It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks on Ron Paul are not going as planned!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Most of Ron Paul's supporters have stated, as have I, that when the attacks start and they come from every news source "the same" way. People will see the msm for what they are - government/corporate propagandists.

They just solidified the fact that they are very fearful of Ron and what his presidency would mean to the corrupt people of this country.

I think they just awoke a sleeping giant of a candidate in Paul, he will now have the support he needs to win.

Ron Paul gains on Repub field while attacks ongoing

edit on 24-12-2011 by no time because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So are you suggesting that it's high time a Boycott the Media movement gets started? Cause if you aren't, I am... And it starts with the lead candidate walking out of ridiculous interviews like he did the other day.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
OP can you site any evidence that the sheeple are catching on? TIA

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This information is the sentiment from the ground in major primary states in Iowa and NH, people are not buying into the MSM attacks on Ron Paul. The MSM tactics are back firing and Ron is getting more and more popular by the day. He is still pulling hundreds to thousands in his town hall meetings and visits, he is opening more campaign headquarters in new cities and states, he is getting more volunteers, this revolution is alive and well.

And to prove it, Ron gained 5 points nationally in latest gallup poll.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the lead candidate because he is the republicans best chance for office. It was planned from the beginning. To make Ron Paul look like he was standing up for the little guy. SINCE WHEN HAS A REPUBLICAN EVER STOOD UP FOR THE LITTLE GUY. TRICKLE DOWN DOES NOT WORK, ITS A LOAD OF TRICKLE CRAP. SO now you think a Jewish republican can save your asses. PLOY PLOY PLOY PLOY PLOY PLOY PLOY PLOY Well your just about to get # on again. Watch and learn. Watch and learn.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

I didn't suggest a boycott(i would support one though), but for sure we need to start a campaign that points out all the half-truths in the media. I can't even watch it anymore without counting the lies,jabs, misdirections......its freaking to the point where you just want to puke all over the TV. How can anyone fall for half that crap anymore.

People have a right to honest news, and to be honest we need a REVERSE of the Near vs. Minnesota case. Maybe we should all band together and get the yellow journalism case reversed. That would be a start. The ability to buy the news legally started with that case.

It was touted as "Freedom of the press" but ended with the ability of rich people to buy the headlines.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedP1LL

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

A lack of historical knowledge regarding elections and conservatism in general is what leads you to believe no Republican ever stood up for the little guy. The problem these days is that most conservatives are actually liberals, fooled into thinking their ideology is conservative.

Don't believe me?! Just look at the bills passed in major republican controlled states since their big win in 2010 and tell me that isn't social engineering policy and REALLY REALLY REALLY big government at it's finest?

~Keeper

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedP1LL
Ron Paul is the lead candidate because he is the republicans best chance for office. It was planned from the beginning. To make Ron Paul look like he was standing up for the little guy. SINCE WHEN HAS A REPUBLICAN EVER STOOD UP FOR THE LITTLE GUY. TRICKLE DOWN DOES NOT WORK, ITS A LOAD OF TRICKLE CRAP. SO now you think a Jewish republican can save your asses. PLOY PLOY PLOY PLOY PLOY PLOY PLOY PLOY Well your just about to get # on again. Watch and learn. Watch and learn.

I seriously doubt your sentiment is correct. You have to look no further than where his money is coming from to prove your theory incorrect. You would think that if this was "their" plan from day one........he might get funded by these so called elites. But alas, he is funded by the PEOPLE.
edit on 24-12-2011 by no time because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

True. I see republicans and democrats, conservatives and liberals, as pretty much the same these days. They are bought by big corporations to do what they want, not what the people need.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by no time

Well said, and to clarify I was suggesting the boycott and could tell we're on the same page.

We're in the information age, we don't need the media any longer, though they still need viewers. How anyone can stand to take in everything they dish out as unbiased truth is beyond me as well. Even when they aren't lying, it's still tainted by the left vs right agenda.

reply to post by Whateva69

(to response below) Indeed his schedule is very packed I can imagine, and while some say he walked out because he was being asked tough questions, I think he simply did not care to play the broken record game. Merry Christmas to you as well!
edit on 24-12-2011 by Sek82 because: ETA

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

i'm guessing his schedule is very packed, and as an outsider, what i saw of him walking out was justified. he has an important message to get out and having his time wasted on an incompetent reporter, is just that ... wasted time.

merry christamas

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Sure, the establishment is certainly a coin with two sides. However it's important to distinguish between the "establishment" and the real grassroots movement that is rising all over the world.

It's not occupy, it's not an actual named movement, it's simply an ideal. More and more people are realizing that the crux of our problem is that very few control it all, and most of these people are also realizing that we have the right to take it back from them.

Peacefully.

If we start lumping the establishment with the new wave and either being dismissive of their existence, or apathetic of their cause, than we are more part of the problem than anything.

Freedom is a state of mind, it's not a law or a right or anything tangible. It's just a state of being.

It's all education in the end.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by no time

says you and every schmuck who couldn't find a clue if it was attached to you. (No don't look down there.) THERE ALL BOUGHT. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. THEY COULD GIVE THEM A THOUSAND DOLLARS PER PERSON PER COMPANY, THERE ARE WAYS AROUND LAWS. What you don't know could kill you.

"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."
Hunter S. Thompson

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

It will come to blows one way or another. Peaceful revolutions have never happened for a reason, there a JOKE. Its another ploy used to keep the people thinking there making a difference when really yelling at the top of your voice on a street corner with riot cops shooting tear gas at you is only going to make you cry. I know there is this new wave of consciousness that everyone's been talking about. But what you don't see is for every person who realizes and wakes up there are at least another 5 obeying system (in the U.S.), following the rules. The key is to say hey were just not going to follow any of your laws anymore, were not gonna pay your taxes, were not going to pay for food, were going to rob and steal, and attack and be attacked, until we get what we want, our fair share.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

And that mentality will be the reason the revolution fails and the Kings will continue to sit on their thrones while we are busy arguing with ourselves.

en.wikipedia.org...

They've existed, and they aren't difficult.

Free yourself from this societies misconceptions and then you realize that they actually NEVER had any power over you, ever. All they did was make you think they were in charge. When all along, you were.

Again this is all about education. People will NOT obey the system when they are educated as to how the system never applied to them in the first place. And how they never needed it to do anything for them.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

and that's how you teach the ignorant ones...... Good job man.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

What? You have no idea what you are talking about?
You are aware he has run twice before right? You are aware he is not really a republican, but a libertarian running on the GOP ticket right? Jewish???
You are paranoid and talking complete nonsense.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Sure, the establishment is certainly a coin with two sides. However it's important to distinguish between the "establishment" and the real grassroots movement that is rising all over the world.

It's not occupy, it's not an actual named movement, it's simply an ideal. More and more people are realizing that the crux of our problem is that very few control it all, and most of these people are also realizing that we have the right to take it back from them.

Peacefully.

If we start lumping the establishment with the new wave and either being dismissive of their existence, or apathetic of their cause, than we are more part of the problem than anything.

Freedom is a state of mind, it's not a law or a right or anything tangible. It's just a state of being.

It's all education in the end.

~Keeper

I agree with your post. My apologies if I did not keep a level head. But as far as this government is concerned. There almost all bought in some way shape or form all by the same group of bankers. There is a couple out there that say oh im not bought and such and such but in the end if they have to vote one way or another on a bill or legislation or whatever in order to get reelected. It means they are bought. They are not doing it for the good of the people that they are supposed to be representing and therefore are a liability to the people of the U.S. another pus filled growth behind our ears.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

What? You have no idea what you are talking about?
You are aware he has run twice before right? You are aware he is not really a republican, but a libertarian running on the GOP ticket right? Jewish???
You are paranoid and talking complete nonsense.

Does it matter if he's run before? lol i never said he was going to win before did i? no. Hes a mock up. The "ideal" candidate that supports both parties. Well both parties failed miserably. There both no good. When you keep switching from one side to the other it doesn't matter who you are. You have no morals. You have no basis. Your a flop. A rouse. Someone trying to please the people as much as he can for the ticket.

YES HES JEWISH. ASHKENAZI JEW

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You think they are scared?
nah

They own Congress, and they own every representative. Trust me they have a game plan in case he wins.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join