It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One-Heaven a strange website looks to be the NWO plan in detail

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
One-Heaven a strange website looks to be the NWO plan in detail

I can tell you i am no lawyer but this large site is a fascinating if horrifying read, especially what seems to be the ecclesiastical canon laws redone to favour the NWO. It seems to me the details therein are not for the benefit for humans at all but i am often wrong ha ha ha.

Seriously this site deserves some attention by ATS legal minds. I will post some of the more interesting things i found and their locations.Bear with me in my ignorance but this looks on the surface to be positively scary.

I heard it was written by a Jesuit (so trustworthy those guys, not) who is a direct relation of (one of?) the original writers of the canon laws that apparently are the basis for and above the laws we use today.

PLEASE i know i will be corrected so i will just post some of the more interesting statements. I am told the powers that be have to tell us what they are doing even if it is hidden away down in the basement behind a door labelled beware of the tiger (to borrow from monty python), hidden but in plain sight if you know where to look.
ok first bit looks good in intent but could be construed to mean one religion worldwide
one-heaven.org

I. Recitatum (Recitals) Article 05 - Prime Objectives of One Heaven

5.1 Prime objectives of One Heaven One Heaven exists for the benefit of all higher order beings, all souls and for the betterment of the lives, minds and souls of the faithful of the three great religions, One Islam, One Faith of God and The One Spirit Tribe. That not one soul is permitted to be cursed, or cast out. That even those who have committed evil deeds in life are given the chance to repent and seek redemption. That not one of us will be lost. That the gates of Hell are closed forever. That Heaven is united.

7.2 The treaty of angels and demons

By the power and authority of this document, and by the command of the Great Spirits including the Great and Holy Spirit Lucifer as recognized by Article 46 and the Treaty of Divine Feminine, all demons are hereby commanded to swear allegiance to the unity of One Heaven and to end the war. In recognition of this great and historic treaty, both the angels and demons are recognized as heroes and saints, hereby eligible for election according to the rules of the Great Conclave of One Heaven. Furthermore, while it may be that a demon, or male or female soul may reject peace and may still act in a deliberately evil manner, by the authority and power of this Covenant, no demon may ever be denied the right of membership to One Heaven. However, only demons loyal to the command of Lucifer who join in peace as heroes and therefore as saints are eligible for election of saints.

hmmm does this mean Lucifer becomes a Saint? but theres more...
here they go into a description of the history of gold and its various uses as a medium of wealth it could be a way of taking power from the gold hoarders and we all know who they are...

36.6 Forbiddance as use as money or store of value or underwriting

Just as when salt loses its taste it is worthless, so it is hereby commanded by the full authority and power of the Divine Creator and all Angels, Demons, Saints and Spirits of United Heaven that all forms of precious and rare metals including (but not limited to) gold, silver, platinum and palladium and all precious and rare gems are fobidden to be used as a direct medium of money. Nor may these rare metals and gems be used as a store of value or any form of underwriting of currency or negotiable instruments of any kind. Therefore, let it be known throughout Heaven and across the Earth that the great stockpiles of gold and precious metals of the Pirates and Parasites, their great stores of precious gems are hereby rendered worthless and may never again be used to corrupt the currencies and systems of money of the world.

ok interesting enough how about banks then? Well it dosnt look good for them at first with this...

117.12 Forbiddance of Usury

No Usury (interest) or rent may be charged by any central bank on the manufacture and distribution of currency supported by the face value of the given Supreme Credo (Credit) in circulation. Usury is banned by an entity being charged on the release of credits into circulation upon the certification of a valid loan. Only flat fees as a reflection of service, with no imputed attempt to hide usury as a fee is permitted. The reason that Usury is banned is that it directly attacks the integrity and

Then theres this little gem in the back...

XI. Procedures Article 128 - Globe Union Reserve Bank

128.1 Globe Union Reserve Bank

To manage the Supreme Fiat and Sovereign Currencies of One Heaven, seven (7) Reserve Banks are hereby formed by this sacred covenant as the principle financial organs of the Ucadian societies, namely: the Globe Union Reserve Bank, Africans Union Reserve Bank, Americas Union Reserve Bank, Arabian Union Reserve Bank, Asia Union Reserve Bank, Euro Union Reserve Bank and Oceanic Union Reserve Bank. The Globe Union Reserve Bank shall be the primary financial entity of all societies on Earth and on behalf of all of Heaven including the Divine Creator, all Angels, Saints, Great Spirits and Demons Redeemed. No other financial entity shall have higher standing.

and the bank gets the final say in all matters...i cant find that quote , expect an edit later, sorry

ohh and all this lasts for 3000 years, then supposedly we get a vote to change it...

127.3 Globe Union Trust and Personality

The Globe Union exists as a Living Trust, having legal personality under the jurisdiction of One Heaven Free Society. The Trust Number for the Globe Union is: 94o000-000000-000000 By this sacred number in the Great Ledger and Public Record of One Heaven, the Society shall have mortal life for one complete Era of 3210 years until its death.
Upon its death, the people of the Earth may choose for the Society to be reborn for another Era, of for a new named society to be created in accordance with the Canons and laws of One Heaven.

All sounds sooo familiar to the NWO policies i read about on dear old ATS.
ok ATS im expecting all hell to break loose go for it! and dont shoot the messenger too much OK?!!

edit on 18-1-2012 by aussiespeeder because: font in title doh

edit on 18-1-2012 by aussiespeeder because: ditto

edit on 18-1-2012 by aussiespeeder because: better formatting in the quotes

edit on 18-1-2012 by aussiespeeder because: spelling doh

edit on 18-1-2012 by aussiespeeder because: formatting again

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
ohh and this is a very small taste of whats on this site
it may be old but its certainly comprehensive

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
the stuff with the usury, sounds very muslim to me.

link   
reply to post by aussiespeeder

I fail to see how this has anything at all to do with the NWO.

I think sums up their goal pretty well:

The dream is that one day, when we all die we might be in Heaven and that one day, we might witness the uniting of all human minds, the forgiving of our sins and the ending of the most ancient of curses.

Doesn't sound scary or like it involves the NWO to me.

Oh....and it's all a bunch of crap too.

edit on 18-1-2012 by nyk537 because: (no reason given)

link   
Call me ignorant but it looks more like a place for religious people to chill.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Some crazy creepy stuff. Digging into it now will post my synopsis. Good find

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
What if they are wrong? What if there are two heavens! Won't they be surprised. Ha. Well, thanks for the thread, I've never heard of this strange place and will look around it. Maybe they do have some hidden cubbyhole way back in the attic, behind a trunk someplace, where they keep the good stuff.
edit on 18-1-2012 by Aleister because: spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Fascinating document.
From the bit I've read, it seems to me someone's gone through a lot of trouble to work out their fantasy fulfillment desires.

It's a cool document/contract idea, basically stating that everyone should be allowed into Heaven, all sins forgiven, Hell closed down or annexed into heaven and remodeled, all damned, demons, fallen angels, and even Lucifer absolved, forgiven, pardoned, and given entry back into Heaven, etc.

Everyone, everything, everywhere, and every-when, from all time would get a clean slate, and be allowed into Heaven.

Fun stuff.

I don't see anything to fear. It's just another slant on the religious front, where the author(s) of this document see the entire universe, and all universes, with all peoples as one, and welcome into that mythological ideology called Heaven.
There's even an article talking about people that don't want to go to Heaven, saying that a place will still be held open for them even if they don't want it, so, if they ever do come around, it's there.

You don't have to believe, care, worship, or even be good. You'll have a place. You can be evil on purpose, and still be welcome, and still have a place in Heaven.

No one will ever be punished ever again for anything.

Even an Atheist like me is welcome.

Fascinating fun read.

edit on 18-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Good post! Creepy to me though. Like they covered everything. Looks like it is fairly well organized also. What always gets me about these kind of things is that they write them as if they have information going from God's mouth to their ear. Like what they say has any meaning, as if they have a direct line to something that the rest of us don't and because they say so it just is. People are sheep and will get behind something like this unfortunately. I always think of a saying that I know when I see something of this nature....."Want to make God Laugh? Tell Him your plans...."".

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bwcawaterbear

I've looked around the site, it reads like the complicated worldview of someone in a mental hospital with on-line access. I had a friend once who kept this massive set of utopias in his head, and he called me once very excited because two of them had merged. True story. He passed several years ago, and I hope he is in one heaven with his utopias.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Who do you think created the website and content within OP?

I can only assume from what you have typed thus far, that it is some kind of Elitist being who is outside of the law (Working on behalf of the NWO)

Unfortunately it is:

Domain ID
110784990-LROR
Domain Name:ONE-HEAVEN.ORG
Created On:05-Jan-2006 10:54:06 UTC
Last Updated On:15-Jan-2012 07:14:13 UTC
Expiration Date:05-Jan-2016 10:54:06 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Melbourne IT, Ltd (R52-LROR)
Registrant ID
Registrant Name:UCADIA (Books) Pty Ltd
Registrant Organization:UCADIA (Books) Pty Ltd
Registrant Street1:42 Clifton Road
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Clovelly
Registrant State/Province:NSW
Registrant Postal Code:2031
Registrant Country:AU
Registrant Phone:+61.96645994
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID
Admin Name:Frank O'Collins
Admin Organization:UCADIA (Books) Pty Ltd
Admin Street1:42 Clifton Road
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Clovelly
Admin State/Province:NSW
Admin Postal Code:2031
Admin Country:AU
Admin Phone:+61.96645994
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:[email protected]
Tech ID
Tech Name:Frank O'Collins
Tech Organization:UCADIA (Books) Pty Ltd
Tech Street1:42 Clifton Road
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Clovelly
Tech State/Province:NSW
Tech Postal Code:2031
Tech Country:AU
Tech Phone:+61.96645994
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:[email protected]

Frank O'Collins - www.ucadia.com...

www.ucadia.com...

Fruity! (Apparently we are all mentally ill unless we believe this man!)

edit on 18-1-2012 by ainsley because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by ainsley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I'm not one who uses drugs for altering pereceptions/reality but I think it's obvious that if you are looking for the best one available, these people would be the first ones to contact for samples.

The arrogance within this document is breathtaking.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Very cool find.

A cursory glance through shows it to be consistent with everything I would expect such a site to be... down to the detail of the obsession with reclaiming Mars.

So, if you aren't down with the NWO, you are literally a demon? Talk about "demonizing" someone.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This is religious propaganda rubbish.
nwo. lol

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

well as far as i am aware the NWO is after one world religion check
one world bank well 7 but under one world bank check
no sovereign nations/borders check
control of all resources check
forced population control check

enough for me to put it in this forum so far i believe
cheers

edit on 18-1-2012 by aussiespeeder because: formatting

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by whenWEallFALLdown

Excellent love to hear your opinion.

What got my stuff really going was the concept of in effect fulfilling all the prophecies, ending a battle between the so-called good and evil forces supposedly even canonizing the "Devil" onto the good guys side AND making him a HERO! lol i thought that would stir up some people.

those interested might like to compare this with the Vatican canon law on this site from
The Vatican

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Lol yeah the Mars moon replacement program that's a doozy! But if it is someone with inside knowledge there are several (probably thousands) of threads on this site concerning life on mars, a extreme event taking its atmosphere and thus water away, past civilization even a few pyramids maybe...hmmm sounds like it links up to me.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ainsley

Mate i cant thank you enough, the author is in Australia and not too far from me (80kms) i will at least try the number and post the results.
i love you techwits being able to find that stuff, could you pm me with how you do that i could use that!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bwcawaterbear

couldn't agree more i just get the feeling it is so out there but is just what we have been reading on this forum for ages. If the writer has access to inside knowledge we dont it opens a whole different tin of worms, but like other posters have commented could easily be the ravings of a lunatic, then i remember the quote of Schopenhauers about new ideas. Some of it would be great i think but is so open to corruption and the control by the banks its scares me. I am 80% thru it now and theres some very strange things there, almost as much as is in the Vatican's own canon law material. Will post a bit more of the wilder stuff, feel free to do the same.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I've been combing through it some more, and this bit surprised me: one-spirit-tribe.org...

The system describes 3 parts: One Islam, One Faith of God, and One Spirit Tribe. Ruled, respectively, by Mahdi, Messiah, and Maitreya (read Antichrist, False Prophet, and Satan kingdoms). If you go to the one spirit tribe website, you'll see a counter countdown for the arrival of Maitreya set for 3-13-13. (They don't really explain why that date.)

3-13-13 is a date I had pegged for the start of a beast kingdom in my thread, 2012 and 8-24-16 www.abovetopsecret.com... . The FEMA alert "all eyes will see him" ritual on 11-9-11 plus 70 weeks unto the messiah (anti- messiah) puts us at 3-13-13. (Plus 1260 days is 8-24-16.)

Coincidence? I highly doubt it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join