It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Your Space-Time?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by Starchild23
I have just skimmed over the thread...

And I have come to the conclusion that this topic not only has no answer, but is pure nonsense.

Toad, go peddle your wares somewhere else unless you can prove beyond a doubt (WITHOUT quoting yourself) that what you say is true.

Otherwise, you're just "croaking".

One would think that with all of your supposed knowledge and calling everyone a fool, you might be better served educating a college class somewhere...

...some people are indeed uncomfortable watching people...'self-gratify'...and these threads are 'self-gratification' at thier best.

If it didn't appear to be pure dribble...they might be half interesting...small parts of what is being written (outside of the coded [speak my language] patter), is correct...unfortunately, bits of string are being tied to other bits of string, and being 'absolutely' called a rope...disagree, and you are obviously an imbecile who has no idea of reality or truth or the One or 'source'...enter at your own risk...unless you you fall into the category of people who would not even 'question' the OP because of spurious and vague self-referential terms employed by the 'master'...that are as clear as mud to anyone not wanting to be inside his/her head...

'Language is a virus from outer space'...

Akushla

Everything U/We dew is self-gratifying.
Even when U help sumOne else, U help U'r-self and when U hurt sumOne, U hurt U'r-self. Sew no MATTER what U dew, U dew IT 4 U.

I love the "'Language is a virus from outer space" comment!
Butt everything is from same Source, Source ONE/NOthing.

Ribbit

Then, we agree...

...but I had no idea that William Burroughs was the Source!

Akushla

edit on 4-2-2012 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by chr0naut

Space-time should be relative to the speed of the faster than light speed starship that you are in. Since the other-worlder's have already visited our planet in starship's, it almost has to be a given that they have broken the speed of light barrier; quantum fold.

Light photon's can only travel up to the speed of light. But a photon engined magnetically shielded starship is not a light photon. The starship is like a mini-black hole in motion. On the starship.... a photon projector is focused on some distant star in the general direction that you want your starship to go. Propulsion is generated in the process of sucking in light photon's and spewing them out till you reach the speed of light barrier. The speed of light barrier is broken as the starship increases speed when it starts sucking in light photon's at a rate of slightly faster than the speed of light.

The speed of the starship increases speed, to many times the speed of light, in a geometric sequence that is squared, as the starship continues to increase speed exponentially; as it sucks an spews out light photon's at a faster and faster rate.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 4-2-2012 by Erno86 because: added a few words

Baryonic matter (the stuff we're made of) acquires mass as you approach the speed of light. The faster you get, the harder it becomes to push you along. This is what Relativity shows us.

You are correct that a hyperluminal (many times the speed of light) spaceship would be like a black hole in motion. It would have gained mass until it collapses and becomes a gravitational singularity, which cannot be particularly comfortable.

Photons only exist at, or near, the speed of light, where they have a tiny mass. At rest, they would be mass-less. This is the reason why a battery powered torch is not a Photonic rocket. Reaction engines (Rockets) require the ejection of mass at velocity to cause acceleration. Photons really have too little mass to make effective reaction engines.

I think that to move faster than light in space-time is impossible, but it just might be possible to step outside of space-time into an already folded hyper-space, and achieve translocation through an alternate dimension.

U R way off he mark with your "massless" at rest photon statement!

A photon at "rest" is what's known as MATTER!

www.sciencedaily.com...

Matter has MASS!

Ribbit

Please note the mass of a photon from the linked article: Wikipedia: Photon

I believe that you have misunderstood the article you linked. The experiment that was described, annihilated billions of photons and got a few positrons out of process. Those photons collided at the speed of light (where protons have mass).

Matter has mass.

Here's another link explaining the rest mass of photons.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One
I think you're licking your own back too much.

No, that's the wrong species.

I think Butt Ugly Toad may well be of the species Bufo Moronis.

edit on 4/2/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Time as most people see it simply does not exist.
time is measured by a central atomic clock.
the clock marks the passage of time with atoms.
now if you freeze the atom to absolute zero.
or −459.67f makes me wonder what would happen at -459.68?

or if you super heat the atom.
is this time travel? No!
the truth is we measure time by the step from one action to the next.
but it has been proven that high orbiting satellites
run at a slower speed than a clock in a very deep mine.
yes this has been tested.

so the passage of time is relative to where you are.
it could be heat or some other energy within a planet.
most think it is gravity. they dont really know!

my point is that there is NO real passage of time.
there is only a change of states. or movement.
a clocks second hand moves.
photons move to your eye so you can see this.

so the idea of going back in time is silly.
as you would need to move ALL the atoms and photons
back to a start point!

I am sorry to burst your bubble.
No time travel and no fantasy.

but you can mess with how you or something else travels through time.
you find a way to speed it up or slow it down.
so you can have one second of time pass.
and one thousand years have passed out side.

" this is my idea. I claim all copyrights."

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

You keep assuming everything you say is right, Toad, yet you provide no proof that you ARE right.

Stop ASSUMING you are right, stop dacing around the bush, and PROVE what you are saying.

PROVE YOUR THEORIES!

All you're doing is giving everyone a headache by talking pig-latin logical fallacy out your rear end...

Please, make some sense so I can respond.

But even if he has a smidgen of wisdom, knowledge, insight, or information you haven't heard of that may interest you... why not lend him your mind and time, you can refute everything he says.... if you can..

but getting angry at him......... is like a monkey spazzing out at a toad in the jungle....

Put'em in a cage and IT gets even worse!

Butt considering their intelligence factor:

Forest's Mother wuz right.

Got Pee-nuts?

Ribbit

edit on 4-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Time as most people see it simply does not exist.
time is measured by a central atomic clock.
the clock marks the passage of time with atoms.
now if you freeze the atom to absolute zero.
or −459.67f makes me wonder what would happen at -459.68?

or if you super heat the atom.
is this time travel? No!
the truth is we measure time by the step from one action to the next.
but it has been proven that high orbiting satellites
run at a slower speed than a clock in a very deep mine.
yes this has been tested.

so the passage of time is relative to where you are.
it could be heat or some other energy within a planet.
most think it is gravity. they dont really know!

my point is that there is NO real passage of time.
there is only a change of states. or movement.
a clocks second hand moves.
photons move to your eye so you can see this.

so the idea of going back in time is silly.
as you would need to move ALL the atoms and photons
back to a start point!

I am sorry to burst your bubble.
No time travel and no fantasy.

but you can mess with how you or something else travels through time.
you find a way to speed it up or slow it down.
so you can have one second of time pass.
and one thousand years have passed out side.

" this is my idea. I claim all copyrights."

The passage of Time is kNot relative to where U R and the clocks dew kNot know Time, they only know THEMSELF!

What U just described is "Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything." That is the True Theory of Relativity and the SLOW running clocks in the satellites and the FAST running one in the mine, PROVE that the closer U get to Source of where the MATERIAL came from that the CLOCK is MADE of, the FASTER it will RUN and the FURTHER away it gets, the SLOWER it will RUN.

U peeps don't question anything, dew U?

It is said that in the land of the blind, the one eYe'd man is king but that is kNot correct, 4 he is crying!

When U buy U'r trUth, U sellout!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Silly rabbit (sorry, I mean toad). We don't makes the "rules" the universe already did. We simply stumble along trying to figure them out. Numbers are such a framework. Language is another. Both as methods about as useful as an attempt to describe the sound of a smell.
The universe will never speak your language. It will make you learn its
At best you /me/whoever will learn to play nice using its (the universe).
The key is not in the perception, but in the moving past how to perceive and simply be. Then you can truly learn.

You need to stop "seeing" beautiful constructs and simply see, the mind at rest always trumps a body at rest, for a mind at rest is unaware of being aware and the thinking can truly begin.
Thought is all you need not time as you will operate best at rest with no time to think and thinking requires no space.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One
I think you're licking your own back too much.

No, that's the wrong species.

I think Butt Ugly Toad may well be of the species Bufo Moronis.

Chr0naut got SumThing right finally!

Bufo Moronis = I Born of Muso

Yes eYe IS!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

“His face shone as the Sun and his Raiment was of Light” the description of transfiguring Christ was proof clumsy– because even the most eloquent words are inept - that there are speeds beyond the speed of Light. You may consider this… you’re very Soul Extra-Physically, i.e. extra terrestrially is dressed with photonic Light; and your’re Soul terrestrially is dressed with particular Light.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Existence has been made possible by a toroidal structure, in which time folds over on to itself. At the center of this structure is the pull of a black hole and the push of reverse gravitational white hole. As matter revolves around this toroidal body, it comes in and out of the state of being, creating an infinitesimal amount of light, and as a counter balance, an equal amount of darkness. In essence, reality is neither here, nor there. Light nor dark. Existing and non-existing at the same time.

I'm not sure how you could mathematically model a system such as this, since you would have access to the members (numbers and functions) of the system, but likely never come close to a real definition for the system itself, given its recursive nature. It's like having a top down view of something where you can see it work well enough to model it, but not quite having enough knowledge to understand every nut and bolt.

With that being said, for the sake of the original discussion, my interpretation of time is as follows:
Somewhere out of wholeness was born the want or need for wholeness to experience itself. During this conception, there was a "big bang" , which was quite literally the outpouring of every thought, life, and action ever willed into existence. This all happened in a single moment of being (or instance), and with such, a construct had to be created to give this instance meaning. This is the slow feedback loop we call "time". Space time is part of the fundamental principle(s) allowing this all to happen.
edit on 4-2-2012 by immortal coil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
IMO time is irrelivent there is only existence. You exist then you die!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You keep assuming everything you say is right, Toad, yet you provide no proof that you ARE right.

Stop ASSUMING you are right, stop dacing around the bush, and PROVE what you are saying.

PROVE YOUR THEORIES!

All you're doing is giving everyone a headache by talking pig-latin logical fallacy out your rear end...

Please, make some sense so I can respond.

But even if he has a smidgen of wisdom, knowledge, insight, or information you haven't heard of that may interest you... why not lend him your mind and time, you can refute everything he says.... if you can..

but getting angry at him......... is like a monkey spazzing out at a toad in the jungle....

Put'em in a cage and IT gets even worse!

Butt considering their intelligence factor:

Forest's Mother wuz right.

Got Pee-nuts?

Ribbit

edit on 4-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

While these videos are humorous, it's disreputable to post things like this when you have a point to prove. We now know what media interests you the most.
edit on 4-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalAccount2008
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

Can you refer me to some good nicky tesla reading material? Been meaning to brush up on my electromagknowledge for some time now, might as well learn from a boss!

P.S. I am loving life and learning!

If you google Testa's unified theory of dynamic gravity you should find some good reading material. I don't understand it all yet.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

space time doesnt really exist to a blissfully ignorant sentient being.....

if space and time spin and swirl in a universe and everyones around but no one really cares, does it even matter?

Hahaha... Good call. I can't figure out what the ob is talkig about but space time doesn't exist in the einsien and wheel chair guy say it does. Clearly SOMETHING exists I believe not in the manner that current science teaches us.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Time and space are entirely subjective upon the perspective and will of the individual. If you assume or really believe you are correct, you are then correct until you are proven otherwise, because it is at that instant of being proven incorrect that your view auto-aligns to assume a new and corect perspective.

For example, you believe a peanut is named "orange". You would be incorrect, but the orange you perceive differs not at all from what everyone else sees as a peanut. You could live your entire life calling that peanut and orange, and there would be no harm done at all by doin so. Such is the power of your will, that even if you knew it was really called peanut, you can rationalize that its really an orange and everyone else in the world is wrong, because that is an unlikely but feasible possibility.

Self rational force of will determines the rules of the universe you trap yourself inside. You perceive you are a singular entity trapped upon a tiny rock gyrating around endlessly in our galaxy, and thus that's all you will ever be until you know better. Will you ever know better? You'll have your answer to this someday, and I hope you find the answer yourself.
edit on 4-2-2012 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69
it's my understanding that space time doesn't exist. Tesla debunked the idea of space time and was running sucessful experiments under a unified field theory at a time when einstein was only just formulating quantum physics.

Unified field theory, yes & no.
Einstein's laws, yes & no.
Simply because his laws do not work well when trying to compute non-terrestrial algorithms.
It could be postulated that that unified theory is accurate in matters of space, and Einstein's when under/around/or on a constant source of gravity (ex: on the ground).

Space time doesn't exist? It might not be that so much as it just being an issue of relative frame. Just ask those guys that recently "punched a hole" in time...

Correct you are. It would seem that you are weel versed on the topic. Unified field theory is still an unprovrn fringe science that we know little about. Don't give up on it yet.

It's interesting that I was just U2U'ing something in regards to this very subject. We have known how to attain harmonic couplings between two scatter plots in space. but without the tech to use it just yet, it's done nothing but sit.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

My soul and my human self are not separate, that is like Smith and Neo. I am one not two.

Actually in this Universal State...you are Three. In a Multiversal State you are Infinite.

Every person is actually 3 people...the Left and Right Hemespheres of the Brain...the Left is the Analitical YOU...and the Right is the Creative...you...then there is the Subconscious...YOU.

Each YOU is seperate unto itself and without proper communication between the 3 of YOU...a person can develop split personalities. But even though these three parts of your Being actually debate each other dependent on subject and response...one wil become dominant in order for a response or action.

In a Multiversal State....there are INFINITE YOU'S.....so in reality...just like in the Movie you quoted characters out of...that being the Matrix...if you recall...there were many NEO's although these Neo's were a representation of a Genetic Repetitive Breeding Program that was supposedly a Machine concept of Balancing the Equation.

It is like this in a Multiversal State of true reality where since all possibilities must exist...there must be infinite numbers of you's and me's in order to Balance Probability and Quantum Exchange between particles in this Universal State and every other possible Divergent Universal State as it applies to this one. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions

it's my understanding that space time doesn't exist. Tesla debunked the idea of space time and was running sucessful experiments under a unified field theory at a time when einstein was only just formulating quantum physics.

Unified field theory, yes & no.
Einstein's laws, yes & no.
Simply because his laws do not work well when trying to compute non-terrestrial algorithms.
It could be postulated that that unified theory is accurate in matters of space, and Einstein's when under/around/or on a constant source of gravity (ex: on the ground).

Space time doesn't exist? It might not be that so much as it just being an issue of relative frame. Just ask those guys that recently "punched a hole" in time...

It's interesting that I was just U2U'ing something in regards to this very subject. We have known how to attain harmonic couplings between two scatter plots in space. but without the tech to use it just yet, it's done nothing but sit.

Correct you are. It would seem that you are weel versed on the topic. Unified field theory is still an unprovrn fringe science that we know little about. Don't give up on it yet.

Well enough to accomplish what I need to, anyway. Ideas on how the universe works changes from year to year. In all honesty, as long as I understand how to control or exploit (not meant in it's negative connotation) the physical laws around me, again, to achieve what I need to, it matters not what anyone else believes in regards to how the universe was formed, etc.

When building a sand castle as a child, did anyone here stop what they were doing to try and figure out how the sand you were using was made? Doubtful. I do salute those involved in such endeavors, though. If everyone was a pioneer in some form or another we would be far, far more advanced technologically and culturally, as a whole.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible
Silly rabbit (sorry, I mean toad). We don't makes the "rules" the universe already did. We simply stumble along trying to figure them out. Numbers are such a framework. Language is another. Both as methods about as useful as an attempt to describe the sound of a smell.
The universe will never speak your language. It will make you learn its
At best you /me/whoever will learn to play nice using its (the universe).
The key is not in the perception, but in the moving past how to perceive and simply be. Then you can truly learn.

You need to stop "seeing" beautiful constructs and simply see, the mind at rest always trumps a body at rest, for a mind at rest is unaware of being aware and the thinking can truly begin.
Thought is all you need not time as you will operate best at rest with no time to think and thinking requires no space.

U say thinking requires no space, yet thinking is Thought and a Source (Consciousness) is required for the Thought to come from and a mYnd is required to store that Thought, which the Consciousness & mYnd then must occupy Space, then Time is required for the Thought to occur.

Consciousness + Thought + mYnd = LIFE

"eYe think, therefore eYe IS!"

I = 9
S = 19

9 + 19 = 28 = 2nd Perfect Number

28 = 2 + 8 = 10 = 1 + 0 = ONE

"eYe think, therefore eYe ONE."

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by immortal coil
Existence has been made possible by a toroidal structure, in which time folds over on to itself. At the center of this structure is the pull of a black hole and the push of reverse gravitational white hole. As matter revolves around this toroidal body, it comes in and out of the state of being, creating an infinitesimal amount of light, and as a counter balance, an equal amount of darkness. In essence, reality is neither here, nor there. Light nor dark. Existing and non-existing at the same time.

I'm not sure how you could mathematically model a system such as this, since you would have access to the members (numbers and functions) of the system, but likely never come close to a real definition for the system itself, given its recursive nature. It's like having a top down view of something where you can see it work well enough to model it, but not quite having enough knowledge to understand every nut and bolt.

With that being said, for the sake of the original discussion, my interpretation of time is as follows:
Somewhere out of wholeness was born the want or need for wholeness to experience itself. During this conception, there was a "big bang" , which was quite literally the outpouring of every thought, life, and action ever willed into existence. This all happened in a single moment of being (or instance), and with such, a construct had to be created to give this instance meaning. This is the slow feedback loop we call "time". Space time is part of the fundamental principle(s) allowing this all to happen.

First, it isn't Time that folds over onto itself, it's Space!

Second, as 2 how 2 mathematically model a system such as this, it's easy.

Law of ONE: U are only One Once.

One Once = folding of the Once onto the One Infinitely, creating One squared to eYe, thus, U R One Eternally.

That describes the Physical Universe, Space!

Ribbit

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join