It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 24 - U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Dear Mr. President thank you for bringing all our Troops home, Oh wait no i see why They Were needed elsewhere.
Well i guess thats one way to thin the heard, Start a Beef with a Country who has already made it quite clear they have no Morale conflict with the use of Nuclear weapons. Or is that just how OUR Media has made them out to be?

In any event this means more loss of life (On Both Sides) and more collapse of our Economy!
Sigh..................

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Lots of talk, but you have yet to answer the most basic question posed, namely... SHOW US THE EVIDENCE OF IRANIAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS DEVELOPMENT. It really is that simple!
Simply regurgitating the same lies and allegations over and over again does make them any more legitimate, and only makes those using them seem ever more pathetic and unreasoning.

To anyone who has been following this stuff for the last decade, it gets laughable seeing the same desperate fear mongering stories peddled by our governments and media every few months.

I say again though, freedom is NOT found at the end of a gun and imposed. It is a right that we all have and is not to be granted by those who put themselves above us. Currently, like anywhere else in the world, we have freedom to speak (although this is being eroded severely) but as soon as we become a threat to the politicians and money men, we better watch out. None of the recent conflicts or those planned are to do with freedom, for anyone!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You might want to check historical timelines. Japan had petitioned for surrender before the bombs were dropped but the US needed it's live tests to prove it's new technology and to show the Soviets their nice new toys as a warning. In other words, there was no need to drop them at all. Japan was beat and they knew it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Okay...now we know it is official...

Now the white house can officially say....."we told you so, you weren't paying attention...now did you?"

The US citizens should at least really demand from the white house not to engage war with Iran. And be suspicious and demand a full independent investigation when a nuke suddently goes off somewhere in the US before invading Iran. I mean,...who knows....could have been Israel nuking the US.

edit on 29/12/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

You have me confused with somebody else. Since when did I say I will give you proof? I said this is what I believe. You are the one who has made claims of proof to the contrary or not. I am using common sense and deductive skills. All I see from you his antiwar slogans and blame the tptb. To top it all off theirs that paranoid belief your own government will be coming for you. I don't buy into it.

My government says they're making them then so be it. I told you how I feel about the situation and that I'm not willing to leave it to chance. If anything our conversation has only enforced my beliefs because of what you said about the reports. You said they were twisted to make it look like Iran was after nuclear weapons that must means the reports say they are trying to acquire them and you choose to ignore it. Why else would you say something like that The only twisting going on, is on your part.

The last piece of news I saw on the subject was on 60 min. where Iran was acquiring technology ilegally that can be used for guidance systems or uranium enrichment. All other news I get probably the same as you.

The burden of proof I put on you because I never made claims other than what I believe or how I felt. I get it, you don't trust your government or my government but it seems like you would trust Iran. Like I said before, I'm glad you're in the minority. There is no situation where allowing Iran to get nuclear weapons is acceptable.

If you're looking for someone to validate your beliefs or add to the paranoia you're talking to the wrong person. I will simply tell it how I see it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

You might want to check historical timelines. Japan had petitioned for surrender before the bombs were dropped but the US needed it's live tests to prove it's new technology and to show the Soviets their nice new toys as a warning. In other words, there was no need to drop them at all. Japan was beat and they knew it.

Their petition was not and 'unconditional' surrender.
The US would not accept anything less than 'unconditional'.

We already had tested the bomb. We did not need live fire testing.
In fact we took a big risk dropping them over Japan. We only had three and we used one as the state side test. If one of them had failed to go off what would that have told the Soviets?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

Get your facts straight. They were in talks with the Soviet Union not the US. If anything the Soviet Union violated the treaty. After we dropped the bomb on Hiroshima they offered a conditional surrender which was unacceptable to us after the bomb on Nagasaki it was unconditional surrender. What are you mad because we didn't go easy on the enemy? Do you understand what a war is? If you don't believe me look it up.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Grimpachi because: spelling

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by gravitor

Ok Gravitor I lost interest in the other threads. Here is your podium. Please try to make it original. My eyes glaze over when you start going on about the military industrial complex yada yada. If it is the same old stuff I have heard from you before don't expect a reply. I have things to do today. I really hope you make it interesting.

You're the one with the parrot like repeating messages that are fed to You daily.
Some on here are trying to point out how misinformed You are in Your BELIEF.

You have been fed stories about nuclear this and that, and TOLD Iraqn is a baddy, and if they are baddies and they have a big bomb, then they will use it on YOU, because their baddies.
Same story as with the native Indians of America, same methods been employed of invading their lands, building forts , and slowly erradicating them.

America not only used those weapons on the japanese, they used them countless times on their own people, and the people of the earth with testing them at different locations and altitudes.
As have other nuclear idiots.
Have You never pondered WHY??

You are been LIED to, but because YOU are so gullible and such a believer, You buy the lies and defend them.

All of this has bee long long planned, including the first and second world wars, that were organised upon similer lies with false flag triggers to inflame local populations into baying for war, as Americans are doing so now( gullible mugs)
America didn't end the second world war, it started it, America financed it, enabled it, made huge profit from it, but Your films and such portray a false picture which You so easily buy into.

Any idea why Alexander the great flattened persopolis?
Why it needed flattening ...the GATEWAY to all nations?
Why it is now required to be re-opened?
Any ideas???, or are You so totally brainwashed as to be blind to the actual reasons?
Done any research into Xerxes??
gravitor

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I gave you a chance but you failed. You came out the same tired rhetoric you normally do with no substance. I'm officially tunning you out because you failed to write anything worth reading. Yes Gravatar the US plan the first and second world war such utter BS. I had hoped you would do better than this guess I hope for too much.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

I gave you a chance but you failed. You came out the same tired rhetoric you normally do with no substance. I'm officially tunning you out because you failed to write anything worth reading. Yes Gravatar the US plan the first and second world war such utter BS. I had hoped you would do better than this guess I hope for too much.

Here's You now,
thethreemonkeys.com...

You would rather ridicule anyone who reveals the truth, You would rather cover Your ears and eyes and pretend everything is as You BELIEVE it to be.
That You are with the good guys fighting against the baddies.
NO, You are enabling the most evil of all evils to flourish, with YOUR stupidity and ignorance.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
People piss and moan about the Machiavellian machinations of the US in its effort in promoting the military-industrial complex. But they always seem to conveniently elide the fact that if it were Iran or China or even Russia that were in the US' place, this discussion would not be taking place; on pain of kidnapping by the '' secret police'... assuming the Internet weren't completely blacked out, that is!

So, sure, the US may only be the devil we know. But I would be very careful about inviting stray devils into your bedroom; especially of the likes of fundamentalist theocracies that are bent on genocide or communist states that that treat human life likes it's an over-abundant, expendable resource.

I'll take 'idiot America's' brand of hegemony over the others on offer at the minute any day of the week, and twice on the Shabess!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

Pretty much.. evidence consists of:
"Ten expert witnesses including three former 9/11 Commission staff members, two former CIA case officers, two investigative journalists, and an Iran analyst" said..

"Three Iranian defectors" and "witness X" claimed

"Members of the 9/11 Commission staff testified that"
"Expert and U.S. government evidence also confirmed"
"Abolghasem Mesbahi testified"

.. then a memo from inside the Iranian government demonstrated that "Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khamenei, was aware of the impending attacks" (the US was warned and knew, but that doesn't count)

"Documents obtained from German federal prosecutors" showed
"Evidence from the 9/11 Commission Report" claimed..

Sounds like BS to me.. this ruling came after a "three-hour courtroom presentation by the families' attorneys".. lol, I guess "Iran" didn't get 3 hours to refute 9/11 commission lackeys, govt clowns and witness X.

The entire case is based on the assumption / premace19 members of al qaeda were responsible, which has never been proven.. fairy tale can be read here::

information.iran911case.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

IRAN ANNOUNCE URANIUM FUEL RODS AND TEST MEDIUM RANGE MISSILES

link

'TEHRAN (Reuters) - - Iran announced a nuclear fuel breakthrough and test-fired a new radar-evading medium-range missile in the Gulf on Sunday, moves that could further antagonize the West at a time when Tehran is trying to avert harsh new sanctions on its oil industry.'

So, what say you, now, to this Persian posturing? Did the West somehow aid and abet their accelerated nuclear ambitions perhaps? Maybe the CIA slipped them the uranium fuel rod creation instruction manual...?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well, Saddam and Bin Laden are dead. They need a new enemy now to keep going. It's all very simple.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by WarJohn

I thought it was bin laden or did the americans waste 10 years and billions on a false war against a guy that had claimed to of been responsible for . I hope America goes to war with iran and get nailed by china and russia. Maybe time for some one to drop a nuke over washington dc and make it into a parking lot. I am getting seriously sick of the american government . America is the biggest threat of the world guilty of war crimes , terrorism since ww2 . Come on china or russia it is time to take out the trash.

if you're pissed at the US government that's one thing. don't wish for a nuke to hit DC and kill us all.
that radioactive cloud will travel north my canadien friend and kill you too.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Here is more information apprently.

www.iran911case.com...

Can the source be trusted or do you feel some of the information presented there can be debunked?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It was a default judgment.
Now Iran's seized assets can be garnished.

edit on 6-1-2012 by banishedfromthisarea because: remembered the assets - several billion dollars.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by banishedfromthisarea
It was a default judgment.
Now Iran's seized assets can be garnished.

edit on 6-1-2012 by banishedfromthisarea because: remembered the assets - several billion dollars.

Is that happening?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
*facepalm*

Ten years later and they decide to point the blame at Iran, after two crappy, ill fated invasions of countries previously blamed. If Iran was that involved as claimed, then it only makes the invasion of Iraq all the more ridiculous, since Iraq had no concrete or even circumstantial ties to 9/11 and Al-Qaeda.

Regardless, I take these "revelations" in this court case with a grain of salt, like most everything that comes with the War on Terror. So what if Iran had links to Al Qaeda and helped them out? How is that news, since it's been long known Iran has their fingers in numerous extremist pies since the damned 80's? Yet their involvement in 9/11 pales in comparison to the confirmed, in-your-face links connecting Saudi Arabia to 9/11. Our "friends". Friends who are the worlds biggest financers of extremist madrrassas and mosques."Friends" whose royal family and other big muck-a-mucks got caught red-handed after 9/11 directly wiring money to the actual cretins who did the dirty deed. "Friends" who claim to fight terrorism on one hand, while fueling and funding it with the other. Not to mention their regime and society is one of the most oppressive, barbaric ones on the planet.

But sadly, our govornment will continue to support the heart of terrorism, because they so crave that greasy black stuff that the Saudis have in abundance. And it will continue to drag us into wars with other countries whose contributions to international terrorism are far less. Do I think Iran is innocent? Hell no. I think their president is a neurotic loon, their regime just as insane, and they certainly contribute alot to international terrorism. But on my list of countries ruled by insane fools in need of a good carpet bombing, Iran just didn't quite make my top 5 cut. There are far worse boggeymen who pose a bigger threat to U.S. security than Iran. Iran is mainly Isreal's boogeyman, and I really don't care about Israel's problems.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
That ruling is beyond a joke. How the American people can put up with the lies and deceit their own president and cronies come up with is beyond me. Wait until some country attacks America and kills innocent civilians who themselves want nothing to do with these wars all the time, then the population might rise and do something about them themselves.
Ten years of fighting and countless lives lost, and for what? Oh yes, let's start another war, why not?
No wonder America is fast becoming the most hated country in the world.
American people are great, it's the idiots that govern them that should be sent to these countries to fight instead of sending innocent soldiers to die for nothing.
That's Iraq, Afganistan and now Iran. Why not China or Russia or any other country like what Hitler and Germany did?
Obama should look after his own people and stop spending trillions and loosing thousands of lives as he is doing with wars.
This can't go on for ever, sooner or later America will be bankrupt with funding these and then what?
Any excuse to start a war. As for 9/11, of the 3 , twin towers, pentagon and that joke of a plane hitting a field but no sign of a plane crash was very suspect to say the least. Twin towers was a terrible tragedy in every sense of the word and has never been completely investigated to everyone's satisfaction. But then again, your president wouldn't lie to you, or would he?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join