It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we seriously consider for a moment something really crazy? Obama is osama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Most people have seen the video of obama and osama, they look a lot like each other. Most people dismissed it as crazy, but wait!

-This would be the best place to hide, in the open.

-if the u.s. Military was looking for you, the best strategy of defeating a million man army is to become it's leader. That is the fatal flaw with a military dictator as the commander in chief is, the enemy only needs to fill one position then they control the entire army.

-Obama's birth certificate is supposedly fake, no wonder since he was born in islamabad or saudi arabia. Kenya may also be a false lead since he is pretending to be african but actually is arab.

-Obama supposedly killed bin laden, then "buried" the body at sea. How convenient! Of course he can't produce the body, it's him!

-Generals recently confronted obama over the NDAA bill and the article headline is "victory for bin laden". If bin laden wanted to kill a lot of americans, the NDAA bill will make 9/11 pale in comparison.
m.examiner.com...

I realize this is hard if not impossible to believe and I post it in half jest, which is why I put it in the skunk works section, but don't discount it immediately.

If true, and that's admittedly a big if, he would be the greatest tactician alive.

Okay, and now a slightly more sane theory the trolls probably won't get to in their haste to ridicule what is not party doctrine. What if they were two different people, but they look similar because they are of the same bloodline. In the same way that the bush family looks like the royal family, how almost every u.s. President can trace their linneage back to royalty, maybe the bloodline of bin laden is the same as obama. It would mean that the ruling class pretends to be at war with each other despite being related and knowing it. How crazy would that be?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Your theory has one flaw... thinking that "osama" would be actually a mad man wanting to kill americans when obviously the 9/11 was created BY USA goverment.
So yea it could be him, but not someone who acted rogue and fooled the american political loby. Probably ended up there with their blessings.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So, did Osama learn to speak fluent english?
Or was it Obama who took training in being a taliban?

I'm confused

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
So, did Osama learn to speak fluent english?
Or was it Obama who took training in being a taliban?

I'm confused

Considering that "taliban training" is doing a set of monkey bars and holding a machine gun I could pass that. And i'm not sure if osama's message to the world was translated but it was written in english. And remember, obama can't speak english unless he has his teleprompter!

edit on 15-12-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
Your theory has one flaw... thinking that "osama" would be actually a mad man wanting to kill americans when obviously the 9/11 was created BY USA goverment.
So yea it could be him, but not someone who acted rogue and fooled the american political loby. Probably ended up there with their blessings.

If he can become president he can sneak into the pentagon. Remember that bush and the bin ladens family were buddy buddy.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
No - we cannot "seriously" consider something that is "really crazy" - think about the 2 terms for a few seconds & see if you can figure out why that might be

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
when John Mccain said he had just verified he was Osama it was I in Downtown at midnight at the gas station in los angeles waiting for the 76 bus when he campaigned here he wore his hat. listen. AUDINT
he has my blessing.
he is ranked MR. FOCKER.
scary ass #.
ASK MCCAIN
GOD BLESS YOU

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I just found out how to to use the image upload thing, sorry.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
My take . They are not the same.
This is disinfo as to bring people into doubt.
I do think obama is not a president.
The elite planted him, and he is not happy.
Passing edicts that are not sane.
His life and family are in their hands.
HE HAS NO CHOICE
and the agenda goes on....
Peace!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Are you serious? Why isn't this in the HOAX section or even the rant section. I think don't think this idea is crazy, dumb or even worthy of consideration. If you have just shut off your cranium yeah maybe try it on for size but unless you are having a mental breakdown, why bother? I think the sky is a big blue blanket. That's gonna be my next thread.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
My response is that I suspect if Obama had any name other than his own, this notion is something that wouldn't have been considered by anyone before. With that said, it is ironic that Obama allegedly (until I see proof) defeated Osama. People do get the two names mixed up very often...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I've entertained the idea that one day they will reveal this and say, "see how naive you are! You elected your most wanted enemy as your President!"

Does anyone else get a weird feeling from this? Like it's an abbreviation of Osama Bin Laden?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I read some crap on this website at times but this takes the cake. I came to ATS an open minded conspiracy theorist, yet the more time I spend on here the more cynical I become. Are the no real credible threads anymore???

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
I just found out how to to use the image upload thing, sorry.

Thats a hell of a plastic surgery job.

Bravo to the Docs who pulled that off!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Hehe, I was merely thinking about where he learned the language.

Well, yes, you are right, not much training is needed for shooting a AK47 and say allah!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Are you serious? Why isn't this in the HOAX section or even the rant section. I think don't think this idea is crazy, dumb or even worthy of consideration. If you have just shut off your cranium yeah maybe try it on for size but unless you are having a mental breakdown, why bother? I think the sky is a big blue blanket. That's gonna be my next thread.

Yeah, this should be in skunk works. Seems chem trail threads and reptilian threads get there instantly sometimes, but ones like these linger.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Wow you seem to have an unending supply of "crazy" ideas for threads.

First you say the holocaust didn't happen, then you ask what the big deal with STD's is, now this.

Anyone with eyes can tell they are not the same person.

"seriously consider"? lol NO.
edit on 12/16/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy
I read some crap on this website at times but this takes the cake. I came to ATS an open minded conspiracy theorist, yet the more time I spend on here the more cynical I become.

Same here. The more time I spent on conspiracy sites the more skeptical I became until almost all of it seems like nonsense to me now.

Though ATS does appear to be the most intelligent conspiracy site.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
I've entertained the idea that one day they will reveal this and say, "see how naive you are! You elected your most wanted enemy as your President!"

Does anyone else get a weird feeling from this? Like it's an abbreviation of Osama Bin Laden?

Nuclear Paul, you just highlighted how stupid the Elite think we are by foisting their standing joke at us as Standing President.

OSAMA BI n la DEN = OBAMA BI * ** DEN

The missing letters N L A might stand for Net Leasable Area referring to the territory where their Sheeple graze? And the morphing of the S into a B... it's just a load of BS?

Thanks TPTB for sharing such a funny joke with all of us ! More of that glorious Masonic Humor. We get it!

GS

edit on 2-1-2012 by Getsmart because: they pawned off their Fictional OSAMA in the form of a Fictional OBAMA - LOL

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I think this picture does a pretty decent job,
of putting to rest this theory.

The difference between the two is quite striking in the middle picture.

Also the picture of Osama on the Left is from the 80's ( I think),
and he is much older than Obama.

David Grouchy

Now If you want to speculate on who his dad is....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join