It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if everyone except you is actually God?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Then you have way too much time on your hands

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
What if you and I are the only ones that actually post on ATS?

Heaven forbid!

Go back in your God Hole where you belong!

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
We do so learn individually. And we will all learn more individually at the end of the universal dream cycle, when we are all healed, because those who have harmed others have a lot of grime and mud to get off, and we all download all the information. We learn and pass individuals tests, but will gain from each others experiences as well.

But when we harm others we harm ourselves.

We are infinite intellect in progression and upgrade, we came from a previous upgrade to reach the point of free will.

The Christ is the intercessor, the Tree of Life, Sophia, the pineal, the connection (in addition I believe a great Teacher came and they hijacked his mission but still shines Love in it if people could ignore all the rest and not attend the Church's but use those tithings to feed the poor we'd be a lot better off.

We are meant to connect to our Infinite Selves, and shine Forth our Light and the True Light of Progressed Family, Prime Creator of this school into the world, to be like unto Christ.

In infinity, in progression, existing now, for there is No Time, yet to us, our Future, we are already Father/Mother to yet another school. We all grow up to serve the children.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Too many chiefs and only 1 indian. Thats sucks!!!!

That also mean that only I exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonely existence but one wouldnt have to put up with all those God nuts who cannot be wrong!! Yet there was no time at the begining so a God cannot exist!!! (Steven Hawkins - Brilliant!!!)

God/Source is Time so Steven is way off the mark.

Ribbit

To say that someone like Steven is off the mark confirms your own belief is desperately wrong!!!!

No time for a god to exist thus no time to create anything!!!!

Up to you blind faithful, you cannot be wrong!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

That's been pretty well established.

I admit I knee jerk responded to OPs title. Upon further review, this is actually a very interesting idea and one that I am going to take a pass on thinking about for the moment. My mind is already fragile (I speak French! and 1 star for anyone that gets that).

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Too many chiefs and only 1 indian. Thats sucks!!!!

That also mean that only I exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonely existence but one wouldnt have to put up with all those God nuts who cannot be wrong!! Yet there was no time at the begining so a God cannot exist!!! (Steven Hawkins - Brilliant!!!)

God/Source is Time so Steven is way off the mark.

Ribbit

To say that someone like Steven is off the mark confirms your own belief is desperately wrong!!!!

No time for a god to exist thus no time to create anything!!!!

Up to you blind faithful, you cannot be wrong!

I dew kNot believe anything blindly, I question it until there is no other answer.

What's going to bust your bubble and Steven's is how a Klein Bottle defines/explains the Universe.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I admit I knee jerk responded to OPs title. Upon further review, this is actually a very interesting idea and one that I am going to take a pass on thinking about for the moment. My mind is already fragile (I speak French! and 1 star for anyone that gets that).

I gets it!

Now where's my star?

Ribbit

Ps: If We are Gods, then why don't We all have an Infinite number of Stars on ATS?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Hmm.... The only thing I can guess is that it is a reference to the movie A Christmas Story.

No....Couldn't be that because he said "Hmm...Must be Italian"

I love that movie

But yes, it is a really interesting thought that I am contemplating at this moment.
edit on 25-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

No....Couldn't be that because he said "Hmm...Must be Italian"

I didn't get my own joke
Was it really Italian? I'm so smrt.

You were right (*shudder*).

edit on 25-11-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

Hivemind!
edit on 25-11-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I felt like posting this here because after watching it last night and sleeping on it I think it sorta influenced my line of thinking:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

haha, it's okay. Even I am right on occasion.

I should get extra credit for getting it even though you misquoted

I have just seen it a million times. "You'll shoot your eye out!"

Now, I am wondering about the OP again. I mean, would we be aware that we are a God for this new universe? Would we have control over what happens in our own universe at all?

I would like to be aware, but I am not sure if I would want full control.... I might step back and just allow any living beings, decide their own fate, so to speak

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

My understanding is that we wouldn't be aware, but that w would be everything and essentially have created everything when we died. We are a part of everything and the creator of everything, until the torch is passed.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one and life is a substruct of my boring lonely existence. Cause it would really suck if this were my reality.
edit on 25-11-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Yeah, that does make sense. Also, if a new universe is created every time some one dies.... I mean, we do have Multiverse theory.

So there is that possibility of infinite universes actually being a fact.

Hope that made sense. Had trouble getting my thoughts typed out on that one.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one and life is a substruct of my boring lonely existence. Cause it would really suck if this were my reality.
edit on 25-11-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

Maybe reality is a construct of the collective of all our existence.

We are all one, I believe. So, perhaps what we see of this universe, is what the collective has made of it.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Friend, your DNA coding contains all that is necessary to recreate you, and your entire universe. You time will come to realize this fully.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

It did make sense. I'm having a hell of a time getting my thoughts on this down. Actually a very interesting thread. Surprised there isn't more action.

This reminds of the question 'What if my reality is just someones dream?'. Mind F.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Yeah, exactly.

Oh here is an even bigger mind F. Let's throw the concept of reincarnation into the mix.

What happens if you die and a new universe is created, but then, it comes time for you to reincarnate....

Would that be the end of that universe? Would some one else who died come along and " take over" ensuring the continuation of that universe?

I love philosophy.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

It did make sense. I'm having a hell of a time getting my thoughts on this down. Actually a very interesting thread. Surprised there isn't more action.

This reminds of the question 'What if my reality is just someones dream?'. Mind F.

If this is the case, I'd like to wake this person up and beat the $#@* out of them.

Erh, I mean the person responsible for my reality. I don't know about yours, haha. I hate grammar.
edit on 25-11-2011 by DrunkenDonuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
reply to post by Domo1

Yeah, exactly.

Oh here is an even bigger mind F. Let's throw the concept of reincarnation into the mix.

What happens if you die and a new universe is created, but then, it comes time for you to reincarnate....

Would that be the end of that universe? Would some one else who died come along and " take over" ensuring the continuation of that universe?

I love philosophy.

You should try to see the Universe as a Klein Bottle.

Can yew dew that?

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join