It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth II is Direct Lineage of the Roman Caesars by blood! (Proven Fact)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Great post...I have worked on my family tree for about 3 years now, It's and interesting because my earliest American ancestors were the Allertons. From the research I have done pretty much anyone who is descended from the early colonists shares the same common ancestry with many Presidents, congressmen senators and Royalty. Most of the royalty of Europe all inter-married as well so it's not that uncommon to be related to these people and if one has time...and sorts through and seeks out the members of their own family tree..well you are probably related. SnF Cheers Coco

edit on 25-11-2011 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
My eyes! I'm related to Henry VIII. I can go back as far as 1000 years as thats as far as my father has gotten, unless he's done more research since the last time...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
so you're saying democracy, communism, monarchies and any other form of government's are a farce since the same people and their kin will always rise to the top of power.

and wars are only sibling and family rivalries, except they use real live armies to settle family squabbles.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
loving the thread. envious of your concentration levels!..lol.

your right the 1st reich is very much alive and now going for the fourth attempt/failure!! bunch of greedy scum bag pedophiles!

the city of london = the financial arm.

vatican city = the religious arm.

district of columbia[dc] = the military arm.

they are all separate entities to the country they are in!!

you may like this film,, see what you think- www.youtube.com...

namste
edit on 25/11/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

That is a truly excellent post and a lot of research. Wish I had the time to do that much digging, but it goes to show the power of the internet in no uncertain terms. We have to keep the internet unencumbered and free from political influence and interference lest this kind of data disappear from the public forum. S&F !!!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Very cool connection to the Ceasar family but your 'revelation' that we are 'serfs' is incorrect. We are free if we choose to be.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Very impressed by this post. Wow it took a 7th grader to make it news that all presidents were lineage of King James I. You've opened a real can of worms that no-one bothers to take the time to research. I think it goes way, way back.

What's intriguing is what makes these people the chosen ones? That's when I start thinking reptilian or not human. They know crap we don't, they are in control. The rabbit hole goes much, much, deeper. I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hiasyouwant

check out my post, 3rd above yours for the video.

food for thought

namaste
edit on 25/11/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

spot on my friend, it is all down to our mind set, our thoughts and actions!

they are all creative Energy, look at the world we've created so far with the present mind set!!!

namaste

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
We are free if we choose to be.

Thats not really true, your social security number makes you property of the federal reserve.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ajmusicmedia

QUOTE- Linking to Charlemagne is a perfect example; he never even existed.

Ummm, if you read the wiki facts, he did indeed exist, they even show a picture of his tomb. He was in fact Charles I, King of the Franks (768) and Emporer of the Romans ( 800- death in 814). While his story is heavily fictionized in places, that does not mean he didn't exist.
I also have other information on him on my CD. If you can prove he didn't exist, I'd love to see the facts and links to prove it. Thanks!

SK
edit on 11/25/2011 by SweetKarma because: extra info.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The only way you can be related to Henry 8th is through the female line. Henry's children did not have any children of their own. His son died before he could marry and his daughters, Mary and Elizabeth were also childless. No offense.

Cheers!
SK

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Maybe you should watch this..... Ring of Power: Empire Of The City www.youtube.com...
And yes its 5 hours long. It proposes that the son of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra(Caesarean), was the real Jesus Christ. Yes its complicated. Lol. But it goes on to say that the royalty goes back to the pharoahs of egypt.
This is a good movie, worth watching even at 5 hours. Even if the Jesus/Caesarean link is wrong, some really good stuff in this video. You can go to 1:30:00 to explain the royal connection.
edit on 25-11-2011 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Why does this matter?

you do realize that practically everyone has some sort of royal blood by this time. Plenty of presidents, kings, queens, and leaders had prostitutes, affairs, and relationships with practically anyone you can imagine.

What, do you imagine this royal blood to remain like a safe in specific groups? Gene pools don't work that way, I'm afraid. Somewhere out there is a man related to Jesus's grandfather. Doesn't make him the son of God.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SweetKarma
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The only way you can be related to Henry 8th is through the female line. Henry's children did not have any children of their own. His son died before he could marry and his daughters, Mary and Elizabeth were also childless. No offense.

Cheers!
SK

Yep you guessed correctly.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
...very old info about royal family and them relatives in US politics, i dont know how did U study conspiracy but this info is out almost 20 years thanks to David Icke and not only...
but thank U for a post anyway, i can imagine Your work behind this.
S@F

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-11-2011 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I applaud your diligence. You never know sometimes how many answers you can generate from one question. Thanks for your time...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.familyforest.com...

Some Famous Descendants of Eleanor of Aquitaine King Philip II of France
Queen Elizabeth II 19th great-granddaughter 19th great-granddaughter

Even more interesting than roman descent is the descendants of Eleanor of Aquitaine and king philip.
A good many of our politicians are descended from royalty.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
The question is: why wouldn't they want us to know this?

Descending from Caesar sounds a lot better than descending from a bunch of Germans.

If you look you can also find sites that say that English Royalty is descended from Jewish Royalty. It is especially popular with groups that say that "missing Tribes of Israel" migrated to England and then the United States and that all the Biblical promises to ancient Israel really apply to the US and UK rather than the modern state of Israel. If you buy all that, then I have bridge for sale that I can give you a real good deal on. [end sarcasm]

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The maniac who said that the British empire is dead and has been for forty years, can't think of it but had something to do with the Iran war. I just follow historical facts and see where the empire moves grounds. It is obvious since Lord Shelbournes treaty signing in 1763 after the Seven years war that the empire officially moved to London but continues practices of the Roman empire.

None of this is confusing, Napoleon despised the British but he was being used by another faction. That is how good they are at controlling and manipulating world events for their favour. Napoleon was used to destroy europe in bloodpath and that was by design. Hitler the same, he was used to destroy Russia but Britain didn't quite anticipate that Hitler would turn on em. This whole thing is by design and it is preplanned to a period dot.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join