It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens do NOT exist, here is PROOF

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx
reply to post by Zatox

look at all of these wacky people who believe in this crazy, supernatural thing and they get together and talk about it and have conventions and obsess over it to the point of angrily defending it.

people believe in aliens, or want to believe i should say, for the same reason people are religious.. they need to be a part of something bigger. they need to feel like they have some sort of purpose in life because living and dying without meaning scares them.

you can replace aliens or religion with pretty much any fanatic group of people who strongly support something

Your argument, if there even is one in your post, is specious because you base it on the fringe minority. You're not disproving anything by doing that because there is the overwhelming majority of respectable and credible reporters of UFO encounters. There is no denying (in my opinion) that "something is going on"... the question is..what?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
you want proof? go outside, any night of the week, and look up. you'll see something if you're patient. come on man, at least try. i just don't understand how some peoples minds think. if you want to definitively say aliens don't exist you might as well believe in the bible, or santa clause, because thats how ridiculous you sound.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
HEY! 4711....you old SUN OF A GUN! LOL! I told you already.....certain groups KNOW AND HAVE SEEN AND EXPERIENCED E.T. LIFE!

Where is my proof? CUZ I SAID SO! THAT'S WHY! LOL! How are you?
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
HEY! 4711....you old SUN OF A GUN! LOL! I told you already.....certain groups KNOW AND HAVE SEEN AND EXPERIENCED E.T. LIFE!

Split Infinity

Hey Split.... All good over here...hope you can say the same.... Hey, that's what I'm saying... Just because I don't know doesn't mean I'm right...
I think I ate an alien disguised as a turkey yesterday.... haha :-)

Cheers

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This is interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Major US Intelligence Agency Reveals ET Contact,

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Stay ignorant.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It's a shame you didn't research, but proof are there: radar traces, radioactive readings after landings, contactees, some monuments, etc. It is not whether they exist or not but whether you know that they do or you ignore it.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Because the government created flying saucers and people somehow fell into the whole "there must be some other life form in there if the government has no explanation and they don't tell us about the flying object". I'm 90% sure that half of the alien fanatics believe that our government was taken over by them or they created us. I won't even begin to desribe what they think aliens look like, just watch Green Lantern. Aliens are fake, our government created Flying Saucers, get over it.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

Split Infinity

Hey Split.... All good over here...hope you can say the same.... Hey, that's what I'm saying... Just because I don't know doesn't mean I'm right...

Cheers

Yeah but they all taste like CHICKEN! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Split Infinity

Cheers

Yeah but they all taste like CHICKEN! LOL! Split Infinity

Yuck... Now I know what they serve at KFC.... :-)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Here is some proof that they DO exist, check it out homes

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
reply to post by Zatox

Because the government created flying saucers and people somehow fell into the whole "there must be some other life form in there if the government has no explanation and they don't tell us about the flying object". I'm 90% sure that half of the alien fanatics believe that our government was taken over by them or they created us. I won't even begin to desribe what they think aliens look like, just watch Green Lantern. Aliens are fake, our government created Flying Saucers, get over it.

Actually although your post is confusing real saucer shaped E.T. craft with REAL HUMAN MADE FLYING SAUCERS. YEAH! THATS RIGHT! REAL HUMAN MADE SAUCERS!

Hey! Even MORE SCARY!.......they were....ssssshhhhh.....finger to lips......CANADIAN MADE FLYING SAUCERS! The U.S. Military footed the bill but they were HOCKEY LOVING....51st STATE EXISTING......MOLSON DRINKING.....WAY TOO POLITE AND KIND OF CUTE IN AN ELMER FUDD HAT.....AND CONSTANTLY SAYING EEHH?.......CANADIAN BUILT FLYING SAUCERS! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

What is "Alien" to you? To me its anything not born of this earth. Trust me bro, we are not the only organisms(Aliens) in this galaxy much less the ever expanding universe. The possibilities of life are impossible to comprehend, furthermore it is impossible that it be impossible for other life to exist.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rekrul

The night sky on a clear night, in a remote area, can offer many possibilities. If not from above in the cosmos, then below in your own unconscious mind -it's one in the same anyhow.

"'That which is above is the same as that which is below"

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

SSSSSSHHH! Don't feed em this kind of intel - they'll probably Implode! Heil I bet most of them are seizuring right now!

Dont break the code of free will, they must ask 1st!!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Aliens DO exist. Want proof? Okay here is my proof:

You don't have evidence they don't exist.

End of proof.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Can't remember who said it but it was a few months ago:

"Oh this thread....again..."

I guess we don't exist either because there are people in the jungle who have never seen/met us (don't ask for sources because I don't have one but I'm sure you get the point).

Like always....it comes down to what you are willing to accept as evidence. If Anderson Cooper going Live to the White House where a UFO has just landed is what you expect...sadly that hasn't occurred yet...or has it?!?!(crazy alien fanatic remember).

My honest opinion I see it like this:

We are the center of the universe! Everything revolves around us! >> Well we orbit the sun but...our Sun is the center of universe! >> What the hell are these spiral nebulae thingys? >> Yes, but none of those stars have planets! >> Yes, but none of those planets have water! >> Yes, but none of those planets with water have life! >> Yes, but none of those planets have life more advanced than us.

So I guess my proof would be the fact we're always wrong.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
there are more suns in the universe than there are grains of sand on all the beaches of our earth combined.
on average every sun had about 5 planets. So, there are about 5 x more planets in the universe than there are grains of sand on all the beaches of our planet combined. Yet , you are saying that our planet is the only rock in the universe that harbors life. Right....The Lord must have had a day off ( offday) when he created life on earth/us...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Zatox

I cannot prove to you beings from other planets exist...but they do. I personally have seen UFO's and beings from other planets....can I prove that to you...no...but it did happen. Did I have a camera at the time....no. I would tell you how it happened...but I really don't think it would interest you.

i too saw beings that were definitely not humans, seen by others, and cats and dogs reacted to their presense, not my imagination.

once i got off my chair and walk up to him and stared at his face, the only time i was capable of movement.

if you should see an alien,
i would recomend an open mind as to what exists and as to how primitive and limited human understanding of physics is.
i saw people have serious mental hysteria over events that were very mild.
better to think like a teenager, and say this is cool.
be in the moment like a californian, enjoy the wonder of it all, don't let it drive you crazy, it's beyond human understanding, at least for now.

i can't see taking pictures with a camera, maybe a ufo, but not one of these highly intelligent and powerful beings.
good luck thinking and moving if you are ever in the presence, but an interresting thought.

i would make sure to have permission before taking a picture, even telepathy would be ok in asking, be polite.

edit on 25-11-2011 by citizen6511 because: add

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Your argument, if there even is one in your post, is specious because you base it on the fringe minority. You're not disproving anything by doing that because there is the overwhelming majority of respectable and credible reporters of UFO encounters. There is no denying (in my opinion) that "something is going on"... the question is..what?

yeah, thats one of the questions but, what i was referring to in particular from the op is the question, "Why is it that the Alien fanatics believe they do exist and try to believe so deeply?"

to me its all the same. the religious call them demons, the ufoers call them aliens. in my opinion its all just trying to find an supernatural explanation for natural events

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join