It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baraq Obama literally translates as Satan?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Sorry if this is a repost, I checked couldn't find it but either way Id like to have a fresh discussion about it.

Check this out.

The words Baraq Obama have secret meaning, a warning from God?

I mean you just have to watch this, then let me know what you think.

www.youtube.com...

I don't take any one thing too seriously or put too much validity on it, but when things start to add up time and time again like this. It does get my attention. If you have other interesting things like this. Please share.

And if you think it's just a crazy coinncidence that's cool too.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I think "Baraq-U-Bama" translates to "Lightning from Heaven" when spoken in Aramaic, which is the language Jesus would have spoken in to the disciples. If I remember correctly, the verse in the Bible is "I saw Satan as lightning from Heaven." So in Aramaic it would have been seen like this: "I saw Satan as Baraq-U-Bama."

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
It must be getting bad, if it's not even summer, and people are already pulling out this tripe. No, he is not the antichrist, nor is he the messiah. Just as Ron Paul is neither, or Romney or Gingrich, and I don't even like RP Romney or Gingrich.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355

I don't take any one thing too seriously or put too much validity on it, but when things start to add up time and time again like this. It does get my attention. If you have other interesting things like this. Please share.

What else do you have in addition to this youtube video to believe Obama is the anti-christ?

As for the video, I cannot speak ancient Hebrew so I cannot comment.
edit on 31-1-2012 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
That is pretty interesting, but what about the Hussein part? I wonder what it translates to in Hebrew?

Edit to add.

Apparently it is an Arabic word, which tranlates to handsome?????
HUSSEIN WIKI
edit on 31-1-2012 by mutantgenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
well it is certainly an unnerving coincidence...
Don't u think?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight76

So any comments on the link?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by theshepherd2

What else do you have in addition to this youtube video to believe Obama is the anti-christ?

One more interesting coincidence. By itself... Weird, adding it up... Super weird

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Lol

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight76
It must be getting bad, if it's not even summer, and people are already pulling out this tripe. No, he is not the antichrist, nor is he the messiah. Just as Ron Paul is neither, or Romney or Gingrich, and I don't even like RP Romney or Gingrich.

So I assume you and the people who starred your reply didn't even watch the video. You just prefer to discredit my statement by making light of it and stating other commonly agreeable facts to draw in spectators approval.

NLP anybody?

Please everybody watch this, minus the visual aspect it's exactly what he just tried to do to me

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
What is up with the need to make every president the anti christ by using some trick of the name. I recall the first time I heard this was with Reagan the whole Ronald Wilson Reagan 6 letters in each name trick so you get 666. It was silly then and is still silly now.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

Pretty easily debunked with just a tiny bit of Googling..... debunkingchristianity.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight76

Agree, for the anti 1 would be behind the scenes controlling these global leaders..... and VERY RICH VERY RICH very rich

anti anti anti???

hows the portal???

edit on 1/31/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
President means 'rashtrapati' in Hindi.
'rashtrapati' means 'husband of nation'.
Now consider this---
Obama = O+BALMA ( L is silent )
'BALMA' means 'husband/lover' in hindi.
So, everytime you say Obama, you mean ''O! husband''.
In this way, he is the only true president ever....lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Your link does not discredit anything, it simply states other words can also be used to translate into similar meanings and that Barbara isn't his born name.

It's very wordy and is a sound argument, but it does not discredit anything. It's just another opinion.

Im not saying your wrong or that my link is more right, just that technically either could be true.

I'm not even saying I believe it, it's just not as easy to dismiss as so clearly have chosen to do.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

This one has more info...That I watched last year.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

One more interesting coincidence. By itself... Weird, adding it up... Super weird

www.youtube.com...

So Silly. Has this thread been moved to HOAX yet?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

There will always be certain things like this.

I believe because God gave us very specific warning on how to look out for the true anti Christ... He will bare a mark that proves who he is, but nobody will believe us because there were so many other fake "signs". It makes sense to me.

If I have magical powers... I mean real magical powers and you want to discredit me. You can't just tell people I am not magical because I could use magic to prove I am. Like make a goat disappear or something.

So hat you would do is find a way to convincingly make a goat appear to disappear use trickery, you would then reveal your trick. This would by default discredit my real magic because people would assume I also used trickery!

Does that make sense? Or am I babbling?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

www.youtube.com...

So Silly. Has this thread been moved to HOAX yet?

Why should it be moved to hoax, because you personally aren't open to accepting it as a potential possibility... So others shouldn't be granted the right to make that choice?

I hope you live in a country that doesn't grant you the freedom of speech, because frankly... It's not something I believe you deserve!
edit on 31-1-2012 by sparda4355 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
yes, and if you square root his name in hindu and plot it out on a 3d vector graph, you will get an upside down cross, and three sixes, plus the sign of the illuminati.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join