It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Yourself - You ARE Energy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: Nothin

Nein... I MUST cite You Fur immer.. I even have a videoclip

www.youtube.com...

You know what lasts for-ev-er? Nothin...
Ok: that was bad.

Will see your Fur immer:

And will raise you one Nothin lasts forever, but there is always hope for restoration:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Get it vibing at 432 mhz. and You just 'may' cure YourSelf.. That is/was the purpose behind Stonehenge. The FREE rocks were replaced by medicine PROFESSIONALS read: $$$$

Same reason "they" went with Edison instead of Tesla: $$$$$$

Why Cannabis was outlawed, besides "white women smoke it and lay down with negroes and jazz musicians: $$$$

A shorty and one to listen to @Bedtime also known as: " Ni Ni"

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I often get asked why I rake the sand/dirt @the dog park; I've hand raked a trail on the perimeter in lieu of "just sitting" (non-positive energy, especially 'round Erection Season) I started answering that it is "like a zen garden and My ode to the Buddhist thought on "impermanence".. After getting way more than a few "Huh?... What?...." They see Me w/My rake and say "So You're the one who rakes the trail?...." If answering "No, I don't know who does that, some idiot probably..." doesn't work I tell them the machines at the YMCA™ either have a line or someone left their sweat on the machine, this is "less headache.."

You wouldn't know it but it is a GREAT WORKOUT!! I'm in better shape (minus broken back/neck) now at 55 than when I was playing pro baseball and for sure than when I was a cop hahaha 120/72 cholesterol went from 373 to 153...

Who woulda thunk?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Oh cool, thanks!

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: Nothin

Thanks.
Funny that this thread has been revived.

How have your ideas on energy evolved since then?

I know! And thanks for stopping by!
And funny you should ask, because my ideas have evolved. Here are some understandings I've come to. Some of them sound rather 'out there' but you asked, haha.

* Matter (including your body) is solidified energy. Parts of your body being more solid than other parts of course. But flow of energy is the constant that keeps you alive and animated. In death, it all becomes stagnant except the spark of life, which returns to the source.

* Pain in the body is 'tangled' energy that is not flowing as it should, and can be mitigated by encouraging the natural flow, or in the case of an injury, patience to allow the energy to dissipate. Stand barefoot in the grass with the sun warming the crown of your head, and feel the energy flow thru you. Imagine it working out parts of the 'tangles' as it goes.

* Sound vibration is a powerful form of energy. Especially sound we create with our own utterances, because it sends the vibrations throughout our body on the way out. If you sit still and do the "OM" sound loudly, and try to 'move' it up and down your spine or around your body, it actually feels like you are able to do this. Then focus it on an area of pain or concern. Is it psychosomatic? I don't know, but if it works, who cares, haha.

Perhaps "out-there" amongst regular folks, but fits right-in here on ATS.

* Matter as energy: am able to understand your idea, when thinking of how a tree stores energy it's whole life, and then after it's death, it can release that energy in the form of intense heat, in a wood-stove, for example.
Does that fit your ideas?

* Am still thinking about pain and injuries as tangles. Could we think of that sorta-kinda as knots as well?
Still needs some mental gymnastics here, but kinda feel what you're getting-at.

The barefootin' is rather limited 'round these parts, as the ground is covered in snow and ice for almost 5 months of the
year.

* Yes: sound vibration. Yes!
"If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." --Nicola Tesla.

Whatever works: works, right? The purveyors of scientism, and determinism, don't like that argument, LoL...

What 'source', do you figure this 'spark-of-life', returns to?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Hauling-in those big Bluefish probably keeps you in shape as well, no?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

It is, by perceived necessity, released out of fear and not actively projected (Love) and manifests in harmful ways, such as hateful words and hurtful actions. (The phrase 'letting off steam' is quite applicable!) ...

... What thoughts came to you as you read it?

What is provoking the Age of Rage?

A man is shot dead while sitting at a bar in Prague, in the Czech Republic. Why? The gunman was annoyed by the loud music the victim was playing on his personal cassette player. A motorist is clubbed to death with a hockey stick at an intersection in Cape Town, South Africa. His attacker was apparently upset because the victim had flashed his lights at him. A British nurse living in Australia has her front door kicked in by an enraged former boyfriend; he soaks her with petrol, sets her on fire, and leaves her to die.

Are reports of rage—road rage, domestic rage, air rage—being blown out of proportion? Or like cracks in the walls of a building, are they just the visible warnings of a serious underlying problem? The facts indicate that the latter is true.

On the road, “reports of violent traffic incidents have increased nearly 7 percent per year since 1990,” states a recent report from the American Automobile Association (AAA) Foundation for Traffic Safety.

In the home, rage is rampant. For example, police in the Australian state of New South Wales witnessed a 50-percent increase in reported cases of domestic violence during the year 1998. Every fourth woman in that country who is married or lives in a de facto relationship has suffered violence by her partner.

In the air the story is similar. The threat of airline passengers’ suddenly snapping and attacking staff, fellow passengers, and even pilots has prompted some of the world’s major airlines to provide their cabin crews with special harnesses designed to bind violent offenders in their seats.

Why do growing numbers of people seem incapable of restraining their emotions? What prompts these acts of rage? Is it actually possible to control these feelings?

Why the rise in rage?

To have rage is to feel or exhibit intense anger. Acts of rage result when anger is allowed to build until it erupts in a violent outburst of emotion. What we put in our mouths may also be nourishing anger. Two large-scale studies have shown that increased hostility is linked to cigarette smoking, alcohol consumption, and an unhealthful diet. These epidemic life-style habits fuel stress and frustration—frustration that erupts in the form of swearing, impatience, and intolerance.

Commenting on the relationship between incivility and crime, Dr. Adam Graycar, director of the Australian Institute of Criminology (AIC), observes: “A renewed focus on respect and civility may be one of the most significant steps towards reducing petty crime.” The institute advocates exercising patience, showing tolerance, and refraining from swearing. Failure to do so, it claims, can turn disorderly behavior into criminal behavior. Ironically, a form of relaxation chosen by many to relieve frustration and stress actually encourages intolerance and rage. How?

“Children and adults flock to cinemas to watch depictions of death and destruction. The market for violent videos is vast and lucrative. ‘War toys’ remain popular with many children, if not always with their parents. Televised violence is greatly enjoyed by many, both adults and children, and television has an important role in the transmission of cultural values,” states an AIC report. How does this relate to outbursts of rage on the street and in the home? The report concludes: “To the extent that a society condones violence, the values of individuals within that society will develop accordingly.”

Many individuals today would argue that venting anger is just a natural response to stress, an unavoidable reaction to our high-pressure, aggressive society. Is it true, then, that the popular notion, “When angry, let it out,” is actually good advice?

Should rage be controlled?

Just as an erupting volcano wreaks havoc on those living around it, so too a person who expresses intense anger harms those living around him. He also critically damages himself. In what way? “Acting on anger leads to even more aggression,” states The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). According to research, men who manifest anger “are more likely to be dead by age 50 than those who do not.”

The American Heart Association similarly states: “Men who experience outbursts of anger have twice the risk of stroke as men who control their tempers.” These warnings are relevant to both sexes.

What advice really works? Notice the similarities between the advice of secular authorities and that of the most widely distributed authority on human relations, the Bible.

Manage Anger—Avoid Rage

Dr. Redford B. Williams states in JAMA: “The simplistic advice, ‘when angry, let it out,’ is unlikely . . . to be of much help. Far more important is to learn how to evaluate your anger and then to manage it.” He suggests asking yourself: “(1) Is this situation important to me? (2) Are my thoughts and feelings appropriate to the objective facts? (3) Is this situation modifiable, so that I don’t have to have this anger?”

Proverbs 14:29; 29:11 “He that is slow to anger is abundant in discernment, but one that is impatient is exalting foolishness. All his spirit is what a stupid one lets out, but he that is wise keeps it calm to the last.”

Ephesians 4:26 “Be wrathful, and yet do not sin; let the sun not set with you in a provoked state.”

Frank Donovan, in his book Dealing With Anger—Self-Help Solutions for Men, recommends: “Escaping anger—or, more specifically, escaping the scene and other people in your angry episode—is a strategy which has special importance and value at the higher levels of anger.”

Proverbs 17:14 “The beginning of contention is as one letting out waters; so before the quarrel has burst forth, take your leave.”

Bertram Rothschild, writing in the journal The Humanist, states: “Anger . . . is primarily one’s personal responsibility. The reasons to become angry exist in our heads. . . . The few times anger worked for you pale in comparison to the multitude of times it made things worse. It is far better not to produce the anger than to experience it.”

Psalm 37:8 “Let anger alone and leave rage; do not show yourself heated up only to do evil.”

Proverbs 15:1 “An answer, when mild, turns away rage, but a word causing pain makes anger to come up.”

Proverbs 29:22 “A man given to anger stirs up contention, and anyone disposed to rage has many a transgression.”

Source: What Is Provoking the Age of Rage? Awake!—2002

Song 141 Searching for Friends of Peace (with lyrics)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Hey Jim, di u know the best cannabis for meditating and having obe, would it be sativa or indica, or a specific strain.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Domestic abuse took a major rise when EastEnders the soap done a long drawn out affair basing it on the fear of Trevor the woman beater, a child gets mauled by a devil dog in papers and then it happens again and again, plane crashed, wow not seen that in a while then boom happens twice again in short time, these are no coincidences, these are because of the power of collective human conscious, we are far more powerful than we know. We concentrate on misery we bring more misery, it's why the MSM keep the fear rolling.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Maybe the ritual cremation of care is working.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I'm a 'fresh Man' In these lakes if I fall out I can just stand up, plus I'm in the Manatee Breeding/Winter home so it is "No Wake". Plus with the Ranger™ bass boat when the Bass aren't biting I do an "Apocalypse Now" type thing in the canals at top speed... Win/Win

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Hey Jim, di u know the best cannabis for meditating and having obe, would it be sativa or indica, or a specific strain.

I couldn't rightly type (say) as I'm a Medicinal 'wake & bake' so if I get out of My 'headspace' then "Yea" but if I don't get out of My 'headspace' "Yea" (anyway). I get My trips mostly by 'gearing up for it'

But I did find You a couple links:

broadly.vice.com...

astralhq.com...

Are You familiar with "Ayahuasca" ? There are places now in the U.S. (Kentucky; Florida) where You can go on a "retreat" and it lasts a full weekend. They have 'trip attendants' to help You during Your excursion.

thethirdwave.co...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Hi Nothin!
I do feel your tree example fits in, and I incorporate it into my thoughts. Thank you!

And yes, knotted up energy is pretty much what I mean by 'tangled.' If you think of stubbing your toe, much of the force of your forward momentum (energy) gets concentrated in that single area in a moment's time, without an outlet. Or a fall or a sprain... same thing. I believe we can 'move' this tangled energy with intention, breathing, OM, sun/barefoot therapy, etc.

I love Tesla. I would love to have him over for dinner and just shoot the breeze with him. Hopefully he could gear down his amazing brain to relate on my level, lol. (His spark has returned to source, of course. Do you believe the source is accessible to us mortals? I do.)

What is Source? It is the Divine, and I just cannot fathom its complete nature. My human vessel keeps my perceptions too finite. But somehow my Spirit knows. I know it loves me. I know it's there. When I am still and quiet, I learn things from it.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Thank you for this, whereislogic.
You bring a lot of important, relevant thoughts to the table. People who lash out with rage, are so full of bottled up energy and I wonder how much of that energy is the 'artificial' that comes from wireless Internet, cell signals, etc. Our bodies are being bombarded with so much these days.

It's been a long time since I went camping, but I remember the feeling of being connected with my natural surroundings, free from all of those signals. Such a sense of calmness and clarity I felt.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The power of focused human consciousness to change the physical world is something I've thought of before, and you've reminded me I want to ponder it at length!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Maybe the ritual cremation of care is working.

Could you explain what you mean? I don't understand, and I'd like to.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Oh my lord, I had the best sleep last night! I went to sleep to this, and this morning I saw that 'autoplay' had continued on with a 3 hour sleep chakra cleansing...

www.youtube.com...

So, Yay!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

It is said that Bohemian Grove is a place where elitists go and have rituals...
Go to youtube and put in 'the cremation of care'

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Why don't you just help her out a bit:

What the person in the video above is doing isn't very helpful though, cause it doesn't seem to wake anyone up to the bigger threats to their minds and thinking.

Is the Devil Real?

Religion is a Snare and a Racket

TIME TO GIVE UP ON RELIGION, WHERE IS GOD

Nationalism and patriotism: harmless love of one's country or something more dangerous and harmful?

Nationalism, called by the weekly magazine Asiaweek “the Last Ugly Ism,” is one of the unchanging factors that continues to provoke hatred and bloodshed. That magazine stated: “If pride in being a Serb means hating a Croat, if freedom for an Armenian means revenge on a Turk, if independence for a Zulu means subjugating a Xhosa and democracy for a Romanian means expelling a Hungarian, then nationalism has already put on its ugliest face.”

News columnist Joseph Kraft wrote concerning Einstein’s views on nationalism: “[Einstein] set an example in renouncing nationalism. ‘I never identified myself with any particular country,’ he once wrote. He called nationalism ‘an infantile disease . . . the measles of the human race.’” Nearly everybody gets it at one time or another, and it continues to spread. Back in 1946, British historian Arnold Toynbee wrote: “Patriotism . . . has very largely superseded Christianity as the religion of the Western World.”

Similarly, in a letter to the editor of Bombay’s “Indian Express” newspaper, an Indian man stated: “I do not believe in patriotism. It is an opium innovated by the politicians to serve their ugly ends. It is for their prosperity. It is for their betterment. It is for their aggrandizement. It is never for the country. It is never for the nation. It is never never for common men and women like you and I. . . . This sinister politician-invented wall shall divide man from man​—and brother from brother; till one day it shall bring about man’s doom by man. Patriotism or nationalism, to my mind, is an idiotic exercise in artificial loyalty. . . . I take no hypocritical pride in being petty this or that. I belong to mankind.”
edit on 9-1-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I don't know how to upload youtube vids from my phone..... pc broken..... otherwise I would have posted a link.
I wonder, why did the vid you posted keep showing JFK at the end?
edit on 9-1-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join