It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Parent's Worst Nightmare Come True: The Death Of My Daughter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

edit on 27-1-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

This has to be the most insincere post I have ever seen.

New low on ATS

Bravo!

edit on 27-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I don't know what rock you crawled out from under or call home but I can smell the stench from here....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Are you trying to make money off of faking your daughters death? You show no sadness in your post at all. You have ads and encourage people to donate on your website. You're obviously trying to make money...

Completely stunned at your lack of compassion for another human who is in pain. I really hope the mods delete your post.

Extremely sorry for your loss Op... My thoughts and prayers are with you.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I don't know what rock you crawled out from under or call home but I can smell the stench from here....

Because I don't believe what I read on the internet?
The guy is linking to his own site that is designed to make money...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
""Oh my God. I couldn’t have been more wrong, and the guilt is killing me.""

You have no reason to be guilty.. dont let her death be yours too..

I know I wouldn't cope if anything happened to my boys.. my heart goes out to you.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Thoughts and Prayers.....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Sorry for your loss

edit on 1/27/2012 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Read the post, and wow, way too much to have to go through. Yeah, couples can break up, but hiding a child, for no reason? That isn't right.

Cry on our shoulders as long as you need to. Rant, yell, whatever.

At the least, you did find her, and got some time together, short though it may have been. From the sound of things, she knew you loved her. You also did all you could to witness. I know, as a parent and a Christian, that this is troubling. Have a son-in-law that isn't willing to believe, and know how hard it can be to get through to people. Just know you did what you could.

Her mother can manipulate things, and exclude you from services, but the cannot take away the love you gave your daughter, or the love she gave you. I would suggest, if you are up to it, having a memorial on your own. A picture, friends, and a time to grieve. We need that to get through the process.

Wish there was something else I could say, but I know nothing will help. Have one only a little older, and don't want to imagine what you are going through. Know how loss can be. Hang in there, rant at us here, and remember her smile, the times you had together.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
My apologies for not doing as you have asked by giving some advice. I don't have any. I just wanted to say my thoughts are with you and your family in this time. I truly feel for you and hope you get threw this.

Take care.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
There are no words that will provide comfort for the living hell you have endured at the hands of a soul-less woman. You were a victim of a psychopath. I have met one or two in my life also. Bless your dear daughter, and bless you. You will join her in the future, and with any luck at all, you will have eternity to spend with her- free from the evil that you experienced here. You sound like a good man, and a loving father. I am so glad you two had time to connect for whatever time you had. Please don't feel guilty, it wasn't your choice. You did the best you could, and i believe you did a fantastic job with your heart where it mattered. I will pray for you to find peace, and to find meaning. I am so sorry. So sorry. Rest in Peace, both of you- and may fate await the cruel, pathological, and truly evil snake who created this chaos.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
...post replied to removed...
edit on 27-1-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
My condolences Oldcorp

My heart goes out to you and your family

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I'm so sorry for your loss Bob. I too have lost a child 6 years ago in April. It takes a long time to recover, trust me, I still occasionally burst into tears when I think of him (Tyler). There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him. So try to stay strong, but let your emotions flow. Time doesn't heal wounds like these. And again, so sorry for your loss.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
...post replied to removed...
edit on 27-1-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Maybe this site is more to your liking?

www.forevermissed.com...

No need to go running your mouth like you have, no need at all.

Oldcorp: if the memorial link is for friends and family only, let me know and I'll remove it.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand."John 10:27-29

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

He told me that my daughter may have been murdered by TPTB as a warning to get me to stop posting videos
I honestly don't think they would. And even if they did, they'd do it in a way so that you knew for certain she was murdered to scare you. Although, when you first mentioned that boyfriend that convinced her to stay in SC, something didn't really sit well with me. And what's this about a 'half assed autopsy' and her body being in such bad shape? What exactly was the medical cause of her death?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Maybe this site is more to your liking?

www.forevermissed.com...

No need to go running your mouth like you have, no need at all.

Oldcorp: if the memorial link is for friends and family only, let me know and I'll remove it.

nothing I couldn't make myself in under 20 minutes. Internet marketers will try anything nowadays.
I'm sorry but this guy put his daughter's picture in one of those black framed images...that is just disrespectful(yes, there is a chance that I am being disrespectful as well).
He's already trying to turn it into a conspiracy...
He's already received donations.

This guy had no reason to link to his website....other than to make money. He could've shared anything he wanted to directly on this site. yet again, even if his daughter died...he's still trying to make money off of it.
If that link hadn't been there, I'd have been the first to offer my condolences.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

My thoughts and prayers ,toward you and your loved ones at this time of mourning Bob . Very sad news my brother . I had started to wright out a longer post, but found the words inefficient to express my deep sorrow at this moment. I wish I could say something that could help take away the hurt you are going threw .Just know this,.You are on my mind and in my prayers ...peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join