It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no 9/11 conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
One has to be capable of thinking for ones self in a situation like this.
3 buildings collapsing on the same day, the first scrapers to go down in such an instant in the entirety of history (as far as i know anyways). With various slip ups by government, coverups as well, It doesn't logically make sense. Not without outside help.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by saroncan
reply to post by AzureSky

Exactly!...When the empire state building was hit by a military cargo plane back in the 50's,it did'nt go down.

Didn't know the empire state building was over 100 stories tall. You guys will do anything to make it seem like the United States did this. Ask yourself this.

WHY WOULD THE US BRING DOWN THE TOWERS WHEN ALL THE NEEDED TO GO TO WAR WAS JUST THE TOWERS TO GET HIT BY A PLANE?

It makes zero sense. It atonishes me how ignorant and stupid and unwilling to accept the truth. Our government is run by tards. Plain and simple. You guys are giving them WAY to much credit. Only an idiot would think the government was behind 9/11. You realize what would happen if they didn't cover up their tracts 100% perfectly? It would be complete government overthrow. For what? To go to war in the middle east? That dirt hole? LOL THATS LAUGHABLE.

President: hey guys, lets bring down our own towers and risk complete overthrow of our government so we can go pop some sand heads in the head.

Yea that makes sense.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to take down a building
Its chemically and scientifically impossible for jet fuel to melt steel.

Let alone melt them all at the same time so it uniformly falls to the ground.

If you don't have a basic understanding of chemistry and physics, please go back to school.

WTC7 Didn't get hit by anything,
And it just dropped.

Like an implosion. Don't want to know the truth, then leave ATS.

Jet fuel burns at 1400C degrees
Steel melts at >2700C.

Uh...
edit on 19/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

Do you seriously believe that the mob of Phd's engaged by NIST on the WTC disaster reports don't know about the effect of heat on steel ?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

One has to be capable of thinking for ones self in a situation like this.
3 buildings collapsing on the same day, the first scrapers to go down in such an instant in the entirety of history (as far as i know anyways). With various slip ups by government, coverups as well, It doesn't logically make sense. Not without outside help.

Radical Muslims fly passenger plans into tower. Fire causes their support to weaken and collapse. And it seems more plausible that the government planned it all and set off a remote controlled demolition with no eye witness among the hundreds and thousands that were there? MY GOD BRO.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to take down a building
Its chemically and scientifically impossible for jet fuel to melt steel.

Let alone melt them all at the same time so it uniformly falls to the ground.

If you don't have a basic understanding of chemistry and physics, please go back to school.

WTC7 Didn't get hit by anything,
And it just dropped.

Like an implosion. Don't want to know the truth, then leave ATS.

Jet fuel burns at 1400C degrees
Steel melts at >2700C.

Uh...

Do you seriously believe that the mob of Phd's engaged by NIST on the WTC disaster reports don't know about the effect of heat on steel ?

Didn't you know? Most conspiracy theorist are also masters of science and physics.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You must be soooooooooooooo bored to start an argument like this.....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slavich
It is a sad state of affairs that this website has come too. I've been lurking here for years, and I rarely make post. I can't hold this in any longer. You people deserve to know. All this conspiracy nonsense is just a distraction from the truth. ALL OF IT.

Aliens/UFOS
9/11......

........All that. It is BULL#.
It is time to put an end to all this disinfo ATS. It is time to realize what the REAL problems are, and quit this disinfo and distractions.

Discussing a subject and submitting theories is the point of this website,.i have an interest in all subjects covered on ats that's why i'm here....

why are you here?

to discuss any of these?

9/11 , Abductions , Alien Autopsy
Ancient UFOs , Angels , Animal Mutilations ,
Area 51, Atlantis, Bermuda Triangle,
BigFoot , Bilderberg Group, Black Budget ,
Bohemian Grove, Moon Landing , Chupacabra,
Conspiracy Theories,, Mysteries of Corona, Dead Sea Scrolls'
Demonic UFOs, Dowsing, Dragon's Triangle,
EVP, Extra Sensory Perceptions , Unexplained Mysteries,
Fairies, FreeMasonry, Ghost Hunting ,
Healing Heaven's Gate, Hoaxes ,
Hollow Earth, Illuminati, Implants,
Kasper Hauser , KecksBurg , Kirlian Photography,
Lake Norman, Levitation, Lyonesse ,
Man Made UFOs, Mars Face, Mind Control ,
Mothman, Moving Rocks, NASA and UFOs,
Nazca , Nessie and Loch Ness , New World Order ,
Nikolo Tesla, Noah's Ark, Nostradamus,
Planet X, Pleiadians, Poltergeists,
Princess Diana Death Mysteries, Project Blue Book, Prophecies,
Psychokinesis, Telekinesis, Unexplained Mysteries of Pyramids of Egypt,
Rendlesham Fores,t Sightings, Spiritism,
Stigmata, Stonehenge, Tarot,
Telepathy , The Montauk Project, The Order of Skull,
Time Machines, Time Travelers, Tunguska,
UFO Crashes, UFO Cults, Underground Bases,
Venus, Witches, Yeti,
Zeta Reticuli, Unsolved Mysteries.....and thats just some

if you dont like it any more and its pointless to you, dont stay

edit on 19-1-2012 by MaximinusThrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo

Or maybe I'm tired of dumb asses that believe in this nonsense? Maybe it's time to start focusing on the REAL ISSUES, and not this nonsense?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Exactly!...When the empire state building was hit by a military cargo plane back in the 50's,it did'nt go down.

Didn't know the empire state building was over 100 stories tall. You guys will do anything to make it seem like the United States did this. Ask yourself this.

WHY WOULD THE US BRING DOWN THE TOWERS WHEN ALL THE NEEDED TO GO TO WAR WAS JUST THE TOWERS TO GET HIT BY A PLANE?

It makes zero sense. It atonishes me how ignorant and stupid and unwilling to accept the truth. Our government is run by tards. Plain and simple. You guys are giving them WAY to much credit. Only an idiot would think the government was behind 9/11. You realize what would happen if they didn't cover up their tracts 100% perfectly? It would be complete government overthrow. For what? To go to war in the middle east? That dirt hole? LOL THATS LAUGHABLE.

President: hey guys, lets bring down our own towers and risk complete overthrow of our government so we can go pop some sand heads in the head.

Yea that makes sense.
My guess is that it's not likely that I'll run into you at a Mensa meeting, or the patent office. You give the educational system a bad name.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I didn't say the government did it.
Nowhere did i say the government did it.

I'm saying logically, it doesnt make sense for a plane to take down a building built to withstand getting hit by a plane.

I still don't believe the OS.
"OMG THEY ATTACK FREEDOM, THEY"RE ATTACKING US BECAUSE WE LIKE FREEDOM"

No, they're attacking you because your government/military is attacking them.

Ever hear of the term 'You reap what you sow', well. There you go.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

Only an idiot would think the government was behind 9/11.

To be honest I have no problem with you accepting the official story, I'm certainly not going to insult you like some others have so far. I do have a small issue with something you said though.. and I quoted it above. See the idea of a government organizing an attack on It's own people isn't as far-fetched as it may seem. In fact, during the 60's it was something that was seriously considered and almost put into action. I don't believe anyone has mentioned it at this stage so I will.. I'm talking about something called Operation Northwoods:

Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[2] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington."

Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:

"The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere."

Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various U.S. military and civilian targets. The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the U.S. government's Cuban Project anti-communist initiative, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted; it was authored by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President John F. Kennedy.
(Source)

We know for a fact that the Unites States government in particular have at least seriously considered an attack on it's own people, the American people. And it was seriously considered so that they could have a future war take place... this was in 1962 however but looking at our modern day it sounds quite familiar to say the least.

Here's an interesting thread on this: High-Level American Officials Admit that the United States Uses False Flag Terror

So don't be so quick to claim that only an idiot would believe the government would be behind an attack on it's own people.. It's more plausible than you would think.

Anyway, just thought that was worth mentioning. Personally I've never really looked into the 9/11 case so I have to consider myself "on the fence" admittedly. I'll probably remain there until I take some time out to really look into it all as well..
edit on 19-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ok. Even if you start from the premise that there is no conspiracy, you have to ask yourself, why did they attack the US? Why the WTC? What did the US do to cause such a reaction? And you'll have to come up with a better answer than "they hate our freedoms and just want to terrorize everyone".

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The Empire State Building was actually hit by a B25 Mitchell bomber in the forties. If you care to engage on a little project and calculate the kinetic energy of that bomber strike with that of the much faster, much bigger, Boeing 767 strike you will find that the latter was approximately equal to 100 of those bombers hitting simultaneously, and that is without considering the Boeing was fully laden with fuel.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

No molten metal? You sure?

A report in the Johns Hopkins Public Health Magazine about recovery work in late October quotes Alison Geyh, Ph.D., as stating:

Fires are still actively burning and the smoke is very intense. In some pockets now being uncovered, they are finding molten steel

An article in The Newsletter of the Structural Engineers Association of Utah describing a speaking appearance by Leslie Robertson (structural engineer responsible for the design of the World Trade Center) contains this passage:

As of 21 days after the attack, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running

A member of the New York Air National Guard's 109th Air Wing was at Ground Zero from September 22 to October 6. He kept a journal on which an article containing the following passage is based.

Smoke constantly poured from the peaks. One fireman told us that there was still molten steel at the heart of the towers' remains. Firemen sprayed water to cool the debris down but the heat remained intense enough at the surface to melt their boots

A report on the Government Computer News website quotes Greg Fuchek, vice president of sales for LinksPoint Inc. as stating:

In the first few weeks, sometimes when a worker would pull a steel beam from the wreckage, the end of the beam would be dripping molten steel

LINK

I could go on, but I'm not.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo

Or maybe I'm tired of dumb asses that believe in this nonsense? Maybe it's time to start focusing on the REAL ISSUES, and not this nonsense?

I still believe you are here just for an argument, and to call people dumb asses just because they are not as naive as you is a little bit rich.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Ozvaldo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

People bringing up the Empire State Building in relation to being hit by an airplane are being ridiculous. A B-25 was 12 tons. Just the fuel that went into the towers was 34 tons. The planes were moving faster also and kinetic energy is proportional to the SQUARE of the velocity.

I am not saying this to assert that the planes and fire could bring the towers down. But we need to eliminate these STUPID ARGUMENTS that prove nothing but show Conspiracy Theorists are Silly.

psik

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Real issues like..? When to bomb iran?
When to vote the next puppet in?
When to kiss the elites ass?

Not saying the government did anything

Im saying the original story they spoon fed the public doesn't make logical sense.

And since people don't use logic (most people anyways). It kind of speaks for itself.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It's sad to see so many people that believe in conspiracies.
Operation Northwoods was merely suggested by a couple of people. Not some mass plot by an entire branch of the government. You always have a few nut jobs.

To believe that TPTB used just a few people to pull off 911 is nuts.
To believe that hundreds of conspirators will take the secret to the grave is also nuts.

So far not one shred of tangible proof has ever come forward. I mean proof you could take to court. Youtube doesn't work in court.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod
reply to post by Slavich

To each their own dude.

You might be putting this to rest under your rock.

but the truth, if you don't believe it, does not make it a lie.

cheers.

Well, isn't that a two way street? That's the thing with conspiracy theories. They are not proven. Some people take that as their truth. So to them, your quote works just the same. Just because you don't believe the OS (which may or may not be the truth), does not make it a lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join