It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twilight Movie - Breaking Dawn - Causing Seizures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
MSNBC
TMZ
Comcast
ABC News

The birthing scene is apparently causing seizures of audience members.
So far .. just a few.

Frankly ... the Twilight movies are probably some of the WORST movies I've ever seen.
Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson simply can't act.
If the movies were to go off in a different direction and focus on the Vamps in Rome ... that'd be cool.
But Stewart and her halting, stuttering "acting" .... and Pattinson with his attempt to play a
continual angst-ridden 'teen' .... just makes me want to

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I saw the first one and stopped there.

I love vampires but these are NOT vampires. They are kind of wimpy if you ask me. Vampires simply do NOT sparkle or anything of the sort! Vampires out in the day cause it's cloudy, wth is that?!

The acting is horrible! Those two drive me nuts, he is NOT attractive. What is up with his mouth and huge forehead? She is cute but needs to learn how to smile a bit more!

These movies are definitely geared towards a different audience that doesnt include me! I am a die hard Buffy The Vampire Slayer fan and only went to see the original movie because I wanted some more vamps in my life! Well I was disappointed and never saw the others lol. I tried a few times to watch the others but I fell asleep or changed the channel lol.

Now True Blood, that is a good vampire show! Definitely meant for adults!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
sums it up pretty good for me

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I would be so ashamed to be reported in the news as fainting at a Twilight movie... We now know they are as weak as the movie itself, and everything related to it...

Seriously, are men ( harumpf ) the target here? I noticed it only reports men as fainting. With one having his wife slapping him so he wakes up! LOL

On another note, I don't mind to see a character being redesigned, but where Twilight is concerned, the "Vampires" should have another name as they barely have anything to do with Vampires... Maybe Zompire or Vambies...

I think Vambies could be a winner here...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
LIES!!!
They are just trying to get some free advertisement and get guys to go see their trash.
But that is what happens when you design a movie for 12 year old girls, only 12 year old girls go to see it.
Well, there is the occasional guy attached to some middle age crises affected woman.
I say avoid seizures and do not see this movie!
But we always knew hollywood was bad for our health didn't we?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

LOL!!!
It appears I had a seizure the other day.
My wife loves penguins, so I took her to see happy feet 2 last weekend.
I don't remember half of the 2 hour ordeal.
I think I had a seizure!!!

Thank goddess for popcorn and soda runs, well that and the close by arcade!!
Wife says, "what took so long"?
I say " gosh honey, that line was long"!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yup, seen the first one too, but only for the (nudge) Werewolves
. Think I slept through some of it.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I say avoid seizures and do not see this movie!

And avoid barfing, blowing chunks, hurling, puking, vomiting, disgorging, retching, upchucking, regurgitating, throwing up, spewing, .... did I miss any synonyms for being sick? Seriously bad bad bad attempt at acting. Those movies are PAINFUL to watch. Ya' just want to smack Kristen Steward and say ... "SPEAK!! .. get the damn words out!!"

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I actually watched that movie cuz I had nothing else to do.
Worst hour n half of my life.
That films more disturbing than the human centipede.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

It happens to my wife every time she goes with the kids to the movies, suffering from missing time!
She, too, can't remember half of the movie...

Has anyone ever seen Kristen Stewart smile, in any movies she ever made?

I had to watch Twilight too because I have a girl teen at home. But it's OK because she also loves to watch sci-fi and horror flicks with me!
That makes us even...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
When I went to see Breaking Dawn a girl also had a seizure at the birthing scene .

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmore23
When I went to see Breaking Dawn a girl also had a seizure at the birthing scene .

Hmmm ... wondering if more people are having seizures then the press knows about.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Oddly enough, when my wife dragged me to see this movie, I was actually HOPING for a seizure.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm surprised people aren't having seizures when the opening credits come up when they realise they just paid to see a crappy movie in a crappy franchise.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I saw the movie and it sucked. The only serious way however, that you can get seizures from the film, is if you're squeamish. Nothing in it would trigger an epileptic seizure.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacejerker
I saw the movie and it sucked. The only serious way however, that you can get seizures from the film, is if you're squeamish. Nothing in it would trigger an epileptic seizure.

idk...i personally haven't seen it, but i do know that parts of films will make me start to feel a seizure aura (particularly when i sit close to the screen. it's just a bunch of pictures flashing...damn frame rate is too slow in theaters so it gives a strobe-light effect).

perhaps there is something about the light, frame rate, and proximity to screen that ups the chances for this movie.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I can see this film causing seizures...just reading about it is putting me dangerously close...

Seriously though, I agree with you. I made an effort to watch these, for the wife, as she kept telling me how good it was (and I like other vampire movies).

Kristen Stewart, though hot in a kind of meth-head way, can barely stay awake, let alone act. It's like watching a stoner film.

Pattinson is supposed to be this dream hunk guy...but he looks like a gargoyle...what kind of brain-washing happened with MILFs and teens across the country? That and his facial expression looks like he is constantly smelling the world's worst fart.... At least the werewolf kid is ripped, so I can see that (though, if this was the other way around....40-something guys drooling over a young gal, it'd be sick..but with 40-something soccer moms drooling over a young guy, it's somehow ok...)

I'm with you, focus on the Roman vamps and THEN you have a flick. Dakota Fanning as a vamp was pretty cool to see, her age making it just that more creepy as cold as she was.

The big thing with these movies though, is they are SO SLOW.... Oh my god...it's like watching paint dry. At least I got to see them at home, vs. being surrounded by estrogen in a theater.

top topics

join