It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any surefire way to prove to your inner skeptic that you are an indigo adult?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44
reply to post by speaknoevil07

Hey Speaknoevil,
I do believe I am indigo.
I remember when I was about five years old, laying in bed and 'praying' (talking) to God. I asked 'Why am I here?' Very clearly, the response was 'To save lives.'
At the time I was confused. Was i to be a doctor? A fire fighter? EMT?
Now I see it in a different light.
I do not have any children yet. But I am engaged and will be getting married within the next year.
I'm excited to see what our children will be like. My fiance is not indigo, but is very spiritual and in tune with a lot of whats happening. She is the one who I first heard about 'indigos' from, and is the one who re-introduced me to God in a way that made sense to me.

If you would like to talk about anything, I love a good conversation. Feel free to u2u me.

But I am engaged and will be getting married within the next year.

Congratulations!

edit on 1-12-2011 by Skorpiogurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I've no idea, I've yet to look into that theory if something happens in 2012. If so, awesome if not that's.fine too. If there is an Ark to speak I'd say anyone could come so long as they don't.spread hate even if that rule included being left behind.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Perhaps you are right, perhaps you are wrong. If I am not indigo that's fine, it is a trait.or theory that answers a lot of questions I've had since early childhood. One thing I'm certain of is this, on ready to evolve I've grown weary of this pathetic ape suit called the human body it's a weak vessel it's.brittle too unreliable and requires too much maintenanc. "I'm a peacock captain, ya gotta let me fly!"

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

My apologies Jedi, perhaps you sjhare a valid point. Thus I won't declare myself indigo. However here's some thought from the other side. Remember that the childhood has a great.impact on ones personality I will admit I am negative this is not my true trait in nature I'm better than that, unfortunately my very not so fun childhood and hateful disfunctionate family rubbed off on me. I've always known I am different and I've.never been able to put a finger on how so. Misery isn't much of a life so I've always been with hope that this existence isn't in vain, please no pity. Although not religious I believed in the quote"God never gives a burden.we can't handle. Somewhere you said I've no idea the burden bieng indigo is. I do in fact its how I discovered a story on individual you see, I didn't lie when I said the traits match me. I really do have a massively heightened sense of empathy, I can feel emotions and read them, not only in humans but in any llivimg creature. It may sound cool but its not it's a curse in nearly every form of the word.if on around someone who hates me I hate myself or if I'm around a friend.on happy so on and so forth, its difficult.but I still see it as a gift. After all it is pretty cool for animals to just walk uptp me. Ha maybe they see me as their protector. Nonetheless were all siblings from the same source. You bring valuable views to the table so thank you
Peace

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

I too agree although not indigo I do know that pain all too well its an ability that struck me years ago. It was my quest to learn why that I learned about indigos, until then I didn't know about auras. I'm not sure if it has name a name but I think its attributed to empaths. A hightenef sense of apathy it is often described as.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
[edit]
sidenote, i've written this post before your last reply. still, it's a valid read and may help you understand. also, i'm not trying to say you cannot do this or that - for example, feeling what others feel (and yeah, it works for animals as well, and everything that lives). indigos have this trait since the very beginning and get a lot of pain through their lives, strenghtening it as a result. you've had your own, personal pain instead, in your childhood, and that could result in exactly same ability. the more pain we've felt, the more we can love and the more joy we can feel. it's a learning through contrast - you have to feel the pain to be able to rise your awareness of love, and it works the same way for indigos and everyone else - it's the exact reason why indigos have this ability. everything serves a purpose.

reply to post by JohnCreed777

well, feeling limited by own body is one of the things indigos feel, that's for sure. but there's another side of the coin, being that indigos accept themselves as they are, while i feel you have a problem with it. somewhat big problem.

Originally posted by JohnCreed777
Much of it makes sense but I still have immense doubts, I thirst to know more but i'm halted by my own handicaps I try astral projection and meditation buts its near impossible for me being that I have add I can't just quiet my mind at will, I can't even quiet it at all. I'm lost and frustrated, I've always felt different from everyone else, i've always felt like a freak, yet i've always felt like a had a certain purpose in life. I want to believe but without solid concrete evidence in my face its hard to, I want to believe that Indigos are real and that i'm not just crazy but my doubt in myself and in my findings has thrown me into a depression. I have no idea what to belive or think, one person may say i'm not crazy and explain things but then someone else always says that that person is crazy and i'm just a narcissistic brat who thinks i'm better. Can anyone prove anything or is it all just beliefs, ugh I don't even know what to do next everything just sounds so farfetched. Can any fellow Indigos validate anything? Or, am I just losing my mind?

indigos, thanks to their strong will, can quiet at will. that's one thing that's certainly not your trait. you're far too easy to explode with rage and negativity to even be considered one. as you've said, you're lost, you can't quiet at all, you doubt in yourself, and your attitude in every single post in this thread confirms that what you've said then, holds true today. you're searching for answers outside, while indigos seek within.

face the truth: you just want indigos to tell you that you're one of them, while in reality, you're not. you're a depressed person with identity crysis. seriously, seeking help on ATS isn't your best bet.

questions were asked in this thread, here. you've called it mockery. when i've stated for the first time that you're not an indigo, your answer was also far from neutral. answer yourself, are you on a quest for answers, or on a quest for pat in the back? if you want your answers, start from considering what i'm saying, true. accept the fact that you're not an indigo, never were and never will be, not in this incarnation. and then try to understand that everyone is special, indigo or not. you've said you need a label for it - trust me, you don't. you're trying hard to prove that you are right and those saying otherwise are wrong, wasting energy and proving that you're weak instead. don't be weak. so what if i am right? does it really change at all who you are deeply inside? does it change your soul, does it change your value? do you consider indigos to be more valuable than others?

don't seek for 'gods' outside, while trying hard to be one of them - and failing.
be your own god, because just like everyone else - indigo or not - deeply within, you truly are one.

we are One.
edit on 2-12-2011 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I have sat here reading this whole thread and your responses.

I rarely log on to ATS anymore but this time I did just to say this.

I know now, that I am not alone.

Even thought I am ONE.

Peace be with you.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IamJustanAmerican

fortunately, we're not alone.

life is fun, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
lol i wrote an entire article about this OP and the poster and then deleted it all to say this. Dont take life too seriously man you will never get out of it alive. Dont get caught up in all this Indigo BS. Nobody can tell you who you are not a priest nor a monk or a scientist, actor, singer, parents, friends or strangers on the net spouting pseudo intellectual garbage such as this post (i wish)

If you think you need a label to define who you are then wear that label properly. But dont use it as a crutch. wield it like a sword. protect the ones you love with it and destroy the ones that threaten you.

Good luck on your quest, hope you find what you're looking for.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

you're searching for answers outside, while indigos seek within

OP: The answers can always be found within. You have always had the answers. Quiet your soul and listen hard and trust that inner voice and don't rely on outside influence or advice. No one knows you as well as you know yourself. Personally, I don't understand "self-doubt" but it makes me feel terrible that you're filled with it. You don't have to ask, you already know, but maybe your forgot and just need to be reminded.... or maybe you never had it in the first place. But the point is, it doesn't matter. Everyone is the same, every living thing is connected, yet many feel so isolated. The word "isolated" crushes my heart. We all feel the same things, think the same things, respond (or want too) respond in the same manner, but that isolation stops you in your tracks and makes you feel like you're the only one in the universe that must feel this way... you're not. Stop searching and start doing. Stop wishing and start creating. Stop asking and start being. I am completely frustrated by this thread

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

I will admit I am negative this is not my true trait in nature I'm better than that, unfortunately my very not so fun childhood and hateful disfunctionate family rubbed off on me.

Your childhood does NOT dictate who you are.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

why frustrated? patience. feeling of the connection we take for granted, may require years for others.
also, childhood influences their perception. you always knew better, you were always thinking differently and you cannot imagine how one's way of thinking may be a result of something that's not within? neither can i, and it's extremely hard to imagine how lost humanity has become. how extremely brainwashed and easily influenced. as a result, their individuality gets killed very early on - not entirely, but to some degree - and that's why things like childhood influence their way of thinking. they lack our connection, they don't feel inside who they are, what they want to do and what is their destiny. during childhood, their personality gets shaped by outside influence, and depending on its polarity, the outcome may be negative, forcing such person to fight with such imprinted personality, to find one's true self. we are ourselves since the very beginning - that's why indigos as early as during childhood don't allow anyone, including adults, to influence their thinking in any way - but the fact that you're that lucky, doesn't mean that everyone else has to be.

when feeling what someone feels, look deeper. below the surface that burns, you'll find the reasoning that will help you understand.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster

why frustrated? patience. feeling of the connection we take for granted, may require years for others.
also, childhood influences their perception. you always knew better, you were always thinking differently and you cannot imagine how one's way of thinking may be a result of something that's not within? neither can i, and it's extremely hard to imagine how lost humanity has become. how extremely brainwashed and easily influenced. as a result, their individuality gets killed very early on - not entirely, but to some degree - and that's why things like childhood influence their way of thinking. they lack our connection, they don't feel inside who they are, what they want to do and what is their destiny. during childhood, their personality gets shaped by outside influence, and depending on its polarity, the outcome may be negative, forcing such person to fight with such imprinted personality, to find one's true self. we are ourselves since the very beginning - that's why indigos as early as during childhood don't allow anyone, including adults, to influence their thinking in any way - but the fact that you're that lucky, doesn't mean that everyone else has to be.

when feeling what someone feels, look deeper. below the surface that burns, you'll find the reasoning that will help you understand.

Thank you. Frustrated isn't the right word. I just lack the understanding..... It's hard to imagine that something so simple and natural and right can elude other people. You're right about looking below the surface, the motivation behind the way someone feels or thinks or acts is always much different than what they portray it as. I know better. I don't feel lucky. I just feel right. But not a condescending kind of right. Content.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

they don't feel inside who they are, what they want to do and what is their destiny. during childhood, their personality gets shaped by outside influence

I just don't get it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

without the connection, all that shapes their identity is outside influence. remember the story about a boy growing up amongst monkeys? that's how they grow up, that's how their personality gets shaped. with so much negative influence around, it's no wonder this society is going downhill.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The connection is the missing piece. Thinking about a lack of connection makes me feel empty and hollow inside. I can't imagine living life like that and searching for something external to fill up that hole, actually thinking or even believeing there's something "out" there that will fix it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

i don't think it's like that. they just think they're themselves, while in reality their behaviour, way of thinking - everything - is influenced by others and the reality they're living in. they don't feel emptiness, because they're not aware of the connection that's missing. they have no idea how it is to just know. that's why finding out about that connection and realizing the bigger picture is an awakening for them. most of the humanity today is living like a bunch of animals, with their personality influenced by government, mtv, foxnews, even by their own parents, trying to make their children 'good society members', not taking into account that this society is sick in the first place. when you don't match them, you're labeled as a freak at best.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

In other words they don't miss something they never had. Makes perfect sense. Still I can't help to imagine the sense of loss or isolation... but I suppose that is how I would feel if I lost my connection and I am projecting that feeling. Still working on developing patience and tolerance I suppose.

I think it's funny when I read people here who claim they are awakened... So many answers and not enough of the right questions being asked.

You have a solid grip on things, how do you manage to bounce the feelings off and not get consumed and overwhelmed by them to the point of visualizing and feeling the feelings and ultimately getting angry?

You are not a healer are you? What do you do for work? Any animals?

OP: I am sorry for hi-jacking your post.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

i can bounce off whatever i want, at least to some degree, but there's no need to. i just let it flow. when you've been through enough pain, there's not much that can really hurt you.

i'm a programmer, so no animals. when it comes to healing, well. i guess i would have to try to be sure.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I am Johnathan Areilius Creed, this is my physical form, not my true. For such lies much deeper within, it is my soul, my true self. I am my soul, my true and only identity.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join