It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Blown Apart In Nigeria By God Fearing Islamists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Dr Expired

There are already multiple posts on this.

Yours takes the cake as the most propaganda-filled, though. Congrats. Hate always solves problems.

Oh I think blowing innocent human beings apart whilst they peacefully congregate surpasses anything my Op contained, you and your ignorant mindset , always attack the victims and their defenders, as if the kind chaps who detonated hell on these people had /have no agenda.
As if they give one iota about spilled human blood.
If my Op is hate filled then your reply is simply satanic.

Did you take pics while you were there watching this all go down with your deeply rooted historical perspective?
I did not see them.

Because otherwise this snarky little rant defending your ability to add details to things other people tell you is kind of funny.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

You really don't like Christians do you?...strange though how you won't come out and condemm the Islamist terrorists, as if that undermine your stance somewhat...the coolness of your anti western/christian posturing.

Yeah, I noticed that too. There is just not enough people willing to bash Muslims around here. Maybe you need to ask nicer? Beg us to bash Muslims, just like the media, most ATS members, any FOX channel, all Republicans.

Muslims get such an easy ride.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

reply to post by N3k9Ni

Don't you know? Christians never hurt anyone. They never commit acts of terrorism. In short, they are the only good people on earth.

You really don't like Christians do you?...strange though how you won't come out and condemm the Islamist terrorists, as if that undermine your stance somewhat...the coolness of your anti western/christian posturing.

In answer to ye question, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, confuscians, buddhists, Hindus , have all killed and been killed by other religious adherents of alll creeds and dogmas.

But today we are on the crux.
Any informed eyes open human can see.
Its a world where more and more Islamists are migrating to Christian nations, yet a world where Christians are not welcome in Islamist nations...something of a dillemma ? ....no?

Logic would dictate that if the current trend continues then Islam will be the predominant belief system in the world soon.
Meditate on that..but something tells me many willl welcome that on ATS.

A good attempt, but no.

I hate no one.
Nor am I anti west (although I did predict that you'd accuse me of that...typical). Care to back up either of those accusations? Or do you admit that they are assumptions on your part?
I simply see the absolute hypocrisy in condemning on sect for its beliefs while advocating that other beliefs are superior.

Whay.I find amazing with you people is that you would argue that you are more accepting of muslims than thwy are of you, yet you advocate that chritianity is superior, and that 'since they don't accept us, we shouldn't accept them'. Can you not see the hypocrisy?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Logic would dictate that if the current trend continues then Islam will be the predominant belief system in the world soon.

Um...then what is the problem? That must be one great religion. No one could make me believe in their god by use of force. Could they do that to you? If yes, then your religion is pointless. If no, re-read what you just wrote and see if you can figure out what it would mean.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

There are already multiple posts on this.

Yours takes the cake as the most propaganda-filled, though. Congrats. Hate always solves problems.

Oh I think blowing innocent human beings apart whilst they peacefully congregate surpasses anything my Op contained, you and your ignorant mindset , always attack the victims and their defenders, as if the kind chaps who detonated hell on these people had /have no agenda.
As if they give one iota about spilled human blood.
If my Op is hate filled then your reply is simply satanic.

Did you take pics while you were there watching this all go down with your deeply rooted historical perspective?
I did not see them.

Because otherwise this snarky little rant defending your ability to add details to things other people tell you is kind of funny.

This thread should serve as a lesson to all of us how the perpertators who blow up the victims have sympathy out in the world.

The Op graphic description of the reality is in fact nothing but a line drawing of the horrendous and evil events that visited peacefully congregated Christians in Nigeria.

Yet a good percentage of repilies to this thread have expressed zero condolences or expressions of sympathy, to Christians ...just HATE and ...snide ,sarcastic, satanic ,snivelly comments aimed to chp away at the decency of human civilisation.have been posted on the whole.

In Communist heyday " those targetted for death" knew themselves as the dead.

Christians are becoming the dead.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

These anti west people on ats are ignoring your point that Christians aren't walking into crowds of muslims and blowing them up but always the other way around It's one inconvenient fact these haters of the western world like to ignore.

SHAME ON THEM. It's also a shame that they don't realise that the world they hate allowes them free speech.In other wars in other times they'd have been gaoled for their crap.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Um...then what is the problem? That must be one great religion. No one could make me believe in their god by use of force. Could they do that to you? If yes, then your religion is pointless. If no, re-read what you just wrote and see if you can figure out what it would mean.

By force you will believe that a monster is the Angel of Love...fear unfortunately cowers most of us.

You talk from a perspective of safety, not danger...wait until your neighbours are shot in the head one by one, and you are hiding under your bed, listening to the boots on the road ,getting closer...closer...closer.

Yes you may still believe in Christ...but your children will never know, you won't dare utter his name.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

A great religion until you dicover that your daughter has no rights and if you disagree with it you'll just get whipped and if you try to renounce the rligion you'll be put to death. Buy hey it's one great religion.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

1)I have remorse for all loss of life.
2)are you asserting that christians don't kill?
3)pointing out your ABSOLUTE use of propaganda in here is not the same as simpathizing with the aggressor. Its sad to me that so many of you don't see the difference.
4)just because someone doesn't share your christian POV does not mean that they have less respect for life-on the contrary, most fundies, like you, only have respect for christian life.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Christians are becoming the dead.

This is the only part that actually seemed like you said anything.
Tell you what. Let me know when you start running low and I am going to see if I can summon up some give a #.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I don't think I've seen a post of yours yet that does.

There you go again changing the meaning of something. He has pointed out yet another muslim bomb attack on civilians and meant to kill those civilians

3)pointing out your ABSOLUTE use of propaganda in here is not the same as simpathizing with the aggressor. Its sad to me that so many of you don't see the difference.

Anyone who disagrees with you and points out the obvious is pumping out propaganda

4)just because someone doesn't share your christian POV does not mean that they have less respect for life-on the contrary, most fundies, like you, only have respect for christian life.

You're the only one I've seen who seems to fundamentaly hates the west.
edit on 26-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

You are full of crap and your thread is an empty attempt at more anti-islamic hate.
People suck all over. People suck from all places and all religions.
You show me one muslim doing a bad thing, I will show you a christian doing a bad thing.

You want me to call the "victims" brthers and the others what?
Why?
What makes anyone my brother?
A shared belief in gods? No.
Geographic location? No.
Bloodline? No.
Humanity? YEP!.

Guess what? BOTH SIDES ARE HUMAN.

I am busy reading a story about a nice Christian family where the mother tied up the daughter so the fther could rape her to death because she was caught with colored panties in the wash. Good day feeling sorry for strangers and asking others to hate with you in the name of your particular imaginary friend.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
These anti west people on ats are ignoring your point that Christians aren't walking into crowds of muslims and blowing them up but always the other way around It's one inconvenient fact these haters of the western world like to ignore.

It's a good job most Christians don't take their Bible too seriously, otherwise they would.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

A great religion until you dicover that your daughter has no rights and if you disagree with it you'll just get whipped and if you try to renounce the rligion you'll be put to death. Buy hey it's one great religion.

There is no such thing as a great religion.

Why would you even attempt an argument I did not make?

Let me guess though, you are an expert on Islam, right?
Usually non-Muslims know the most.
I always call a plumber to do my electrical work.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

SHAME ON THEM. It's also a shame that they don't realise that the world they hate allowes them free speech.In other wars in other times they'd have been gaoled for their crap.

No, some of these people spent the day today with Muslims, Christians, Atheists, Jews, even a Satanist and no one blew anyone up so it is kind of hard to give a #.

MERRY #ING CHRISTMAS you poor persecuted Christians that seem to run everything just enough to make sure I always hear you whining about it.

Don't remeber saying that every muslim is blowing people up. Nope didn't say that at all. But every person who walks into a crowd and blows up people is a muslim.

You poor ignorant person who assumes that anyone who can see what's going and can see that it's only muslims who walk into crowds of christians and blow themselves up are christians. Oh and I wonder if the muslims who murderd those people said MFC just like you did, You bleeding heart you.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

There is no such thing as a great religion.

Why would you even attempt an argument I did not make?

Let me guess though, you are an expert on Islam, right?
Usually non-Muslims know the most.
I always call a plumber to do my electrical work.

You said "Um...then what is the problem? That must be one great religion" That's what you said" Here's a link to refresh your very short memory. www.abovetopsecret.com... I always hate pointing out what people said when they don't understand the response to something they've said,

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Don't remeber saying that every muslim is blowing people up. Nope didn't say that at all.

I never said you did and now twice defending yourself against accusations never made seems dishonest.

But every person who walks into a crowd and blows up people is a muslim.

That is just a complete blatant lie so your "christian" credibility just went right out the window.

You poor ignorant person who assumes that anyone who can see what's going and can see that it's only muslims who walk into crowds of christians and blow themselves up are christians. Oh and I wonder if the muslims who murderd those people said MFC just like you did, You bleeding heart you.

Now you are insulting me after lying in the name of your god.

Yeah your religion sounds awesome. I am supposed to be shedding a tear some of you got blown up again? Damn, i did feel bad people died.
Not so sure now.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

You said "Um...then what is the problem? That must be one great religion" That's what you said"

Yes I did say that and a bunch of other stuff. I am not sure why you could only read one sentence but trust me, context is everything.
Try reading it again and read the ENTIRE post this time.
I never called it a great religion. Actually you did. You had to read my whole post to get that though. I read it. What is your issue?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I don't think I've seen a post of yours yet that does.

There you go again changing the meaning of something. He has pointed out yet another muslim bomb attack on civilians and meant to kill those civilians

Anyone who disagrees with you and points out the obvious is pumping out propaganda

You're the only one I've seen who seems to fundamentaly hates the west.

Ma
1)so you've taken my posts out of context, and haven't read very many of them. Proves nothing, other than that you ASSume a lot.

2)and I could point out hundreds of christians that have kille. Does that prove that all christians are evil?

3)not anyone who disagrees with me. Just those that use buzz words and imagery to gain emotional, instead of logical, responses.

4)another typical accusatio care to back it up? Show me where I have shown hate for the wwest. Go on. You can't, because I don't. Its sad that the difference between pointing out hypocrisy and hating something is lost on you.try and learn the difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join