It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Yourself - You ARE Energy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

i was going to write ying and yang under that and about balance and how it could relate to human
hemispheres of the brain, but didnt cause i thought a wrote it before, but yeah more synch man.

dont know what to make of this increased synchronicity that keeps happening to me

mystified.

but you could interpret Jungs analysis with hell being the depths of the unconscious and the heaven
being the communication with the higher self or godhead, christ for a christian, nirvana etc etc

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

dont know what to make of this increased synchronicity that keeps happening to me

mystified.

Go with it man... I do love when it happens. It's affirming. I don't think my synchronicities ever involve negative/hateful contemplations. Sometimes seemingly mundane, but never... bad. I see that as a plus!

I need to re-read some Jung. I got into a lot of Sand Tray therapy with kids when I was an elementary school counselor. Powerful stuff. Truly transformative to a child's inner self, and hence behavior, so the teachers saw a change in kids too. He is the 'father' of that... something about him coming about the worth of it organically (and later analyzing and describing it) when he was going thru something personal, maybe the split from Freud? I can't remember, but I do remember how it cemented for me that his theories resonated with me.
edit on 1/15/2019 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: Nothin

Today's thoughts, certainly influenced by all three tree minds of this thread! (Nothin, JimNasium, ManyMasks)

Nice that you got someone with fancy-dancy handwriting, to write your notes for you...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

This was a really really good post way back in the day.

We all need to be reminded of this.
Thank you for writing this back then I really loved it.

Sorry I missed it when you posted it.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

This was a really really good post way back in the day.

We all need to be reminded of this.
Thank you for writing this back then I really loved it.

Sorry I missed it when you posted it.

Thank you for your kind reply. Yes I wrote that many moons ago when I was going thru a really rough time at my workplace, and it dawned on me that I could suffocate on the atmosphere of negativity or I could muster all the Love inside of me and project that out into the world. I chose the latter, and the results were amazing.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join