It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Parent's Worst Nightmare Come True: The Death Of My Daughter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
What hard way to loose your child, I know because I lost allot of lives in the past 5 years. But I always believed that there's a place we all come from and all go there and meet again , when this madhouse is over.

And you know she knew you were were rushing to the hospital,and one day she would give you that sign that she knew.. peace

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Bob, so sorry to hear your news and how hard it's been for you due to "family" issues. I cannot imagine the pain and frustration you must be feeling. As a parent and grandparent I've always felt we've had a common bond and I wanted you to know I'll be praying you can find peace about all this .

I really believe your daughter would be very proud to know what you do every day here on ATS to try to better inform the public about what's going on. I certainly admire your efforts and attitude and am glad to have you as my brother here on ATS.

Should you need a place to stay in Virginia by any chance just PM me.

Take care of yourself and your happiness - I know your angel would want that for you.
You did everything you could as a father so don't be hard on yourself.

My condolences,

- Dave

I've found comfort in this song, I hope you may too.
No matter bad things may feel God's love is always here.

edit on 27-1-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

If that link hadn't been there, I'd have been the first to offer my condolences.
Dude you need to show some respect. He posted a very personal story on his OWN PERSONAL BLOG. There's nothing suspect about it unless you think everything is a conspiracy. The guy has gone through hell just to get to know his daughter, he challenges the status quo and brings truth to the world through his shows... but you still feel it necessary to paint him as some sort of scam artist making money even from his own daughters death. And if people want to send him a small donation that's none of your business anyway.
edit on 27-1-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Ghost375

Maybe this site is more to your liking?

www.forevermissed.com...

No need to go running your mouth like you have, no need at all.

Oldcorp: if the memorial link is for friends and family only, let me know and I'll remove it.

You're good brother. Besides, as much as I've tried to keep things on a professional level here, I've grown rather fond of the little band of miscreants we have assembled; I consider you to be my friends and family.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Mate, my condolences.

I do not know you personally, but that does not change the fact, that you have my deepest and sincere compassion. This is a hard thing to go through, and i am truely sorry for your loss.

My thoughts are with you in this time, and i wish you all the best, and strength to overcome this. It will be hard, and you need to grieve.

vvv

@Ghost, dude, seriously, have a heart. Not everything on the net is BS, you need to learn that it seems.

vvv

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by OldCorp

He told me that my daughter may have been murdered by TPTB as a warning to get me to stop posting videos
I honestly don't think they would. And even if they did, they'd do it in a way so that you knew for certain she was murdered to scare you. Although, when you first mentioned that boyfriend that convinced her to stay in SC, something didn't really sit well with me. And what's this about a 'half assed autopsy' and her body being in such bad shape? What exactly was the medical cause of her death?

I've seen bodies that have been autopsied before, and there really isn't anything to be afraid of. The coroner examines the brain by cutting a flap in the back of the scalp and gains access to the skull by pulling the scalp down over the face. This is done in such a way as to enable the coroner to pull the scalp back into it's normal position for later viewing. Other than the scalp cut and the Y-incision in the chest, there shouldn't have been "a mess" that left the body bag "soaked with blood." The quotes are from the funeral director who advised against me viewing her body in the strongest possible terms. That is why I called it a half-assed autopsy. Whoever performed it probably cut corners and butchered her in order to save time because he knew she wouldn't be seen.

I haven't yet received the coroner's report but the doctor who declared her dead told me the cause was "cardiac arrest."

As far as her boyfriend goes, he's a good kid. The ONE comfort I have in all of this is that for the last year of her life she was in love with a good man, and she was very happy.
edit on 1/27/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
What hard way to loose your child, I know because I lost allot of lives in the past 5 years. But I always believed that there's a place we all come from and all go there and meet again , when this madhouse is over.

And you know she knew you were were rushing to the hospital,and one day she would give you that sign that she knew.. peace

Before I knew she was dead, I was on the phone waiting to speak with the doctor. He had told me the night before that in addition to everything else, they had chilled her body to preserve brain function and that in the morning they would warm her up and repeat the EEG to see if there was any improvement. As I was holding, a girl's voice broke in on the line and said, "Dad." That was all, just "Dad."

It could very easily have been wishful thinking, or grief (I'd already been told she was "brain dead), but I would raise one hand to God and lay the other on a stack of Bibles in court to testify that I heard it as plain as day.

BTW, the second EEG was never performed. Ashley's mother swooped in to "save the day" with her usual dramatics and pulled the plug knowing full well that I was only hours away.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Much condolences Old Corp... in an ideal world, no parent should have to experience the passing of their child.

To be denied those final moments with your beloved daughter must be absolutely gut-wrenching... no words spoken could compensate for that.

I've lost many close ones, that includes my Father, ex BRM, RAA Pro MP...the grief never really ends.

Having said that (and having read your link), I'll say this....the death of my daughter would be the death of me - and knowing that for myself, every nano-second with her is precious to me and no mofo will ever compromise the quality of our relationship.

I wish you well through these difficult times.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Dude...something doesn't sound right there...

I might be mistaken but isn't it standard procedure to drain the blood and test it for drugs and such...?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

oh dear. I have just read it.

Removing the emotions for a moment. I would recommend you 'clarify' Paternity asap. Get a Solicitor and request swabs of DNA before cremation. You need to file for an injunction immediately.

You have every right to be at the service for your Daughter and your wishes cannot be disregarded.
You have rights! Establish them asap.

I am very sorry for your loss. My own Daughter had a fractured skull and brain fluid leaking out of her ears end of last year. That was heart wrenching enough but she is fine and has recovered. I would not want to even imagine this kind of nightmare.

how utterly gutwrenching... you have my deepest sympathy.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Nothing numbs this pain.

Alcohol doesn't work, a half bottle of vodka Tuesday night proved that; I woke up Wednesday morning with a hang over and my daughter was still dead. It didn't even help temporarily.

Screaming works; for as long as you can exhale. Then you take a breath and your lungs seize in a series of sobs.

One of the things I'm going to ask God when we meet is "Why did you allow the young ones to be taken, the good ones, for no good reason?" I wish He had taken my life instead. I'm all used up anyway.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion
reply to post by OldCorp

Dude...something doesn't sound right there...

I might be mistaken but isn't it standard procedure to drain the blood and test it for drugs and such...?

I know, nothing about this sounds right. Her body shouldn't have been too bloody to view. She wasn't in a car accident, she had a damn heart attack.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Other than the scalp cut and the Y-incision in the chest, there shouldn't have been "a mess" that left the body bag "soaked with blood.". The quotes are from the funeral director who advised against me viewing her body in the strongest possible terms.
The funeral director has already seen the body and you haven't? I mean where is the body now, at some funeral house or something? So she has already had an autopsy by a coroner? Why would there be any blood after the body has been cleaned up and examined by the coroner (plus what you said about it only being a heart attack)? Something isn't adding up imo.

The funeral director is either lying because your ex told him/her to, or there's something else going.
edit on 27-1-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I just read your other post about the possibility of your Daughter being murdered. This is going to be a very difficult time for you and you will think many things before you find out and accept the truth.

A young lady dying of a cardiac arrest is rare. Have you got a copy of the coroner's report? Toxology reports?

Personally, if one of my children died of a cardiac arrest without any prior medical issues relating to that, I would want to know absolutely how and why it could happen!

Perhaps focus on the facts that you have been given and try not to let other things enter your mind.

That is easier said than done though.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

It definitely shouldn't have. In your knowledge, did she have any medical issue that could have led to a heart attack?

Also, who is deciding that she gets cremated?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

After Cremation, it is impossible to get a sample of DNA. You have to move fast on this one, you don't have much time.

If you can establish 'officially' paternity, then your ex Fiance cannot go ahead and plan things, exclude you etc.

She and all Govt/Hospital Depts, have to consult with you before they do anything!

Try to avoid alcohol too. Maybe one or two as a nightcap but do not wipe yourself out.

Best Regards and with sympathy,

Natalie

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Twelve years ago I lost my two year old daughter and words cannot describe what I went through mentally and spiritually. The grief at times was unbearable but I found comfort in writing to her. Only time can heal a broken heart. May the Lord bring you peace and comfort in the days ahead.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

That's what I'm thinking. It seems strange the way they reacted and trying to keep him away from seeing her, and trying to get the body cremated before he gets a chance to.

I may just have too much of an ATS mindset but the bloody bodybag thing is what is making me think.

Also if she didn't have an illness there's no reason a healthy 24(?) year old girl should just get a heart attack. Saying "cardiac arrest" isn't good enough, they should know WHY.
edit on 27-1-2012 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

A friend of a friend of mine passed recently, her heart just stopped while she slept, she was 27.

It is a rare occurrence, but definitely not impossible.

And I'm not expert, but a crematorium will destroy all signs of DNA.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Were they able to decide why it stopped?

For me just saying someone's heart stopped wouldn't be good enough. I'd want to know why it stopped.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join