It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you could have one wish granted in your lifetime what would it be?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I wish I could've lived my life a little differently and still have my friend in it. Nearly everything I've attempted to improve has gone wrong in my life. I don't know possibly was cursed in a previous incarnation or was really a bad person in a previous incarnation and I'm currently living out my punishment in this lifetime whatever or maybe I'm just a big screwup. I haven't done anything really bad in this lifetime but am not successful as I could've been. So that would be my wish a do over say maybe from the senior year of high school. What would be yours?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
To know that I will always have a job!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

if you could have one wish granted in your lifetime what would it be?

to be all knowing about everything on every level of existence, all dimensions and physical space
That include knowing what every living being in all universes/dimensions are thinking each planck unit.. and the same time know the exact location of every grain of sand in the universes/dimensions.. that and everything else there is to know

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
an answer to the strange noise phenomenon threads that is so clear we all know what
it is....woop

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
To have an unlimited amount of wishes!!!

That way, you can correct whatever wishes that went wrong...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
That many of the people I love were alive again.

IRM

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

edit on 18-1-2012 by PURIFIER because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

That I would like to see again too. I've lost quite a few friends and family to death. And ine of my closets friend 10 years again. him I still miss Type of guy that would give you the shirt off his back if he thought it would help you and had a personality that nobody was a stranger.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
To stop being afraid. I suffer from social phobia and literally a minute doesn't go by without experiencing anxiety in some form or another. I believe a life without fear is a life of freedom.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
or a wish that every time i open my safe door i find £1000 in cash...would be handy
edit on 18-1-2012 by MaximinusThrax because: spelling lol

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
id wish for a giant set of speakers so i can creat a massive internet hoax where people claim to hear strange noises from the sky.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
to choose how and when i die

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
For religion to not exist.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
That now until I'm gone and beyond, my kids life a safe and happy life. Nothing else matters!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I simply wish to know the truth... about everything. With so many lies being told these days, knowing the truth would be invaluable! That way I could give Phage a run for his money

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I wish those I love would be able to go through life and die happy and content.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
To wake up still aged nine and find that due to my head fracture I'd been in a short coma and dreamed my life up until now.

Then, retaining a full memory of all the events I could live it again making better decisions but knowing where to find my friends and the pets who I've loved so much.

1loserel2 - I know exactly how you feel. I felt as you do when I had neighbours wrecking my life. I lost count of the times I asked what I'd done to deserve that sort of karma. It's a pattern you get into when there is no respite. If you can, and I know you shouldn't have to, find someplace you can go for a bit of peace and quiet. A trip to the park, or the library or an art gallery will give you a break. Do you know anyone who would let you sleep over for a night or two?

edit on 18-1-2012 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
To be able to control and direct unlimited amounts of energy and bent the very fabric of space and time to my will.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
to be able to stop Alzheimers and to know that my dad still retains at least some memorys of me and my family
horrible illness and its brutal to see it happen to a loved one

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
For the next stage of evolution on this planet to happen now so that I can be me and not have to continue the maskerade and not be blind and deaf to my soulbrothers and sisters. Namaste

top topics

<<   2 >>

join