It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wonder why Israel cant make peace with the palestinians?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yet again the Leftist/Islamic supremacist hatred of free speech and of shedding light on jihadists' true genocidal intentions, as well as the common tendency to blame not jihadists for their hateful rhetoric, but instead those who report on that rhetoric.

Moderator at Fatah ceremony:
"Our war with the descendants of the apes and pigs (i.e., Jews)
is a war of religion and faith.
Long Live Fatah! [I invite you,] our honorable Sheikh."

Check this video:

vimeo.com...
edit on 19-1-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

sry m8,
cant watch vids at work,
Wish they had a delete post button.

edit on 19-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Palestine and Israel are like a negative and positive magnet they will just keep fighting each other forever

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Make-up Sex!!! That's the answer. Get Israel & the Brotherhood together and put on some Barry White!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
because the "chosen ones" israel have zero tolerance for anyone who is non - israeli and are more fanatical about race than the nazi's ever were.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
its more of the palestinians had their land, where they've been since ~200 ad, taken away from them and given to the state of Israel. I'd be mad too.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i like how the burden of peace is placed on the military occupied and oppressed people.

all israel has to do is withdraw all it's soldiers back to the borders they had before they invaded and conquered the west bank and take their armed "settlers" back to israel.

then true peace talks can resume.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

This video shows the arrogance of the jewish settlers, and they have the full support of the Israeli government. In one scene of the video a jewish settler shoots two unarmed palestinians, goes to court and get's off scott free even with the damning video evidence of the whole thing. The Palestinians are treated like caged animals, and I would probably be fighting back too! Who wouldn't under those oppressive circumstances?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Thank you for the laugh. I always smile when I see American sheep fluffing up for Israel on the Internet not even realizing your 40% taxes that you pay help support their welfare system.You do realize that a lot of Israelis spit on Americans when they visit right?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Moderator at Fatah ceremony:
"Our war with the descendants of the apes and pigs (i.e., Jews)
is a war of religion and faith.
Long Live Fatah! [I invite you,] our honorable Sheikh."

You just want to continue your old war and hatred on Muslims , keep on.

But why didn't you bring any evidence supporting your propaganda ?

Muslims don't call anyone ape.

Unless , once again , TPTB pays some idiots and make a new sect in Islam , then they complete their puzzles of war , invasion and attacks.

You want to see blood ==== > cut yourself.
edit on 19/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i like how the burden of peace is placed on the military occupied and oppressed people.

all israel has to do is withdraw all it's soldiers back to the borders they had before they invaded and conquered the west bank and take their armed "settlers" back to israel.

Except of course this is not true and you know it.

Hamas has sworn to never make peace with Israel until it is destroyed, no exception. You can't make peace with animals like that.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Hamas has sworn to never make peace with Israel until it is destroyed, no exception. You can't make peace with animals like that.

You also can't make peace with animals who walk away from the peace table before even hearing the demands. Like Israel did the last time

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
You also can't make peace with animals who walk away from the peace table before even hearing the demands. Like Israel did the last time

Nobody would make peace with animals who stole all their land either. Why should palestinians accept a "peace" offer unless they get ALL of their land back?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I'm going to have to use the "pics or it didn't happen" line...or i guess it should be "quote or it wasn't said"
It's hard to lay down arms and beg for peace when your homes are being bulldozed to make way for illegal settlements.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The answer from Israel is clear :

WE are here to stay.

WE take lands by terrorizing locals.

WE accept no international border.

WE want Nile(river in Egypt) till Furat(river in Iraq)

WE want our Babylon back.

WE use any tool necessary to do what we want.

WE are the PTB.

WE WE WE. Just WE.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Nobody would make peace with animals who stole all their land either. Why should palestinians accept a "peace" offer unless they get ALL of their land back?

Because it is their lands.

There was a plan to bring Zionist to Palestine and taking over that lands easily by international support.

In summary of some events mentioned in the video, here is a timeline.
[1882-1914]: 65,000 European Jews immigrated into Palestine.
[1915]: McMahon-Hussein Correspondence; in which the British promised the Arabs under Ottoman Rule, that once they freed themselves, the land will be theirs, including Palestine.
[1916]: Sykes-Picot Agreement: Secret agreement between the UK and France, backstabbing the Arabs by agreeing to divide the Arab world after the overthrow of the Ottoman Empire.
[1917]: Balfour Declaration: in which the UK promised the persecuted European Jews a homeland in Palestine.
[1920-1930]: 108,825 additional Jewish immigrants.
[1922]: Population; 757,182. (Arabs: 87.6%, Jews: 11%)

In the 1920's, as land belonging to local residents were stripped away, the first clashes between Palestinians and Jews emerged.

[1931]: Population; 1,035,154 (Arabs: 81.6%, Jews: 16.9%)
[1932-1936]: Hitler's rise to rule -> 174,000 Jewish immigrants.
[1937-1945]: 119,800 Jewish immigrants.
[1947]: As the conflict spiralled out of control, UK handed the problem over to the United Nations.
UN decided on the partition of Palestine into two states, an Arab state and a Jewish state.
Despite the fact that Arabs were more than 2/3 of the population, owned 97% of the land, they were given only 43% of the land.

The non-existent Palestinians owned over 97% of the land, and just because Jews were persecuted in Europe, the innocent Palestinians (who Jews lived with in complete harmony) were made to pay.

And the most shocking thing, is that the rest of the world blames Palestinians for their plight, because they did not accept giving up their land, their homes and lives; simply because people of the same religion once used to live there thousands of years ago.

Hussein-McMahon Correspondence
Sykes-Picot Agreement
Balfour Declaration

It was a plan and it was what Zionist wanted to do. Just like burglars steal when Palestinians were asleep.

But I think you don't like burglars to rub your house, do you ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

You forget to mention that in your map the Palestinian territory kept shrinking every time the stupid Muslim countries started a war with Israel trying to annihilate them. And every time Israel won hence taking more conquered territory.

The Arabs are lucky the Israelis didn’t transfer them completely off the land after they tried to destroy them three times. Any other country would…

Tough luck for the Arabs

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

The Arabs are lucky the Israelis didn’t transfer them completely off the land after they tried to destroy them three times. Any other country would…

Tough luck for the Arabs

There is an ugly echo of the past in such a sentence.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Because theyve been like this with each other over 2000 years now. Why think it can change? It cant, it wont, it isnt going to anytime sooner...or later. This is always what theyve done, and they aren't changing. Read your history books.

Nice thought though...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join