It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
are you serious guy !!!! it's a contest made by Happening Marketing !!! this so funny

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
can anyone make out what the reflection in his glasses show?

2nd.....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Jodie Foster TV interview 1980

Again, note the hand held mic.

Can we just end this, please>?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtyclean

2nd.....

They show a bunch of twentysomething Canadians filming a marketing contest entry while drinking Molsons.

Also, the glasses are clearly covering up Reptilian slits.
edit on 10-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimkter
^ tried to post that earlier too but couldn't figure out how, anyways its not the same person

I am far from surprised on your claim that it is not the same man in this video.

edit on 10-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
haha, i am only responding to this one for fun i usually just browse. It could very well be fake but its just funny in here with so many people claiming they are experts

link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
are you serious guy !!!! it's a contest made by Happening Marketing !!! this so funny

I said this on page 8 and numerous others, but it's not even gone in one ear, never mind out the other one.

link   
reply to post by Rafe_

In the video in question this tracking band is indeed there but never and not once ! ..does it distort anything beyond the small band itself. Anyone familiar enough with analoge recordings will know instantly what i am talking about i am sure.

Yes and a good catch. The reason could be the result of converting film to .flv, preset frame width but less data than can fill the frame.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by mossme89
I say real. The reason is because even though you see it's 1080p, look closely and you'll see the graininess that is common with the old tape cameras. What someone probably did was digitalize the tape at 1080p quality.

Sorry. That simply isnt possible. You can't make something out of nothing. When it comes to video, if you were to "digitize it to 1080p" the result would be BLUR! You simply cant take a video, that at the time would have been shot at 320 x 240 and blow it up to 1080p and expect it to get clearer...just not going to happen.

I am convinced this is a fake. Video at that time was shot at best, 320 x 240. This video is way to resolute to be of that time era.

His statement about 2012 would mean that the world's timeline ends in 2012. If it were the "year of his death" that wouldn't effect his ability to see past 2012. That would imply that the only reason he can see the future is because he actually will live it.

In this case, then, his death would mean nothing. If he were truly a psychic, he could see well past his death.

In his example, he was 10 in 1950, and was able to see the moon landing 19 years later. That means, at a minimum, he can see 19 years in the future.

So, if that be the case, in 1980, he could see to 1999. Right?

But he obviously goes further than that.

Also, I find it ironic that he is accurate, without being specific, on everything he states. How about some inaccuracies? in 1980, we were in a very high state of the cold war. Everyone was thinking, talking, and worried about the USSR pushing the button. Not one mention of Nuclear war, which was the subject of the day. Not a word.

So how is it that everything he predicts is close, yet, he has not one that is so far out of line to make this video more realistic?

It was scripted.

Also in the late 40's and 50's, Buck Rogers and other sci-fi movies were being made about man going to the moon. So, nothing shocking there.

I think the dead give away is the clock, as one other poster pointed out. In 1980, clocks were very important. There were no VHS (not many, and people today still cant set them correctly) or DVD players or Cable boxes or iPhones etc to constantly show the time. I would find it hard to believe that a person back then would have on display a clock that didnt work. It would be as annoying to us in 1980 as was a blinking VHS clock was in the mid to late 80's, as it is today to not have a device that functioned with a clock at our immediate disposal and view.

Another poster said that the quality of the tape would make a difference. Yes, but, not that much. The quality of the tape could help the tape keep the video longer and better. Though, I doubt that if this video were shot in 1980 that it was to VHS to begin with, and even TV broadcast quality back then was NOT anywhere NEAR the quality of this particular video.

This vid was shot digitally, at 720 x 480. One poster mentioned that it could have had the subitles added with modern equipment. While that is true, it does not explain the fact that the video is of higher resolution than what was available in 1980.

My PROFESSIONAL opinion.

Wow man, you really are a clever clogs, loving this thread, i feel like im playing a game of cluedo. Your totally right about what you said about the clock, back when this vid is said to have been made, the clock on top of the fireplace was God, there were no phones and computers to tell us the time. In fact it was common to ringt the speaking clock on the phone to find out the time.
Your right, that clock realy shoud have been working.
( im still not cool about the jeans lol:lol

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedommusic

The chap on the left looks VERY like the chap who done the thing in the 80s

Was that your point here?
Can a clever person get a screenshoot of the lad on the left of the video above and the french dude, side by side?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jimkter

i'm completely agree with you i should not say that but this is so pathetic they are even trying to look in the glasses .... i will past what i had write just before and no one seems want to read

ok people there is no invasion from outer space evreything is on the video..."HM2012" Happening Marketing 2012, it's a contest and they ask to student to be very creative in fact they ask them to be more then creative to go out of the limit and this one is one of the video made by students to test if it can goes viral.... this is company based in canada and they are looking for more visibilty and 2012 is so famous ... seriously i wait 2013 because it's start to be very anoying ! and i don"t get it why now evreything and anything should go viral !

here the link it's in french google is you friend he translate too.

hm2012.ca...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

HOAX

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtyclean

2nd.....

The lighting? Looks like a few soft boxes.

link   
reply to post by ColAngus

haha... Canadian beer will make you do some crazy stuff A..

But in all seriousness.. The light in the reflection of his glasses looks much "whiter" then the background.

link   
the dude in the second video has a much bigger space between his lips and the bottom of the chin, very different actually

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
i wanted to leave but now it's start to be more then funny it's just hilarious

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
i wanted to leave but now it's start to be more then funny it's just hilarious

I can't believe this..

I told them on PAGE 8 when it had maybe 20 flags that it was a marketing video from cm2012.ca.

It's now got to PAGE 20 and SIXTY flags!!!

Do these people just want to ignore the facts to keep their fantasy worlds going. Why can't they see it?
edit on 10-1-2012 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by sdocpublishing
reply to post by Annee

Your avatar is awesome.

Thank you. It is me.

And it means "Are you looking in - or are you looking out".

Perspective can change any viewpoint.

Jeesh...can you two please get a room???

2nd Line

3rd Line

link   
Has anyone emailed the person who hosted the video??? & if so, has there been any reply??

Does seem too suss to be legit....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
lets keep this hoax going...everyone keep reading and posting about nothing

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join