It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miles and Miles of Tanks in Santa Cruz

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Could just be your routine transportation of Military Hardware...
I think they're going to the nearest US Airbase or port for over-seas deployment.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Okay...I'll be the first to say it...

Martial Law is on the way and they are mobilizing to scatter across the country!

Coming to a town near you soon!

Neat show OP...S & F!
edit on 20-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Holy fricking shiva! What the hell do they need all those tanks for?! Where the hell are they going? I noticed some pretty futuristic looking APCs too. The tanks also looked unusual, does anyone here know what model these vehicles are?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

On their way to Iran????

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I dont think those are for the sand box they are all OD green or woodland

link   
I would like to add that this is the scariest piece of film I have seen in a very long time.

link   
Umm...this seems very significant. I cannot believe they are sending these tanks out for training purposes only. I also think the color of the equipment is significant,

Also, did he really just say "pretty cool huh?"
That's enough tanks to level so many miles and he says "pretty cool huh?"

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Existing thread Here.

I mentioned here, Camp Roberts and Fort Hunter Liggett are both south of Santa Cruz / Watsonville.

edit on 1/20/2012 by abecedarian because: clean up formatting

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
That's like 3 times the amount of tanks the Australian Army has all together on one friggen train. What's going on in the U.S. ? Everyone thinking Iran's about to be visited or just a routine transport?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

Possibly, if so then Obama and co have already decided that it's on. I hate this sheet man. I am so worried about America.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Ah I see now where all our tax dollars are going..

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian
Existing thread Here.

I mentioned here, Camp Roberts and Fort Hunter Liggett are both south of Santa Cruz / Watsonville.

edit on 1/20/2012 by abecedarian because: clean up formatting

dude, thanks. but embedded videos in WWIII thread get mass attention

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

They're just Bradleys. Pieces of crap and useless in urban environments if you ask me though so I wouldn't be too worried if I were you lol. BTW I do believe they are probably just part of a refurb run. Periodically, armoured vehicles are sent out to be refurbished. Like I said, wouldn't be too worried if I were you.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I guess the usual folks will come out and make a big deal about this?

How would you "war mongers" suggest we move heavy armored vehicles around?

You can't do it on the highways. To much fuel and then there's wear and tear on the roads.

Maybe drive through Ft Knox or Ft Hood if you really want to see what "a lot of tanks" looks like. This video is only a handful compared to what's at those two bases.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wow! Maybe they're going to defend the Mexican/American border seeing as they just declared it to be as dangerous as Afghanistan?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
WOW !
that is scary

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
lol

america´s taxmoney being transported on rails right there

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is like a really old video. There has been some threads about in 2011 ^^

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It might be relevant to note here that the United States apparently left a lot of half way functional junk on the bases in Iraq when we split. No massive Ro-Ro ships loading up to come home like they did on the trip over when it all started.

So....the inventories still carry the same allotments for allowed equipment when those units get home, and it all have to come from somewhere.

I'm guessing...but could some of this movement in the weeks following the final termination of the mission in Iraq be the allotment of equipment out of storage to resupply stateside units with what they didn't bring back?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

They look like troop carriers. I didn't see any serious guns on them. I'd say they're headed to Australia or some other friendly place. I get a lot of military gear on the tracks near my house and those tanks are much different.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join