It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old White Man versus Young Black guy in US election - no bet.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Even if Ron Paul faced Obummer in a stand-off such is the schizophrenia/demographics in the US at present it is highly likely that Ron would be slaughtered in the election.

Why is this site obsessed with an obvious 21st century loser? Maybe 20 years ago he may have had a chance.

Move on Ron Paul supporters into the real world.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Uhh, constant wars, overseas spending, job loss, and the collapse of America is the real world.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the only great statesman left in the U.S.A. thank you for your thoughts

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Anybody would be better than current young black guy.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
can a mod move this to the jokes, puns & pranks forum plz?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
you anti-ron paul people sicken me. age is not the issue. its all about corruption. if you cant see the corruption running amuck then you have problems

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well, I will admit, there are a lot of people who will defend Obama until the bitter end, simply because he is supposedly black.

This 'young black guy' has done about as good a job as Bush did. But you're right that a lot of black people will still vote for a horrible candidate simply because he's got the same complexion as them.

This is something that I don't understand and regard as completely, mindbogglingly stupid, the same as I deem voting against the man simply because of his complexion as amazingly, mindbogglingly stupid.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What, is Obama running against himself?

edit on 20-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

What a well thought out thread. Your thorough elaboration on all points and excessive use of evidence to back up your claims has left us dumbfounded.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Are you for real? Do you live in an MTV, Glee Club, and American Idol world? This isn't Hollywood, just because somebody is older doesn't mean they are automatically less valuable than a younger man.

Obomba had his chance, and he has proven to be as corrupt, paid-off, and forked-tongued as all of his predecessors all the way back to LBJ.

It's not about young vs. old, it's about a proven track record of corruption vs. a proven track record of integrity.

Obomba will lose, and lose badly. He is not the friend of the American people, and he has proven it at every turn. Know who the real losers are? WE ARE, as long as a sock puppet, flip-flopping liar occupies the white house.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Seeing as moving forward into Obama's future turned out to be a long fall into a deep hole....

Moving backwards to what made this Country great in the first place, like our Constitution, and a staunch defender of it...makes a lot of sense to me, and a lot of other folks right now.....

Can't think of any other Candidate that fills the shoes but Ron Paul....

edit on 20-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
No matter what side you pick, Ron Paul has some crazy whacky thoughts. Especially in terms of religion. Also in the international field. Although, the majority of his policies are spot on. He is a great Statesmen that does stand by his own guns which is hard to find.

However, people need to stop falling into the silly American style of two sided arguements. Instead of saying one is simply the best, look at it yourself and read his actual information. Following a group for a reason, even if its for a right cause can be dangerous. Yes, Ron is a good man, but some of his stance is just blindly over sighted.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

Such as?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Pfffft thumbs down for this garbage thread! (The title alone) What a racist and ignorant thing to say.

edit on 20-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Despicable racist insinuations.

I say let's get it out in the open right here and now.

What's wrong with an old white man anyway ?

I demand statistics and proof right now.

What's this crap about a bet ?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

You should lighten up just a tad, life is too short to not be able to laugh at it along the way. We cant be ALL serious ALL the time. Ive heard alot more ignorant things than that in my lifetime

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You people don't get it.

Those of us "Paul Bots" as you call us.....we love the guy but it's not just the guy-

WE LOVE FREEDOM.
And we crave it, and we're not going to stop, it's bigger than any election.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

How can you say supposedly black?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr treg
Even if Ron Paul faced Obummer in a stand-off such is the schizophrenia/demographics in the US at present it is highly likely that Ron would be slaughtered in the election.

And do have any facts that back this up or is simply an opinion? If this is based on some type of fact, can you please provide a link so the rest of us may view it as well?

If this is simply an opinion, then I must ask what makes you more knowledgeable than the many polls which disagree with your claim?

Why is this site obsessed with an obvious 21st century loser? Maybe 20 years ago he may have had a chance.

So what you are saying is a successful doctor and a Congressman who has been elected by his district 13 times is a "loser"? May I ask, what have you ever done? I do not ask that to be insulting, I simply ask because if a person of Ron Paul's background and accomplishments is how you define a "loser", than surely your accomplishments must be very very impressive.

Move on Ron Paul supporters into the real world.

This is really good advice. Spending time in troll threads is obviously not the "real world".

edit on 20-1-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I resent comparing Obama to LBJ. All Johnson did was kill Kennedy. This man is destroying America.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join