It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any surefire way to prove to your inner skeptic that you are an indigo adult?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hi JohnCreed, Just wanted to say if being an Indigo would give you permission to do certain things --heal, develop psychically, grow spirituality -- well just do those things anyways. It won't matter what label you are or aren't, you can use your "gifts" either way. I have seen the characteristics for Indigos and I have most of them, but I'm not an Indigo. I'm too old for Indigo. I supposedly fit in the Starseed group...but I don't identify with that either. None of that will stop me from doing things I feel I'm here to do. My only suggestion to you from reading your posts would be do what you need to do. You mentioned being able to just know things..look into claircognizance which is the gift of knowing. If you feel you have empathy with people or animals look into clairsentience, there are exercises to help you develop that. If you get information by hearing, that would be clairaudience and lastly but most well known is clairvoyance which is clear seeing. You can develop any one of those things or combination no matter if you are an Indigo, Starseed, Crystal or just regular person
Don't let labels stop you or get hung up on them ..do it anyways.

A good community for Empaths to learn how to develop is one called The Empath Community (you can google it). Just a suggestion.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
As open as I am to new ideas I just can't help but think the indigo thing is people wanting their kids or themselves to be different and special. I've just never seen real evidence that these people are in any way different. Intellectual? Maybe. But anything super special? Nada.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
here's what i don't get, if there's a whole boat load of these "indigos" and "crystals" out there ..... wouldn't they be noticed by now doing all these great things they say they can do, but not to discredit the idea or notion, on the flip side there's ADHD everywhere and that ain't nothin special , lets face it. But what i will speak out against is all this bull about autistic kids being "crystals" . That's messed up, them kids were born with genetic and biological defects and they're borderline vegetables not by choice. Them kids ain't telepathic, you don't got to be a psychic to see that a kid drooling and grinding his teeth but can't speak wants to eat some dang food, you don't got to be psychic to know that if the kid is smiling and clapping his hands that he's happy. Ya'll need to change them videos up and get rid of that "crystal" nonsense, them kids ain't lifting objects with telepathy or teleporting across the world by having small seizures. I couldn't sleep at night personally if i endorsed some bull like that. That's just my piece on it, i'm sure people gonna defend their theories with all they got and some people gonna agree with what i'm saying but that don't matter, praying on real children with real problems is messed up in any language and you're indigo bull can't save you where you're going for that.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join