It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Aliens exist' say real-life X-Files

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
So says the current bun.....

I know it isn't the bestest of sources, I just thought I'd put it out there.. It's mildly entertaining

REAL-life FBI X-Files have emerged sensationally claiming flying saucers piloted by aliens did crash on Earth.
The top secret memos appear to back up conspiracy theories that extra-terrestrials landed in the US town of Roswell - before they were sent to the infamous Area 51 US airbase.

Full story

.... What do you think ATS, bogus or bonafide??

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Whats the X Files....

But It is a possibility, I'm sure they are called the X files because they are closed if they find something they dont want other people to know. But yes, Could be 50% yes or 50% no.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

They were sent to Wright Patterson....Area 51....or the Groom Lake facility did not yet exist except as a division line on a map. So...sounds bogus. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I don't mean to be too rough about this, but did you miss that huge wave just a few months ago concerning this very memo? There must have been 50 threads started on this--possibly more. And it was thoroughly debunked every single time.

Sorry to disillusion you....
edit on 1/3/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indenu
Whats the X Files....

Are you real?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Whats the X Files....

Are you real?

Well, *there's* your proof of aliens...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I dont know about you but I'm 15.. so I guess I have a valid excuse ;P

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Sorry but there are no alien bodies here...move along.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
You chose THE SUN as your source?!

Choosing to believe ANYTHING The Sun writes is like filling your car tank with jelly, utterly useless and only harmful for the cars wellbeing lmao

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
In relation to this memo, I don't know if anyone recalls that I wrote a lenghy thread about it a few months ago in response to a flood of rather misleading articles and threads:

Debunked! The FBI alien bodies memo – A case study in the reinvention of the wheel

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

You know, I am not a believer in "little grey men" here on Earth. My adult son and I had this conversation about a week ago; "Does life exist beyond this planet".

We can to the assumption that it would be terribly egotistical to believe we are the only "life form" in this vast Universe. That being said, "life form" could be anything from a virus/bacteria to an advanced civilization that looks upon us as no more that cockroaches infesting this planet.

Just our opinion, no proof that they do exist, no proof that they don't

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

I'd be more tempted to instead dismiss it as a hoax, think of it as more disinfo, truth mixed up with BS.

But who knows....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

What about the ancient astronaut theory, how does that sit with you??

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Why do you think I said what I said in my 2 opening lines??....

And your giggling like a school girl... Jog on.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Interesting concept. Yes, I did watch "ancient aliens" on the discovery channel. When they spoke about how the rocks were cut and how the symetry (yeah I spelled that wrong) of the rocks were perfect and only todays lasers could do such work, I tend to disagree.

Here is the thing, architecture is a lost art in many forms. In history, they used many thousands of people to move these rocks, hand carvings were an art form not many see today as it was back then. I consider them the lost arts so to speak.

As for some of the artifacts they found, to be quite honest, I think people were more intelligent back then than today, we have dumbed ourselves down through our own need for instant gratification.

But to believe that we are basically an experiment or back up plan for another life form? Who knows, only time will tell...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Make sense?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
So says the current bun.....

I know it isn't the bestest of sources, I just thought I'd put it out there.. It's mildly entertaining

REAL-life FBI X-Files have emerged sensationally claiming flying saucers piloted by aliens did crash on Earth.
The top secret memos appear to back up conspiracy theories that extra-terrestrials landed in the US town of Roswell - before they were sent to the infamous Area 51 US airbase.

Full story

.... What do you think ATS, bogus or bonafide??

Hi,

A seemingly innocent dvd box-set of the fictional X-Files Tv Series?

IMHO- covert real "step-by-step training" toward the viewer BECOMING the "ALL-SEEING EYE"! Seriously folks - as in Occult lessons.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Why do people age 13 to 16 feel the need to post their age constantly?
Honestly guys, we hide behind nicknames because we don't want to know about each other and we don't ****ing care.

Thats what you have Facebook for.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaOwl

Why do people age 13 to 16 feel the need to post their age constantly?
Honestly guys, we hide behind nicknames because we don't want to know about each other and we don't ****ing care.

Thats what you have Facebook for.

What do you care if someone displays their age, older people post their ages as well. It's not like their posting your age, ease up....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by shamdaddy

On it's surface these statements don't seem to mean much...but I do see a trend. In the 50's...there were MASSIVE E.T. CRAFT flyovers of Washington D.C. This was a huge event with unprecidented media coverage...yet....not many people know about it.

So if you are 15 to 30....you won't know unles you looked it up or had an interest in UFO's. Think about that. An event....so important....so allarming....so UNKNOWN by the youth of America.

When the media has those shows of the MOST IMPORTANT STORIES OF THE 20TH CENTURY....this story....the most important by a VAST margin....is never mentioned. And why do you think that is so? I have talked about this happening many times on ATS and even older member do not know. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join