It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if everyone except you is actually God?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Are you saying that it would sort of...Come back into it self? In other words, if we were reincarnated, the universe would not fully come to a permanent end but would start back up after you died again?

That would tie into the concept in science of the universe expanding only so much before it inevitably collapses in on itself only to repeat the process.

How did I do?

edit on 25-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Oh here is an even bigger mind F. Let's throw the concept of reincarnation into the mix.

I hate you so much right now damn't! My mind just got pounded harder than, oh wait family site.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Why do I not feel any wiser than before? I must be a reverse info zombie eating some dead entity's entropy.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Domo1
What if you and I are the only ones that actually post on ATS?

Heaven forbid!

Go back in your God Hole where you belong!

Ribbit

I was very amused by this. I would thank you not to discuss my God Hole ever again in public!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

What if you and I are the only ones that actually post on ATS?

Heaven forbid!

Go back in your God Hole where you belong!

Ribbit

I was very amused by this. I would thank you not to discuss my God Hole ever again in public!

kNot even in pubic?

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Are you saying that it would sort of...Come back into it self? In other words, if we were reincarnated, the universe would not fully come to a permanent end but would start back up after you died again?

That would tie into the concept in science of the universe expanding only so much before it inevitably collapses in on itself only to repeat the process.

How did I do?

But a Klein Bottle 'folds' back unto itself without self destruction occurring.

So then, how can the Universe fold back unto itself without destruction?

Ribbit

Ps: You know about Black Holes, ever hear of a Black Ball?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

the fact that u wrote that prove that it has no relation to truth

truth is concept of freedom superiority always, so whatever freely said is surely not it and never

so that prove according to ur logics that god is doing all this one, so if god is doing this one then u that are more god then this one gonna b done much more, as if he started with the more free to b all

it is hell then only which is clearly what u enjoy being through to come up with such thread

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Remove a linear chain of time and then make it multidimensional - we are all simultaneously alone, every point is the center.
edit on 26-11-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
How does your mind actually get to a point of asking such a pointless question. How does one get to spend time in a state to even come up with this? In all my lifetime I would never have asked that question unless I did nothing at all.

Do you have a job?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Furthermore....

I being an Anti-crutch Shackle Free Atheist would mean that I would be absolutely on my jacks no hope no anything just totally and categorically fuc.ed!!!!!!

Pointless thread. The mind boggles!!!!!!
edit on 26-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

it is the most easy word to say but easiest acts are what cant b done by true ones

forcing all to b one is surely fastest way to b free of all, but how would u b ur freedom while enslaving everyone that what prove evil nothing freedom being not true

saying then all are wrong for what u know that one is normal while having all powers on all and so on one is clearly meaning to justify ur powers over all more then before by using just one normal figure as the giver of nothing which is ur best while u getting the worse of u do that u love to live through

it is simple, when the object is just one then it is nothing, one object is one freedom which is nothing objectively, only one to itself and nothing to else nor to true freedom

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What I see when I hear people quoting the bible is that "God" is an ancient circle of rulers. "Heaven" is the utopia they're trying to create by the means of genocide ("Hell"). Now tell me why God would want only the most obedient, compassionate people to inherit Earth...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
O.k., What if, what if. I like "what ifs". Well, I will say this. What if you actually found the plug where you were able to be disconnected from this matrix you speak of, while your there unplug me. None of us know where its at? It is a possibility we might never know. There is only one thing guaranteed in life, Death. There is truth scattered through unlimited amounts of ancient texts and bibles from all over the world. Ancient heiroglyphs and petroglyphs. Every civilization seemingly. We can not fathom it all. Can we see the meaning? Through the vatican's fire and through the manipulation of history? Through all the theories and conspiracy? Through people who sometimes confuse delusions with reality. We only know what we are told and what we find, and our ability to comprehend and understand said things. The little man with the big eraser changes history. Everything is relative and it is connected and interwoven as is space and time itself. There are so many theories about how this all works, but plainly I have found noone with the right answers yet. I do know one thing. If i could be god, I would not want the job really, and if I could get into the Vatican's vault I would find things pertaining I am sure. Yes, I believe god to be a recycler. Yes, I do believe in Jesus, It is a part of my family tradition and is a way of "covering my ass" so to speak, while i conjure delusional seeming thoughts of how this world really works. There is so much more to everything, Minds are like parachutes they only work when open. None of us have evidence to back our theories. Only knowledge built on models of prior knowledge, manipulated knowledge at that. We are living in a "fairy tale" world, created soley for another mind's objectives, maybe it is to worship the god "Wal-mart"? I do believe there is a spiritual battle going on, although I do not like to discuss religion. I find it more interesting to search for truth and to find a way to prove things that are evident. Maybe that is why I am labeled a conspiracy theorist. Whatever, I did jump the "sheeple" fence I suppose. What does matter is that we are being controlled by a government that is worshipping Moloch (Bohemian Grove), where they preform rituals of burning babies and such. One that may soon have global domination if not already. One that will stop at nothing to achieve their plans like it was in their minds since before Babylon or Nimrod. I know what these people are... I see their language. I see we have a fire inside us that burns bright. One in our hearts so hungry. A fire that is life, it is love. I think they shoot us... because they want it. That to me my friend is the wrong answer. So, I know this... If that is them, I am not. I represent truth and love. Is the only thing worth representing to me. I will leave you with a video I made about opposition and resistance to the elites. I will also leave you with one of the most important pieces of literature I have ever come across. 1st corinthians 13 Maybe we should focus some on what we do know is real... like family, friends, love, and afterall, we just had thanksgiving... maybe we should be thankful for what we do have. Children are precious, Mother is the name of god on all hearts and lips of children. This is the best definition of true uncontitional love i have found. I hope you all agree.

1 Corinthians 13
1 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Truth and Opposition

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

But a Klein Bottle 'folds' back unto itself without self destruction occurring.

So then, how can the Universe fold back unto itself without destruction?

Ribbit

Ps: You know about Black Holes, ever hear of a Black Ball?

I never said a thing about destruction though. Not sure where you got that from. Science believes that our universe will reach a point where it can no longer expand and that when it happens it will retract all the way back to a single point.... All in this universe will exist in a single point....Not fully destructed.

The universe can and does fold back into itself with out destruction. Not full destruction. The universe never fully dies.

So what that means is, if reincarnation exists and a universe is created after we die... Then after we reincarnate, your universe merely goes dormant...Not destroyed. Just dormant. Then after you die again...A new big bang and the universe comes back.

No, I have not heard of a black ball....

Side note regarding a universe folding in on itself. It is more than possible according to the theory of relativity. To open a worm whole is to fold the universe in on itself. Bringing two points in the universe closer together allowing you to travel long distances in a very short time.
edit on 26-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Sometimes I wonder if we are all the same person in different bodies..

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Then hell would be empty.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

no, hell then would b upon that one and all who are relative ones of true freedom

when satan is meant to hell for what he meant his freedom out of god, then true freedom would go to hell first according to god before sending there satan and any else meaning absolute free dimensions of his being

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I have pondered this thought many times, The conclusion I come to is the fact that all of us are alive and with this soul or "life force" whatever you want to call it. It is not just "self awareness". This life came from somewhere. We are all part of the same "big piece of soul" possibly a piece of our creator, linked in a never-ending cycle of life, Thus we are the same but different. The differences depend on genetics, what we have felt, decided, and become through our senses, and our programming. I heard a verse in a song from Megadeth that has stuck with me. Life can only be understood in reverse, but must be lived forwards. I mean, funny way of putting it, but this seems to be true from what I have experienced. Another way to look at things is this. Say we have a tree, the tree starts from a seed or focal point of life. As it grows it gives life to billions upon billions of cells, all the while being a part of it and carrying out their own functions. Years later the top is still the top, but what is commonly looked over is the dependency this top has upon the roots. The whole time "spitting" off new seeds to grow new life. Maybe it is like the movie Tooth fairy. Maybe our faith is what is needed to continue life for the "tree top"? If this is true and we are the roots, then the faith we have I do not find enough to "feed" god. something is wrong somewhere. Is our universe only a mole on god's foot. Maybe every atom of our body is a universe to many? If you are going to walk this path... I say to you. Look inside of yourself. Do not try to concieve of infinity, infinity goes both ways. The possibilities are endless. We can think until we all fall asleep but we must also realize that we must stay grounded... If not we might float away. I see everything as being frequency.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Perhaps hell does not exist though and is just a construct used by religion in an attempt to control the masses... "Do as we say or you will burn for eternity".

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by randyvs

Perhaps hell does not exist though and is just a construct used by religion in an attempt to control the masses... "Do as we say or you will burn for eternity".

What if perhaps and what if just don't cut it in the end. Perhaps you might even ask what if death doesn't exist ?
Well death doesn't actually exist. Because life is existence and death is simply a term for the absence of life.
What am I getting at ? If you haven't made a decision on whether or not hell exists? That is if you haven't progressed beyond perhaps this and what if that? I suggest you do before tomorrow, because like everyone else tomorrow could be it for you. I 've heard all the BS about religion being something the elite use to hold power and it amounts to pure crap ok? It's not even about religion at all. God has no religion and niether do I. But you would call me a Christian because I believe the Bible is Gods word. And I love Jesus Christ. Whatever to that.
I can not deny being a Christian because I would rather die than deny Christ. Religion ? I am what I believe.

The things that matter the most in this life are desecrated for a damn good reason. You want truth ? Well the truth is you have been led to believe the exact opposite of the truth. No perhaps about it. No persuasion no fear intended just the facts that I have accepted of what makes the most sense out of life. What can answer the most questions. The Bible does that hands down . Truth. Spend 12 minutres on this vid and tyou will know a little more truth.

You asked for it partner.

edit on 26-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join