It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Yourself - You ARE Energy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I totally agree with Einstein and the Indian man. I also do not identify or have pride in the country I was born in and see the problem with identification.
Them and us mentality is used to divide humanity.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Re: "Nationalism" aka "Worship" = 'War Ship' It mentions religion™ but it works for just about anything. e.g. Ford vs. Chevy

Gleaned from ATS™ back when ISIS™ was the 'foe de jour' (author as of now = Unk.)

Worship equals War Ship.
It is disguised as "worship" but it is truly War Ship. Yes, get that initial giggle out and continue reading My words, as 'worshipping' is the biggest reason for wars.
Those men who build languages for MASSES to think in, are very versed in metaphysical natures.
When You pray to something that You do not know is truly there, You join the 'War Ship'. You worship something You don't know of and cannot see. You divide Yourself from Yourself and everyone around You.
Well in this language We call this "Blind Faith" Now when You have many factions worshipping, just different names that are man made, now there is 'division', the opposite of being WHOLE.
Now You've entered the 'War Ship' You clash with those who pray to the SAME CONCEPT under different names (Gods have no identity, just bogus names Man made up) This is inferior mentality.
Even though they are all human, all came from the SAME SOURCE, all are 5-based beings (think pentagram geometry)
One becomes concrete in what they worship, they judge and demonize those not praying to the same NAME.
Now You have war/division.
ISIS is defending it's concepts because the ONLY power those who join the War Ship have is physical chaos to those who oppose. Internally their people are weak and are not worthy to ascend to their internal potentials.
STOP worshipping and start accepting ALL, no matter the name they worship and if Your 'TRUTH' needs to be pushed then how TRUE is it really?
Truth needs no book, no doctrine, no dogma, no heirarchy. Truth stands on it's own, the rest is just pushing to compete with Truth and that is falsehood.

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

if Your 'TRUTH' needs to be pushed then how TRUE is it really?

This right here is a quotable quote.
If your truth divides then how is that at all helpful?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Now You're logging...

Would You like to answer almost ALL the Jeopardy™ questions? Start taking in EVERYTHING, not taking the time to judge whether it is "good" or "bad" Give it like 9 days and then watch Jeopardy™. e.g. "There is no "good" or "bad" there just 'is'... ••• Caution ••• Folks will be more 'agreeable' because everything 'is' sure, it'll remind You of the Tao Te Ching quote "The One who knows does not talk and the One who talks does not know..." And You'll certainly notice folks sure like talking about their own 'Self' (the "other You"...) Then You will SEE how correct Lao Tzu really is.

Also look at these 2 herbs:

"Amla"

"Holy Basil"

See what pops up...

Asante

Stay Hydrated

Especially if when reading this:

www.sunfell.com...

It seems to 'move around' while You're reading it...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
It's a bit unclear but I suspect it's because of this speech:

He seems to be a bit of a hero among those who are intrigued and entertained by conspiracy entertainment. But it's indeed a bit weird to put his picture right in between the pictures of Bohemian Grove members (or visitors).
edit on 9-1-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Note what a journalist had to say in 1982 when Israel’s military advance into Lebanon prompted much comment on what is behind the hatreds that seem to pervade the Middle East. “The great tragedy,” observed Dennis Braithwaite of The Toronto Sun, “is that the Israelis and the Palestinians, both Semitic peoples, should be warring at all over territory in which both are at home and could logically share in peace.” In Braithwaite’s opinion, “all that really divides them is religion; the rest is rationalization, propaganda, lies. . . . Take religious fanaticism out of the equation, and what have Arab and Jew left to fight about?”

But the columnist noted that religious hatreds are not limited to the Middle East: “Observe the insanity in Northern Ireland, where two conceptions of the Christian religion have caused people who look alike, talk alike and spring from the same soil, to lock themselves in a death struggle that baffles the outsider. What but religion keeps the IRA and the Ulster Defence League in constant plots of assassination and reprisal? When they’re interviewed on television, you can’t tell one from the other.”

Braithwaite went on to state that “religion is but one form of nationalism, the concept of ‘them’ and ‘us,’ . . . the greatest threat of all to mankind’s future.”

I guess things have improved somewhat in Northern Ireland, but I suspect the Catholics and Protestants still don't like eachother very much there.

Not to worry though:

The End of False Religion is imminent!

What Obstructs Universal Brotherhood? Awake!—1981

...The Encyclopædia Britannica says that Machiavelli “founded the science of politics for the modern world.” “Machiavellianism” is now a word meaning the political principle “that any means however lawless or unscrupulous” may be used by a ruler to maintain his power.

Such politics has plagued this 20th century. Wars, coups, corruption, horrible violence and terrorism are all manifestations of it. Politics divides the East from the West. It divides nations, cities (such as Berlin) and even families. Politics is one of the most divisive influences of mankind.

Closely related to such politics and often exploited by political leaders is the spirit of . . .

Nationalism

On this subject an amusing story is told about an army chaplain in Scotland who, at a new military camp, asked for volunteers to convert an old barn into a chapel. In the absence of the chaplain the volunteers painted in large letters above the altar: “Scotland forever and ever.” The surprised chaplain asked them to make the sign a bit more religious. They did. The inscription then read: “Scotland forever and ever. AMEN.”

Scotsmen are known for being very proud of their country. But they are not alone in this. For example, English children, especially in the days when the British Empire was dominant in the world, were fed nationalistic fervor from earliest childhood. They were taught to believe that ‘Britannia Rules the Waves,’ and that the English are a superior nation, blessed by God.

In every nation similar feelings are promoted by politicians who know that a strong nationalistic spirit serves their purposes well. But their purpose may not be in the best interest of people. In an article entitled “Nationalism Is Alien to True Patriotism,” columnist Sydney J. Harris observed: “Nationalism means ‘going along’ with a Hitler or a Stalin or any other tyrant who waves the flag, mouths obscene devotion to the Fatherland, and meanwhile tramples the rights of people.”

Too, as the story of the chapel in Scotland shows, nationalism and religion often go together. Wrote Dr. Robert L. Kahn, a rabbi: “Religion and Nationalism always tend to go hand in hand. In times of war, particularly, . . . ‘For God and Country’ becomes a sort of battle cry. This has always been so. [In World War II] one of the popular songs was the war-whoop of a chaplain, ‘Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition.”’

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Truth stands on it's own, the rest is just pushing to compete with Truth and that is falsehood.

Ah yes, but...

“What Is Truth?”

THAT question was cynically posed to Jesus by the Roman Governor Pontius Pilate. He was not interested in an answer, and Jesus did not give him one. Perhaps Pilate viewed truth as too elusive to grasp.​—John 18:38.

This disdainful attitude toward truth is shared by many today, including religious leaders, educators, and politicians. They hold that truth​—especially moral and spiritual truth—​is not absolute but relative and ever changing.
This, of course, implies that people can determine for themselves what is right and what is wrong. (Isaiah 5:20, 21) It also allows people to reject as out-of-date the values and moral standards held by past generations.

The statement that prompted Pilate’s question is worth noting. Jesus had said: “For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth.” (John 18:37) Truth to Jesus was no vague, incomprehensible concept. He promised his disciples: “You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”​—John 8:32.

Where can such truth be found? On one occasion, Jesus said in prayer to God: “Your word is truth.” (John 17:17) The Bible, written under divine inspiration, reveals truth that provides both reliable guidance and a sure hope for the future​—everlasting life.​—2 Timothy 3:15-17.

Pilate indifferently rejected the opportunity to learn such truth. What about you? ...

Of course, the people who think that way about truth (as not being absolute but relative, see bolded part, or viewing truth "as too elusive to grasp"), seem to have forgotten the following synonyms for the word "true":

absolute/factual/conclusive/correct, without error

Which you can see on the thesaurus.com website, under the heading "accurate" (adjective: correct, without error). Which means, yes, truth is absolute, not relative. Just like you said, "truth stands on it's own", it is not dependent on someone's beliefs or opinion about the matter. And according to Jesus, the truths that matter most to humanity, can be found in 1 particular book:

The BIBLE - Accurate History, Reliable Prophecy (documentary)

It even talks about the so-called New World Order at the end in that documentary. As does the Bible (in different terminologies).

Just because the text was mentioned before but not quoted, Isaiah 5:20,21:

20 Woe to those who say that good is bad and bad is good,

Those who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness,

Those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe to those wise in their own eyes

And discreet in their own sight!

Some examples:

Bait-and-Switch Atheist Propaganda

Psychology: Dawkins&Krauss selling the philosophy and contradiction that nothing is something

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Nothin

I'm a 'fresh Man' In these lakes if I fall out I can just stand up, plus I'm in the Manatee Breeding/Winter home so it is "No Wake". Plus with the Ranger™ bass boat when the Bass aren't biting I do an "Apocalypse Now" type thing in the canals at top speed... Win/Win

Nice that the local folks call you the Fresh-Prince of the Florida swamps!

Hope nobody thinks you were fishing for manatee...

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Hi Nothin!
I do feel your tree example fits in, and I incorporate it into my thoughts. Thank you!

And yes, knotted up energy is pretty much what I mean by 'tangled.' If you think of stubbing your toe, much of the force of your forward momentum (energy) gets concentrated in that single area in a moment's time, without an outlet. Or a fall or a sprain... same thing. I believe we can 'move' this tangled energy with intention, breathing, OM, sun/barefoot therapy, etc.

I love Tesla. I would love to have him over for dinner and just shoot the breeze with him. Hopefully he could gear down his amazing brain to relate on my level, lol. (His spark has returned to source, of course. Do you believe the source is accessible to us mortals? I do.)

What is Source? It is the Divine, and I just cannot fathom its complete nature. My human vessel keeps my perceptions too finite. But somehow my Spirit knows. I know it loves me. I know it's there. When I am still and quiet, I learn things from it.

It is a joy to contemplate trees. Our elegant elders.

Their 'knots' are an essential part of them. In our foolishness: we call their knots "defects".

If we exist in a perfect universe: would-not our 'tangles' be righteous, in that they seem to exist, and they are whatever they are?

Can you ponder the 'source', from a tree?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Wait a minute (human minute and NOT like folks who try and explain why TheBible™ really makes sense (cents)

You're trying to prove the point that We should read TheBible™ by using quotes from TheBible™ ? Don't type Us, "Pastor Dave" or whomever You're getting Your religion™ from told You You had to go to Church™ right? And the ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN is through Jesus right?

Just to make sure We're debating the same 'rule book' You are typing about the King James Version II; 3rd re-write; 4th re-vision, that one right?

If it is indeed TRUE why does it keep changing?? The definition of TRUE is something that will NOT change...

Perhaps You can amaze Us about Your knowledge of the Gospels, not the ones the scribes (copiers) allowed in, but the Gospels from the Apostles Jesus took 'deeper' From His "ol Lady" Mary and His trusted friend Judas...

Oh, that Jesus... The one with Blue eyes and honey brown hair. The Jesus most of the world just got done USING (Again) to enrich the "money changers"...

Go KNOCK on someone else's door...

NO SOLICITING ESPECIALLY ORGANIZED RELIGION™

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Hi Nothin!
I do feel your tree example fits in, and I incorporate it into my thoughts. Thank you!

And yes, knotted up energy is pretty much what I mean by 'tangled.' If you think of stubbing your toe, much of the force of your forward momentum (energy) gets concentrated in that single area in a moment's time, without an outlet. Or a fall or a sprain... same thing. I believe we can 'move' this tangled energy with intention, breathing, OM, sun/barefoot therapy, etc.

I love Tesla. I would love to have him over for dinner and just shoot the breeze with him. Hopefully he could gear down his amazing brain to relate on my level, lol. (His spark has returned to source, of course. Do you believe the source is accessible to us mortals? I do.)

What is Source? It is the Divine, and I just cannot fathom its complete nature. My human vessel keeps my perceptions too finite. But somehow my Spirit knows. I know it loves me. I know it's there. When I am still and quiet, I learn things from it.

Their 'knots' are an essential part of them. In our foolishness: we call their knots "defects".

If we exist in a perfect universe: would-not our 'tangles' be righteous, in that they seem to exist, and they are whatever they are?

You are wise beyond your years, Nothin!
(LoL, no clue how old you are, but still, your post brought me to ponder.)
Tangles, are messages to learn from. The crick in your neck from the way you carried your stress yesterday. To value its lesson and release the stress with the stretch that relieves the crick... when you are ready to let it go. The tree reveals its battle scars, and yet it stands tall, resilient. No shame in releasing the tangles, in shaping them and honoring their message, and no shame if they still show. We are as triumphant as the trees, because we are still here!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You're trying to prove the point that We should read TheBible™ by using quotes from TheBible™ ?

No. Some of the factual evidence that is available to evaluate the reliability and accuracy(/truthfulness) of the Bible is discussed in the documentary I linked. Or some of the other videos in the same playlist. Which you probably don't want to watch. I understand your aversion against any quotation of bible verses or something that is described therein regarding what Jesus taught, as I understand your aversion against what you refer to as "organized religion" and what makes me think of the counterfeit forms of Christianity that claim to teach what the Bible teaches but in reality teach their own doctrines that often contradict with the Bible. I alluded to those as well in my other commentary in this thread. I'm also quite familiar with the depiction of the scenario or character of someone using circular reasoning by quoting something from the Bible to prove something in the Bible, as I'm familiar with those who actually do it that way sometimes with the effect of further confirming that notion in the heads of those who are already biased against any information from the Bible (confirmation bias). Finding those people to be members of Christendom (the earlier mentioned counterfeit forms of Christianity that are also described and predicted in the Bible). I have concluded from the evidence available to me that this is an effect of what the Bible refers to as "this system of things" (and some other things that I don't want to get into because such a discussion in detail doesn't seem that appropiate in this thread; but I don't want to keep you in the dark regarding what ways of reasoning and arguments are programmed or conditioned into your mind by this system of things, which includes popular media that fuels this aversion to the Bible and any serious evaluation of it). After all, any serious evaluation of the Bible does require one to know what it says first, so quotations are in order in this process of evaluating it in comparison with the factual evidence in the manner it is done in that documentary I spoke of.

The aversion you feel also causes you to read "solicitation" into my comment, but I was merely sharing what I was reminded of when reading some of the things you said. I could do the same in response to some of the questions you asked about different translations and ways of translating the Bible over the centuries as languages change and our way of using words changes, or way of describing facts changes, or alternate ways of describing a fact, but you don't seem to be very openminded to that type of information or considering those realities in one's reasoning and rhetorical questions that again follows a familiar pattern that is heavily popularized in this system of things (i.e. that I'm very much familiar with, if I think I can avoid offending someone with it but still give them a heads-up about it, I sometimes call it "programming 101"). This guy has a similar way of putting it when he talks about the aversion he had against the Bible after 4:45 (the video also talks about the Bohemian Grove, seeing that the subject came up in this thread).

The earlier linked documentary, also relates to some of the things he's alluding to in the video above but does not fully understand or know the right details about. And he hasn't figured out yet Christendom's true face, so he's ensnared by those teachings now (the Bible describes 2 main components of control and influence on the masses, the person in the video above is only talking about one, I think at some point he calls it "this Matrix" rather than "this system of things"):

edit on 10-1-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Here is today's dose of helpful videos:

This one has an energy bit, right 'round the 1:00 min. mark-

www.youtube.com...

And this one:

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Here is today's dose of helpful videos:

This one has an energy bit, right 'round the 1:00 min. mark-

www.youtube.com...

And this one:

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy

Thank you, the first one was really pertinent right now. I am as a butterfly emerging from some dark cocoon. I am feeling very spiritual and connected. There is so much I want to say. I've been journalling, and what I write is either new routines I have begun, quite organically, or quotes/sayings that press upon me, and just whatever enters my mind that I know matters.

I know that you have been having a parallel debate on this thread, and I have been in the stands watching it play out, and am perfectly happy to host it in this thread!

To /u/whereislogic I want to say: Spiritual Discernment. It is a thing. You cannot tell someone else what the Holy Spirit is saying to them. If you speak against what Spirit has delivered, are you not blaspheming the Holy Spirit (the unforgivable sin, says Jesus.) Also, the 'words in red' are so misused. What do they mean to YOU? Don't tell someone else what they mean to them.

And to you, /u/JimNasium, I hope you didn't throw out the baby with the bathwater! What Jesus is quoted as saying about the Holy Spirit, The Way, the power of Belief, Seek and ye shall find, and more, have spoken to me. They are worth exploring, including the ones not included in the Bible (b/c some men voted long ago and decide they weren't divinely inspired.) I know how the books of the Bible have have a sketchy history, but there are messages in and around the 'words in red' that got thru, or can get thru... seek and ye shall find!
edit on 1/10/2019 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Don't get Me wrong, I LOVE Jesus The Chris† and if allowed enough time, can explain how Jesus is HERE/Now but many don't get to experience/mingle/meld because their eyes/heart is buried in a book explaining what that relationship SHOULD be. That is one of the main reasons I no longer play Christmas™. The very last guy that would want You to go out and cut down a perfectly LIVING tree, bring it home and decorate it w/shiny trinkets and blinking lights; go out and risk Life & Limb all whilst Your STRESS level increases worrying if You bought the right gift; then get deeper in DEBT to the "money changers" Weren't those the same guys that killed Jesus in TheBible™, sure J is all about 'forgiveness' but I don't think He would mind if I draw My own line.. In for a .10¢ ; In for a $1.00

Let God; Let Go..

Did You have a minute to peruse:

www.sunfell.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Don't get Me wrong, I LOVE Jesus The Chris† and if allowed enough time, can explain how Jesus is HERE/Now but many don't get to experience/mingle/meld because their eyes/heart is buried in a book explaining what that relationship SHOULD be.

Then we are along the same path! I do one day want to hear your experience. I'm off to read your link.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Hi Nothin!

You are wise beyond your years, Nothin!
(LoL, no clue how old you are, but still, your post brought me to ponder.)
Tangles, are messages to learn from. The crick in your neck from the way you carried your stress yesterday. To value its lesson and release the stress with the stretch that relieves the crick... when you are ready to let it go. The tree reveals its battle scars, and yet it stands tall, resilient. No shame in releasing the tangles, in shaping them and honoring their message, and no shame if they still show. We are as triumphant as the trees, because we are still here!

Thanks. You are generous.

Maybe indeed messages. Information? Data? Potential lessons?
Some kind of message, that let's one know that what they have been doing, is not in harmony with what is?

Yet perhaps even more, as knots in a tree may come from cuts, breaks, injuries, but often come from the branches that were grown as a younger tree, that were integral in the subsequent growth.
Some battle-scars, some growing pains, some misunderstood energy behavior?

Back to pondering trees: have you ever been able to contemplate a tree, until it's physical qualities largely are see beyond, and it's energy-qualities, (as we imagine them), become more primary than the physical structure?
At this point: it can be imagined that the skyward reaching of the physical branches, is the energy of the tree, reaching up for more nourishment. And so the physical parts of the tree are grown, to counter gravity, and support the 'will' of the tree's energy.

(Don't 'know' these things. They are merely thought-exercises/temporary ideas/observations/musings/contemplations).

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Back to pondering trees: have you ever been able to contemplate a tree, until it's physical qualities largely are see beyond, and it's energy-qualities, (as we imagine them), become more primary than the physical structure?
reply to: Nothin

I honestly can't say that I have. But now I do want to, haha. I feel a particular affinity towards trees, and I sometimes lay hands on them or hug them, and just feel the love. I also talk to my house plants. I have an aloe vera that is probably 20-ish years old. It's like.. a friend?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Trees are antennas for those who wish/want to commune with The Creator, Hunab Ku..

Segue for You My friend... Your 'trip' through the TALL trees starts at :52 Enjoy Your ride.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Ha I do that, I don't trust flies either lol

But yeah I'm talk to trees... When nobody's looking

There's trees I visited at kelburn country park
Nearby that are over 1000 years old
You could feel them
Cosmic

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>