It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if everyone except you is actually God?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
What if when you die, right, your consciousness collapses or implodes like a mini black hole creating a big bang in alternate universe that you are now the omnipotent god of, however...there's a catch....since you became a big bang you're all spread out in everything and everyone...except one person...and when that person dies it will be their turn....

When you become the big bang the anti matter is the anti you represented by one person. Awaiting their turn...yes.
well.. you can go big bigbang as..or like Trinity en.wikipedia.org...
But also you can chose and land ..like ..Soyuz with 3 astronauts lands in Kazakhstan
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The spirit of "God" lives in everything and everyone, and is literally everything and everyone, we are all "God", it is like an infinite fractal of consciousness with different levels of self awareness. The truth is blatantly obvious when you open your eyes, all of em..

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hell does not exist. The bible has been reworded, edited and changed way too many times to be taken seriously at all. It was changed for purposes of control. Hell one edition of the bible was changed because a Kind wanted to marry his 8th wife or something but the church would not let him because it was against the bible....

So he re wrote it so he could marry as much as he wants.... Of course people in power have used it to manipulate the system and control others.

I do agree with the idea of death not being real. We simply transition to another state.

What that state is, I don't know... But I guess we will all find out one day.

If I am wrong, well then I have a condo reserved in Hell for me

But really, if there were a hell, it would be full and heaven, empty.... I can't think of one person I have ever met who would not qualify to go to hell....
edit on 26-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
reply to post by randyvs

Hell does not exist. The bible has been reworded, edited and changed way too many times to be taken seriously at all. It was changed for purposes of control. Hell one edition of the bible was changed because a Kind wanted to marry his 8th wife or something but the church would not let him because it was against the bible....

So he re wrote it so he could marry as much as he wants.... Of course people in power have used it to manipulate the system and control others.

I do agree with the idea of death not being real. We simply transition to another state.

But really, if there were a hell, it would be full and heaven, empty.... I can't think of one person I have ever met who would not qualify to go to hell....
edit on 26-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

I agree with you that death does not exist (I have had a few NDEs and I would argue "beyond death experience" would be a better expression for one of those experiences, because I strongly believe I saw "the other side", not just the brain produced dream states that people often describe who have experienced NDEs, to me I was what I experienced the one time was WAY beyond and outside anything a brain could produce, but that is just my personal belief, btw I was a total atheist before it).

Anyway, I think hell is real to those who believe in it (but not necessarily a permanent hell) and that you can make your own life a sort of hell, but I don't think it is an objective thing as religions make it out to be. I strongly believe reality is largely subjective and a matter of perception(and I am not talking about just in your brain, I am talking all of reality which I believe is produced by the collective consciousness as a whole).

Just my 2 cents...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

Remove a linear chain of time and then make it multidimensional - we are all simultaneously alone, every point is the center.

But it takes that linear chain of Time to link the spatial dimensions together as One UNIverse.

"God is always inside WE and WE are always inside God, for God is ONE and the Center of the Universe and Everything is God and WE are ONE with God, so WE are also at the Center of the Universe, no matter where WE are and including the fact WE are stuck in the Middle of time forever, then . . . .

WE are Inside Everything and Everything is Inside WE, all the while being stuck in the Middle of Time at the Center of the Universe for an Eternity." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

But a Klein Bottle 'folds' back unto itself without self destruction occurring.

So then, how can the Universe fold back unto itself without destruction?

Ribbit

Ps: You know about Black Holes, ever hear of a Black Ball?

I never said a thing about destruction though. Not sure where you got that from. Science believes that our universe will reach a point where it can no longer expand and that when it happens it will retract all the way back to a single point.... All in this universe will exist in a single point....Not fully destructed.

The universe can and does fold back into itself with out destruction. Not full destruction. The universe never fully dies.

So what that means is, if reincarnation exists and a universe is created after we die... Then after we reincarnate, your universe merely goes dormant...Not destroyed. Just dormant. Then after you die again...A new big bang and the universe comes back.

No, I have not heard of a black ball....

Side note regarding a universe folding in on itself. It is more than possible according to the theory of relativity. To open a worm whole is to fold the universe in on itself. Bringing two points in the universe closer together allowing you to travel long distances in a very short time.

You used the werd "collapse" which denotes destruction but to fold back onto itself does not denote destruction.

As to traveling long distances in a short timeframe, you dew that by opening a doorway into Time, linking that doorway with another doorway (aka: Stargates) and when you step in one doorway, you step out the other a finite moment later, regardless the distance traveled.

As to Black Balls, I've renamed them Klein Bubbles. Imagine if there are two spatial dimensions within an expandable Klein Bubble (inverted black hole) and Black Holes are doorways (Klein Holes) between those two spatial dimensions, but they are within those two spatial dimensions and kNot on the edge of them like the Klein Bubble, then all matter would be confined in an expandable container and everything would be recycled, since light would kot be able to escape into a vast nothingness.

The math is simple:

(0 + 0) = 0

(2) = 1 when All is Zero

The zero is a 2 dimensional bubble/sphere and the two spatial dimensions share one Klein Bubble, with one side exposed to one dimension and the other side exposed to the other dimension, just inverted, so both look like you're inside a bubble. When you enter/exit the Klein Bubble at a 90 degree angle, then transverse the other dimension in a straight line to the opposite side and exit/enter back into the original dimension, you will be on the other side of the Universe from where you exited it to begin with and on course to the point you originally exited at.

It's the paradox of entering one room and exiting on the opposite side, to end up back in the same room you started from.
That's a Klein Bubble and it is Infinite in scope because it infinitely folds back onto itself.

Ribbit

edit on 26-11-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Then hell would be empty.

There is no sPoon!

There is no hEll!

So your statement is True!

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Perhaps hell does not exist though and is just a construct used by religion in an attempt to control the masses... "Do as we say or you will burn for eternity".

Pee on!

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Perhaps hell does not exist though and is just a construct used by religion in an attempt to control the masses... "Do as we say or you will burn for eternity".

What if perhaps and what if just don't cut it in the end. Perhaps you might even ask what if death doesn't exist ?

Well death doesn't actually exist. Because life is existence and death is simply a term for the absence of life.

What IF happens to be the Greatest Question of ALL Time, so while you think it doesn't cut it, without it, there would be no life!

As to Death, Death is an illusion. So your comment about death simply being an absence of life, is kNot correct.

There is no sPoon!

There is no dEath!

There is only Life, so everything is Life, including the Universe.

Life = One

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
The spirit of "God" lives in everything and everyone, and is literally everything and everyone, we are all "God", it is like an infinite fractal of consciousness with different levels of self awareness. The truth is blatantly obvious when you open your eyes, all of em..

It's kNot that We are All God/Source, it's that Everything combined as One is God/Source, so We comprise God/Source.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

The proverbial Heaven would be One lonely place, so with that in mind, Hell don't sound that bad.
Lots of company, the only problem is the rules. You can't speak until spoken to, which means you can't talk because to talk without being spoken to first, violates the rules.
But if you can stick it out and make it into management, the rules rock.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

so u are the mister that know all what god did so u r surely out of him from the start, in certain perspective u r the one to hell no wonder u r looking forward that well

this is the issue, there is no but opposites so any is objective if it is absolutely opposite, so the most right and the most wrong are one same for god force to his life upon free facts

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
What if when you die, right, your consciousness collapses or implodes like a mini black hole creating a big bang in alternate universe that you are now the omnipotent god of, however...there's a catch....since you became a big bang you're all spread out in everything and everyone...except one person...and when that person dies it will be their turn....

When you become the big bang the anti matter is the anti you represented by one person. Awaiting their turn...yes.

"Only I exist
Only I am my only friend and enemy
the rest is Maya Ilusion"

Because Maya looks so big
then Maya is God and
all-ones' consciousness

"but these words are the most important
Quantum Physics has already established that there is only one Consciousness in the whole Universe with 7 dimensions(5+2D)"

Lucian Ilea
www.godlikeproductions.com... Romania
09/15/2011 01:49 09/15/2011 01:49 AM

When Buddha rose from the root of his tree,where he obtained Enlightment,he said
-Only the Self is the friend of the Self;only the Self is the enemy of the Self
No translator afterwards knew how to translate this
Some said that the first phrase refers to the supreme God and the second to the Ego
others said that he is speaking about the Spirit or the Light,in a vague way
others simply ignored those words

but these words are the most important
Quantum Physics has already established that there is only one Consciousness in the whole Universe with 7 dimensions(5+2D)
-Whose consciousness and whose Spirit is this?
-Mine,of course
It could be the others too,but the others do not exist

Only I exist
the rest is Maya Ilusion
and Maya is a beautifull woman who sends upon me all sorts of terrible things
and when I see her she withdraws
and all the universe is gone
only I remain
only I exist here
Only the Spirit is the friend of the Spirit
only the Spirit is the enemy of the Spirit
Women do not exist

ZAL Moxe

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I dont have enough reply's yet to start a new thread cuz what im gonna say should be one. I used to wonder when i was a kid. What if im the only real person in this world? What if your all not really here or your fake or robots or something. "God" created all this for me. to watch me. to see what ill do. Ill admit im pretty boring so gods probly been takin a long nap! haha.. and if it was true id do some crazy shiznit. Something to think about. Just dont do anything crazy because im sure the robots would still put you in prison.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Maya

.or not>?...

"The observable universe is the space around us bounded by the event horizon - the distance to which light can have traveled since the universe originated. This space is huge but finite with a radius of 1028 cm. There are definite total numbers of everything: about 10^11 galaxies, 10^21 stars, 10^78 atoms, 10^88 photons. There is a hierarchy of structure: [bold]Everything is[/bold]

composed of smaller things and is a part of something larger as shown in
universe-review.ca...

« Peering into Jupiter’s red eye

The Periodic Table of Science Blogging »

Found: 90% of the distant Universe

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

om..on am..em..way...A

History

......of

edit on 27-11-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

...answer

www.amjbot.org...
"Only the Spirit is the friend of the Spirit
alleen de Geest is de vijand van de Geest (only the Spirit is the enemy of the Spirit) "
www.atlasoftheuniverse.com...

www.amjbot.org...
www.amjbot.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
WHAT"S NEW HERE? www.shamballaschool.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Didn't watch the video did ya?

So he re wrote it so he could marry as much as he wants...

Prove it. Or you believe a lie when I give you truth.

This is exactly why Christ came for us.

I see nothing absurd or unbelievable about it in comparison to anything else that explains existence.

I'm not preaching either just trying to reason my point.

Butt ugly
Sorry butt you didn't even provoke a response. however I love how you present yourself as some knower of all.
edit on 27-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
but anyway if all is god except one then god is not true
and when god is not true then god cant lead u to truth or allow being true

so anyways, it says that god cant exist for any conscious, unless that freedom is liars absolutely, since god cannot lie while not true so any else as conscious free relatively out must b absolute liar, which actually is worse

but if exception exist it is not the truth either even if it could b true in relative terms of being just individually true

the problem that i keep noticing everywhere is the rejection of truth, this give me a hint of what is going on

entre parenthese, it is absurd to reject truth concept when everything is meant as one
when recognition of anything exist then truth is immediately what point out

truth is absolute free superiority so the reason of any positive freedom out of nothing

but of course those positive freedom when actually move they become only themselves existence, since themselves realizations become the objective truth of their freedom

while truth would be more free out of those limitations in meaning to justify objectively those limits reasons

then logically who moved first as free ones would know truth out freedom in terms of being apart always more as the distance become too big so almost impossible to be in truth free

this what explain my sense that say how small is better then big, since small can change fast and adapt better objectively while staying nothing itself since there is always else to rely on as objective fact when one is small

but what i mean here, is to point how the premise of the thread is totally false

truth is always any and all freedom objective reasons, so there cant b one nor two when there is truth it is then always one absolute free positive superiority truth and any free sense is relative to in terms of truth realisation clarity of

so what i think really exist of truth is that,

what is objective is superior to the mean or free will
then what is objective can b negative superiority that truth realize existing as relative free superiority concept

what is objective is superior to free mean or will
say also then, inferior objective could be positive fact, compared to value means that cant end, so truth realize also relative existence of absolute inferiroity in evil life free terms

so truth ended as absolute freedom realizations of what truth is principally the exclusive freedom value when it is always superior sense

u should visualize better wht freedom is when it is all and any

when truth is freedom, then any is free out of freedom any too

so logically we must have the first who moved free according to superior true sense, it is the first one true free move
and the last one who moved free according to superior true sense, it is the last one true free move

this was possible bc of distance with truth, the first is close as max could b, the last is far as max could b

so what is close to truth know how to confirm truth realizations to represent relatively truth concept sense, who is far as it is possible to b, is excluded of being since even itself cant b true unless it realize itself while it means truth is all realizations and any, so wont do it

which give us the opposite to ur premise, u and gods exist a lot as free also out of truth which is freedom, so absolutely existing free individually, while what is relatively true are not existing when they are absolute existence rights

to get closer to ur image in that thread i will replace it with this,

the result of all this, is what we see as universal world based on duality of evil freedom that only exist

existence based on objective positive inferiority from nature
and existence based on objective negative superiority from gods powerful free will

that is how duality exist only bc truth rights, or that right to exist in being true is impossible

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join