It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens/ETs real or simply in your mind?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helper39
They're real but they are demons. I saw a little brown alien at the foot of my bed. The experience was exactly the same as my encounters with demons during sleep paralysis.

they are not demons from my experiences through the years they are most definetely highly intelligent beings from another dimension/galaxy

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Well, let me ask you this then.

If UFOs are seen that defy current human technology - and I am talking about obvious aircraft, not amorphous blobs of light or something, like say.. the huge triangles, etc., what do you think they are? I agree - there may be no aliens at all. But they are something. If not of terran origin, what are they? I think many think "aliens" because it just makes the most sense. It does to me at any rate.

I think you do humans a discredit by disregarding all eyewitness tesimony however. It's funny how eyewitness testimony can put someone away for life, but even in droves, is ignored with UFOs. No wonder people are so reluctant to come forward with sightings. I agree you need to be selective, but still - when multiple police see a UFO (and even talk about it over the radio), but it's not filmed.. it didn't happen in your opinion?

The OP is stating that he doesn't accept the popular version of ET which I myself do not also. You say witness testimony is reliable enough to jail people but I've never heard a reliable witness to an ET. If a person, regardless of position (e.g., police officer) reports a sighting it will be put into the record because of his position. But anyone making the same claim falls into a different requirement. If all that happens is that the person told someone who told someone, then all it is, is hearsay not becaue the person is fraudelent but that's how courts would rule on it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The UFO phenomenon is way more than what we could understand. Gautama Buddha visioned 31 different planes of existence. Many researchers like Jacques Vallee have attributed the same- inter-dimensional visitations by unknown beings. We are hardly scrapping our own reality here. We struggle to go our nearest celestial neighbor yet have found UFO visitations to be 'just' hoaxes?! This is naive.

UFOs are not simply visitors or passers by from other planets. There is no reason for an intelligent species to just keep visiting some planet for thousand of years giving not one remote chance of contact or attention. They have evaded attacks, disabled nukes, provided no trace of their origins, agendas? no nothing!. Only extra-dimensional hypothesis holds some validity here.

edit on 10-2-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
The UFO phenomenon is way more than what we could understand. Gautama Buddha visioned 31 different planes of existence. Many researchers like Jacques Vallee have attributed the same- inter-dimensional visitations by unknown beings. We are hardly scrapping our own reality here. We struggle to go our nearest celestial neighbor yet have found UFO visitations to be 'just' hoaxes?! This is naive.

UFOs are not simply visitors or passers by from other planets. There is no reason for an intelligent species to just keep visiting some planet for thousand of years giving not one remote chance of contact or attention. They have evaded attacks, disabled nukes, provided no trace of their origins, agendas? no nothing!. Only extra-dimensional hypothesis holds some validity here.

edit on 10-2-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

As I've stated, I support the possibility of undiscovered dimensions which might be the source for some if not all UFOs. But no one can be certain of anything although I am certain that UFOs are Extra Terrestrial to some extent since there are NASA films (now videos) showing objects flitting over the lunar surface. But I have not seen nor heard of any UFOs being seen beyond the moon and the objects reported in association with Mars cannot be trusted to be craft like what we see on earth.

One of the reasons why I lean toward another or more than one dimension that we know nothing about is because I've seen a lot of good photos taken by all manner of humans in which things appear which were not seen at the time the photos were taken.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

although i may fundamentally disagree with your stance on the ET phenomena
i have to give you credit where it is due.
you certainty stick to your guns, Shrike.
and even made this "believer" question some things about himself.
keep fighting the good fight.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
Aliens? ETs? What are they?

Aliens are both. They mark that of a ghost.

They are considered 'strange people' by anyone who would see them. They may be able to manifest in our reality or they are present and do an 'ET' job of hiding themselves, but it is factual they do not want to be seen. The only times ET have been seen is not during abductions because when and ET encounters any person they have full control, they abduct them and erase their memory. When people have spotted ETs is during the cattle mutilations of the 1970s. This is just because the 'peak' of the alien program was going on. This has nothing to do with contactees or crazy people who go on the Jerrry Springer show, this is about the people who wake up in the morning with physical evidence and the neighbors mentioning a strange possible occurence that went about.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by notkmarx

although i may fundamentally disagree with your stance on the ET phenomena
i have to give you credit where it is due.
you certainty stick to your guns, Shrike.
and even made this "believer" question some things about himself.
keep fighting the good fight.

I appreciate your comments. My stance is really that the reality of UFOs can no longer be questioned, especially since I'm an experiencer (notice I didn't use the term "believer"), but we just can't make a call on alleged aliens/ETs. Also, since I'm a natural-born skeptic I don't accept tales which is all that there is regarding aliens. I don't accept alien abductions either. Not being a believer, I rely on evidence which is the only safe ground one can rest on.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Aliens? ETs? What are they?

Aliens are both. They mark that of a ghost.

They are considered 'strange people' by anyone who would see them. They may be able to manifest in our reality or they are present and do an 'ET' job of hiding themselves, but it is factual they do not want to be seen. The only times ET have been seen is not during abductions because when and ET encounters any person they have full control, they abduct them and erase their memory. When people have spotted ETs is during the cattle mutilations of the 1970s. This is just because the 'peak' of the alien program was going on. This has nothing to do with contactees or crazy people who go on the Jerrry Springer show, this is about the people who wake up in the morning with physical evidence and the neighbors mentioning a strange possible occurence that went about.

Thanks for that but aliens/ETs do not exist in my reality. You used a key comment which explains where aliens/ETs originate: "this is about the people who wake up in the morning" IOW, they inhabit the world of the mind and manifest themselves in dreams. I've never read a report from anyone who met and alien/ET anywhere else. We have more circumstancial evidence for bigfoot than we have for aliens/ETs and no one has provided any irrefutable evidence for bigfoot!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Thanks for that but aliens/ETs do not exist in my reality. You used a key comment which explains where aliens/ETs originate: "this is about the people who wake up in the morning" IOW, they inhabit the world of the mind and manifest themselves in dreams. I've never read a report from anyone who met and alien/ET anywhere else. We have more circumstancial evidence for bigfoot than we have for aliens/ETs and no one has provided any irrefutable evidence for bigfoot!

Please give me a little time to hear me out. I know that this could be entirely a dream situation but it would be paranormal and very real because abductees wake up with physical evidence the next morning. The reason for abductions at night is because it is obviously the easiest way to experience missing time without knowing about it, but there have been many many abductions with people in cars, if they were to drive a rural highway at night time. There have also been daytime abductions. It would be nice to not have aliens as part as my reality like most people, but the nature of reality provides me the truth, so I learn the truth about the world.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

WRONG. I'm not going on just a "belief" or the word of another. A matter a fact at one time I'll admit I didn't believe in abduction at all but I did believe in "UFO's" due to all the sightings that were confirmed with radar etc..and I thought that people the reported abduction were completely crazy and or just wanted attention or something.

I was wrong. I myself have had many personal experiences with beings that fit the description of SEVERAL types of "Alien beings". Heck I made fun of them not even knowing it was going on when I was a child. When I started having experiences where I was allowed to maintain consciousness I had to eat some serious crow! You sir or maam or what ever you are! DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT plain and simple. I find your matter a fact statements laughable! It's sad though that you would take such a stance. It proves the brain washing techniques that are used in our educations system work perfectly. I forgive you for being so ignorant though I really do, but please don't make it any harder than it is for us that really do "know"!

Your post has me confused though... Are you saying that ufo exist but the abduction accounts are false? Can you clarify your stance so I'm clear here?
edit on 2/12/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

What are you just "fishing" for genuine abductees or what? Out with it? What gives? no answers/comments to those who have had experiences ? Cat got your tongue now or what?
jackball!
edit on 2/12/2012 by firegoggles because: Just to add jackball..cuz it's funny!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Thanks for that but aliens/ETs do not exist in my reality.

Are you really one of these "close-minded" conservative thinkers who prefer not to be open minded? Or, is your job to spread disinformations, and don't want to be bothered with facts about evidence of alien implants and crashed UFO debris?

I've never read a report from anyone who met and alien/ET anywhere else.

Oh give me a break will ya???
Are you really sure you never read any alien encounter report?

We have more circumstancial evidence for bigfoot than we have for aliens/ETs and no one has provided any irrefutable evidence for bigfoot!

Watch this footage of what seems to be a live alien and footage what supposed to be bigfoot , Part 2.

Except Part 2, the other footages looks more real... So no, there is NOT more circumstancial evidence for bigfoot than we have for aliens/ETs...
edit on 14-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
The only times ET have been seen is not during abductions because when and ET encounters any person they have full control, they abduct them and erase their memory.

It could be possible that many "abductees" don't remember they were abducted, aliens reportedly "paralyze" their victims, but at least some "abductees" obviously reportedly remember it. There is for example Jesse Long Jr. who seems to remember it was Grey aliens abducting him, Betty and Barney Hill claim it was Grey aliens from Zeta Reticuli star system who reportedly showed them their star map, years before Zeta Reticuli was detected by Majorie Fish, Kelly Cahill claim to have been abducted by aliens with dark colored skin and Red eyes, so it seems at least some of the "abductees" reportedly remember how the aliens look like.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Really? What is the point of this thread other than to ignite flame posts. All you are doing is begging for discourse to reach the bottom of the barrel with this thread. You dont believe aliens are real, only in the believers mind.. Well they think the same about your opinion.. And as well all know opinions are like... ah hell never mind
edit on 4-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

Seconded.

Well put and better articulated.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have had an experience with an alien but I may have been asleepslashdreaming . It scratched a mark on my wall so i know it was real.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Aliens? ETs? What are they? Why does the majority of this forum's members I'm not including the majority of humans but just this forum's members) think that such mental creations are real?

What "mental creations" are you referring to?

What evidence has been presented and by whome that has convinced you that they exist?

Experiences my senses garnered while serving more than a decade in the usaf. My only home station stateside from 1998 to 2009 was in the Nevada desert. The evidence that has been presented to me outside of that is the actions and behaviors of governments worldwide for decades that make absolutely no logical sense whatsoever without other variables that are not exactly public knowledge.

As far as I know, the concept of aliens from outside earth never started with real personal experiences.

As far as you know. As for me, I believe the astronauts with PhDs over your mental creations to the contrary of theirs. Or, at the very least, I am not willing to discredit or dismiss their testimony as easily as you have chosen to have either ignored or not believed.

What evidence has been presented and by whome that has convinced you that they exist?

edit on 14-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Open your mind.......QUAID!!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
On Page 5 this thread (reply posted on 8-2-2012 @ 01:51 PM) some one said >>I see so many people.. some former NASA scientists or employees who either been directly related or know people who can confirm there is reverse-engineering and extraterrestrial that saying everyone who quits such job starts talking about aliens to get some more attention and to fill his pansion times.. sounds unsersious.

It's like as if you're claiming that should you quit some similar job, you are immediately told to spread lies and talk about aliens just to disinfo and that every single person does that for the same reason? Where is the common sense?>God, what is that out there?... What the h... is that???... But this is unbelievable!...Whats there?>Whats there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...>These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, Lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!>What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?>It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.>How do you mean "warned off"?>I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big! and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.>But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?>Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Lunar surface, Neil Armstrong >>God, what is that out there?... What the h... is that???... But this is unbelievable!...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

But this thread is not about UFOs. It is about the alleged entities called aliens/ETs. And since all we have are claims I don't give them any weight.

Would you give it any weight if a chemist like Vogel who claim to have analyzed the metal sample reportedly given to Billy Meier by his Plejaren friends, were Vogel said the metal sample is apparently produced via "Cold Fusion" ? And would you also give it any weight if like for example employees of Equador's Embassy of Peru claim to be have been visited by Galactic Commander Banyú ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join