It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh God, This is worst than the Greece Collapse, pray that Putin does not die!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,

Dear Readers,

This week Russia surprised the world launching a project to return to the Moon, well to actually land on it with manned spacecrafts, something that is a dream not yet achieved for the Space program of the Independent Countries Commonwealth.

This project, that might be done in Partnership with India, suggest that Vladimir Putin is putting his eyes very above of all his predecessors and it is decided to left his name for History associated to the revival of the Russian influence in the advance of Humanity.

However, all these dreamed plans could be cut off suddenly by an unexpected terrible act of violence occurring in Russia in the near future, that is what I have been seen these days, and that I found really consistent with the way Nostradamus quatrains about WWIII can be accomplished, that the Russian Prime Minister and declared candidate to be again President might die during his campaign or perhaps a little after he take office for one more time, in the middle of a cultural event.

I have seen him attending a cultural event, an artistic one, when this terrible attack will cut his life and the ones of many more innocent people, could even in the Bolshoi Theater or the Marinsky. Russia will suffer the most terrible shock ever happened since the failed coup d'etait against Mikhail Gorbachev of 1991.

The world astonished will of course condemn the action that might be executed by fundamentalist groups fighting either against Putin reelection or in favor of the separatist autonomous republics of North Caucasus.

The most important part of this situation is that the Assassination of Putin will trigger a terrible chain of events toward a major international conflict. Russian authorities will blame Chechenyan groups of course of this plot, but also would suggest links of an international conspiracy involving Georgia or Ukraine, countries with which it have had many tensions since years ago the control of oil and gas pipes that provide energetics to Europe.

The death of Putin also will sink the Russia in a fierce fight boosted by opposition parties and political forces trying to press President Medvedev to call for free elections or declare war.

Nato forces will help Georgia and Ukraine to preserve their national security but those motions of troops or equipment will be seen as a possible attempt of invasion or aggression by the Iranian Government. Iran will then decide to launch a surprising attack against Georgia and the Nato positions in the Transcaucasia.

At the same time an invasion over small emirates of the Arabic Peninsula coast will come from Yemen, directed by Al-Qaida forces, that would try to take control strategic positions for the transit of Oil, creating the most grave energetic world crisis since the gulf war of 1991.

Russia will be for weeks affronting the possibility of a civil war, and a terrible economic and political instability, and it might decide to invade Ukraine sending Europe to a major security crisis and the entire world to possible generalized conflict.

Finally the New Egyptian Government, created by the revolutionary forces that removed Mubbarak of the power will move troops in Sinai toward the border with Israel in an operation that will put that country in state of siege.

United states will call the UN security Council to emergency meetings trying to fix all these terrible disturbing events but the reaction of the International community will arrive so slow.

Now, anyway this year is marked to be a really bad one for the financial world, so what will be its impact in the Economy?

Although it is not pleasant to talk about war, or a major conflict incoming this crisis will be ironically a major factor that make react the markets positively all around the world. After the shock wave released by the imminent Greek collapse, and the energetic crisis created by the closing of the red sea straight of Aden, that of course will put not only Europe but the entire world in a new strong crisis never ever experienced since the great fall of wall street of 1929, I can foresee a new gradual recovering of the economy boosted by the production chain for the war.

The winds of war will push the massive production of goods in many points of the planet, and also to create a constant demand of them, all suplies for the military actions in one or other continent. This conflict will be fought in practically all the world, and will involve many countries that never before took action in something like this, as it could be the case of Venezuela, Georgia, Armenia or Iran.

2012 will be perhaps not the end of the world as many believe, that is as a consequence of natural disasters, but it will be the end of the Global world we have been living in and perhaps the sucession of a complete economic collapse of the modern civilization followed with the ulterior recovering via a very complicate long War.

The Peace will be looked disparately by the Europeans and there will be a great and significant effort to negotiate a cease of fire sponsoring by figures like the Pope Benedict XVI, Jimmy Carter and Mikhail Gorbachov.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 1/30/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
When i seen the title I was wondering how you had beaten the newswires to report that Putin was at deaths door.

Then I read your thread and realised you made it all up.

I think you could come up with a better title. One maybe , not so misleading.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Well, now that you mention it, I can say that nothing is surprising when talking about my threads, I have had this so strong feeling for more than 10 days, and many times I was dubious if it was correct or not to post the thread.

yes, indeed this spam wave about the same event might not be a simple coincidence, I can say it can be even a bad omen, a clear signal that more than one mind is catching the so powerful and strong clear causal line that is now circulating in the collective unconcious about this fact, is so evident that I couldn't remain for more time in silence about it. .

Thanks for your reply, but I think the title of the thread is correctly chosen.

www.computerweekly.com...

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
When i seen the title I was wondering how you had beaten the newswires to report that Putin was at deaths door.

Then I read your thread and realised you made it all up.

I think you could come up with a better title. One maybe , not so misleading.

It's in the predictions and prophecies thread, so pipe down.

-- Op interesting thoughts, not really dwelled on this angle very much, but yes it's an interesting perspective.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Really.... well apart that my predictions use to fail in less than 10% of what they said, and there is very long record here in Above top secret of that during the last 5 years, How about this:

newprophecy.net...

Have you ever seen a more interesting list of very famous prophets or seers matching all perfectly in the occurence of this war (Mitchel of Nostradamus, Alois Irlmaier, Josef Stokert, Erna Stiegltz).

However, you have in part the reason, this is not one more of my accomplished predictions but what is called a Prophecy, with capital letters, due to the great impact will have in our future.

I claim that if there is a thread that might be posted precisely in the Predictions and Prophecies forum is precisely this one.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

You "never click on the nutjob forum" and yet you clicked on a thread in prophecies and predictions.....? Your post added nothing to the thread, only derision and ridicule, which by any stretch of the imagination, is not deserved in this case.

Perhaps you would be happier on a mainstream media site....they like to make fun of people who think outside the box, too.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

if there is a thread that might be posted precisely in the Prophecies forum is precisely this one.

Thanks,

I don't think you are getting it. The issue is not that that you came up with this prediction, it's that your subject heading makes it appear fact.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Really,

The same was said in 2007 when I dared to predict a sequence of about a half dozen of earthquakes and later the only ridicule was for the ones dared to make fun of it, when all of them happened precisely in the places and in the strict order I predicted.

I think you know more of those sites you mention that me, why? perhaps that is the place in which in the long run your reply I suspect will end.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Interesting.

Nato forces will help Georgia and Ukraine to preserve their national security but those motions of troops or equipment will be seen as a possible attempt of invasion or aggression by the Iranian Government.

Wouldn't this be seen as a possible attempt of invasion by RUSSIA, not Iran???

But these can't happen :

Iran will then decide to launch a surprising attack against Georgia and the Nato positions in the Transcaucasia.

Iran just doesn't have what it needs to do that.

At the same time an invasion over small emirates of the Arabic Peninsula coast will come from Yemen, directed by Al-Qaida forces, that would try to take control strategic positions for the transit of Oil, creating the most grave energetic world crisis since the gulf war of 1991.

Almost impossible. Yemen has no real army and even if they got one, would get slaughtered by the UAE/Kuwait/Saudi Arabia's armies.

The rest can pretty much happen.

We'll see.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It's in the predictions and prophecies thread, so pipe down.

pipe down yourself mate.

the thread title suggests putin is near death. complete nonsense.

if you look at the previous record of this prophet we have in our presence this thread should already be in the hoax bin.

i am all for giving somebody a chance but this persons record ain't really that good. please check out their history of predictions. add to that there love of fearmongering and its pretty sad.
edit on 30-1-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
OK, people...

This thread is about

"Oh God, This is worst than the Greece Collapse, pray that Putin does not die!" ...and matters that pertain to the OP's opening post, or subsequent member posts. It isn't for taking shots at the OP.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You lost me at Yemen,we are cycling JSOC operators around that area so any support attack would be thwarted.What will happen with the three carrier groups we have deployed in the Gulf of Hormuz? Iran sneezes and they might receive a nasty thump sooner than I would guess they are about to anyway.We are as we speak building a powerful ground force and are soon to be sending an entire ship devoted to SEAL ops.They are going to be militarily neutered quite shortly.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Although it is clear that this event is not supported just only in my own perception, that other very reputed
seers of the past have felt it in advance, my record of accomplished predictions is an open book to whom every wants to inspect it and verify if it is or not as good as to deserve a minimum of respect:

Here there are some good examples of what I am talking about:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

what makes me different than other seers that are not attacked here with all that evident ealousy shown against me? that I am still alive? that I am not talking about the future from the Tomb as it happens with Nostradamus or Cayce for instance? or that I am not acting with the membership of any church or sect?

I feel it is time that the sacred cows, excuse me but there is no other way to describe them, that use to feel authorized to demand fiercy who must be posted here or not also learn something about manners to use the web.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The headline suggests nothing of the sort. It only demonstrates that you made gross assumptions and leaped to conclusions. You might want to just check that Forum group heading before you jump to a thread. It will save you all the embarrassment you've caused yourself now. Saving yourself was just a glance away. You failed.

I find this prediction very interesting. Might we conjecture then that Putin is Mabus, after the famous quatrain to that end? Would this be correct? If all of this is to befall mankind after his death, that would be a very snug fit, would it not? Just to be very clear here, in no place or context does Mabus mean Anti-Christ. I don't know who put that out there, but it's just wrong with no small part correct in any way.

However, I have found the fall of Greece to be anything but horrendous. It's actually quite amusing. I look forward to greater and harder falls in the near future.
I confess to working very hard for them!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,

Now, for the ones that comes here with more open mind let me say that what I have seen is extremly similar than what it happened also in the Ballet Theater a century ago in Russia, the assassination of the Prime Minister Pyotr Stolypin:

www.eastview.com...

Many have considered the Assassination of Kennedy a repetition of the fate of Lincoln, well in my opinion now we are going to see a very similar case but occuring in Russia.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

I did not mean you, Angel. I meant the others here who are trying to belittle you. They have no right to do this. You are doing us all a service and there are many of us who are grateful for that. I have spent a great deal of time here trying to get messages through too. I have met with the same sort of derision and belittlement, a great deal of name-calling and insults. I understand your job. It is my job too.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Its all well and good pretending to predict earthqukes or natural disasters covering a large area and having it happen some time in the future. You can claim some sort of victory in your own mind with these.

However when you are talking about a major politican being assasinated you better pray your wrong. I can tell you if you are unfortunate to guess something like this correct you might find yourself locked up for a long time.

I may be mistaken but i do believe someone else on here once made a prediction that came true. I don't think things turned out too well for that person but its hard to know as it is now really spoken of too much.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Don't be absurd. If the person actually goes out and does the assassination themselves then yes, it will turn out badly for them but to have a prophetic vision and to then state it is pretty much the point of prophesy! If you would turn your mind away from fear-mongering for a brief moment, you might see that prophesy can warn the person to take greater care and thus avoid the event from transpiring at that time.

Change your perspective from your present negative to a kinder positive.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

Don't be absurd.

Change your perspective from your present negative to a kinder positive.

you call me absurd yet you dont even understand the meaning of the word 'negative'

you have been brainwashed my friend. seek help.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join