It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if everyone except you is actually God?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What if when you die, right, your consciousness collapses or implodes like a mini black hole creating a big bang in alternate universe that you are now the omnipotent god of, however...there's a catch....since you became a big bang you're all spread out in everything and everyone...except one person...and when that person dies it will be their turn....

When you become the big bang the anti matter is the anti you represented by one person. Awaiting their turn...yes.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This says it all.
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
This says it all.
youtu.be...

I love cypress but I dont see the connection at all..

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well I know I'm not God now. Also, I am pretty darned sure that I never will be.

Even if I do explode.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Darn it i feel left out now ! Hey all you god people you're doing a crappy job so far

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The fallacy in your thought is blatant.

For "everyone except you to actually be God" means only One isn't God, so it would only apply to One person, kNot everyone.

So then the question would be, how can the world be comprised solely of Gods, give One?

Then, how did all of those Gods transcend Space & Time to exist outside of their Universe?

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
What if when you die, right, your consciousness collapses or implodes like a mini black hole creating a big bang in alternate universe that you are now the omnipotent god of, however...there's a catch....since you became a big bang you're all spread out in everything and everyone...except one person...and when that person dies it will be their turn....

When you become the big bang the anti matter is the anti you represented by one person. Awaiting their turn...yes.

I like it...everyone gets to have a crack at it!

Lol
Akushla

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

For "everyone except you to actually be God" means only One isn't God, so it would only apply to One person, kNot everyone.

So then the question would be, how can the world be comprised solely of Gods, give One?

Then, how did all of those Gods transcend Space & Time to exist outside of their Universe?

Ribbit

I see what you mean...

I guess I can mean that God is everyone at the same time except you. Not everyone being a god but God being the everyone waiting for us to...I dont know what Im saying...
edit on 25-11-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

It would mean that you are the end, yet the beginning.

It would mean that you are actually God.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Lol

Akushla

Yes...lol.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Yes...I like that.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Too many chiefs and only 1 indian. Thats sucks!!!!

That also mean that only I exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonely existence but one wouldnt have to put up with all those God nuts who cannot be wrong!! Yet there was no time at the begining so a God cannot exist!!! (Steven Hawkins - Brilliant!!!)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Lol

Akushla

Yes...lol.

Sounds like the inclusive universe/reality/construction/matrix (insert favorite word) that we inhabit...as opposed to the human construction, where, you need to be born in a certain country, have a certain level of intelligence, need to know the 'true' name of God, need to adhere, belong, subscribe, believe etc...in One, and only one 'truth'...

Inclusiveness...

Akushla

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
When you the non God aka antimatter dies aka implodes aka collapses then the world with the God you inhabited becomes the inverse and you become the God while God becomes the you!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Yes...I like that.

Glad that you have a mind capable of thinking.

So few do these days.

(not a dig at anyone else in case this might offend, just an observation upon seeing an original thought on the board)

edit on 25-11-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Ribbit

I see what you mean...

I guess I can mean that God is everyone at the same time except you. Not everyone being a god but God being the everyone waiting for us to...I dont know what Im saying...

I think I get what you are saying but for that to be the case, the One that isn't God, would have to be on a mission of learning here, sort of a test, but since in Soulstate WE share a Collective Consciousness (aka: Mind), Souls dew not learn individual lessons, WE learn Collectively.

So that is also kNot a possibility.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Too many chiefs and only 1 indian. Thats sucks!!!!

That also mean that only I exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonely existence but one wouldnt have to put up with all those God nuts who cannot be wrong!! Yet there was no time at the begining so a God cannot exist!!! (Steven Hawkins - Brilliant!!!)

God/Source is Time so Steven is way off the mark.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

When you the non God aka antimatter dies aka implodes aka collapses then the world with the God you inhabited becomes the inverse and you become the God while God becomes the you!

Interesting comment!

You actually have the basis of the creation of the Universe, in its current state.

But kNot We.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I love that thought. These are the things that keep me awake at night, because I enjoy thinking about them so much.

I admit I doubt it is likely, but man, what if, right?

I wonder, what if I were that one person, would I be aware that I was this " new god"?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
What if you and I are the only ones that actually post on ATS?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join