It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Yourself - You ARE Energy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Weimaraner, The German cousin of the Vizsla...

If You can get to My profile, there are pics of My AffenPinscher "MagWai" MagWai is a hermaphrodite and pees both ways. Also has 4 rows of teeth on the bottom and eats like a Shark; 6 toes on every paw and snores like a drunk sailor outside of some dive bar in the Philippines..

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Yeah! Sorry: probably lost in thoughts.
You are a very kind thread host. You must be new_here?

When you listen to Nu-Rock: do you listen with a nu-ear?

Did nothing last week, but when recalling those memories: it's always in the first-person, but with a weird sort-of 360 degree camera ability. Not seeing this body in 360, but seeing the room in 360. Not from above nor below, but just from a band of eye-level while sitting, up to standing and walking. The viewpoints that were seen over a three-day period, and these have formed a sort of fluid visual mosaic, than can now be recalled, and manipulated any which way, within what was seen.

In recollection from youth: still always first-person-ish.

Oh: BTW: Happy New Hyear... LoL...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

You forgot to mention that repelling A-Holes at the grocery is in Part III subsect 4-6 . This new guy at the dog park w/the Rottweilers started about "Pyramids" and I tried to tell Him that they were made for energy, which segued into Meditation and Synchronicity. Then I told Him about the herbs "Amla" and "Holy Basil" and that He could fire His Dr.s (slough of them) Then when His puppy Rottweiler went after My puppy Weimaraner I explained how neither I or Him, the "other Me", could explain to My puppy that My male, Evven#7 (avatar) will allow BirdieMae to get away with things other dogs won't allow, nor should they. I explained that if We get involved then My puppy, ergo, His puppy won't learn anything..

We continued on our walk. As soon as We were in the exact same place, BirdieMae nipped at the Rottweiler's legs and sure enough, the Rottweiler went after BirdieMae. As soon as BirdieMae learned the lesson, Evven came in and broke it up. I then told Him "That is "synchronicity" played out right in front of You..." He replied "How is that?" "Weren't We in the same place when I told You that would happen, that NEEDED to happen?...

When I arrived at the dog park this a.m., He showed Me that He purchased the "Amla" and "Holy Basil"..

Just got back from Outback™ w/The War Dep't. Had a HOT, flirty waitress but She forgot My Pinot Noir so I had to rush home for My medicinal....

I sent Nuevo_Aqui that video..

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Weimaraner, The German cousin of the Vizsla...

If You can get to My profile, there are pics of My AffenPinscher "MagWai" MagWai is a hermaphrodite and pees both ways. Also has 4 rows of teeth on the bottom and eats like a Shark; 6 toes on every paw and snores like a drunk sailor outside of some dive bar in the Philippines..

Oh yes, cousin Weimaraner! I can't figure out were to get to your pics on your profile. Maybe that is private space for each of us? S/He sounds like quite an interesting doggo!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

You are a very kind thread host. You must be new_here?

Why thanks! I WAS new here when I made this thread from 2011 that got reincarnated, lol.

I'm fascinated that your viewpoint in memories is also different than your viewpoint during the experience, but in a different way than mine. So interesting to ponder the why of that!

[Happy New Hear to YOU, lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

That's kinda cool that you have a German cousin, who also happens to be a cute puppy!

Way back when ole Nothin was a young man, and dating: tried using a line that was something to the extent about what needed to happen, would happen. This was met with a sideways, squinty-eyed "Oh yeah?", and a lot of finger-twirling of the hair. The rest need not be discussed between gentlemen.

Yes: that maya-destroying video. Did you watch it Nuevo_Aqui?
(PS: you don't need to credit me every time you post it. You are too kind.)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Thanks.
Funny that this thread has been revived.

How have your ideas on energy evolved since then?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This thread is a great reminder of how ATS used to be. Thanks for the contributions!

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Be genuine. Love yourself, that means to be true, and honest, and chaste. Then show your love to other people. That is all that is required. Be good, genuine, and true. And believe in others.

link   
Be genuine. Love yourself, that means to be true, and honest, and chaste. Then show your love to other people. That is all that is required. Be good, genuine, and true. And believe in others.

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Thanks.
Funny that this thread has been revived.

How have your ideas on energy evolved since then?

I know! And thanks for stopping by!
And funny you should ask, because my ideas have evolved. Here are some understandings I've come to. Some of them sound rather 'out there' but you asked, haha.

* Matter (including your body) is solidified energy. Parts of your body being more solid than other parts of course. But flow of energy is the constant that keeps you alive and animated. In death, it all becomes stagnant except the spark of life, which returns to the source.

* Pain in the body is 'tangled' energy that is not flowing as it should, and can be mitigated by encouraging the natural flow, or in the case of an injury, patience to allow the energy to dissipate. Stand barefoot in the grass with the sun warming the crown of your head, and feel the energy flow thru you. Imagine it working out parts of the 'tangles' as it goes.

* Sound vibration is a powerful form of energy. Especially sound we create with our own utterances, because it sends the vibrations throughout our body on the way out. If you sit still and do the "OM" sound loudly, and try to 'move' it up and down your spine or around your body, it actually feels like you are able to do this. Then focus it on an area of pain or concern. Is it psychosomatic? I don't know, but if it works, who cares, haha.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
This thread is a great reminder of how ATS used to be. Thanks for the contributions!

Aww, thanks! And thanks for stopping by, GoondockSaint!

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouareLoved

Good advice to live by. Good enough to say four time, lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

JimNasium, here is 'Cousin Mikky'

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The Sacred "Om"... Om Mani Padme Hum Once You get the same pace as the video, Your nose will itch...

www.youtube.com...

Om Bava Shaviya Om...

namaste

Stay Hydrated...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Mikky Mikky You're so fine, You're so fine, You blow My mind, Hey Mikky, ....Hey Mikky

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Nein... I MUST cite You Fur immer.. I even have a videoclip

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Hey thanks for the link! I want to run it thru my good speakers and let it reverberate throughout the room. I swear to Goodness my fingers started vibrating when I started playing it.

There is so much to say about sound and vibration. This video just sends the mind a'twirlin on possibilities...

(Not sure my link worked, so here is the whole link

www.youtube.com...

What can we do to our own cells with our own sounds/vibration?
"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord."
If we OM with intention to bring harmony to our being, will our Spirit/Soul/Higher Self/Holy Spirit create the perfect pitch for our needs?
Just

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join