It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Yourself - You ARE Energy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

ah ok..
they are not good in my opinion
and can be used to sway opinion
and therefore abused by those that
wish to implement a way of thinking
i know many who do it, dont know if
they are connected to others or work
alone, but are different perspectives
being pushed, simply by being promoted
by stars

i give stars away for fun

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yes, this makes sense.
Here's one for ya. When I think of something that happened in the past... when I review the memory... the viewpoint I am reviewing from is ALWAYS from above looking down on the event playing out from memory. I am seeing myself in the memory, which was definitely not my viewpoint DURING the event.

Try it... think of something you were doing yesterday. Look at the memory playing out. Do you see it as if you are viewing from above, or just the regular viewpoint your eyes originally saw?

Mystifying!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: new_here

Being passive of mind, reactive, reclusive of spirit, just means we are paying attention.

My thoughts would be that truth is subjective and dependant on one's perspective.

This was fun to ponder.
My Conclusion: Paying attention and Projecting your energy are not mutually exclusive. I can quietly listen to you and still project love towards you. Being passive, reactive, reclusive of spirit is like shutting down, feeling the weight of the world.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You felt that weight because life is heavy at the best of times.

My Conclusion would be that people project personality, if you wish to call such energy then fair play, but it is what it is.

People don't need to be loved, they need to be free, or short of that, at least enslaved rather more equally imho.
edit on 4-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Yes... you have made an idol of yourself... as some thing separate.
You are not a thing.... you imagine yourself to be a thing... you appear as a thing in mind.... in time and space.
What are you presently?
Aren't you the space that everything (including thought and memory as well as sound and sensation) appears and disappears in?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

So following that train of thought, when some poor soul is being raped or murdered, i guess that's ok because it's not really happening and the perp is actually a figment of there imagination?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I don't understand how you got that from what I said? Can you elaborate please?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Yes... you have made an idol of yourself... as some thing separ
You are not a thing.... you imagine yourself to be a thing... you appear as a thing in mind.... in time and space.
What are you presently?
Aren't you the space that everything (including thought and memory as well as sound and sensation) appears and disappears in?

I am not a thing. I am Spirit having a human experience.
My post you referenced refers to viewpoint. The viewpoint when the event happened was, of course, the visual field that my eyes can perceive. The viewpoint when remembering the event includes my physical body IN the view, as seen from above, as tho Spirit/Mind hovers above recording my life. It's really hard to explain what I am trying to say. If I could draw a picture for you, it would make more sense. Don't get caught up in defining things in what I'm trying to explain. Try to see the visual I'm describing please.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You fell that weight because life is heavy at the best of times.

My Conclusion would be that people project personality, if you wish to call such energy then fair play, but it is what it is.

People don't need to be loved, they need to be free, or short of that, at least enslaved rather more equally imho.

My friend, if I dropped you on a remote island where you were free to do as you please, I do believe you would be poor of spirit due to lack of love.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Well would the poor soul ""imagine"" being raped or murdered?

Or would it actually take place in reality?

You see Itisnowagain for all intents and purpose we are indeed individual things, and separate from one anothers perspective.

Can you elaborate, or simply answer the question, "following that train of thought, when some poor soul is being raped or murdered, i guess that's ok because it's not really happening and the perp is actually a figment of there imagination?"

edit on 4-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Or i would be lonely due to lack of company more lightly.

I do live on an Island through, but our spirits are just fine, especially our Whiskey which is the best in the world.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Yes, this makes sense.
Here's one for ya. When I think of something that happened in the past... when I review the memory... the viewpoint I am reviewing from is ALWAYS from above looking down on the event playing out from memory. I am seeing myself in the memory, which was definitely not my viewpoint DURING the event.

Try it... think of something you were doing yesterday. Look at the memory playing out. Do you see it as if you are viewing from above, or just the regular viewpoint your eyes originally saw?

Mystifying!

Hi N_H.
Thanks for the interesting thought.
Perhaps it would make a good thread? (Viewpoints in our dreams).

Personally: remember dreaming viewpoint as-in seeing out through eyes mostly, although not really noticing or feeling this body most of the time.

Could we describe that as 'first-person viewpoint', as compared to your 'third=person viewpoint'?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Or i would be lonely due to lack of company more lightly.

I do live on an Island through, but our spirits are just fine, especially our Whiskey which is the best in the world.

Well why didn't you say so? I'll have one whiskey sour, on the rocks!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: new_here

Yes, this makes sense.

Mystifying!

Hi N_H.
Thanks for the interesting thought.
Perhaps it would make a good thread? (Viewpoints in our dreams).

Personally: remember dreaming viewpoint as-in seeing out through eyes mostly, although not really noticing or feeling this body most of the time.

Could we describe that as 'first-person viewpoint', as compared to your 'third=person viewpoint'?

Yes thank you! That's a perfect way to describe what I'm getting at.
Also, FYI... I was talking about memories of waking experiences, specifically. Not dreams.

For example, I cut my thumb REALLY badly when I was five, playing with a glass shampoo bottle in the bathtub. I really laid it open-- severed tendons and exposed the bone. When it happened, of course I could see my thumb, the water, my legs, etc. But when I play the memory back in my mind, the viewpoint is looking down at the entire scene from the ceiling. I see the entirety of me, from above.

When you think of something you did last week, do you see it 3rd person or 1st person?
Anybody else please weigh in too!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

So following that train of thought, when some poor soul is being raped or murdered, i guess that's ok because it's not really happening and the perp is actually a figment of there imagination?

Was it said that what is hsppening is not happening.... that if one is being raped that it is just imagination?
I have no other way of answering your question as I did not imply that or say that..... I also did not say it is ok because a rapist is just a figment of the imagination.
I still don't get how you read that into my previous post?
edit on 5-1-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I understand what you mean.
Right here and right now you can't see your head....... but when you see a memory you can see your head. You interpret that to mean that you are spirit looking down from above in the memory......
Douglas Harding was looking for answers to 'who am I?' and went on to write the book 'The Man With No Head'.
You can find him on youtube if at all interested.
What I am getting at is... the human feels fragmented because there is a belief that they are divided from the whole..... but where is the whole? It is here..... where you are..... nothing can appear outside of you..... memories, thoughts, sensations are all appearing here and now. Everything comes and goes in you..... ever present space like awareness.

edit on 5-1-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Simple query really, hypothetical situation if you will, do they get raped and killed or do they imagine it?
edit on 5-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I understand what you mean. Right here and right now you can't see your head....... but when you see a memory you can see your head.

This is it exactly. The rest of your post, about fragmented/here & now/the whole... not sure why you went there? I just want to know why I see in 1st person during an experience, but 3rd person during the memory of that experience. Whether I do or don't think I'm divided from the Whole is irrelevant to my question!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Re: televisions projecting....

Any machine plugged into a wall, whether it is 'on' or not will draw negative ions and the humanoid needs both +/- to be in 'balance'...

Remember the old adage "The machines will take over...." ? That is it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Fascinating. I had not considered that aspect. Off to watch the vid...

Edit: It that a Viszla in your picture? We have a 2 year old. Awesome, Smart, Incredible dogs!
edit on 1/5/2019 by new_here because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join