It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens do NOT exist, here is PROOF

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Because you're not allowed to. Because they use frequency/lights/sheilding, can vanish, can transform into shape, hijack your mind which is like a computer with programs that define the 3d world of sensations around you, but nothing like that really exists around you, its just an ocean of energy waves, with critters like manta rays and cellular leeches and all kinds of things that we rarely see. Because unless you are seeking, or on on their program, or you have a past life connection to them, or they are interested in your progress in this world or have you on a study, you won't unless all things are revealed.

By the way, we all come from the cosmos, the Garden of Eden was off planet, and the whole history of the world is ET, and also influences from entities/spirit as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

starryskies.com...

watch.pair.com...

World Health Organization Logo

Oval Rug White House

Christ in the sky. He is the Alpha and Omega, the first and last.
In other words, he is great circle or period of rotation.

The terms Alpha and Omega, implying "first and last," are attributed to Jesus. But we are rarely given an explanation for what these terms truly pertain to. In fact, the terms refer to the uroboric circumpolar zone. They might also refer to other astrological circuits, such as that of Draco, or the sun's passage through the twelve signs, or the larger "Platonic" year lasting 25,920 years. The Greek letters for Alpha and Omega are similar in form to the Blade and Chalice, which represent the masculine and feminine hemispheres of consciousness.

www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com...

ET is real, and so a lot more. Also the history is not what people think, nor are religions. There is a truth underneath it all, and we have had great teachers too, but its squeezing out the truth of the pictogram and metaphors/parables that are needed.

This is a cosmic testing ground, school planet.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
As i usualy say: WE are the best proof that Aliens exist!...Meditate about that mate.

And for someone else somewhere in this universe, we will be aliens for them...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbra Sideralis

We're not the beast, that whole patriarchal lie and twist on the true knowledge is not even close to what is real. This is a dream school, and womb of the Mother, the tree of life is the Mother or Female energies, of unity, love, cooperation, the Spirit of Peace and Love, there are many symbols, some they emphasize alot in their paintings, even of shaman herbs, in all the religious arts and paintings, stolen from the druids, and natural grass roots people who were overall peaceful and cooperative. I call this the cult of the penis, personally, the phallyic symbols, obelisks and pyramids.

We just need to grow up here, and ETs are real, some are your family watching over, some are negatives. Depending on the awareness and frequency of earth, more good or bad can come in. Which is why they keep running a hell hole and for slaves, they the ruling class running on their reptilian brain portion, base instincts and smaller head, as in the cult I mentioned above, and boy do they like slaves.

Its all about Love, Peace, Unity, thats the ticket home.

I also believe that the circumpolar , and garden is different for each person and that the sacred geography of the sky, the star constellations, allows portals to different areas. So we've been inundated in the last era by some more dominating and harsh civiliations which made their suppression of the older wiser grass roots wisdom more possible, and that we need to wake up now.

ET also is here to wake people up who are close to doing so.
edit on 25-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You would have done better to state there is no proof aliens are visiting earth. To say we are the only life in this vast universe simply because they haven't knocked on our door with a fresh baked pie is going too far. However, I'm willing to accept your flawed logic if you can get the folks in the religious forum to agree to this same type of" proof" about their god.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Do you believe in god?

And yes we do have great technology, but if you think about it...After Roswell crash out technology has took off nd is getting better, the reason e can't find one or get good pics/vids. is quite simple, They are so advanced that even with great technology it would be pre k to them. believing in aliens is like believing in god just have to have faith.
edit on 25-11-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Tying into my links above: www.burlingtonnews.net...
Here is a list of links to all the red haired mummies they've found throughout the world.

We don't know the human history of this planet, Its all lies. Completely. You have to dig deep for the truth.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i've found in my studies that the most fanatic of alien hunters are usually people who can't accept religion. Now with that being said i'm fairly religious and follow ufo sightings as well, kinda like holding both sides of the same coin. So i neither refute or endorse claims from either side but what i can say for sure is that there is plenty of evidence to say that there was an Advanced Civilization in the past on this planet BUT saying that they are ET's is a stretch. Since they're usually depicted as just larger big headed humans anyways

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Its because once you see the truth lies and fairy tales don't appeal. The truth in them that you can squeeze out are good. And as for ET hunter, been an experiencer all my life, family as well, and to varying degrees aware, and in 2008, we were woken up via the sitings and awareness of the experiences, which included my then 17 year old son calling me out to watch the sitings and even choppers show up to chase ET, and he experienced missing time while up, several times, and like me actually saw the grey, mine was pink colored and more twig like body. So we have reasons. But once you follow the trail of awareness you can start decipher things. Even what they put in their paintings and art, those red buttons in Mario, are alot more, are only earthly symbols, and while the earth has many tools, its still all the dream.

With everything you have to look deeper and decipher what is being said, with every painting, picture, and in the religions too.

Earth is a cosmic school, we're all cosmic citizens, and the slavers here have taken over and abused ancient traditions, kept them for themselves and rule the planet with war, and inequality, for their own gain.

And for all the people who think ET is demonic or negative only. The ones in our lives, woke me up, and started the journey to understand this is about Love, Unconditional Love. The two into one the mystery school practices is not the man in the dress, though Yeshua does show the feminine and male energies being reflected in his selflessness and good works, turn the other cheek. And so his example is still good if you focus on that on ignore the rest. I believe they chose a real Teacher that they pounced on and hijacked. Because we're not left alone in the school unguided.

However, the two into one is not their male andgrogyny, and displacement of women, silencing them and the compassion and unity needed while they run their murderous barbaric hellzone, the cult of the penis.

The two into one is not the herbs they keep enshrining in their pictures and paitings throughout the ages.

The two into one is not a physical thing in this world, its not physical at all. Everything physical is just the tools, the props and the settings.

The two into one are the energies, and to exit the school, pass the tests, they need to be the higher frequency energy. So the best of the male and female energies. The teacher/architect/creator and preserver of freedom wedded to the love/sharing/equality/unity/compassion and teamwork/family of the woman. Both go hand in hand. Grass roots equality but freedom of expression.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by Zatox

Tell me, do you have proof of E.T's existing? show me one.

You see, you got this all wrong.

Let's start again. Now, where's the proof aliens do not exist?

Oh thats moronic. Prove to me fairies do not exist.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

You can never make this statement: "Aliens do NOT exist, here is PROOF"

Just simply... you can't....

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

OP, the only thing you have proved is that you are a troll.

Aliens or no aliens, you aren't the first dumbass that has started basically this exact same thread.

When does the idiocy end? Is there ever going to be a day when every genius wonder on the planet stops screaming PROOF PROOF PROOF, really... who gives a # about proof on the internet? Everything could be fake.
edit on 25-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
Well they don't exist and my evidence is no evidence of them existing, before you get all defensive like most Alien fanatics do, just hear me out..

For argument sake, lets say they DID exist, why is it that we always see a stupid looking photo with a dot on it and not the actual thing? We have great technology here on earth, they can't seem to capture one proper photo or video (100% of them are fake anyway)

Why is it that the Alien fanatics believe they do exist and try to believe so deeply? I am really curious about that question, so please do explain. For a second do you not think that this may be all some sort of "fun" the government created for you people so they draw attention away on what they are really trying to do?

I can go on and on and ooonnn! but it's just the same story over and over again with the fanatics.

For a time i use to believe too, honestly i did, and then this awesome feeling called common sense kicked my head so i understood what i had to.

Tell me, do you have proof of E.T's existing? show me one.

When I first read the topic listed....I thought....This has GOT TO BE someone I know messing with my personal private time....and FUN time activities. But as I continued to read.....It became evident that none of them were THAT BRILLIANT as posing THAT STUPID....as far as taking on an ALTERNATE IDENTITY AND EGO.

You see....you might think that a group of people who are by nature....VERY BRIGHT and gifted with MULTIPLE SKILLS asnd ABILITIES....would have no problem coming off on a web board as.....just some random guy who happenes to be not only posting on an E.T site....one of MANY on a site calles ATS....but also....just happens to have enough time and interet to actually CREATE A NEW TOPIC....a topic of which he states that not only does he not believe in E.T. but then CCHALLENGES ANYONE TO PROVE IT!

Thats when I knew that it couldn't be anyone I knew as the whole thing was so unbelievable in it's randomness that a true professional whould NEVER come to the point so soon in any act of applying disinformation. PLUS....is it was one of the people at the AGENCY....then they should be PROMOTED immediatly.....jusy for the SHEER GENIUS of ability to sould THIS STUPID as to fool even me! If it is one of you guys....I will buy the poster a case of whatever they prefer to drink!

Oh....if not....then this is just a bunch of bull for a topic....Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
well there is certainly is powerful evidence that life exists elsewhere.. we are that proof

we can confirm life on at least one planet.. and we have only been to one planet (physically) and we haven't even sent robots into any other solar systems.. so thus far we have explored one solar system in the universe and we can confirm that it has life.

thats 1 for 1!!! pretty good odds so far ...

now as one looks up at the night sky it's cant be proven that anything else lives and breathes out there,

BUT the odds are right there to look at ... and that's evidence .. billions of stars in our galaxy alone

i dont know that life elsewhere exists for a fact, but i find it to be extremely foolish based on the data we have to bet against it

thats my 2 cents

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
to the OP i consider the testimony of astronauts and military officials to be better proof of aliens existing then the uninformed opinion of some troll on an internet forum as proof they dont exist. Its wrong this thread has even this many replies, this person is fool beyond belief. My 2 cents

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Maybe it can't be proved that odd happenings that clearly involve thinking beings are "alien" to this planet, but there are way to many cases with evidence that something unknown is here with us. Like the Dyatlov Pass incident and the other one where the people of the tundra ..somewhere...saw round glowing objects that left behind pits dug in the peat.There was ton of evidence that it could not have been done by any men as there was no equipment marks and what they lifted out was a huge chunk of peat very deep weighing tons with no markings around the hole, perfect slice.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTJames
to the OP i consider the testimony of astronauts and military officials to be better proof of aliens existing then the uninformed opinion of some troll on an internet forum as proof they dont exist. Its wrong this thread has even this many replies, this person is fool beyond belief. My 2 cents

the only real "physical" evidence is the vastness on the universe itself..

testimony isint really worth the breath that was spent on it in such a matter..
lots of people say things.. like the op

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceg0at

yeah thats fair enough, i guess the earth is some thing like 450 000 000 years old so one planet out of the billions upon billions of planets some are bound to have sentient life and one of those could be 450 100 000 years old making 100 000 years more advanced than us, it stands to reason that alien life is out there

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
...possibly they do exist and they did and will visit Us

www.xenophilia.com...
aquapour.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
planetsave.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

oh dear - without omnicience - you cannot proove a negative proposition such as this

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Oh dear, it seems the OP has abandoned his thread. Good job everyone!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join