It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Blown Apart In Nigeria By God Fearing Islamists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Church bombs , body parts and insides splatter to the four corners of Christs Church, and some defend these Islamist thugs and murderers who organise such things.

Nigeria is a nation of approx 300 million souls , half of whom are baptised in the name of Christ.

Yet like Iraq , Egypt, Indonesia, Burma,Iran to name a few , Christians are being massacred for the sole reason of being Christian by faith.

Whilst the bend over west order multi faith "new orders"...the nations most of the muslim immigrants originate from preach hate and violence against anyone rejecting Islamic orders.

Are we going to watch opur Nigerian christian brothers get slaughtered ?...or should we prioritise future immigration and refugee policy, in favour of the Christian persecuted, from the nations whom tolerate the Islamist facist attacks on christ followers?

Christian refugees would integrate much better than brain washed extremist Islamists?

Lets pray at this Christmass time for our fellow Christians who are butchered for praying to God through the son.

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
you see the problem???

religion

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Reply to post by Dr Expired

Muslims have been in Nigeria forever......so I dont know why you are bringing up immigration. But yes the problem here seems to be religion.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

There are already multiple posts on this.

Yours takes the cake as the most propaganda-filled, though. Congrats. Hate always solves problems.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Church bombs , body parts and insides splatter to the four corners of Christs Church, and some defend these Islamist thugs and murderers who organise such things.

Nigeria is a nation of approx 300 million souls , half of whom are baptised in the name of Christ.

Yet like Iraq , Egypt, Indonesia, Burma,Iran to name a few , Christians are being massacred for the sole reason of being Christian by faith.

Whilst the bend over west order multi faith "new orders"...the nations most of the muslim immigrants originate from preach hate and violence against anyone rejecting Islamic orders.

Are we going to watch opur Nigerian christian brothers get slaughtered ?...or should we prioritise future immigration and refugee policy, in favour of the Christian persecuted, from the nations whom tolerate the Islamist facist attacks on christ followers?

Christian refugees would integrate much better than brain washed extremist Islamists?

Lets pray at this Christmass time for our fellow Christians who are butchered for praying to God through the son.

SO stop being baptized or religious and you won't have those problems; retards.

Or is it because they are being persecuted as:

Muslim, Christian, Baptist, Protestant, Orthodox, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist....

Wake TFU ignorant masses, YOU are the problem!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Does this religious nonsense ever end?!!

All of this nonsense over whose fairy-tales are more 'real' then the others' fairy-tale. This nonsense will continue FOREVER until religion is EXTINCT.

Religion is one thing that this planet can do WONDERFUL without.

religion.

edit on 26-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I would not be surprised if the CIA were the ones who were behind it. They are usually supporting these groups!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

There are already multiple posts on this.

Yours takes the cake as the most propaganda-filled, though. Congrats. Hate always solves problems.

Oh I think blowing innocent human beings apart whilst they peacefully congregate surpasses anything my Op contained, you and your ignorant mindset , always attack the victims and their defenders, as if the kind chaps who detonated hell on these people had /have no agenda.
As if they give one iota about spilled human blood.
If my Op is hate filled then your reply is simply satanic.

And next comes the accusations that I support terrorists. I know this game.

Re read what you quoted me as saying. Where did I say 'hate-filled'? Guilty conscience, I think. And for that matter, show me where I attacked the victims? Typical deflection. You know why you worded your op the way you did. To elicit an emotional, not logical, response propaganda.

Satanic? Explain, please. Explain how my pointing out your rhetoric is satanic. Please, go on...explain.
edit on 26-12-2011 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Apparently, God works in mysterious ways. Is it possible that these people strayed slightly from what God wanted them to do, and thus (in God's eyes) deserved to be killed? (I know it seems funny, especially that, according to the Bible, Christians are supposed to kill Muslims).

Murder in the Bible

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Label "X" attacks label "Y" based on their own personal beliefs of a higher power.....How long has this been going on now? Can humans ever get out of this mindset, attacking others based on their belief of some higher power? Not anytime soon. Oh humans....hopefully one day our species will learn to live with one another, no matter what our own personal beliefs are

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Maybe you should petition the Pope to activate the Knights of Columbus and begin a new crusade?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Are you advocating that we reject immigrants based on religion? Accept only Christian immigrants?

I don't know what country you live in, but it must not be the United States. The country I live in doesn't reject people based on race, religion, or national origin.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Don't you know? Christians never hurt anyone. They never commit acts of terrorism. In short, they are the only good people on earth.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
Oh humans....hopefully one day our species will learn to live with one another, no matter what our own personal beliefs are

The problem is, their "person beliefs" state that they are supposed to kill each other.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

The problem is, their "person beliefs" state that they are supposed to kill each other.

I understand these people take out their own idea of religion on others and that is absolutely wrong, but IMO - Personal beliefs are personal. What im saying is that your beliefs are supposed to stay to yourself. I dont care if someone thinks im a godless pagan or infidel, but when they take action and hurt another human being, then that becomes a problem. You can think the person next to you is going to hell or you want to slaughter them, but as long as you dont attack that person, your belief is as equal as any other.
edit on 26-12-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I felt so sickened that I asked God to please remove these evil people from the planet.

Of course it is not so easy - but if they fear God, and even if they do not fear God, they have more than they can even imagine to fear.

I wish that they had it here and now, just like the innocents they keep on murdering who at least are at peace with their redeemer - that is what I believe.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Would these be the same "christian brothers" that burn their fellow men and women at the stake for being witches in the year 2011?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
I felt so sickened that I asked God to please remove these evil people from the planet.

Of course it is not so easy - but if they fear God, and even if they do not fear God, they have more than they can even imagine to fear.

I wish that they had it here and now, just like the innocents they keep on murdering who at least are at peace with their redeemer - that is what I believe.

so you are ok with asking your 'god' to exterminate these people, but not if these people commit violenece?

Wow...the hypocrissy knows no bounds.

"My god is better then your god, so I hope you die". Its the same damn thing on all sides. If there ois a god, I hope he sees the true evil of this life.that is, hatred.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Don't you know? Christians never hurt anyone. They never commit acts of terrorism. In short, they are the only good people on earth.

You really don't like Christians do you?...strange though how you won't come out and condemm the Islamist terrorists, as if that undermine your stance somewhat...the coolness of your anti western/christian posturing.

In answer to ye question, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, confuscians, buddhists, Hindus , have all killed and been killed by other religious adherents of alll creeds and dogmas.

But today we are on the crux.
Any informed eyes open human can see.
Its a world where more and more Islamists are migrating to Christian nations, yet a world where Christians are not welcome in Islamist nations...something of a dillemma ? ....no?

Logic would dictate that if the current trend continues then Islam will be the predominant belief system in the world soon.
Meditate on that..but something tells me many willl welcome that on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join