemical analyze.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
All what you're saying was discussed already, as Chad told you.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
maybe they're a freak accident that we'll never truly understand

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
maybe they're a freak accident that we'll never truly understand
Accident of what ,maybe they are something from space.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
aliennnnnnnn egsssssssss for sure lol

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
aliennnnnnnn egsssssssss for sure lol
Alien eggs?Maybe something from a meteorite,or a substance from outer space transformed chemically in contact with Earth atmosphere.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hydrogel beads like the sort they sell in the floral department at wal-mart. He probably had them in potting soil and didn't know it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
Hydrogel beads like the sort they sell in the floral department at wal-mart. He probably had them in potting soil and didn't know it.
Then why they make this as a news of this type?

top topics

join