It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kafternin

Originally posted by xuenchen

That scares me. It looks like a convicted criminal could be on their ballot.
I am curious why that scares you.

answering this quote from rnaa:

It is important to note that the hearing is about whether or not Obama meets the criteria to appear on the ballot in Georgia. There are only four criteria that can be challenged: Natural Born Citizen, Age, Residency and Term Limit. That's it. Nothing else is relevant and anything not pertaining to those specific criteria cannot be heard.

The four criteria does not include criminal convictions I assume.
I assume a convicted criminal could be on an election ballot and not be challenged in court for that reason.

It scares me because:
A convicted criminal might be more likely to submit to the depths of corruption.
But since they were caught at least once already, maybe it would be easier for honest officials to catch them again.

Not that any elected official has never been elected prior to corrupted behavior and a criminal conviction.

I have a deep instinctive feeling.

I wouldn't feel comfortable with criminals making descisions on my behalf that affect my life.

Money ("legal" and "illegal") has been known to corrupt even the best people.

edit on Jan-09-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I still do not understand why it scares you. Nothing about that says you will be forced to vote for a convicted criminal.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kafternin

I still do not understand why it scares you. Nothing about that says you will be forced to vote for a convicted criminal.

I see your wisdom..

But what if the convicted criminal wins and makes bad decisions for me and steals public funds or something ?

THAT scares me

Are you actually supporting convicted criminals be on election ballots ?

If so, THAT scares me too !

But like they say, it's a free country.

I need to consult with Orly now

Wait wait......Let me think about that a minute.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kafternin

As long as THE STATE OF HAWAII says it is what they say it is, yep. Hawaii says that is a certified copy of the birth registration for our president and since the state says so, the other states must comply.

Hawaii did not confirm that the BC is from them. The BC could have been created by someone on a computer. All we have is a pdf, with printing that should be bent because it was "photocopied" from a book, and yet the type is straight, the form lines are bent. Fake...

Seek truth, find out for yourself.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
On second thought,

I would like to compare the green ones with at least 3 genuine ones from Hawaii.

Surely we can find 3 Hawaiian volunteers to clear this up ?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The four criteria does not include criminal convictions I assume.

Those four criteria are the criteria set out in the US Constitution and there is no bar against convicted criminals from holding any office. The State of Georgia may well have additional criteria for State offices that preclude those with criminal convictions, however, the State may not add extra requirements to the Constitutionally defined requirements.

Though there is no Constitutional bar against convicted criminals holding office, remember that that person must still convince the voters that they are the best person for the job and get elected.

Newt Gingrich doesn't seem to think that his ethics violations are much of a problem to the voters. He is not a convicted criminal, but was fined $300,000 for his behavior and was lucky to have not been prosecuted for tax fraud. I have a lot more problem with somebody who has admitted his unethical behavior and used his connections and money to escape punishment while holding one of the most powerful jobs in the country (Speaker of the House - third in line to the Presidency), than somebody who makes a mistake, takes the punishment, learns from it, and wants to make amends by serving his fellow citizens.

State and local jurisdictions can choose to prevent felons from holding elected offices, but they cannot impose those restrictions on Federal Constitutional offices.

Ex-Con elected Mayor, but can't serve

Ex-Con Traficant to run for Ohio US House seat

Kentwood mayor, three commissioners could face recall for kicking Ray VerWys out of office

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Hawaii did not confirm that the BC is from them.

Yes they did. Many times. Including under oath.

Please just stop being ridiculous.

And the ATS use and conditions forbid advertising. I know that WND has been burned badly by Corsi's latest poison pen effort, but ATS is not the place for advertising.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I see your wisdom..

But what if the convicted criminal wins and makes bad decisions for me and steals public funds or something ?

THAT scares me

Why? Do you not know what winning means? It means that person convinced the most people that he or she is the one for the job. What if a total scumbag gets elected? What if a Bush gets elected? What if I do not like the guy that gets elected?

Still not seeing your point.

Are you actually supporting convicted criminals be on election ballots ?

Why not? I am not sure what I am doing to lend support but I have no problem with it. Why should I?

If so, THAT scares me too !

You are not explaining why. Look how upset you are about Obama being elected and he was not even a criminal. You are going to be disappointed in life. So am I. That happens.

But like they say, it's a free country.

Where you are free to not vote for the guy with the criminal record. I do not get why this is so complicated in your mind.

I need to consult with Orly now

Selling a home or need dental work?

Wait wait......Let me think about that a minute.

I would think about that for a few minutes.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika

Hawaii did not confirm that the BC is from them.

Yes they have. Sorry but lying to me will not work when I already know the facts and where to source them.

The BC could have been created by someone on a computer.

Create one for me right now.

All we have is a pdf,

And that is more than you deserve. You are in no position to judge the validity of any documents nor do you have the authority to do anything about it. Why do you expect any more than a pdf? Did you think you would get your own personal certificate?

with printing that should be bent because it was "photocopied" from a book, and yet the type is straight, the form lines are bent. Fake...

Uh yeah ok. I saw one video making that claim that when watched in full screen debunked itself. I have already been to this rodeo, darling. You are going to have to actually work for this or try your game on someone else.

Seek truth, find out for yourself.

I cannot watch your videos right now but I do understand that in the real world of facts, anything factual in a youtube video can be demonstrated outside of youtube videos. I cannot wait.

Reading your posts makes me feel like David Copperfield watching his young nephew try to impress him with that new card trick he just learned and is certain uncle Dave never saw before.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Wow. The first video is ridiculous! the guy says the words are not bent, and therefore added electronically to the document, but as we all can see they are bent, and consistent to the document having been scanned!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I would think about that for a few yoctoseconds, at most.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

I would think about that for a few yoctoseconds, at most.

I dunno, really sounded like he might do it and that scares me.
Disagreeing online is one thing but I would hate to see the person damaged by seeking out help from Orly. I just really wanted him to think about it. Really think about it. I was afraid he might.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

What she said was, she saw his BC, in accordance with umpty squat...

No one in Hawaii has confirmed that the pdf is genuine. And it could not be.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

Good explanation again.

Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I'm convinced.

Criminals should be elected to public office.

Where is Orly's dental office by the way ?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

reply to post by rnaa

This is exactly what I mean when I say that birthers are never satisfied. What evidence would convince you?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

What she said was, she saw his BC, in accordance with umpty squat... No one in Hawaii has confirmed that the pdf is genuine. And it could not be.
reply to post by kawika

Confirmed that the pdf is a genuine what? The pdf is not the BC, it is an IMAGE of the BC. The pdf is not important, nor is the layout of the BC, nor is the exact wording of the data item headings.

What is important is the INFORMATION on the document and that the State of Hawai'i CERTIFIES that that information is correct.

And that has been done.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

reply to post by rnaa

This where we stand. You will not be satisfied with anything other than a personal review of the actual document. If Dr. Fukino's word, or the pdf are not sufficient for you, then why continue to ask for proof? We all know the document isn't going to be chain mailed around the US.

What exactly would satisfy you that he was born in Hawaii?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I'm convinced. Criminals should be elected to public office. Where is Orly's dental office by the way ?

Nothing anybody has said here asserts or implies that Criminals should be elected to public office. Only that there is no Constitutional bar from them running for Federal office.

And anyway, many criminals are elected to office before they are convicted; wouldn't it be better to know they are criminals before election?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I'm convinced.

Criminals should be elected to public office.

Where is Orly's dental office by the way ?

Before I give you directions, I need to ask who convinced you?

I NEVER MADE THAT ARGUMENT.

So why are you convinced convicted felons should be elected?

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join