It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Parent's Worst Nightmare Come True: The Death Of My Daughter

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Greetings Brother Bob:

Our sincere heartfelt prayers and strength to you in your time of need. As a father of two, one of them a beautiful, vibrant daughter a few years older than yours, I cannot fathom what you must feel. We are here for you, our brother.

On the other hand, reading further in your missive, shifting gears with you, it's probably a good thing one does not get paranoid easily, as we posted some rather interesting accusations just in the past few days ... uhhhh, perhaps a cooinkydink that at any other time might be considered funny, but in light of recent circumstances, double oops! ... cause you are mentioned along with "TYRANNY."

Our rants first...

The public health radiation-induced quandry in the United States as evidenced by infant mortality rates skyrocketing, the contamination of all open water, agricultural land and the entire food chain, not to mention the broader economic and social implications, has neither been fully acknowledged nor addressed in a comprehensive and meaningful fashion by the very authorities we elected and pay mightily for... for what, pray tell?

Oh, it just gets better, nothing like identifying that digging tool by its common name...

[color=Chartreuse]The use of these advanced technologies now directly affects mankind's ability to control its own fate and the lethal consequences on our earthly and human ecosystems are perhaps irreversible.

We are slowly but surely losing our extraordinary capacity to make life desirable. [color=Cyan]As the nuclear fallout continues to spread worldwide, our natural resilience - our immune system - will artificially decrease, independently of our own will. These technologies affect not only our physical bodies, but our minds as well.

[color=FFF017]Nuclear power is a silent killer and its corporate and government proponents are liars, cheats, scoundrels, and - yes - murderers.

As such, they will be hunted down and exterminated, bludgeoned to death like the vermin they truly are / STRIKE THAT / will be persecuted by the masses whose lives they have devastated and boiled in oil / STRIKE THAT / prosecuted in an environmental world court of public opinion and strung up on a tall cactus / STRIKE THAT / prosecuted in a world court of law, and then strung up on barbed wire fences like dead crows to rot in the nuclear winter muted sun as these wretched bastards so richly deserve.

On the home front, we will continue our endeavor to keep the horror of this environmental warfare nuclear holocaust on the front page of we, the people's, minds and thoughts (as well as world media) in a positive, pro-active way, so as to be a beacon of light in the dark night of a potential nuclear winter, as [color=Cyan]positive thoughts create positive reality, and we certainly do not need any more distractions to further pollute our understanding of manifesting this envisioned reality.

You and your TYRANNY vid poster were the butt of a "joke," sort of, not knowing anything about your situation until kdog just let us know today. We were only attempting a humorous punk on a friend to drive interest back to ATS, the best learning experience on the Internet.

BTW, have you received any attention from Chinese extraneous viewers, or perhaps an invoice from the China Development Agency for the publicity, or just what do you surmise the demographics are of the average viewer on China Development Photo? Michigan game wardens?

More fun. This story/link hit JAPAN TODAY a few hours ago, oh yeah, just remembered, with a link to Anonymous Manifesto video for edification and enjoyment. Oh, the letters we'll get.

Fun with Bobby

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

edit on 1/2/2012 by thorfourwinds because: color

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

That was pretty good. You have a great personalit(ies).

Now Bobby, don't get so paranoid, after all, think of all the billions of extraneous views of
your title work. Which, BTW, is stellar.

Too bad Chinese citizens can't Google The Truth is Viral to get the link to ATS

What I need to do is find the name of that Chinese company that you can hire to increase your visibility by posting in forums and on websites in every possible language. And now that I think about it, as raging a hardon as I have for the US gubmint at the moment, TTIV should be on Tuesday from 8-8:30. Here's hopin'.

I'm trying to get a little bit of work done as I drive home, talking to people whenever I stop and asking them what they think about the De facto dictatorship under which we now live. Lemme tell ya one thing, there's a bunch of good ol' boys in S.C. that are ready for what may come - what IS coming - and I've heard the same sentiment all over the Midwest. People are sick and tired of the wars, they are sick and tired of large banks being bailed out while they barely scrape by week to week, and they are sick and tired of the lies and corruption in the Legislative and Executive branches of the government.

From what I've observed and heard, people are starting to wake up and prepare. Good on them. Let's keep up the pressure. Post the show in ever other forum you belong to and save me the cost of hiring the Chinese.

I'm gonna walk down to the VFW with my daughter now and have a few drinks with my brothers in her honor. Holy #. I just realized. The last time I was in this particular VFW I was home on my first leave from The Corp and I met my half-brother Billy for the first time. His band was playing the New Year's Eve party and he let me sit in on the drums for the longest version of Takin' Care of Business the world has ever seen. I'm so glad I have the memory; he was killed by a drunk driver six months later.

Laters ATS

edit on 2/1/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

A girl after me own heart.

thorfourwinds...Sod right off...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I've put off reading this thread since it popped up. I've only read your original OP. I'm not sure I can read more. Honestly, I'm about to cry even now.

I lost my own daughter almost 20 years ago and it still hurts like hell.

peace to you.

I won't lie or kid you one little bit. If your road is like mine was it will be long and hard. I don't mean that to be harsh, you have all the sympathy, good thoughts and prayers I have - cause I've been there. You're not alone.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
reply to post by OldCorp

I've put off reading this thread since it popped up. I've only read your original OP. I'm not sure I can read more. Honestly, I'm about to cry even now.

I lost my own daughter almost 20 years ago and it still hurts like hell.

peace to you.

I won't lie or kid you one little bit. If your road is like mine was it will be long and hard. I don't mean that to be harsh, you have all the sympathy, good thoughts and prayers I have - cause I've been there. You're not alone.

Oh brother, my deepest condolences, Right now it feels as if my heart has been torn right out of my chest. I don;t know when the pain beings to dimish, bt half a doze public breakdownw in a day is a bit too meny. I can;rt even see right now. I'm goig to bed]

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm back home safe with my son and what is left of my daughter. I visited my mom and her open heart surgery turned out to be just another stent; so that's good.

I stopped in Indianapolis and filmed this week's show at the Super Bowl. It doesn't continue last week's theme (but I will return to the subject of FEMA camps in two weeks) however I did get some fascinating interviews with some people at the pre-Super Bowl party downtown. I'll upload it to ATS later today.

I have to say that while I was working I felt good; but after we left Indy I crashed hard again, almost literally. I fell asleep on the highway and came to a complete stop in the middle lane with trucks whizzing by on either side. God's hand was on us just then, that could have ended VERY badly. But it didn't.

In the meantime, I'll keep on working on new episodes of TTIV; for you, for me, and most importantly for my Baby Girl.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Holy cow! I'm so relieved to hear you made it home. Yup, your angels were def on board with you on that highway.
I'm looking forward to your next episode of TTIV. I need to go back and watch some of the ones I've missed, too. Such much to do on ATS, so little time! (Not really, I have all kinds of time, I just get distracted in certain forums and wander around in them for days or weeks)...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Remember me - I know grief. I know exactly who and why you were being protected in terms of your driving and falling asleep in the middle of the road.

While your grief is raw and you are particularly vulnerable - you will be protected in many ways. When you start to emerge from that numb feeling you will start to feel better about everything in general - when does that happen - when you are ready.

Take care and sleep often and deep - as much as you can. I know grief and you will survive and your spirituality will evolve with you as you travel this painful path. The pain will ease - in time - when you are ready.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I went to your profile to look and see when your last visit was as I have been waiting on the TTIV video knowing you were going farther into the FEMA camp investigation. I was hoping you hadn't been whisked away to never be seen again and yet I find this heart-wrenching ranting and pouring of your broken heart.

As many have said that being a father myself i could not begin to imagine what you are going through. I am at a total loss of words offering condolences as I am sure it wouldn't make a difference for the loss you feel.

You know the light and faith will ease your pain!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Bob you have my condolences. As a father of three girls one in collage one going into the army and the youngest I will probably have to bail out of jail before she is 16. I can not comprehend how it feels so Im not going to try. I just wish you well wishes and god speed. From all the posts that read you have the support of us all.

Scott

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I've spent the last few weeks not doing much of anything. I find myself lurking here because I really don't have much to say about anything at the moment. Numbness. I'm up all night, every night, watching TV and waiting for those assholes to blow us all to Hell with their wars.

I'm worried that something might happen to the rest of my kids now. I have a really hard time letting my 19-year-old son leave the house. He didn't start driving until last year and this is his first winter in the Great White North. The thought of getting another phone call scares me to death.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

The thought of getting another phone call scares me to death.
That phone call is every parent's nightmare when the kids get wheels, or move out. I live with that dread every day; and the pending violence and state of the world scares the crap out of me just as much.

My 21-year old son is out on his own now, and was tentatively going to move to one of the worst areas of this city, and I prayed it would fall through (it did). Still, my husband bought him a nice pellet gun and bullet trap so that he can begin learning to use a gun; we never had guns in the home ever until the last 5 years.

I wept the other day thinking of what our young people are going to have to deal with. In some way, perhaps, your daughter's passing was a merciful one, not caused by poisoning or being blown to bits or any of the awful things we all face every day. Please don't infer that I'm in any way lessening its impact on you or the horror of it, I hope you understand that.

I'm not surprised that you're feeling numb. You've been subjected to a disastrous trauma and enormous loss, Bob. Sometimes I'm glad to step away from ATS and just stop focusing so much on the negatives and potential crises.

Be good to yourself. I'll send out some prayers for your solace while you're enduring this dark time for your heart and soul.

How is your weather? I'm about to go outdoors and soak up the warm winter day we've been blessed with here. Listen in the early mornings for the dawn chorus of the birds...shouldn't be very long at all til it starts for you up there...we're getting the first twitters already, although I haven't seen a robin yet. The world will keep turning; we're glad you're here with us.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by OldCorp

The thought of getting another phone call scares me to death.
That phone call is every parent's nightmare when the kids get wheels, or move out. I live with that dread every day; and the pending violence and state of the world scares the crap out of me just as much.

My 21-year old son is out on his own now, and was tentatively going to move to one of the worst areas of this city, and I prayed it would fall through (it did). Still, my husband bought him a nice pellet gun and bullet trap so that he can begin learning to use a gun; we never had guns in the home ever until the last 5 years.

I wept the other day thinking of what our young people are going to have to deal with. In some way, perhaps, your daughter's passing was a merciful one, not caused by poisoning or being blown to bits or any of the awful things we all face every day. Please don't infer that I'm in any way lessening its impact on you or the horror of it, I hope you understand that.

I'm not surprised that you're feeling numb. You've been subjected to a disastrous trauma and enormous loss, Bob. Sometimes I'm glad to step away from ATS and just stop focusing so much on the negatives and potential crises.

Be good to yourself. I'll send out some prayers for your solace while you're enduring this dark time for your heart and soul.

How is your weather? I'm about to go outdoors and soak up the warm winter day we've been blessed with here. Listen in the early mornings for the dawn chorus of the birds...shouldn't be very long at all til it starts for you up there...we're getting the first twitters already, although I haven't seen a robin yet. The world will keep turning; we're glad you're here with us.

The weather?

There are a few stupid birds left that didn't fly south for the winter; but for the most part all we are left with are sea gulls - rats with wings. I will be glad when Spring gets here; there was a reason I left 25 years ago, and now I remember what it was. So far this winter I've hit two deer and been hit in the rear by a driver who didn't know about glare ice.

This morning has been difficult. I've been working on the next show and I want to talk about my daughter; but I don't know how. All I can think about today is the friend I have that worked for Canadian intelligence that told me my daughter may have been murdered by the CIA to shut me up.

I realize that I'm a nobody, watched by a handful of people on a good day, and it seems crazy that out of all of those radio/TV hosts that rail against the government they would choose me - my daughter - as a target. It doesn't make any sense that they would do that. I asked him, "Why me?"

"Because you named names," he said. True or not, I can't get what he said out of my head.

I've been doing this for a while now so I'm sure that what I say is being monitored in Police State Amerika. Monitor THIS you **ucking **ssies: Come step to ME next time you sonofabitch, because killing me is the ONLY way you will ever silence me. Be a man and come to my home as I'm sure you know where I live. We'll see who walks away.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

This morning has been difficult. I've been working on the next show and I want to talk about my daughter; but I don't know how. All I can think about today is the friend I have that worked for Canadian intelligence that told me my daughter may have been murdered by the CIA to shut me up.

I realize that I'm a nobody, watched by a handful of people on a good day, and it seems crazy that out of all of those radio/TV hosts that rail against the government they would choose me - my daughter - as a target. It doesn't make any sense that they would do that. I asked him, "Why me?"

"Because you named names," he said. True or not, I can't get what he said out of my head.

Oh dear.

Well, I'm certainly not privy to any CIA or silent intelligent services, but I agree with you that they would have come to you first, or at least let you know....
I thought you said she died of a natural cause due to her condition.
Did she not have a history of problems that might have led to her early demise?

Bob, don't "shut up" about what you are exploring. If you feel the need to talk about her, then do so.
There are plenty of other widely-viewed people who "name names".....
I don't know. I'm certainly not in a position to say 'yea' or 'nay' to any of those persons...
but I agree that it does seem rather extreme and unseemly.
fwiw

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by OldCorp

I thought you said she died of a natural cause due to her condition.
Did she not have a history of problems that might have led to her early demise?

That's been bugging me to death. A seizure is one thing, but a heart attack at 24? And what was with the funeral director telling me that her body was too mangled to view? I've seen autopsied bodies before and if she was covered with a sheet to her collarbone, she should have looked as if she was asleep. Even when the coroner saws off the top of the skull to examine the brain, it is done in such a way that the incision won't be visible when the scalp is put back into place.

Something about this whole thing stinks to high Heaven.

Bob, don't "shut up" about what you are exploring. If you feel the need to talk about her, then do so.
There are plenty of other widely-viewed people who "name names".....
I don't know. I'm certainly not in a position to say 'yea' or 'nay' to any of those persons...
but I agree that it does seem rather extreme and unseemly.
fwiw

As I said, I don't know if it is true or not; still just the thought that I could have been responsible is haunting me. I suppose I'm still looking for someone to blame.

I started documenting this whole "grieving process" on video as soon as I got to South Carolina, the first few days I could barely think straight. I poured raw emotion into the camera, as if it were my friend, and what I captured is extremely disturbing to watch. Even though no one was listening at the time I said what I felt. I cried, screamed, and seethed with anger. I'll probably never publish the video, but just making it helped a little. I'm waiting for something to help a lot.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

And what was with the funeral director telling me that her body was too mangled to view?

Was she a registered organ donor? On her Driver's License?

My ex used to work at a cemetery owned by a mortician, and he had the opportunity to visit the 'funeral home' and view a body that had been 'harvested'. He said the guy looked like a Gumby....his bones had been extracted (and who knows whatever else), which left his body with barely discernible 'humanity.'

I don't know, Bob. Perhaps you could ask the director who told you she was too mangled what had been done with her 'parts'?

I'm so sorry to be addressing this.

It should not have happened at all....
Peace to you; and I understand the wish to find someone to 'blame'.

EDIT to add PS:
When I was in high school a million years ago there was a 'legend' of a girl who had been a student who simply dropped dead in the hallway on her way to class only a couple of years before I got there. It does happen.

edit on 26-2-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Wow, my heart hurts with you...It's terrible to lose someone close to you, but a child must be unbearable. My thoughts are with you and your family. Hang in there. We do care.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Oh Im so sorry for you Bob. Truly. There is no words that will help you other than I agree that you were not allowed what all fathers should be allowed, the time to say goodbye. Your grieving process was interrupted, or complicated.. and I hope you can put this into perspective and get through. Terrible thing done to you when grieving and I am truly sorry that that happened. In my belief system, she is still around and you may still tell her what you need to tell her.

I have 3 daughters. One is a liver transplant recipient and I watched her dying before my eyes for 9 years. Now she is well. Even in this instance.. it takes a toll on you. I had a son who was my second child and he died shortly after birth, it is by far diffferent when you lose them young. You had yrs to build a relationship with your daughter and it must be horribly hurtful to your heart. I thoguht what I went through was as bad as it gets, nope. I can not imagine what you are feeling and I am always here for you to speak to or rant to or be upset with. Im an older woman and have seen a lot. The worst things Ive seen in my life is the grief of a father over a child lost, so let us all help you when and if you need it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join