It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Thread of Thankfulness, A Question, and A Fact!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Howdy
First of all I am so thankful I have found a place where I can go and express myself. Being a new member of ATS, I have already learned so much and been able to direct my energy towards finding out the truth on so many different levels. I enjoy hearing everyones opinions, and reading your threads. I am just learning about things like SOPA trying to stop what we all have and that's Freedom of Speech. Even though my research and studies have been mostly on secret places like Area 51, and Psychology, I have began to branch out in many different and just as intriging and important area's.
Next I would like to ask a question. My boyfriend isn't as supporting and open minded to my new venue and mission in life to discovery and enlightenment. He says the FBI will be watching us now that I have become a member of ATS. I say he is just being parinoid and so what if they are, but is he right? I mean... it doesn't scare me, its just an interesting comment to ponder upon. What do you guys think?
Finally I have a fact to make. (my boyfriend is outside) The guy in the video's Bryan, I want to state the fact that he is so so hot! Just wanted to state the facts!
P.S. I promise to have better threads that involve alot more serious subject's soon. Just needed to see if I can actually start a thread, heck I been having trouble getting my avatar to stick. (still no luck) Have a good day ya'll.
P.S.S Its saying I posted this under the topic Ancient Civilalizations, Oh Gosh I suck! Sorry
edit on 9-1-2012 by Ops4Ops because: Had to add P.S.S point

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Welcome to thread posting on ATS. I'm sure a MOD will be along soon, to move your thread to the appropriate forum.

Des

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Next I would like to ask a question. My boyfriend isn't as supporting and open minded to my new venue and mission in life to discovery and enlightenment. He says the FBI will be watching us now that I have become a member of ATS. I say he is just being parinoid and so what if they are, but is he right? I mean... it doesn't scare me, its just an interesting comment to ponder upon. What do you guys think?

I shouldn't worry too much about that. The terrified Gov. agencies have much bigger fish to fry (like whole other countries). Unless you bring some top secret documents or sell weapons on the side, i should be more concerned about what your boy friend is going to think if he reads your thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I guess the guy on the ATS videos might be Bobby?? I thought he says Bryan, either way he's still HOT
reply to post by Ops4Ops

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hi and welcome

I haven't heard anything about the FBI and hope you enoy your stay on ATS. See you on the boards.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ops4Ops

Nope I was right, his name is Bryan and I still think he's hot.

top topics

join