It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intense Feeling of Something Imminent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
For years I have suffered from depression, through all the years of medication, therapy and changes in life style to maintain a psychological balance, it is this feeling that has kept my suicidal tendencies at bay.Now I know they are two extremes you may not ever hear the typical sufferer of a mental illness say, but with ought it, I could honestly say that I would not be here making this thread tonight.

If I were to explain it to somebody, it would be hard to put it into words with ought sounding completely out-landish, But as of late, I'm finding more and more people are describing the exact same 'feeling' I have had for so many years. I can't fully describe what 'it' is, but 'its' big...on a global scale, some grand change is imminent, and we're all involved...To me, its getting stronger. I can hardly sleep now because if it.
Before I begin force feeding myself more medication....please can anybody tell me if theyre having the same feeling?
Please only honest and serious replies only.

edit on 21-11-2011 by Griffo515 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

You did not even tell us how you feel. Do you feel scared of the incoming event or do you feel excited? I do feel that something big is coming but I feel that it is for the good of mankind. So I am actually excited of the incoming big change that is coming.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your woe's,

I hope you can get some peace of mind.

I think the whole world can feel something big is on the horizon, we can all see the turmoil of our economy's, the endless wars, corruption and suffering.

But with the aid of the internet, people are becoming aware, even if occupy movement just don't get it.....

If there's a move to be made by the power structure, expect it soon.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

edit on 21-11-2011 by Soapusmaximus because: double post

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

About two years ago a friend came over to visit with me that I hadn't seen in a while. After enough drinks, I finally confessed "Can't you feel it coming?" Honestly I hadn't even fully verbalized it to myself yet prior to that point, and wasn't sure what I meant exactly. He kept asking "What?" and I just had to make that expression where you know the feeling, but you can't possibly describe it. I kept telling him that all the economic and political turmoil (this was prior to 2011's huge year, heh) was part of it, but only the surface result of a deeper change happening.

You aren't alone. "The winds of change are blowing..."

What form it will take, I don't know... but the more I explore the feelings/sensations the more convinced I am it's a good thing.

Namaste and I wish you the best in figuring out how you want to move forward from here.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

You did not even tell us how you feel. Do you feel scared of the incoming event or do you feel excited? I do feel that something big is coming but I feel that it is for the good of mankind. So I am actually excited of the incoming big change that is coming.

How I feel about it? Neither scared nor exited. As though I, along with everyone else, need to experience it to move on.
edit on 21-11-2011 by Griffo515 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

Exactly, I can't say I have ever tried to verbalize it before now...Its just becoming too much, even right now as I type this message, its almost midnight I'm medicated and should have been asleep 3 hours ago....
But thank you, your words mean a lot to me friend.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Funny you should post this just now. I've just explained this very thing to a friend of mine. There are huge changes afoot. You need to allow a very minimum of ten hours for sleep every night. You may not get that much, and often it will be very bad sleep, but you must allow as much time as your body could possibly need for it. It is the best way to cope with the energies and the changes they are producing at this time.

Depression is often one of those side effects of being a Sensitive. You know there is more and it affects you quite inexplicably. Don't worry about any of it though. It feels bad but it's not. It's just currents of energy that cause greater and lesser magnitudes of change. Try to feel amused by it, like when you swim in the sea and you suddenly feel a warm current - or a cold one! - just experience it, don't judge it. And certainly don't fear it! It will come nonetheless but resisting it is pointless. Just flow. Just float. You cannot change it but you can either go with it or you can let it sweep past you. It's your choice.

These are powerful times we live in. Follow your heart. But know your heart first.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

For years I have suffered from depression, through all the years of medication, therapy and changes in life style to maintain a psychological balance, it is this feeling that has kept my suicidal tendencies at bay.Now I know they are two extremes you may not ever hear the typical sufferer of a mental illness say, but with ought it, I could honestly say that I would not be here making this thread tonight. If I were to explain it to somebody, it would be hard to put it into words with ought sounding completely out-landish, But as of late, I'm finding more and more people are describing the exact same 'feeling' I have had for so many years. I can't fully describe what 'it' is, but 'its' big...on a global scale, some grand change is imminent, and we're all involved...To me, its getting stronger. I can hardly sleep now because if it. Before I begin force feeding myself more medication....please can anybody tell me if theyre having the same feeling? Please only honest and serious replies only.

I want to ask you something, why are depressed first of all? Is there a reason for your depression or you just feel depressed ? Has to be a reason. Does something bother you? From my knowledge, I would like to tell you is everyone in this life faces some sort of adventure. It could be fun or for some it can be harmful, it all depends in your past life karma. Depression is something you can personally can get rid of, its you who control your mind, nobody else. If something is really bothering you, let it be and ignore it. Move on in life, dont let anything distract your life, remember you are a given one chance to live on Earth, why ruin it. You can do so much stuff on Earth, there are so many activities. Get out there and enjoy life, and stop being depressed. If you stay depressed its going to get worse and its going to get harder for you to get out from it.

I was also suggest start chanting mantras, if a planet or a celestial body is affecting your mood, mantra will help you a lot and will get you out of depression.

Here is a link to all the mantras, there is a description for each mantra, so pick the one you think is right for you. www.devshoppe.com...

I would suggest Gayatri mantra to bring you happiness, this is the most powerful mantra in Hinduism. chant it 108 times daily. Good luck and be happy

edit on 21-11-2011 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Yes, I have this feeling at times. In symptomatology, it's referenced as "feeling or sense of impending doom".
It's anxiety, which as you know, accompanies depression quite often.

I handle it by consciously identifying it, and moving it out of my mind. Create distractions.

But yeah, it's a terrible feeling. Try to cope with it with "self-talk" before taking more meds.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

A reason? If I could pick one from the basket, it would possibly be the monotony of this thing we call a mainstream life. I know this is part of my journey, and I control my mind, but the emotional distortion that comes with this body make day to day life extremely hard. I walk through a shopping center and all I see is paper thin people with transparent personalities, I see, hear and feel absolutely everything around me, and its overwhelmingly depressing.
Fortunately, I life rather close to some beautiful forestry I go to on occasions to meditate., I will learn these mantras and try them there. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I am bipolar/manic depressive/social phobia etc. you get my point. I have to take meds through out the day to feel normal, to be normal. You are not alone, I feel your pain, and don't ever give up!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
OP you are awesome, and your avatar is priceless.

There's your "big thing" which would break the black markets.

Too bad this Executive seems to be just another UK Drug War Dope Inc tool, just like the rest.

Notice that BushCo controls Texas and Florida, the two channels for the black markets into the US.

So Odama is basically an invisible president, obviously keeping the black markets alive and well, and damaging the US as intended.

So hang on OP, because if the black markets turn white, the change you feel, will become real.

It's close imo. Hang in there, and be good and nice to others.

edit on 21-11-2011 by smallpeeps because: hmmm

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I feel it and have done for years.

I just can not see my future anymore if i try to look 10 years ahead its black I am scared. I think about it everyday the feeling that something bad is coming. My wife used to think I was nuts when I used to talk to her about it but in the last three months she has changed and also feels it she is a very logical thinker this is very out of the norm for her.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Read this article will help you out. Remember every planet in our solar system affects you, Saturn affects depression, and it might be based on your birth chart that Saturn is affecting you. Let me not get into astrology, but read the article, hope it helps.
astrologyden.com...

and one more thing, medication does not get rid of depression, so stop taking it , it only hurts your own body.
edit on 21-11-2011 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Yes, I have this feeling at times. In symptomatology, it's referenced as "feeling or sense of impending doom".
It's anxiety, which as you know, accompanies depression quite often.

I handle it by consciously identifying it, and moving it out of my mind. Create distractions.

But yeah, it's a terrible feeling. Try to cope with it with "self-talk" before taking more meds.

Its hard to say whether is anxiety or not given its this feeling that counteracts depressive tendencies. From a psychological standpoint, its logical to assume a disorder, but my gut feeling tells me its not.
I'm waiting for something...the same thing Ive been waiting for since before I was depressed.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
You are absolutely not alone. If things start to get exponentially weirder and weirder, I'd advise not reaching for the meds. Just roll with it. It's possible that with the introduction of P2P mass communication, we are undergoing a phase of social morphogenesis. I.E. we are self-organizing into a greater organism.

MORPHIC FIELD
A field within and around a self-organizing system that organizes its characteristic structure and pattern of activity. According to the hypothesis of formative causation, morphic fields contain an inherent memory transmitted by previous similar systems by morphic resonance and tend to become increasingly habitual. Morphic fields include morphogenetic, behavioral, social, cultural, and mental fields. The greater the degree of similarity, the greater the influence of morphic resonance. In general, systems most closely resemble themselves in the past and are subject to self-resonance from their own past states.

MORPHIC RESONANCE
The influence of previous structures on subsequent similar structures of activity organized by morphic fields. According to the hypothesis of formative causation, morphic resonance involves the transmission of formative influences through or across time and space without a decrease due to distance or lapse of time.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

A well placed Saturn gives patience, keen observation and ability to work hard. A bad Saturn, on the other hand, makes a person depressed, an escapist, lazy, quarrelsome, sorrowful, irresponsible creature, with tendencies towards drug abuse, and alcohol.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
From my knowledge, I would like to tell you is everyone in this life faces some sort of adventure. It could be fun or for some it can be harmful, it all depends in your past life karma. Depression is something you can personally can get rid of, its you who control your mind, nobody else.

Your knowledge is wrong, and not only is it wrong, it's irresponsible. I cannot imagine what the world would be like if other medical conditions were as stigmatized or trivialized as mental illnesses.

To suggest that someone with clinical depression not only caused their own illness, but can also "think it away", is rediculous. Clinical Depression is serious and it can no more be controlled with "mind control" than a brain tumor or colon cancer.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hey hey, another validation for the link between depression and people who are 'feeling things' that I've mentioned many times! I don't believe anyone would be surprised that there is a 'feeling' in the air with the political/social/financial climate the way it is. The New Age hoohaa is marching strong right now with the 2012 crap rolling around. Just don't fall into the rabbit hole that you have special 'powers' and/or are 'Indigo' or something, and you'll be fine. Everyone's a bit down right now, but we're still right here in the 3rd dimension. Stay strong, my friend.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join